The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he slapped her face, Did I tell you to do that you little bitch, did I say you could take it out, the slap stung, he grabbed her hair again, now she was being pulled up, he turned her back towards the dining room table, he then forced her head down over the table, she was now bent over at her waist, her face her breasts where pressed into the table top, her panties trapped her leg movement at her ankles, then she felt him behind her, she felt something enter her sex, first one, then two fingers parted her pussy, and went deep into her, her Uncle then said, oh my look how wet this little slut is...

His two middle fingers then began to massage her sex internally, his weight was above her, she was twisting her body to try and get free from his grip, she felt the fingers withdraw from her sex, then that sharp pain, the hand again slapped her butt, hard three times on each cheek, the pain, and the now pleasure it caused, was unknown to her mind, she was lost elsewhere, then he was there again, he placed one hand in the small of her back and pressed her deeper onto the table, then something hard and wet was probing at her sex, she then felt it push in, it was hot inside her, as it forced its way just into her, then it moved 2, 3 times, then it was in her, then it went, real deeper inside her, her insides felt like they was on fire, something exploded inside her, her wetness had never been like this... he started to move his hips back and forth, as he did this, the thing, his penis moved inside her, it felt amazing, her whole body was alive, the felling was electric like a shock wave to her system, he started to do it faster, and deeper..

Oh my god, he exclaimed, what a beautiful little whore you are, your so wet... Not like my Emma, your so wet, and warm, so inviting, my god, what a slut, you will be to use for men,... he plunged his body back into her, deeper, harder, she heard skin slapping against skin, the dull thud of his body pushing into hers, she then arched her back up from the table, she got her hands under her body, he still was pulling her long dark hair backwards, her back was like a curve, a long low, moan erupted from her chest, her insides where now on fire, she had contractions, she had just had her first penis induced climax, she was beginning to shake, her legs trembled, as the real sex orgasm, flooded through her body, then something else hit her insides, something new, something strange, powerful, Uncle David, voice went deeper, he just said, yes, yes, yes...she felt one, two, three spurts of something liquid inside, then the thing was outside of her, she then felt hot wetness, spread over her anus, then something hit her back, two lines of something wet crawled up her skin,... Then her Uncle David, He was panting, Oh my God, Oh my God, then the penis thing, was back inside her, it was rammed deep inside her pussy, 4,5 then 6 times, then it was slowly pulled out, as it was extracted from her, from inside her sex, deep inside some fluid had left her sex, it was hot, it felt amazing on her open sex, it started to run down her thigh, her skin, she was moaning like wounded animal, her body shaking, she didn't understand what was happening to her... he had just cum in her, and over her, he was the first one, the one who had taken her, innocence removed,...

God she loved it, Natty, took in a deep breath, her mind was alive, that was something else, something unbelievable, her uncle was there above her, he had released her hair, he was saying to her, now there's a Good girl, now she is a good girl, she had almost but collapsed back onto the tabletop, her body felt alive, she was somewhere else, then somehow her fingers had found her sex, her Uncle had stepped back 2 or 3 paces, his was wanking his still hard erection, as the young girl was laid there over the table top, then he saw her fingers enter her sex, and explore her wetness, she moaned again, with that she just stepped out of her panties to free her ankles, she pushed herself up onto one elbow, as the other hand wrapped itself around her sex, she could feel the hot mixed juices of both her and him in the palm of her hand,...

Then she felt something reach deep inside, a soft hand was then on her Shoulder, it was shaking her,... The voice was saying, Natty, Natty wake up baby, she opened her eyes, wide, startled, then she was being hugged it's okay Hun it's okay baby, it was just a bad dream, then her eyes focused it was Mia, it's okay baby, it's okay, there's no one here, just us, Fuck Hun, you made me jump, you screamed as I came back into the room, you was asleep, and I was in the shower, look at you, your sweating, the sheets are soaking wet, with that Mia, just hugged her again she was cradled to her naked wet breasts, Natty was breathing hard and heavy, she pulled back and fell into the bed and pillows, what the fuck... she pulled the sheet up over her naked body, like a little girl, her eyes where glazed, she was not sure what had just happened, she took some deep breathes, she looked at Mia, fucking hell, I need a drink... Mia, dashed over to the mini bar, and grabbed an ice cold coke pulled the O ring and handed it to her, the sugar rush was instant, Natty Gasped and said, WTF happened there, Mia told her, she was moaning n thrashing about in the bed, saying gibberish, but hey, your awake now, it is all over, you must have had too much sun or something,... if you're okay, can I finish my shower, Yeah, yeah sure said Natty, am sorry babe, I have no idea what cum over me, just then...wow, that was a bit intense...!!

Natty, laid on the bed for a few moments, she took another two slugs of coke, she was now fully wide awake, the sugar rush had woken her up, her body was cold trembling, with the after effects, of the dream, Fuck me, She said quietly to herself, that was one real vivid thing, she heard moans, in the background, of women, then the shower re start, and Mia, sigh as she entered the water, in the back ground, she heard Eva, say... that it stud all over her fucking face, and then...Eli, say well are you going to fuck me then, don't just stand there and watch that cunt, spunk over her again,... Natty, smiled, oh I see the girls are still at it then.

She grabbed her phone, she scanned its notifications, just the usual, two family texts that she quickly responded to, all okay safe, and the usual holiday shite you write back, what's app was all the girls, a few from others and some punters, none from him, JWB, strange, he must be travelling or something, she closed it down, thought strange nothing from Jonathan,

With that she stood up, on the bed, and she climbed down from the bed, still wrapped in the bedsheet, she tossed the sheet, aside, and walked into the shower, she stopped and looked her oldest lover and closet friend, she took stock of her body, she saw the bruises, bites, scratches that Mia, she had taken in, and onto her body, over the last two days of heavy girlie sex,... Natty, then slowly walked into the big open shower, as Mia head was thrown back, letting the water wash away the fresh shampoo, and she slowly, wrapped and put her hands around her friends waist, as the hot water crushed her body and hair, into her friend, as she kissed her neck and ear, hmmm someone's been a busy little sex toy, from what I read, hear and can see, hmmm said Mia, yes Hun, seems that I am not the only one whose been cock busy either...with that the pair kissed like lovers, Mia hands where all over Natty, soon enough, and when her fingers, reached her sex, she just said to her, Fucking hell Natty, you are as wet as a fucking sponge, as soon as her fingers slipped deep inside her pussy, Natty, just climaxed like a train, it just opened the floodgates, her legs where just like freshly demoulded jelly, shaking, she climaxed and squirted, together as one, as Mis pushed her back into the shower cubicles wall, her legs parted, she had her three middle fingers of her right hand, buried deep into her friend, as she kissed, and bit her massive and hard nipples... Oh MY Fuck, oh my god, said Natty, as she felt the fluids leave her body, fucking hell, that must have been one fucking hot nightmare dream...

An hour's drive away from Natty, as she left the shower with Mia both of the wrapped up in new white towels, Grey Beard had just pulled up in his Jeep, outside of his secluded beach side cabin, as he got his gear out of the back, and walked nearer, the timer engaged, and the outside was bathed in low seductive LED lighting, as he got closer to the door, he could just make out, and hear, moans and whimpers coming from the inside, it was now 6.15pm the Love Sense pattern had been running now for almost 25 mins, according to the hour glass timer that was ticking down on his phone, and it was nearing the end of its cycle, JW had called this one The Cyclone, he said he had seen two MFC/CB models, named English Rose and Carmel Bing, reduced to shaking moaning wrecks from this programme,...

He entered the door code, and slowly opened the door, he close it again behind himself, he stood there quietly, at the back of the door, and surveyed the scene, the secluded lighting, hid him from sight, he was partly in shadow, he placed his keys, briefcase and jacket on the kitchen room table, over to his right, sea side of the cabin, was the sofas, with the middle two, folding doors where open to the sea, the fake candle lanterns around the edge of the terrace, where alight, the two isolated led that's light up the bed where now ablaze, and below it was two twisted bodies of two truly beautiful women,... then at exactly that moment, the last two minutes of the love sense programme kicked in, the two woman in the cabin, had no idea that he had entered, or was now leaning against the kitchen island,... they just screamed, in total pleasure as the pink things inside their respective sexes went maximum again,...

Jules, had obviously squirted, she was still on her knees, the wet mess between her legs was evident, her head was then just thrown back, her arms and her hands where gripping the end of the big old brass bed, the nipple clamps, and pussy clamps must have been ripped off, during her rapid body movements, he watched as her muscles tensed and contracted, her moans where like a trapped and caged animal, Katz, body was just spasms, her back arched backwards, her high heels had ripped and torn the bedsheets, her knees and legs where wide apart, but her clamps etc where still in place, her hands where gripping the middle rail of the brass bedstead head board and frame, her ball gag was out, she was just saying, again and again, softly under her breath,... fuck me, please fuck me, somebody just stop this thing, and put there cock inside me... please, please, her pussy was creamed, like a bar of soap, her thighs and her belly where shaking, her boobs where just bouncing up and down, over her rib cage, they were pulling the clamps tighter each time, as each of the big vibes, churned inside her pussy walls...

Then they just stopped buzzing, after 30 or so seconds, there was no further hard, or soft movement from the toy, inside their bodies, Katz, then screamed out... Sweet, fucking, Jesus Christ, what the fuck was that, how long was that... the fucking cunt, god I need a cock, I need something inside me, she saw the back of Jules head rise up, she stopped, saw something then started to struggle inside her restraint's, Jules, Jules baby, are you there say something, Jules was pulling at the cuffs, making noises, she had already seen Jonathan, standing in the kitchen, hes here, hes here, escaped from her mouth, as she managed to get the gag out of her way, you fucking animal cunt, she was screaming at him, what the fuck was that you cunt,

Silence, you filthy cheap whores, how dare you raise your voices to me, he shouted back at them both, he strode over to the end of the bed, his hand wrapped instantly in Jules, wet dank dark hair, he pulled her up onto her feet, he looked deep into her eyes, what did you just say you fucking bitch, he stepped back, and his other slapped her right breast, across her hard nipple, one twice, then three times, who the fuck do you think your talking too, bitch, hes hand then was between her legs, it yanked the pink you out of her, he held it up, in front of her face, he slowly licked it, so you pissed yourself did you bitch, you're going to clean your own mess up, with your tongue... he threw the toy onto the bed, his hand was then, between her thighs, her legs where shaking, three fingers went straight inside her, he pounded her sex with them, her climax was almost instant, it screamed from her mouth, Sorry Master, sorry...

He let her head, go, he unclipped her chains from the bed stead, she fell forward on the her knees, like she was on all fours, her body was still heaving with climax, her head and hair hanging down, his other hand hit her arse hard, I said clean it up, your filthy whore, do it now, with that she lowered her head towards the floor, and started to lick up her juices...

He walked to the side of the bed, he leaned over, put his index finger into the jumble of chain over Katz body, and he slowly lifted it up, she creamed as the pussy and nipple clamps started to pull her skin up, he did the same with his other hand as her raised the chains up, he unclipped her wrists from the bed, by now Katz nipples where pulled tight n high, one popped off, she let out a soft moan, he let the chains go, her body fell back onto the bed, his hand found the toy, and yanked it out of her cunt, you don't deserve it, bitch, her legs were still wide open the pussy clamps still in place, his hand was a blur as it return the pussy slap was hard...she screamed as at his home, she closed her thighs, and rolled over to his side of the bed, her face buried in the pillow, then she felt his hands on her butt, he pulled her around, her feet below her knees hanging over the side of the bed, he stepped each side, he unbuckled his belt, and open his pants up, he was hard as his cock unleashed itself, he lent forward, his thumbs opened up her butt, and he pushed his cock down between her closed thighs, he felt then hit the pussy clamps, and he forced his cock into her soaking wet pussy hole with ease, he just fucked her like that, then he just come inside her, Katz, was saying over and over, Thank You Master, Thank you,

As he withdrew, his was cock dripping both of their cum, he put his hand into her long blonde hair and pulled her slowly upright, he walked her, dragged her to the front of the bed, where Jules, was still licking her own cum mess of the floor, he then grabbed Jules hair, and pulled it up, she was still on her knees, he then said to Katz bend over you dyke bitch, and open your sex up to her, Katz did as she was told, she bent over at her waist line, her tits hanging out of her bra, her hands found her butt cheeks, and she slowly pulled open her butt cheeks, and you cleaner, clean and lick out my seed from her cunt, he shoved Jules face into Katz, butt and pussy, now you cheap, street whore, you lick it clean, until she cums again, with that Jules started to lick her friends pussy clean of his cum and her climax, Katz was moaning, yes, baby, yes, please make me cum, please,... Jonathan walked away from them, he stood by the open door, he slowly undressed himself, he was still erect, his penis hard as he watched these two beautiful women, do as he had instructed, he walked over to the bed, and picked up the two pink toys, he carried them over to the island, and dropped them both into a glass full of water, he turned back to them, Katz, was moaning, Jules was eating her sex, like it was a bowl of chocolate, his hand was pulling his cock skin back n forth, he picked up the large handled wooden spoon from the kitchen counter, and he walked the four or so paces back to the girls, he lifted cat head up, and she took his cock in her mouth, immediately, her tongue lapped at it tip, her mouth engulfed all of it, he leaned part forward and brought to spoon down twice, three times on each of her butt cheeks, it hurt like sweet fuck, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, just as she squirted over Jules face, hard...

Good girl, said Jonathan, he pulled her up, and then pushed her down, by her shoulder, assume the Slave Position now, whore, Katz squatted on her high heels haunches, her legs at 10 to 4, open wide, hands inside her knees, her back straight, her stare straight ahead, her wetness was dripping out of her sex, slowly onto the floor, he moved to Jules, her face was a mess, her lipstick was smudged, her tits where covered in cum and drool, he put his fingers in her mouth, he touched her face, and he lifted her up by her chin, until she was standing on her high heels, he told her to turn around, and bend over and place her hands on the balls at each end of the bed, she did as she was told, he was still slowly wanking his hardness, her ankles where still bar spread, he was then behind her, he just looked at her wet sex, and pushed his hardness into her, he rode her like that, until he explodes his seed inside her, she was just saying over and over Thank You Master for giving me your seed...

When he finished, he pulled her upright, he unclipped her ankles, and said the same to her, assume the position whore, she dis as she was told, she was facing Katz, they were almost identical, one blonde one dark, two beauty, legs wide apart, tits heaving, and with a man's cum dripping from there sex... Good girls, u have done well today, but you both, where foul mouthed when I arrived, you both know the rules, don't you...? Yes Sir, they both said together, Good, then stand up and face me, and be ready to receive forfeit, Yes Master, we are ready, to do as we are instructed, Good Girls, then back up to the bed, and stay focused on me,

Both of your remove your panties and chains, along with your bras, and drop them onto the floor, they did as they were instructed, go to the corners, until your hands feel the little balls at each end, do not take your eyes of me, other than to make sure that they are inserted, then you are to ride them until you both climax, Yes Master, if one cums before the other then you will both do it again, do you understand me, Yes Master, then proceed, he stepped back slightly so he could see them both clearly..., his cock was beginning to harden again, They both slowly lowered themselves on the small brass coloured balls at each end of the bed, then they started to ride them, slowly at first, Katz whispered to Jules, take it easy, easy baby, this is your first time on the balls, otherwise, here hold my hand, they linked fingers, together, we must be together it is a test for us, a big test... Otherwise he will hurt you, so be careful, he stood there, his arms crossed, the wooden spoon in his hand, hes cock was hardening, as he watched intently the two beauties, ride the bed, they were now in times, rising and falling, tits bouncing, taking the small balls deep into their sex, after a few minutes, Jules hand gripped Katz, she was close, Yes yes, said Katz back to her, I am ready too, the pair let go, and they both rode the last few seconds, as they both climaxed over the balls inside them, they stopped, riding the bed, Grey Beard, looked at them both, he said dismount, and Katz, I will let that infringement go, as it was Jules first ball fuck, but next time, it will be pain,... for you both, Yes Sir, Thank you sir, it won't happen again Sir, right ladies, please change ends, and carefully lick each other cum mess, of the end of the bed, as you fucking cheap bitch whores, made this awful fucking mess, you clean can it up, he watched them slowly do it, Jonathan was now wanking his cock, as they did their chore, he then said, now you whores, come here, kneel together, face me, mouths open, hands behind your backs, I want to see that all that cum mess you had made is it is all gone, the girls did as they was told, they moved closer to him, their mouths open wide, bitches get your tongue out, He stood between them, as he looked down on them he slowly wanked his cock off over their face's,...his rope threads of spunk, was shared over each tongue, when he was finished, he said to them, now swallow it, and show me, that all my man seed, that it is all gone, they dutifully swallowed his seed, and both pushed their empty tongues back out, for him to see!!