All Comments on 'The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 01'

by OffTheLeash

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprisingly good story, I think it would have been a good touch for her to discover at the end that there was no video either so that it was all a bit of mindfuckery to get the ball out. I don’t like the slut-shaming, I think it’s stupid. The only place it’s good for is during sex/ foreplay for the supposed ’taboo’ factor. That girl’s biggest mistake was going anywhere near her ex partner’s family.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't switch from past tense to present tense in the middle of a story. I would suggest avoiding present tense entirely, since it's almost universally a mark of terrible writing, or even worse, pretentiously "literary" writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am surprised that it was only a golf ball shoved up her pussy. Really? It sounded like it was really, really large ball something like croquet ball or some such. Glad to know that there are some nice guys around and did not take advantage of her in the chair. He actually wanted to see her under different circumstances. The story could have been really dark but it turned out ok for her. Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous