The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls hit Mexico Pt. 04.
24.5k words
4
2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Natty...

The concluding story, of the beach... the holiday... the girls and The Man...!!

Part Four.

This had been Day 6, and now Day 7

Hmm Natty, smiled at him, she slowly licked, her full sensuous lips, I think the mans, plan is sound, as long as you make sure that your cock is up to it, as I am going to make you work for your supper tonight, Jonathan!! and I mean work...!!

With that she stood up, and slowly walked back into the cabin, she undid the shirt, and let it fall to the floor at her feet, she turned her head, look at him, and simply said... Well stud, don't keep the lady waiting... for her dessert, as u know she loves fresh cream for afters.

The man stood up, he walked back into the room as she turned to face him, the shirt at her feet, just her skimpy see through g string was now the only item of clothing on her naked body, her arms where up covering her breasts, like women do when they try to shield themselves,

He stood in front of her, he kissed her forehead, her arms went up around his neck, the kiss started, he hands found her butt, and she was lifted up into his arms, her legs wrapped around his body, a few seconds later they was entwinned within each other on the bed.

This time it was just a fast, no foreplay duck, he did what any man would do, if he had a woman like Natty in his bed, he used her, she wanted it, she begged for it, she let him do, what she had let many do, over the years... he just fucked her, they cum together in a crescendo of noise and moans, again she pulled him deep inside, she let him seed her wide open sex, his cum exploded inside her, it mixed with hers deep inside her belly, they collapsed on the bed, he rolled over, his cock wet from her sex, her pulled her close, she could feel his heart beating, his chest risen fall, the touch of his breath on her skin, her body was now lying partly over his, his cream was now just beginning the run out of her sex, her body eased it out, it ran down her thigh, god she just loved that feeling...

They lay like that for hours, the sun ray had slowly crept over the cabin, its heat was fully raining through the big folded back doors, it kissed them as they atop of the bed, they had dozed off, they had kissed, and cuddled, small talk about everything and nothing,

Elsewhere, over the last 48hrs or so, others had been deep in their own sex stories, the other five of the She Wolf Pack, all had their own stories to tell,

Mia, was still locked in a room with Justine and Denny, she had been spit roasted, DP fucked, and had done the same, three some, voyeur, and one on one, sessions, room service food, and drinks... She was wide eyed, and spaced out on her hormones, and sex climaxes,

Valia, the oldest of the crew, a sexy 29-year-old woman, had just made a young athletic 21 year old German boys life so much better, the flirting from the night, before had just carried around the pool, and again later that night, after dinner, and they had ended up, having a quick fuck on one of the beach cabanas, she had then agreed to, and had gone back to his room, and was being fucked again at exactly the same time Natty, was riding grey beard this morning...

She was now back in her room, it was late morning, she was wrapped in her towel fresh from the shower, she felt a bit guilty, and she was talking to Eva, who had also been a naughty girl, who was also flushed from a night of sex, she had ended up, and the third addition with the young couple, it had been a fast a furious evening, she had left them to it, she was not happy what she had done, she was a tad too drunk, to really say, how, and why it happened, she told Valia, that Natty was okay, and was currently in the cabin up the beach, being fucked by an older daddy man...

They both laughed, she then said that Ket n Eli, had been heavy necking with the other two guys, and she had no idea of what had happened with those two, but she did know they was not around, as they had texted about going out to the Inca place with them today.

And that we should all meet for dinner tonight, and exchange stories and make sure all is okay as we must stay together, that why we had all come away, was to stay in touch,

Valia, looked at her, and said yeah your right, but a hard cock is a hard cock, and if it there to be used, fuck girl, get up on the horse and ride it baby... they both burst of laughing,

Eva then txt the group, she typed - Sisters - dinner tonight 8pm usual place, only excuse, is that you have a cock in your mouth or arse, photo evidence is required for group excuse...!!

All of them responded, and confirmed attendance except Natty, who's phone just beeped as she was being fucked by Grey Beard after their breakfast in the cabin...

As the afternoon wore on, Natty was half asleep, in the arms of grey beard, the others, sorted themselves out, Valia and Eva, where now on the beach, Mia, was now in the shower, back in her own room, her body exhausted, but alive, she needed to get some sleep...

Ket was by the window, being slowly finger fucked, in the back seat of the mini bus, by her guy, whose cock she had touched through his shorts, if felt real nice and big, she had dressed for their day out in a short loose summer dress, with her trusty, Pink, Fuji Fine Pix Camera hanging from her neck, and the dress was, so it worked out, very easy to access her sexy body, her micro bikini underneath, was pushed to one side as his soft finger tips probed her now wet pussy...

Eli, was playing hard to get, with her guy, out of all the girls, she was the only one who was in a sort of serious relationship back home, but it was one of those late and after-school 5 year things, he was now about to leave university, and she was not sure where their relationship was going, he had been her only real true lover, other than a one night stand, at a wedding they had all attended recently, the one that Natty, had just upped and left... but she was beginning to like, she was enjoying the new attention, he had groped her breasts, in the seat of the bus, and run his hand up her thighs, she was in real dirty pair of cut down denim shorts, that left nothing to the imagination, with a white g string bikini on underneath, and a skin tight white halter neck top, that both framed and cupped, her big natural boobs, and her big nipples where hard and clearly visible through the fabric... She could see that the boy was aroused, as his cock was solid in his football shorts, and it made a tent in them,... she needed to make up her mind, they had 5 Days and Nights left, and she wanted some sex, she needed to try another man, to see if she could indeed fuck and be fucked like a real woman, she was now, nearly twenty six, and she needed to spread her wings, she envied Natty, Mia and Eva, as they had moved to Bucharest, she was still at home, Ket and Valia, shared flats with others...

She then decided to see what would happen and let the next few day's take their own course, and with that she shifted her butt, in the seat and she let her thighs part a bit further, as his hand moved between them, and her right hand, she just moved over and placed it on the boys hardening cock, and felt him twitch inside his pants, he made a soft moaning noise, as her fingers eased inside the waist band, and softly touched the tip of his cut hard cock, she leaned her head close into his ear, and whispered to him, Yes baby, we will but not here, okay, I want to taste you on my lips,... Later okay,

Her hand had now slowly wanked the top of his cock a few strokes, he was where she wanted him to be, he said back to her, Sure Eli, but u better stop that, otherwise I will need a new pair of shorts to wear real soon,...

That was when they both got Eva txt message,...

It was now about 3.30pm, So then princess, he said to Natty softly, as his hand made slow finger circles over her upper back, tonight, we stay in, and eat here, and you're sure you don't want to pop back to the hotel, and get a change of clothes, No she said, I have your shirt to wear, but what if you want a swim, or sun bathe later, She then just said, I will use that white one out there on the edge of the sofa, stud,...

He laughed, oh yeah, that is one of Katz, she left it her when she got changed before her set the other night, she was using the direct Wi-Fi hub to update all her music n downloads, plus its quiet here, and she can sun bathe and chill, without interruption...

And yes, before you ask, as all women want to know,... we have history, but good history, we have been friends and lovers, for a long time, she is a beautiful, and usual lady, she got the gig out here, as I vouched for her, and they the hotel guy you met the other night, took a punt on her, and its worked out quite well, she fly's in and out, and does gigs all over the world, she is quite good, and has about 500,000 twitter follower n her web music site, knows the game, she was a model, you will like her Nat, honestly, she is a good friend, and a bundle of fun, away from the decks...

And I will almost guarantee, that her, and that fucking horse will be here either later tonight, or early tomorrow morning, any way she got to bring the Jeep, back as I will need it for work in the morning... Go to go to visit the new site, up the coast, big meeting with the client,

So that will take care of Wednesday, and I have the same again on, Friday morning, and then maybe Saturday night and Sunday morning to plan, and to make sure that we can still love, fuck and play... That is if you want to, of course,... She looked at his eyes, Yes, I think I do, indeed...

hmm he replied, my thought's exactly, what if, I do my work crap, Wednesday and Friday, tonight we will just relax and chill out here, have dinner again tonight, I drop you back at the hotel, in the morning, you can check in with the girls, and fill them in on your new conquest, He yelped as she pinched his skin, Oh yeah she said I will...

and on Saturday night, we hit the Rocks again, with the girls too, if you wanted,... My treat for you all, for bringing me such a beautiful present to Mexico, we can go and fly solo afterwards, as it may be our last night here, and Sunday night, we hit the hotel to watch and listen to the chillout sounds...

Hmm baby, Natty said, that sounds divine baby, as she snuggled into his body, but first let's go for a swim n chill a bit on this beautiful beach, before it seems that I must fuck you again to get my dinner, some men just don't know how to feed a woman it seems...

With that she jumped up, and dashed over and into the shower, the man lay there n watched her shower, after what seems just a few seconds she was out she wrapped the towel around her body, and walked out onto the terrace, a few moments later she walked back in dropped the towel, and slowly put on another woman sexy bikini, when I was done she bent down picked up his swim shorts and threw them at him, Well stud what you waiting for an invitation, with that she skipped out of the window, and started to run down the path to the beach and surf...

The man known as Grey Beard, climbed out of the bed, looked around his place, then looked at the young beauty, outside walking down to the beach, and slid on his swim shorts, he stood and looked at the mirror, he looked hard at his face, he then said to himself into the mirror...

I Think you need to come clean with her, man, she needs to know the truth, but, she looks so different without her other self's disguise, her wig, and all the sex toys, and trappings of a cam sex girl, by yes... we need to do something, as this is something special!!

He then heard her voice call him again..., Well big man, you there, are you coming out to play or not...

With that he walked out of the cabin and followed her down to the beach, wondering what the next 12 hours would bring...

Day 8, return to the SIX

The sun had slowly risen, it had now replaced the moonlight, it had climbed hallway up its early morning descent, into its blue sky, it was charging the awaking world with its heat, the light, was breaking into all the cracks, and through all the windows, seeking out all the dark spots... cleansing them of the darkness...it had started to warm the body of the woman in the bed, her eyes opened, she pulled the white soft sheet up over her body, she now saw him, her new lover was again busy in the kitchen, this time he was showered and partly dressed, he was busy making her breakfast again, hmm this is so nice, the woman thought to herself...

He glanced over and blew her a kiss, Food, and coffee, will be about 5 mins sugar tits... If u want to grab a shower, as we must leave in about 45 or so, if I am going to get to my meeting on time,... and deliver you back to your hotel, safe and sound.

Sure baby, I know you told me that at least 3 times last night, I have got the message, she got up slowly out of the bed, the white cum stained sheet, was now wrapped around her, she carefully walked over the kitchen, he stopped doing what he was doing, and looked at her as she approached him, she was close, she raised herself up onto her toes and kissed his lips softly, she let the sheet drop away, to reveal her body, she then quickly turned, and snatched a piece of toast and a glass of OJ, of one of the trays, and turned quickly away, he leaned forward and just smacked her beautiful butt hard, the slap sounded loud, it stung her...

Ouch, she cried out... Sorry Daddy, the words just slipped out from her lips, they were a natural reflex from her inner other self... hmm I love being naughty and punished.

She was then gone from his sight, as she slid the bathroom door closed, behind her...

Oh My God, she whispered to herself, what the fuck, had she just said, to him... as she turned on the shower, and let the water cleanse her, she washed her hair, and her body quickly, she caught site of her naked body, in the big bathroom mirror, his hand print was red against her white and freshly tan lined skin, Jesus Christ, this was one of her inner most deepest fantasy, spanked school girl sex, with an older man, with him, with her cyber lover JWB, had been discussed so many times, how many times had she spanked her butt red raw for him, it was the thing that turned her legs to jelly, every time he was doing that with her, her cam sex side alter ego, the session, always ended up with her having leg shaking cum climaxes, she didn't even realise as she closed her eyes, to try and shut out the sensations, that her fingers where already inside her... Fucking her pussy... Under the water,

It was now just a natural reflex, to a man's hand being laid on her like that, her mind raced back to her teens, behind her closed eyes, as her fingers made her cum, and her father's sisters husband, her uncle, bending her over his knee, she had broken that thing in their house, when she was staying the night, her parent's went away somewhere, she was just 15, he had pulled her down roughly, laid her over his knees, trapped her body over them, with his arms, his voice was firm, strict... I told you not to throw yourself around dancing in here... young lady,

Then she felt the first hard smack, oh her right side, just at that point where thighs, met butt, it stung, like hell, she yelped, please don't, am so sorry...

Her short dark blue pleated school skirt was then pulled up over her big white panties, her white shirt, was pulled tight over her torso, her skinny legs where naked, and clad in just short white ankle socks, her black low heeled dolly school shoes, kicking out in protest, to the pain of the slap, his other hand was now, across the small of her back, she was trapped her hands trapped by his arm, behind her back, her long soft un cut girlie hair was now pushed forward, hanging down over her head, he just did it, hard n fast - 6 times on each side of her butt, she started off screaming, kicking, but they soon died down to a soft whimper and moan... Then she felt a wetness develop, between her thighs, her panties, where getting damp, she didn't know what was happening to her, her butt cheeks, were just so hot, the tingle between her thighs was something she had never felt before, she had tears in her eyes, she was mumbling her words, am sorry, so sorry Uncle David, I didn't mean too...

With that her uncle just pushed her off his knees, she fell to the floor, all lose teenage arms and limbs, as rolled back onto her side, as he slowly stood up from the sofa, He looked at her, and stared her down at her, real hard, he then just, to her, the next time it will be worse, do you understand me, a lot worse,... with that he turned and left the sitting room, and girl, I suggest you clean up your mess before you come out here for supper,

She was on the floor looking up at her uncle, he was a big man he was now about 45, well over 6ft tall, he was built like a rugby player, big and strong, his only daughter was much older, than her, she must be 20 now, and at university, within her mind, her memory, she noticed that the front of his trousers, where poking out, she know knew, some time in her later years, that it was his erection, her skirt was up, her shirt was pulled tight over her pert tits, her sports bra, did not hide her erect nipples, and if he had looked at her closely, he would have noticed that the front of her panties were now soaking wet, so wet that, you could see the triangle of her fresh pubic hairs, through the material, they were now dark blue, almost black... From her juices.

She snapped her mind, back to the present day, she heard Jonathan call out, Natty you going to be in there all day. Come on babe, you know how important this is, to me, breakfast will get cold, if you don't get your amazing n sexy butt out here Hun,

She looked down her fingers, they were just dripping from her, her squirt, was running down her thighs as they were clamped together, her lips where clenched so tight, trying not to broadcast her climax, her legs where shaking like leaves in the wind, it was like that had just happened all over again, as that was the start of her sexual education, oh my god, she said, then shouted out to him, Yeah, Yeah, be out in two mins sugar, got carried away...

She sorted herself out quickly, dried and got out of the shower room, she had already selected something to wear from his wardrobe last night, he had this big long sort of shirt, it was blue stripes, and had sort of roll up sleeves that could be secured, above the elbow, she put a wide belt of his around her waist, she put her undies back on and just her heels, and exited the bathroom, he was outside at the table, she walked out n kissed his head, This okay baby, and anyway to make a woman look this good, takes ages darling...!!

Eat your breakfast like a good little girl, u sexy minx, they chatted, ate the breakfast fare, and tidied up as they went along, she was just finishing her coffee, when she heard a car pull, outside the side of the cabin, then the engine cut off, and a female voice shouted, Joni you decent and are you in there, then the front door clicked open and DJ Katz, walked in, to the room, she tossed a set of keys into the big dish that was sitting on the table next to the kitchen island,

She stopped dead and in mid-sentence, as she saw Natty, at the sink washing up, her coffee cup, Jonathan shouted from the bathroom, Hiya Katz, this is Natty, Natty this is Katz, say hello girls and play nice, Katz did you fill the Jeep up or not, No I forgot as always...

She walked over, and held her hand out to Natty, hi I am Katz, as you most likely guessed, from that short but so sweet outburst, I am his, as he affectionally calls me, his permanent pain in the butt, Natty smiled, Hi Hun, Natty, pleasure, to meet you at last, yeah he told me that a few times, oh and I borrowed your white bikini yesterday, as I was slightly a bit over dressed for the beach, in what I had on the other night...

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers