The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Natty I told you last time you was here, that it would be worse for you, if you fucked up again, Natty, had tears beginning to form in her eyes, he just pulled her body up from our of the chair using her hair, and dragged her over to his old reading chair, he sat himself, down and pulled her upper body down across his knees, this time it was different, she was higher up, than the time on the sofa, she needed to support herself with her hands, her butt was higher up, she felt her school skirt get yanked up, then his fingers where in the top of her panties elastic, and he just yanked them down her legs, until they reached the middle of her thighs, the first slap was not like before, this slap was much harder, and was right in the middle of her butt, it took in both cheeks, and was just above her butt hole, she screamed, then two more followed in exactly the same place, loud, hard full hand slaps, her butt was stinging like a furnace...

Then his hand, just laid itself on her skin, it started to softly stroke her, it was caressing her butt, she was almost crying, she was sobbing, saying I am sorry, uncle David, he did this soft thing, on her bum, for a full 30 seconds, her butt was on fire, she remembered the last time and what happened, then three more came down hard on her cheeks, the same place, she felt that thing inside her belly again, her pussy started to tingle, she also felt something else on the outside, it below her, it was hard and was pushing into her lower belly above her vagina, the hand was then there again, stroking her bum, this time the thumb, was sliding up the crease of her buttocks, she was moaning pleading with her uncle to stop, then he did another three, this time with longer intervals between each slap, each one made Natty scream, these where real hard, these ones left clear brutal hand marks on her skin, imprints of his fingers instantly appeared,...

The nipples in her shirt where instantly hard, her pussy was getting wet, like that time the boy from schools hand, had put his fingers in her panties that time, in the cinema, and had taken his cock out so she could touch it, under his coat...but her hymen had been broken before him, it was that time with Eva, her old school friend, they was on that chat roulette site, skipping rooms, then that man was there with the big cock, when they ended up using her hairbrush on each other, that was when the blood first came for the both of them, as they watched him play with his monster cock, and he told them what he wanted to do, to them both, they had kissed and play with each other's tits, and showed him there posy's, pretending to be older girls, if only he really knew... they were only 15,!!! and that later, that special night at the sleepover, they had first played those ladies sex games, they had seen on her dads computer...

David's hand lingered on her stinging butt cheeks, as it soothed the spanks, then she felt his hand travel down her thigh, it returned, up between her thighs the side of his palm was then there, she felt the fingers tips, brush open her teenage pussy lips, his index finger felt her starting wetness, as it travelled up over her butt, it left her skin, then it fell again hard on her right cheek, and stayed there, the thumb again slide down her but crease, this time further, it travelled over her anus star, then it stopped, his palm was again between her thighs, his thumb moved forward, the tip was now touching and parting her pussy lips, she let out a little soft moan, the thing that was outside, and now harder, had pushed itself deeper into her belly, she pushed her butt, up and away from it, the action, just opened her thighs a little bit more wider, and then she felt it, something inside her body, the thumb was being pushed up inside her pussy, so your wet again he said to her, just like you was last time, what you didn't think I saw and felt your sweetness back then, such a dirty little minx, with that he pushed his hard forward, the thumb slipped deeper into her sex, his palm was massaging that hard piece, above her pussy lips, his fingertips where inside her hair, between her legs, the heat between her thighs was immense, her own body was betraying her, as it did as women aged...

As the early evening night, dusk approached, Natty, was tossing and turning in her sleep, her dreams and memories wracking her mind and body, the others that where near to her, where also, busy in their own world, of sex and adult, playtimes,... Mexico and life were turning it wheels...

Mia, was just being taken again, this was her now her second strap on, that was being slowly forced into her anus this afternoon, as Justine was now below her on the sofa, fucking her pussy with the big black one, as Denny pushed forward a bit harder, as the normal sized strap on went, into her wet sex, and deeper into her arse, she could feel them both rubbing together inside her body, her nipples where rock hard, her sex, was dripping wet, gushing, her squirt juice, as the girls fucked her again for the third time today, she was just insatiable, but what she really wanted was a real hard warm cock inside her... she craved it!!!

Next door as Natty, dreamed locked in her bed sheets, the other three were involved it what was just cock carnage, Eva, Eli and Ket, where taking turns to suck The Stud, as the other boy spit roasted their sex, Eva was face down moaning into the pillow, she already had, had the new boys cock inside her, and had taken his first fresh cum load, it was now just beginning its run out of her pussy, The Stud was on his back, on the bed, as Eli rode his hardness, Ket, was now sucking the new boy hard again, as she placed her two middle fingers, deep into Eva wetness...to assist her cream pie escape her cunt...!!

Valia, was still lying on the German boys bed, her back was arched high, her mouth was wide open, her breathing was hard and deep, her big natural breasts where sliding around her torso, just as her thighs were being pushed and held even wider part, by the boy, her own hands buried deep within his hair, holding his head in place, he had been eating her sex for nearly an hour now, his tongue was now so wet, hot, and deep inside her, she was just about to cum, not just cum, this was her first, real leg shaking climax, she had never cum like this before from a man's tongue, she was sexually active, and she had taken five short and long term lovers, but never anything like this boy... He had not stopped making, loving her, since she had knocked on his door, and walked into his room, he was still wet from the shower, his hardness under his towel was evident, he had said nothing to her, he had just started to slowly undress her, when she was naked, he kissed her deep, and he carried her to his bed, and laid her down on top of the turned back shite sheets, that morning, they had originally agreed to go scuba diving, but his roommate had left early to go shopping, but Valia had just said, fuck the fish, after she had removed his towel, and had first tasted his freshly showered cock this morning... now she did not want this sexual pleasure to stop!!

Elsewhere, in Mexico the man knows as Grey Beard, was just finishing his meeting, the other attendees had just left him alone in the construction sites vast meeting room, his laptop was open, he briefly checked his phone, not really taking in the notifications, he quickly scanned his biz emails accounts, nothing major, just drawings and specification updates, he checked his watch, as he looked out of the portacabin over the site, from its vantage point, he was due the call at 5.00pm, he made a fresh coffee, and took his seat again...

His Skype App, rang, he opened the screen, and the mirror version of himself appeared on his screen, Hi Bro, how's tricks, said the man who was his identical twin, the beard on Jonathan, being the only thing that separated them, both physically and facially, but he was clean shaven, You hear me okay, and how's stuff going on site, I saw your progress pictures earlier, but most important has he agreed to the Italian upgrades, Yes he finally has JW, that was Jonathan Bishops reply, so you can proceed with the London and Italian plan, we drew up over new year, excellent news, said the other man, so that means we can bring into play, Annalisa, in Italy, and Janelle Brown, within London hopefully, and you wanted to add another, what was her name again, Tracy Lowe or Love, she's from MFC...as she's willing to travel to meet, is that correct, hmm that will be a good tally for the year, what's that now six of the this year,... good sport,

Jonathan, smiled and then said to him, how is that Army Girl, working out, did she turn up, she sure did Bro, hold on a sec, and see for yourself was JW response, he turned the Hi Res, web camera around, it re focussed and there was a girl restrained by her hands and ankles to a bed, a fuck machine was deep inside her, and she was moaning like a whore...through her ball gag, her breasts where fake, upright, hard nipples and beautiful, he could also see his brothers cum over them, oh man, said Jonathan she's a sweetie pie, how long she been like that, nearly 20 mins man, she asked for a 30 min hard and alternating programme, so she's close to completion, and the fucking beds soaking wet, and I mean rain wet... She has been trained before it seems, from her responses via CB, but not completed, so when your back, you need to complete her education it seems,

JW, then asked Jonathan, how's Katz and Jules, as I do miss those two hot and dirty bitches, they are both good, both have settled in nicely with work and things, and I shall be entertaining them forcibly tonight as agreed, said Jonathan, did you get that video of her, of your little Russian princess playing with herself in the shower, by the way she is a very good fuck, excellent in fact,

Yes, I did indeed, thank you Bro, she was obviously in another place, then, as that was, and is not a post sex related matter, or indeed related to you, no it was not, said Jonathan, but it was right after I had really smacked her butt hard, but playful,... strange actions, but very insightful, Yes indeed, I have had three text messages from her, but have not responded back yet, wanted to touch base with you first, does she suspect the subterfuge of us, or do you think she is still in the wilderness, she does not know... yet, my friend!!

With that he killed the feed, and took up his phone, he had just recd two text messages from both Katz and Jules, they both simply said we are ready to play and serve... Master, Jonathan, he looked as the selfie pictures of both of them, that where attached to the text messages, so Katz, had found the new outfits, he had left for them both, as she cleaned, he just smiled and said to himself, Tonight was going to be exceptional, as they both knew that I had taken another woman, so they would both be so compliant, and so sexually open as they would want to carry favour, and remove the latest lover from the scene,... this should be interesting... it was now just after 5.30pm,

With that he opened his phone up, and found his love sense app, he signed in and selected their respective avatars, he then looked into and at his stored "My Patterns" file and selected and reviewed it contents, he looked at his wrist watch, hmm with a fair wind and no major traffic he would be back at his cabin in 30 to 45 mins, he knew that both of them would be there tidying the place up, and dressing each other for tonight, and the fact that both of them as they say had indicated that they were almost ready, so knowing these two intimately, he knew that they must have already played briefly this afternoon, they must be love sensed up, ready to be treated, he selected that newly uploaded - 35 Mins treble motion earthquake programme, that his bro had sent him from London, and sent the instructions, he closed his laptop, with a rather sly smile on his face, this would reduce them both to shaking wrecks...

And with that he left the site compound, as the toys just remotely, engaged their prey back at his cabin by the sea, vis the amazing advent of cyber space, this should be interesting by the time I get there to see what state these two slaves would be in...

Back at the cabin, earlier this morning, after Katz had returned the Jeep, she had stayed on after Jonathan and Natty had left, she knew what she had to do, he had instructed her, to do so, as he left this morning, as he had taken her the new bitch, away with him, she wanted to get that's slut smell out of the house, she picked up the bikini, where it was discarded by the terrace door, she lifted it too her face, she could smell the sluts sex on it, she would wear the bikini, that she had used, to swim in later, so her foul scent would be washed away and hers would be overlaid in its fabric, Katz had received text messages from Jules, as she arrived at Jonathans this morning, a simple set of emojis, where their exchangeable sex signals, it simply consists of a half peeled banana, a lips kiss, a big tongue and the two splashes... Which simply meant to them, the following - Fuck, dildo, kiss, eat and cum with me...!!

It was an hour since they had come back from the beach, swimming and sun bathing, at the surfs edge, after their joint dirty, sex shower they had shared this morning, Jules had first arrived at about 10.30am, Katz was already in the shower, she had already worked up a sweat as she cleaned up, she had washed the bedding, and the open air breeze had cleansed the sluts perfume from the cabin, Jules, quietly entered via the open terrace door, she stripped, and walked into the shower, she watched her lover from the door, then she entered the hot shower, her hands came up behind her friend, they found her breasts, Katz leant back into her body, as the hot water cascaded down over her body, in a few moments they were kissing, and seeking out each other's sex, within 10 mins they both had hard climaxed by each other's hands, inside the steaming shower cubicle...

At 5.00pm exactly, as directed by his words and earlier instructions, Katz had found the items that the Master Jonathan, carefully selected words, had lead her too, as hidden within his comments as he left with the new slut, were key words for her, instructions...the toys from Love Sense where new, they both, noted the hand written instructions that where attached, they turned on the internal pink devices, and noted, that they need to be inserted within each other's sex at 5.45pm exactly this evening, as directed, Katz then spoke out and instructed The Internet Toy, Alexa to set the alarm,

She had then laid out very carefully on the bed, the two boxes, one was for her and one for Jules, they carefully opened the boxes, both together, the contents were pure erotica, sensual and divine underwear, from Blue Bella, and 5in black hi gloss patent shiny court high heels, from Kurt Geiger as always, but this time they had, new things, they had nipple and breast chains, pussy clips, wrist and neck collars, they were exquisite...

Inside was a note to each other them, you will dress each other, Katz in Black, with red trim, Jules in Black with blue trim, you must be dressed by 5 30pm, and I want picture of you to prove, the toys you are clear about, Katz at 5.45 you are to be hand restrained to the bed, but face up, Jules at the same time your ankles in the spreader bar please, and your hands cuffed behind your back, and looped through the base of the bed, facing away from Katz, and the ball gags...

The Nipple clamps are to be applied, as per the diagram, along with the pussy clips, and then fastened to the neck and waist collars, and you both must all be in place by 5.45pm, otherwise forfeits will be required and sanctioned...

The girls slowly dressed each other, black sheer high-end stocking, divine mesh suspenders and those skimpy, pearl fronted panties, these pearls parted each girls pussy lips, the pearls run from the top of each girls clit to the middle of their sex, the bra where half cups, with support, the pushed their natural breasts skyward, but the nipple areas where open inside some stunning and sexy lace work, they set the collar and cuffs, and they teased each other's nipples to affix the clamps, they then both put on the high heels, then the pussy clamps, as they were designed to slightly pull apart each girls lips, the chains where taught, in order to expose part of their inner pink, just enough, to cause a soft sensation, Katz, then locked Jules ankles together parted by the spreader, just as The Alexa sounded the alarm, Jules inserted her Love Sense, as did Katz, she then lopped Jules hand cuffs around the bed stead, and loosely connected them to her wrist cuffs, she then carefully climbed on the bed, and restrained her own wrists, and lay as directed, with her legs closed, from there she could she the back of Jules, with that both the girls phones beeped, and the shooting pain, and pleasure erupted within their sex, as the new toys, sent, vibes, rotation and instant contractions through their cunts... they both silent screamed as it hit their senses, Katz literally arched her back, upwards, and her body twisted this way and that, it looked like her stomach looked had just bench body punched, Jules was standing, her legs just started to shake, her arms pulled up the where pulled tight by the chains, she then just fell forward down onto her knees, her head thrown back, her back arched upwards, the silent scream contained with her mouth...

Back in the land on Natty, it was now 5.00pm and her memory dream had now taken its dark turn, she was still across her Uncles Knees, his thumb was now slowly working its way deeply in and out of her wet pussy, she was softly moaning, this feeling was not totally new to Natty, but this time it was electric, to her mind and body, his voice spoke to her, it was deeper, see I told you it would be worse, if you fucked up again, young lady... with that his thumb was yanked out of her wet sex, and then his hand, delivered Six very hard and fast, brutal slaps, right on the flesh above and outside her anus and sex, she screamed, the pain was intoxicatingly, she had no time to cry, as he just grabbed her hair, and pulled her body upright, her panties just fell down to her ankles, he pulled himself up out of the chair, she fell forward, onto her knees, his other hand was then there on the front of his work jeans, they parted the as he opened then up, then it was there, it just rose up through the opening, his rock hard penis was then in his hands, he slide the skin back to reveal the wet pre cum soaked engorged cock head, he spoke, See your just like your cousin, that little slut Emma, you are all the same, you make the men all hard, you tease them, then you run away and hide behind your mothers apron strings, but not today princess, today you will learn to respect your Uncle...

With that he yanked her hair hard, her head went back, her mouth naturally opened to scream, his other hand grabbed her neck, his body turned, and he then forced his cock into her wide-open mouth, now you will taste and feel what a real man is, he moved his hips back and forth slowly, 3, 4, then 5 times, the hard thing between his legs, went all into her mouth, she gagged n started to cough at this, he said put your hand up bitch, and take it, hold it, feel it...

Natty, did as she was told, she held it in her hand, the other was resting against his thigh, she was trying to push herself away, as she did, he just yanked her hair up, stay there, whore, his hips then moved again, this caused the skin in her hand to move over the purple cock head, a few times, He then said to her, this is what girls do first Natty, they learn to wank a man's cock, to make it hard and respond to her touch, now you do it, wank my cock, my guess is like Emma, you have already had some dirty school boys penis, in your hands,... but now like her, before you, you will be used by a real man, with that he pushed himself further forward, his cock head was then back in her mouth, both his hand's where now on her head, wank it into your mouth, she did as she was told, her hand began to wank her Uncles cock into her mouth, now, there's a good girl, he let out a soft moan, now both hands Natty, hold it with both hands, she did it again, he then thrust it forward hard, to fuck her mouth, she was taken back by this, and she choked on his penis, and she pulled her head back, to get it out of her, her spittle and drool left her mouth, and splashed down her chin and over her thighs,...