The Adventures of EM: The Cinema

Story Info
A girl gets more than she bargains for at the cinema.
2.7k words
4.29
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This takes place in 2014 and is inspired by a true situation. All characters involved are over 18. Names have been changed. Enjoy!

It was a warm, sunny Saturday morning when EM walked into the mall. Normally, she detested shopping but was glad for the distraction this time. The events of Thursday evening played over in her mind, and she honestly could not decide if she wanted to forget from embarrassment or wanted to remember every single detail.

As she thought back and imagined the sensations and the movements, a warm tingling started between her legs.

"No." She thought. "I really must focus my mind. Focus on my exams. My scholarship depends on it. My future depends on it."

She finished her shopping and stopped at the Mugg & Bean to order an iced tea. She found a secluded spot in a corner, hidden behind a wall, and sat down contently, sipping the refreshing drink.

"Focus EM," she told herself, yet could not help closing her eyes and remembering. She squeezed her legs together as she thought of him entering her, of his hands all over her body.

"Well, what do we have here?"

A voice startled EM from her thoughts, and she looked up, blushing furiously.

It was Hugh and Hein, two matriculants from Bishops Diocesan College. She didn't know them personally but knew Hein was dating Katherine (Erin) from her school, Rustenburg Girls High.

"Looking good EM" Hugh said. "Nice to see you out and about. Say, how about you join us for a movie? That new one with Reese Witherspoon starts in 15 min. Wild. Think it would be right up your alley. "

He smirked.

"No thanks, I'm good." EM replied. "Need to get home and do some studying. Biology exam Monday, as you both know."

Hein shuffled in next to her and said: "Well, we have an extra ticket. Erin can't make it. She is under the weather. It's such a shame to have it go to waste. Besides, we never get to hang out with you. From what we hear, you are only focused on, uh, studying..."

Something in the way the two looked at her made EM wary. Did they know about Thursday night? She knew guys talked and knew it was stupid to let it be filmed... Have they seen her naked? The thought made her blush even more.

"I'm being silly," she thought. They are both just excited to be nearly done with school, same as me.

Besides, maybe a movie about hiking in nature would be good for her. It was something she always wanted to do. She had even considered a career that would bring her closer to nature before deciding on medicine.

"Just the one movie? Ok then. I suppose biology can wait till tomorrow."

Hugh grinned. "You'll enjoy it, EM, don't you worry."

The seats they selected were right at the back in the middle. It was a normal seat and one love seat, with enough space for two people. EM assumed it would have been taken by Hein and Erin, with Hugh being a third wheel.

Their row was empty, but further down, the rows of the cinema were crowded. EM spotted two girls from her school there, who seemed surprised to see her with Hugh and Hein.

Hein plopped into the single seat, and Hugh sat down in the love seat, leaving space for EM between them.

"Okay, this is fine. " EM thought as she sat down next to Hugh.

"Some more salt for your popcorn?" Hugh offered, pressing up close to her.

As the previews started playing, EM found herself relaxing. They were just matriculants, after all, same as her. She would probably run into them often at UCT, so best to be on good terms. Thursday night would become a distant memory for her, and they certainly did not know about it.

The lights dimmed, and the actual movie started. Hein slurped on the last of his Grape Slush Puppy and sighed contently.

EM was distinctly aware of Hugh pressed up close next to her, his body heat radiating through the thin summer dress she wore. His hand seemed to have slipped from his lap and was lying against her bare thigh. It was very difficult to focus on the movie.

"How did I end up in this situation?" EM thought. She shifted nervously, and Hugh moved his hand to rest firmly on her bare leg.

She caught him looking at her and turned to look at him.

"Hugh..."

He looked back, then leaned in to kiss her.

"Wow, wow...what are you doing?"

"EM, it's okay. We both know you want this. That video is evidence enough. "

The video! They HAD seen it. That's why he was bold.

Still, EM didn't stop him as his lips met hers. She opened her mouth and kissed him back gently.

"Just a bit of kissing. Why not." She thought. She could say no. She knew they would never push her further than she wanted.

As Hugh was kissing her, he moved his hand higher on her leg, slowly easing up her dress, baring both her thighs.

Trepidatious excitement coursed through EMs body. This could not be happening! Hopefully, it will just be kissing and some touching.

From the other side, she felt a hand gently caress her back. She stopped kissing Hugh and turned around to find Hein had also leaned in. He pulled her head to his, and before she knew it, she was kissing him, her right arm around his neck.

Hugh had left her leg and started slowly unbuttoning her dress, starting from the bottom. She moved her free hand to stop him, but Hein took it in his and entwined their fingers, leaving Hugh with free access to her body.

"Don't stop us," Hein whispered as he moved to her neck, kissing it gently, cradling her head in his left hand, her hand in his right.

Hugh reached the last button and opened the whole dress, leaving EM exposed in her underwear. He squeezed her breasts through her bra. "These are fucking great" he thought, his erection threatening to burst through his trousers.

He slipped the dress of her shoulder, Hein helping him to ease it down both her arms and free. Hein took the dress and tossed it behind him, out of EMs reach.

Sitting forward quickly, he whispered in EMs ear: "Take the rest off. Everything. Do it now."

EM whispered back: "No! There are people here! I can't! Give me back my dress!"

"What are you saying EM? Your dress is off? You're not wearing clothes?" Hugh said loudly enough that EM was sure the people a few rows ahead must have heard him.

"Shhhhhh! Ok fine. You guys win."

With trembling fingers EM undid the clasp of her bra and pulled it off. Hein wasted no time in taking it and tossing it next to him, out of EMs reach.

Though it was very dark in the cinema the light from the movie illuminated the two eager faces looking at her. EM felt anxious yet excited, sitting in only her cotton undies at the back of a cinema with a whole load of people who could look back at any time. She was also feeling hot and knew if she reached between her legs, she would feel wetness.

Here she was, breasts exposed between two guys she barely knew, nipples hardening under their intense gaze. All three of them were breathing hard.

"All of it EM". Hugh said huskily.

EM slid her underwear off and after a moment's hesitation, gave it to Hein. He bundled all her clothes together and tossed it far to his right. Out of reach.

She was now totally naked, in a cinema, between two horny 18-year-olds. She felt crazy, exhilarated, panicky and free and excited all at once. Mostly crazy.

"OK can I have it all back now? Please?" She knew she didn't really want it back though. Her thoughts were wild... she had been a virgin two days ago. Now she was naked and had a growing certainty of where things were headed.

Without a word Hugh slid down to the ground in front of her and spread her legs wide, bent at the knees, pulling her vagina closer to his face. He kissed her on the thighs, gently, slowly working his way closer to her wetness, his hands on her thighs, his broad shoulders helping to keep her legs propped open.

Hein pulled her mouth to his and started making out with her again, gently but with purpose.

EM could not imagine what she must have looked like. Completely naked, legs spread wide with a man giving her oral, her left hand on his head, her right hand cradling another man's face as she kissed him back passionately. Her body's response had won, and she started rocking herself into Hugh's face, urging him to go deeper with his tongue.

Hugh was very good at it, deftly flicking her clit with his tongue, probing, and teasing and sucking and licking in turns, varying between gentleness and urgency. A soft moan escaped EMs lips as she felt her passion building, her body responding, a tremor passing through her.

Hein leaned back and put his finger to her lips, looking at EM intently. He shook his head slowly side to side; she could not be noisy. Glancing forward to the cinema, he was pleased to see none of the many occupants seem to have heard her. Everyone appeared to be oblivious to the threesome unfolding behind them.

He brushed his finger across her lips before parting them and slowly pushing his finger in, gently swirling it around her tongue. EM dutifully sucked on it, more to keep herself from moaning as her ecstasy kept building from Hugh's persistent cunnulingis.

Hein added another finger and started moving slowly in and out, finger fucking EMs mouth. He kissed her neck, softly behind her ear. EM closed her eyes and felt the world drift away on the waves of the sensations. This was now her only reality, this was everything, in this moment.

Hein seemed to pause for a moment and then, to EMs surprise, removed his fingers from her mouth and stood up. He put a leg on each side of EM and unzipped his jeans in front of EMs face; completely blocking her view. He took both her hands and held them above her head.

She was pinned in her seat between the two young men, her legs held up by Hugh's strong hands and shoulders, a face buried in her vagina, a penis touching her lips, her hands held tightly.

EM had never given a blowjob before but didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth and let Hein's penis fill her mouth.

Hein started pumping rhythmically, going slowly deeper but careful not to hurt her.

It was all too much.

EM suppressed a scream as an orgasm passed through her. Her body shuddered and rocked as her senses were overwhelmed, the dual sensation of giving and receiving oral together with the danger of being naked in a cinema too much for her to handle. She grinded her vagina into Hugh's mouth, pushing his head into her with her feet on his back as she tried her best to take all of Hein into her mouth as far as she could.

Hein did not last long; the novelty of the public experience brought him to a swift but powerful orgasm. His penis throbbed as he spewed his seed into EMs mouth and down her throat, causing her to gag slightly as she swallowed all of it.

Hein slowly pulled his penis out and EM licked the sides, swirling her tongue around the head and leaning forward to kiss him at the base. He let go of her arms and she embraced him, wrapping her arms around his butt and legs and she gently kissed his penis, licking it clean.

Hein disengaged himself from her arms and sat back down, wiping his penis clean with a serviette before composing his clothes again. In a moment he was fully dressed as though nothing had happened.

With Hein no longer in front of her, EM was aware again of how exposed she was, bare breasts jutting out proudly, illuminated for anyone to see if they decided to turn around.

She didn't care. She didn't care about grades or exams or anything, only the feelings of pleasure. She could already heel the next orgasm slowly building in her body. She put her hands on Hugh's head, watching him making love to her labia.

Hugh moved his hands up to her breasts, squeezed them and then moved back up to sit down next to her. Smiling, he licked his lips before unzipping his pants to reveal his hard, aching penis. It seemed shorter than Hein's but was possibly thicker, although in the poor light EM wasn't sure.

EM started moving her head down, but Hugh stopped her. "No no," he said softly, then pulled her around on top of him. She straddled him, her breasts against his face, the tip of his penis sliding easily into her excited, soaked pussy.

EM moaned again, not caring who heard or saw. She started riding Hugh, her breathing fast, her hands moving up her stomach to grasp her breasts. She squeezed her breasts and then moved her hands up her neck into her hair as she arched her back, his hands on her hips, his mouth now working her breasts, suckling on her nipples. Faster and faster she moved, feeling his penis swell inside her as moans escaped her mouth. She wanted him to be bigger, to go deeper, to thrust himself all the way into her, hard and fast. She wanted to be fucked. She needed to be fucked.

Hugh tightened his grip on her waist and matched his rhythm to hers, moving in concert as they shared this moment of pure ecstasy. The second orgasm wracked EMs body, a long loud moan erupting from her mouth just as semen erupted from Hugh's penis, spurting deep into her. Sighing contently, EM leaned against him, spent, cradling his head against her breasts. Hugh softly caressed her back, feeling her shuddered intermittently as the final waves of her orgasm passed.

Gently her lowered her down so she was sitting next to him again before quickly cleaning himself and tidying his clothes.

Both of them sat there then, either side of EM, fully dressed as though nothing had happened.

EM sat panting softly, eyes closed, exhausted but sooo satisfied. The orgasms had been wonderful! The sex had been amazing. She wanted more. So much more.

A flash went off - was that a camera? Had someone taken a photo. She couldn't be sure. She opened her eyes, and the reality of her predicament slowly came back. She was still naked, in a cinema with other people, sitting between two guys from a neighbouring school. Neither of the young men sitting next to her seemed perturbed. Neither of them watched the movie though - all attention was on the hot, naked, aroused girl between them. They were very gentle yet quite persistent in what they wanted as they now took their time exploring her body, feeling the contours and curves of her breasts, playing with her nipples, finding ticklish spots on her sides.

She wanted them to continue. Occasionally they would lean in simultaneously and kiss her on both sides of her neck, which sent shivers and tingles all the way down her spine. She took turns kissing both of them, comparing how it felt.

She wanted them to use her body...to make her their special sex toy. She wanted all those sensations.

She also wanted to study medicine at UCT and be a good girl. The struggle was real.

The movie ended all too soon. As the credits started rolling, Hein gave her back her dress.

"These I'll keep as a souvenir." he said grinning as he stuffed her underwear into his pockets.

The lights came on. EM quickly pulled the dress on and managed to get most of the buttons done before people got too close. The two girls from her school walked past and one gave her a knowing wink.

Hugh and Hein walked out with her, both looking incredibly smug yet somehow infatuated. They both lingered in their touch when they hugged goodbye, Hugh squeezing her butt through the thin cotton dress.

When EM got home, she lay down on her bed and thought of the events of the past few hours. All thoughts of studying left her mind as she twirled her fingers on her stomach.

She smiled.