All Comments on 'The Academy Ch. 06'

by Katie_Mae

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy10 months ago

Beginning to think the best change for this Academy would be the rapist staff being executed,

TvAnnabelTvAnnabel10 months ago

Wish I was in the Academy and trained to be a real sissy whore. Love the story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

David is so Mr. Song!!! Is it bad I want him to fuck her and make her his… thank you for your daily chapters. Maybe if you’re going back to writing; maybe make them a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, the staff is the worst, but we’re rooting for Kass. I hope that David is the son of the owner, but it would be the plot twist if he was the owner and got closer to Kass because she’s different (she speaks languages, knows a lot of stuff). I hate the trope “not like other girls” but if an author can bring something good, plot wise, out of it, I can oversee my dislike.

Katie_MaeKatie_Mae9 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments.

Chapter 7 is a bit of a longer chapter, and I'm looking at combining some future chapters too so they'll also be a bit longer.

I'll try not to give any spoilers in the comments (eg if David is owner or son of) but I do like hearing your guesses.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great going so far. Still hoping for revenge on her stepmother..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatie_Mae@Katie_Mae
Thanks for visiting. ___________ Update 23 sept Chapter 10 of The Academy is still pending. I also had some requests pending to merge and rename the earlier chapters. Unfortunately one of these edits has been only part done, which means I have some duplication of text. I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES