All Comments on 'The Adventures of Joe the Pirate'

by Noira

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
World Class Funny

All the cliches together. ROTFLMFAO!!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Hilarious!

My husband thinks I'm crazy as I'm laughing my head off at the computer. Awesome job at humour. The best part was slinging his cock over his shoulder :)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years ago

I can't believe you actually wrote it! It's AMAZING!!!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
LMFAO

That was fan-freakin-tastic-ilarious! (and all in 1 Lit. page, I might add-impressive)!

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago
Seizurific!

Next time I'm worried that I've got conjunctivitis, I'll console myself with the thought it might just be eyelid cum instead!

Definitely a laugh-out-loud story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of when I was a kids and we would sing "Do your eats hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over back, like a continental sack? (Reprise: Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?) Do your ears hang low?" It was a song we learned in 2nd or 3rd grade music. We kids love it, but especially whrn away from the prying ears of adults, and we would replacr the word 'ears' with 'balls'. How about a story about a man with a quiet average sized willy but with two massive hairy bowling balls? He could swing them around a pair of manly meaty maces, or bounce down stairs sitting on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous