The Ad Agent

Story Info
She has a helper.
1.9k words
2.94
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Dori works as a Advertising Agent for a large firm and she is very good at it. We have put our family on hold as we work on our careers. Dori is 34 and beautiful. Her figure is as good as a woman's can be. Dori was raised in a very strict house hold and she as a virgin when we were married. We got married when she was in college. I had just graduated and we felt we had waited long enough.

I worked very hard to loosen my young wife up slightly with her strict morals. Dori is very fit. Her breasts are a very focal point. No they are not big. Not even a C cup but a Very perky large B cup that turn up and are very out there when uncovered. I worked very hard to get my wife to leave her bras at home. And gradually to wear low cut blouses. To use her assets to her advantage. This took lots of encouragement. And some time to convince her. But I did it and she has become comfortable with her use of her beauty.

To say Dori's breasts are her biggest focus is wrong. Her hips and legs are fantastic. She is a beautiful woman. My wife has learned to flirt and to do it well. There is no slut in my wife she is just sexy. And has had to learn to be so.

I am okay in every way. But Dori is who everyone sees when we enter a room. Once they look her over they then see we are a very nice looking couple. And I am a corporate lawyer and I also make a lot of money. In fact about 3 times what my wife does. So we have all of the toys and no time to use them.

Dori took some time to learn that her breasts could if she would use them be a game changer in her business when working with male clients. I had finally gotten my wife comfortable showing off her perky breast to a client to get his full attention when dealing with them.

Now she didn't seem to even notice if she leaned too far over and men could look right down her front and completely view them. I was very proud of her that she could show them off so casually and so comfortably. Dori is just very sexy.

Dori came home very excited about something that had happened at work. As we sat down to dinner she began to explain. She had gotten a promotion and was now a department manager and now had a special assistant but she was going to have to travel much more. And it was about 24 K more money. Her assistant was a young man 25 named Tom Willer.

I did a deep search on him and found him very interesting. He is very handsome, built and a real stud. Plus he had been let go from two jobs for his womanizing. I was surprised with his back ground that the firm had hired him. But he was very good And I knew Charlie Arnold, Dori's boss. He has seen my wife's tits several times and knows she uses them when needed. He may figure they are a match.

It actually might be interesting with them traveling a lot? Not much was said for about 3 weeks when they were to go out on the first trip. The night before they were to leave My wife did mention what a self centered little prick her new helper was.

"So sweetheart he been looking at your beautiful tits?"

"Oh I knew he was looking at my tits, that's your fault you know."

"But he told me this morning our trip will be a perfect time for me to enjoy his super big cock for a few days."

"He seems to be very proud of his big cock. It has cost him several jobs."

"Really you didn't tell me that."

"You are a big girl I figured you'd figure him out."

"Not much to figure out. He just said right out he plans to fuck me."

"And what do you plan?"

"I don't plan to let him."

They left the next morning and they were gone for three days and nights. When she got home that third night she looked tired.

"So is he really that good?"

She just smiled at me.

"Well you can not say he didn't try."

"So he tried to get you naked?"

"I was mean to him. I gave him better looks at my breasts. He has gotten nearly use to seeing them. In fact he was looking down my blouse so much I opened it and sat back with them bare for him."

"But he has not gotten what he wants yet. Dori it might be easier and make more sense to just let him and get it over with it."

"Is that what you want me to do? If I do that he will want me every time we go on a trip you know."

"Baby he's going to want that anyway. Is her a help on your assignments?"

"Well if he is really good help that messes up the other option."

"Yes, I thought of that too."

I just looked at her and grinned. Things seemed to go very well for the three weeks they were home and then they were off for two weeks to see a client. As she was going out the door that morning I fondled her breasts.

"Dori just let him fuck you."

"Is that the answer?"

"Yes I think so. Don't you?"

She smiled.

They left that morning and I was pretty sure Dori was tired of his little cat and mouse game he was playing. And I knew she was enjoying him looking at her breasts. And I knew he was very good help and she hated to fire him.

I had given her the answer. And I knew this trip my wife was going to be spending lots of time naked with him. I have encouraged my wife to use her assets to the full need to do and enjoy her job.

She ask me after I told her this, if I meant what she thought I did?

"Dori you have beautiful assets. If you ever need to use them to the ultimate for success, you should do so."

"So I should prostitute myself?"

"If you use your assets in business and you get what you want with them or just for fun it isn't prostitution."

"But Sweetheart I could fall in love and you could loose me."

"Baby if I loose you over someone's cock we were not in love like I think we are?"

I felt Dori was becoming more and more open. We talked every couple of days after they left on their on the trip. Nothing was said about Tom or his sexual teasing of her. We were talking the 3rd time when I just knew.

"Are you enjoying it Dori?"

"What? Enjoying what David?"

"Tom, his cock is it fun?"

My wife was in stunned silence.

"How did you know, David?"

"That Tom is now fucking you?"

"Yes, how did you know that he is?"

"I told you it is the answer and has it solved your problems for the most part?"

"Yes you were right, but it has opened up a new one for me."

"What kind of a problem for you Dori?"

"With my client here we are working with David."

"This is a very big account and Mr. Kampon is the CEO who is a very large black man. And he is an African from there originally Nothing brown to him he is black. The last meeting we had with him I had leaned over and given him some good looks down my dress. That was the night I finally gave in to Tom. I was running late the next morning and Tom met with Mr. Kampon for the hour scheduled and I went down to talk with some of his department heads."

"That sounds pretty normal Dori, so what is your problem?"

"MR. Kampon talked very candidly with Tom about my breasts. He ask if he had any chance to see more of them in a private setting? Tom had just had them out in a much more private setting the night before. And he led Mr. Kampon to believe that is possible. He just the same as pimped me to our client."

"Dori I have tried to explain to you over the years that sometimes business does need your assets expanded on?"

"You mean to not loose my client at this point I probably have little choice but to prostitute myself with Mr. Kampon?"

"I don't know you need to feel that badly about it. But you made what I think was the best choice of how to handle your new assistant. And it has opened up things to a more sexual nature."

"Oh My David you think I really need to become lovers with my client who is an African?"

"That black will not rub off in you Dori and you will be a huge feather in his cap. It might open up doors you have no idea it might."

"Are you saying that you think I should do it for him?"

"All I am saying is think about it with an open mind. Sweetheart if you stick your finger in the center of a bucket of water, then pull it out. You can look it the bucket forever and not tell if your finger was ever in it. Nearly the same thing happens when two people have sex. Unless people watch, there are only two people who know they did it for sure?"

Dori was very quiet for sometime before she spoke.

"David are you upset I let Tom have me?"

"No my LOVE, I have encouraged you to become much more, let' say normal sexual. I was flattered I was your only lover. But I find it very sexy I am now not your only."

"You were right it is much easier that Tom now fucks me when we are on trips. But I think he wants me to be with Mr. Kampon, some thing kinky that turns him on."

"And are you to see your Client?"

"Yes, I am to see him in about an hour. He is to stop by my room for a drink."

My wife called me back that night about 9 pm. When I answered she started right in.

"David I am now a whore."

"Dori, What do you mean you are now a whore?"

"I mean I have just spent several hours being Mr. Kampon's slut and I loved it. I never even dreamed I could ever have sex for a black man. The man brought me to climaxes in every way he wanted. I was a slobbering bitch. And I promised to meet him again tomorrow afternoon again here in my room."

"Honey just because you have explored your sexy side is no reason to call yourself a whore."

"But David, Tom just left my room and as he fucked me he talked to me about much more sexual fun with Mr. Kampon and some of his assistants who are also black men. And it excites me more than I could ever believe."

"Dori that still doesn't make you a whore."

"Maybe not, but I think I may want to become one?"