All Comments on 'The Accident'

by MCHammerher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LouMichaelsLouMichaelsabout 2 months ago

Since we fit the couple almost exactly the story was a great read for me and my wife. Shouldn't say this but now we are looking for cars with black men inside.

Spyder23Spyder23about 2 months ago

Wrong category. It should have been Nonconsent/Reluctance

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

LouMichaels your comment cracked me up. Thanks

Spider 23, I need to take a closer look at the categories.

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

LouMichaels your comment cracked me up. Thanks

Spyder23, Thanks for the comment. I need to pay closer attention to the categories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

so was she fucked earlier hence having her panties off? Why no intercourse since they are raping her anyway?

Not that good of a story and yes, wrong category.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 months ago

Hot story!! I hope these black guys find more 50 year old women white women to sexually abuse

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 months ago

I gave your story a 5 rating!!

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

Kinda makes you curious what went on in the back seat , right? That was my intent. Intercourse was an option but I thought I would save it for The Accident Part2. You may not have thought much of the story however I bet your unloaded your balls while reading it. Am I right?

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hey TeenStudForOlderWomen, I also enjoy writing about younger guys having their way with older women, Most of my stories involve older mature milf moms getting used and abused, I have more in the pipeline I think you will enjoy. Thanks for the comments.

Epcy69Epcy69about 2 months ago

Taking inconsideration your earlier stories, "Better With Age, Delightful Den mothers, Mature Women Epiphany, Milf Mom Surveillance." This story has dialogue, with the effort to show the characters going through their Journey. Something the first four stories didn't do. Along with bad grammar seeming to be deliberate, by placing the period and question mark, after the quotation mark. Even the use of the word "mother fucker," to add tension. It's almost as if you went from telling, to showing at a drop of a hat. I can't help but to get the feeling there's something amiss. Either this was written by A.I., someone else's story, or you got better at writing over night. With that I say, "Five stars mother fucker!" Or should I say, "Motherfucker"!

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

Epcy69, thanks for your recent comments. The Accident story is all mine. I am trying to evolve as writer by referring to the Writers Resource section. Using more dialogue for the characters is a result of that. I have been struggling with punctuation and quotation marks but I think I have resolved that issue. Spell check is still and issue for me. I have 5 stories pending , but they keep getting rejected because of spelling and grammar issues ie Motherfucker. I am a work in progress. Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous