The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, that's okay, Jules told me you was a hot one, and could be a bit of pussy cat doll, her term not mine, to be honest I forgot I left it here, as I was here all day with Joni, last Sunday before we went to the hotel, was a good night, people got in the groove, which always aids the DJ Job, then I am here most Sundays, with a few of his other friends, we have a bit of a beach BBQ, and catch up, I hope your still here for this Sunday, as they crowd would love to meet you, I am sure,

Then Jonathan, was out of the bathroom, right ladies, am sorry to break up the love in so soon, but some of us have to work for a living, in order to keep your cute butts, in the manner they both deserve, with that he grabbed in holdall case, his phone n laptop, his jacket, and shades, and walked over to the ladies, he kissed Katz, you okay babe, settling in to the cabin okay, any teething problems, just call and I well get one of the guys to pop over and sort it out, Sure Babe, thanks but no, everything is looking fine so far, is just getting used not being hotel bound, but yeah I agree it is much more freedom, and the views are awesome, thanks again, No problems, Sugar Tits,

Right Madame, he said to Natty are we ready to Rock n Roll, Two mins, I will catch you up in car, just need to grab my stuff, Natty walked over to the bed, and picked up all her items, and stuffed them into her bag, double checked, and followed him out, she stopped and said I will see you soon no doubt, and her n Katz, air kissed each other... Oh, Hun I am sure we will indeed be said Katz,

Katz followed them out, as they climbed into the jeep, she spoke with Grey Beard, he asked her to lock up, and set the timer for 6.30pm, and would she change in the bathroom, cupboard and towels, would she look at picking up, some items from the store, that he had ordered for tonight, She nodded to him, I will lock it up Joni, can I use the net for an hours or so, have a dip, and we will hopefully catch up with you later, you know I have Jules coming over late afternoon, so a cabin warming drinks later, as it is her night off, and remember sexy cocktails, drinks at 7pm if you can make it, back by then, as she was talking about making some new Italian remote thing, she has just learnt to use at work,... He said, sure I will let you know, as it will be well after 5pm before I get truly away tonight... Ok Joni, it's always up to you, you know you are always welcome, to use us within your houses...

Belt up please Natty, this ride back to you hotel, is bit more bumpy than the Merc, Later Katz, he reversed the car, then shot off down a side road, between the rocks at the rear of his cabin, not the high tarmac road, that they had come along to get here, they soon had the clear crystal blue sea beside them, the low sea wind was whipping at her hair, as they drove along what appeared to be an old part tarmac, part loose fill road, after a few mins, he told her that, this was the original coast road back in the 1950s before this part of Mexico was re developed, and that it was a bit bumpy, but the views where legend, and every corner and hill, just delivered, they chatted about the view and the drive, Natty, was careful not to mention what Katz had said, her phone beeped a few times, she left it alone, it could all wait is as just after 9am, nothing was important enough to warrant interrupting these views, within about 10 mins they was coming over the hill towards her hotel, he slowed the car as they got nearer, he looked quickly over at the beach, and drove the car off the road, oh I love doing this, he drove along the beach tight up against the surf, Natty was, on the other side of the car, out of the way, the spray went flying through the air, like a fine mist, the mist was lit up like a giant rainbow, by the early morning sun, it was beautiful...

He drove up the rear of the hotel and stopped the jeep just behind the bar, it was all of 50 paces away from the edge pool outside Natty's and the other girls rooms, she looked over and saw that Eva and Eli where already bikini up and laying half naked on the room recliners, drinking from glasses what looked like champagne from the ice bucket between them,...

Jonathan leant over and kissed her softly on her lips, can we talk later please, and he gave her his biz card, all the stuff you need, is on their sugar tits, and I will call you later, if you send me your details, in a text later, so we can arrange and sort out what's going on, if you don't wont to exchange, just say so Hun, so we both don't look like fools, as I don't want to hurt you, but I know you're here with your friends, but even so what we had, was so beautiful,and I would like to see you again if I may,...She looked down at the card, and said, oh Mr Bishop, I think we will dance the dance as lovers do, soon... again, talk later hunk, drive safe and be careful...

With that she stepped back, pulled her bag from the back seat, he blew her another kiss, and gunned the car and drove off, down the path behind the bar, and of into the distance, she watched him leave, his hand raised above his head waving back to her, she slide his card into the top pocket of his shirt, she turned around on her high heels, pulled the bag over her shoulder, and done her best, street whore walk, shaking her hips, and walked back into the hotel, to the whoops and cheers of two drunken half naked females, siting on her terrace...

Hey, Hey, looking good Mrs N, you sure you can walk in those killer heels, with such a cute but oh so, sore butt, and a newly serviced and well-oiled posy cat, roared Eva, as she got closer... looking real good, Mrs N, so you broke the duck then, Natty, stopped lower her glasses, and Just Said to them both, well it's just like riding a horse, just get back in the saddle...

They all burst out laughing, Eli then said give that women a glass, she looks like she needs it...

Day 8 - The Six - All catch up with the Stories...

It was now almost 11.00am, when they finished the bottle of bubbles, Natty had brought Eva n Eli, up to date, and vice versa, Eva was showing off her inner thigh loves bits, his and hers... Natty had then stolen a quick sneaky look with Eli, into their room, as the noise from Ket, as she was being fucked by her stud, was like a wounded cow, but holy fuck he was good, he was fucking her like a porn star,... Oh My god, said Natty, I know said Eli, I left his mate with a big smile too, he got two blow jobs, once during and on the bus trip, and again last night on the beach bed, but last night, Ket fucked him, The Stud, back in his room, after dinner, must admit, I have been thinking about fucking him too, and his pal, as a foursome with Ket, but those two been at it, since the bus ride yesterday..., and he arrived this morning to go swimming, with her, with a hard on in his trunks, that was hardly contained, within two mins, his trunks where down at his knees, she was just wanking it, right there behind the door, dressed just in that porno sarong thingy she wears, and it is impressive, so thick, then they was at it on the fucking bed, that's when I sought refuge out here with Eva,... been in there since half nine...!!

Natty, then took another quick look, at the fucking pair, Ket, was now on her knees taking his cock in her mouth, she heard Ket, say to him, cum over my face your cunt, he pulled his big engorged cock out of her mouth, she cupped her breasts, her nipples where rock hard, her cock sucking spit, now dripping out her mouth down over them, just then, as she pulled her head away, Natty, saw a red LED light flash, in the mirror, she stopped and look back, then she saw the trusty Pink Fuji, was right there on a little tripod, on the coffee table, with the see through porno wrap partly shielding it,... Fucking hell, she said to herself, Ket is taking pix, or she is videoing herself get fucked by this stud, oh, oh my, what a dirty bitch... indeed, she then pulled her head back, and away from the patio door, if she had stayed watching, a few minutes more, she would have seen the stud, unload his cocks seed all over Ket, face, and tits, big thick load of cum, his second load that morning, the other was deep inside Ket, pussy, and still dripping out, from him fucking her earlier...!!

Eva, was coy, about the young American couple, but, all she did say was that the girl was more fun than her guy, as he was wasted and fell asleep, after the first fuck, so she had a cock in her, but spent 3 hours of last night, with the girl, she then grabbed her phone, of the lounger, opened up her pix folder, and showed them both some pix, and then a video, of the drunk, spaced out girl just pissing all over the guy on the bed, and he didn't even move a muscle...Fuck, said Natty, that's just filth, she's alright, what a nasty dirty bitch, but fuck Eva, what a hot cut body builders, fitness queen, body she has got too, very nice, indeed sugar, and her boyfriend's cock looked fairly big too...Eva laughed, yeah it was, when it was hard, it was quite nice, but as she said, hes got to many fucking drugs and steroids in his head...and when he drinks, he and his rather nice cock, goes AWOL!! so what's the fucking use, so we spent a couple of hours chatting, and eating each other's cunts out, ah and she's very good at it, as she does it a lot down the gym back, at home... apparently!! WTF, they have dyke gyms in Los Angeles!!!

Natty said she needed to get changed, and piss, after the bubbles, she walked over into her bathroom, and pissed, the main room, was still exactly as she had left it, no sign of Mia, except that the beds had been changed and made up, with new towels, she stripped off his shirt, her heels and stuff, grabbed her nearest bikini, and her sun tan stuff, tossed her bag onto the bed, and went back outside to talk to the girls...

Natty, came back outside in a few minutes, onto the terrace and started to apply her sun tan oils, naked at first, then she put her skimpy bikini bottoms on, as both of the other girls where topless, on the terrace, the girls watched her, then as she turned her back to both of them, Eva just said to her, fuck me girl, that is one big red hand print on that cute butt of yours, what did Naughty Natty, do to deserve that one, piss all over the bed, or something... No, oh shit is it still there, fuck... all that for a stolen piece of toast, and a glass of OJ...wonder what it would like if u did something bad and naughty,...

The girls, had just poured out the last of the champagne into their three glasses, Oh fuck it, this one's empty now, said Eva, No Problem, do you fancy another one then said Eli, yeah why not, they both said, that's easy, that cool dude fucking Ket, bought two bottles with him, hang on a sec, the other one is still on the side...

With that she just got up of the other sun lounger, and casually, walked into her and Ket room, as she entered, she stopped just inside the door, and took in the sex scene, she then moved over to the mini bar, and desk, she took out the other bottle...

The Stud, he was still standing over the naked Ket, she was still on her knees, taking and licking his pumped up cock, the silver cock ring was now visible in this light, it was tight, around the base of his shaft, he was now in that semi hard stage, with that Ket, stopped and turned her head towards Eli, she looked at her, she smiled, and then said to her, hi baby, just, as she started to clean and lick her cum soaked lips, her tits and chin were just, soaked and covered in his spunk, oh babe, he is so good, he tastes go fine, and he told me, he does some stunt cock work, back home, in video n pictures, as a part time job, and Hun, he wants to fuck us both, with his mate, what do you think, fancy a big foursome fuck night tonight,

Eli, was just in her g string bikini bottom, her gym toned body oiled in tan oil, she had the other bottle in her hands, she just popped the cork, it fizzed, she then took a sip from its neck, she took a few steps over to Ket, placed the bottle down on the coffee table, she then extended her hand's her finger tip, ran over her chin, it was covered in his cum, she leant forward, and pulled Ket hair, with the other, she yelped, her head went back, Ket mouth fell slightly open Eli, leant it and dribbled champagne out of her mouth, over her friends tongue and lips, as she finished she took the other fingers into her mouth, and licked the studs still hot cum of them, clean, hmm she sighed, he does taste so good, her hand then dropped down, she found his semi hard cock, her fingers wrapped around it, she started to slow wank it, with that, she pushed Ket, head forward, so her lips touched its head, she pushed a bit harder, Open it, she said to Ket, she did, tongue out, baby, as she still wanked the studs cock over her friends tongue, he was hardening in her mouth, to her touch, well baby suck him...she then let go, of them both, as his cock was then engulfed by her friends mouth,... you two love birds carry on, and we will discuss this beautiful idea after lunch,...

With that she turned around grabbed the bottle, and went back outside to the other girls, she was still licking her fingers, as she come back out of the patio door, and just plopped the new bottle into the ice bucket... she then said to Eva and Natty...hmm he tastes good, that dirty fucker, has just asked if I want to join him and his pal for a foursome later, with Ket, must admit does sound like a bit of fun, hes cock is rather hot, Ket just said that he was part time cock stud, for videos and pictures... Dirty fucker, with that Natty, pushed her shades down her nose, and said to her, you do know that' Ket Pinkie Thing is on, and filming her fucking with him, don't you, Eli,... WTF, was they reply, Your fucking joking, Yeah, said Natty, its part hidden by her sarong, on the coffee table, the dirty bitch,... with that just Eva, said to them both, well give her some credit, she don't get much cock, so she has always taped what she gets, so she can wank to it at home in her lonely flat,... they all just burst out laughing!!!

About half an hour later, Ket come out of room and stepped onto the patio, wrapped up in big hotel bath towel, all showered and fresh, Hiya, ladies, what was all the laughing about just then, something crude is my guess, my git tell me, it is about me fucking that boy, who by the way, is laying around on that bed, back in there, with a rather nice, semi hard cock in his hands, and also, and well, for your info ladies, and entertainment ladies, he just, said if any of you want to take over, he will be happy to oblige...

With that all looked at each other, Natty then said, Humm, he is one confident fucker is he not, then Ket, just said softly, as she pulled her Pinkie Fuji, around from behind her back, Yeah he is, but don't tell him I got it all on camera...Well in that case said, Eva, after last night dismal showing by the body builder, and that the fact that I am as horny as fuck, See you all later girls, that unless any of you want to join in too...

With that she stood, pulled her bikini bottoms off her hips, stepped out of them, tossed them onto the sun lounger, and walked in the room through the curtains, with these words, ringing out, over the other girls, gasps and laughs,... Here it comes then, stud, you better be ready for Momma, as Momma pussy cat needs some cream, and a good hard loving, then they heard his response, as she entered the hotel bedroom, Oh yeah baby, my cock loves a mummy cunt on its head, and your just perfect for afternoon tea...

The others just burst out laughing, Ket, set her tired pussy n butt down on the lounger, grabbed Eva, abandoned champagne glass, and necked it contents, without a break, another please she said, as Eli, and then Natty bought her up to speed, an all matters relating to the Six,...

After about approx. another hour, of chit chat, that was all sex related, Eva, walked out to bedroom, her tits covered in cum, and she just said to the girls, hmmm, Ket your right, he is rather good, and he does taste rather nice too, he having a little nap, to cool his cock off, then he said he will be ready to provide normal service for this afternoon entertainments, she walked straight into the plunge pool, and dropped below the surface,

She re appeared, and said let's get some room service ladies, we need more bubble, and some snacks please, this fucking lark is hard work, Sure is said Eli, leave it to me will sort it out, she dived back into Natty's room, and called it all up, be here in 10 mins, best if you sign for in Natty, as our room has a naked man on its bed, half asleep,

It arrived, they drank another two bottle of pop, Four half naked, sexy tanned, hot n horny ladies, they ate the sandwiches, and snacks, Ket took some into lover boy, and after 5 mins returned, with cum all over her tits again, fuck me, he is a spunk machine...

At mid-afternoon, they had consumed the best part of six Bottles of Bubbles, the effects where there to be seen, by anyone, just after the food arrived, the other half of the studs had arrived, and was sitting on the lounger, with a half-naked Eli, sitting between his thighs, he was cupping her breasts, as they chatted and teased each other,

With that Natty stood up, her head was light, her cheeks flushed, and just said, girls, I need to get some sleep, oh and ladies, please try not to make too much noise with stud, and the other boy, when u get down to it shortly...

She had a quick hot power shower, she towel dried her hair, oiled her body with after sun and then just left it all natural, she crawled into the freshly made bed, naked as the day she was born, within minutes the combination tiredness, sun, and champagne had carried her away into her dreams and slumber it was now 3.30p, with mins or so she was deep into sleep, her mind was racing, her dreams and her memories where there vivid and focused, the arse smack, and it sensation where racing through her mind, and her sub conscious, just latched onto it, in her mind she saw it all so vividly like it was yesterday...

She was there again at Uncle David's, her father's sister husband, she was just turned sixteen, it was almost late April, and hopefully, by mid-summer she would be finished, it was just before half term, school break up, she was revising for her final exams, they would be in late May, and early June, she wanted to go into further education, and her auntie, as she was a teacher, was helping her with some extra revision classes...

She had agreed to do a lesson with her every week, until then each lesson, was based on her exam subjects, she was sitting at the dining room table waiting for her aunt to arrive, she was reading her text book, she was still in her school uniform, her mother would collect her later that night, as agreed, after her parents had been out for a late supper, David, was busy in the garden, then he knocked on the rear window, come out here Natty, he was holding the phone out to her, Natty went outside, he passed her the phone, she walked a few paces away, her aunt was saying that she would be much later as something had happened as school, and she need to stay late, Ok said Natty, Mum n Dad won't be here until 9pm, and anyway Uncle David's here with me, so I will just carry on with the English literature stuff... That's is good girl, read the chapter Shakespeare as it is coming up this year in the exam, pass me back to your uncle...

She did as she was told, she passed him the phone, then stepped around her uncle, over the garden and lawn and went back inside the house, she returned to the dining room, and carried on reading her text book and notes,...

Then he just stormed into the dining room, Just Look Natty, Look, What have you done now, look at the carpet, you stupid girl, take off your shoes, look at your shoes...she did as she was told, then she saw them, the dirty muddy foot prints on the carpet, Oh, dear I am so sorry Uncle David I didn't realise that the garden and grass, that it was all wet and muddy, I will clean it up, I promise... right away, too right you will young lady, just as she stood up to start taking her shoes off, his hand shot out, and grabbed a fist full of her hair, your just like your cousin Emma, always causing problems, always saying, I am sorry, daddy or I don't mean it to happen, you girls, have no respect for anything, just wrapped up in your own world, your phones and all that other teenage crap, you stupid little girls get into,...