The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Done Girls, Daddy would be so, very pleased with his little whore bitches, now then, I want you both to go and shower, and then return to the room naked, but in your high heels and with clean fresh stocking on only, then this first session will then be concluded, thank you ladies... Now go, and rest, and get cleaned up, they looked at him, Yes Master... they said, and they both stood up and walked off into the bathroom, holding hands, and ladies, please NO Talking until you are back, out here, and told too!!

He walked back over to the kitchen, he stopped briefly, and pulled on a pair of his lightweight linen shorts, that were thrown over the back of the bar stool, he grabbed his phone, scrolled thro, and dialled the local pizza place, he order the food, and paid via credit card, he opened the fridge remove a corona beer, and a bottle of Pino Grigio Italian white wine, grabbed two big wine glasses, some nuts and drink nibbles, and exited out of the cabin, on to the low level led light sun terrace, the sun had just been extinguished by the sea, and had dropped out of sight, it was now about 7.30pm food would be here within 30 Mins, perfect timing...

Back in the hotel, all the girls, had disengaged from there respect sex acts, they were all chatting, texting and doing other things, on their phones, they all sitting around their usual reserved table, the wine was flowing, fast, very fast, and the food from the hot and cold buffet was being demolished... by the six ravenous females, it was now 8.00pm... the sun set was the only thing that had silenced them tonight, as it was a beautiful one, the clouds on the horizon had changed colour and the overall aspect of the event... for always.

Tonight, all the girls, had verbal mania, the chat was full on, it was mostly about this afternoon, The Stud, and the Boy Man, and then Eva's couple, both of which, where also in the dining room, after they had all eaten, they had come over to join the group, The Stud pulled up a chair, and sat next to Natty, the Boy Man, went over be by the side of Eli, Natty was sitting at one end of the big oval shaped table alone, as was Valia at the other end, she already had her Pet German Cock with her, his younger 18 year old brother was elsewhere with another, young lady, and had not engaged with the older girls,... Shame as he was a pretty blonde boy!!

Then the body beautiful couple arrived and sat with Eva, who was on Natty left hand side, the Guy, apologised to Eva, as soon as he sat down, for his wasted and drunken antics the night before, and apologised for pissing in the bed, his wife, who was on stool next to Eva too, looked at Eva, and they both burst out laughing,... as did Natty,

The chat soon turned naughty, his hands where on Natty knee, and the back of her chair, she was dressed in a simple yellow, mid-thigh halter neck dress, high heels, and just a skimpy pair of white see through g string panties, Eva, was also in a dress, it was almost the same, as Kets, both their, dresses were a simple backless body con thing, skin tight, that was basically a tube, with a see through panel in the back, one was black the other was pink,...Eli, was in hot pants, and a boob tube, Mia, was in denim mini, with a white man shirts and a bra on display with high white high heels, Valia, was like always short, white shorts and a loose rock chick T Shirt,... The guys where all in Bermuda shorts and short sleeve shirts, the Body's Wife was in a lovely pink, open simple one tie wrap dress, with pink heels, and a front slit that went up the high thigh...

The Stud, was being very touchy feelie with Natty, and Eva, as was the guy, from the body couple, Natty, excused herself, and went to the powder room, as she left the wife leaned in and kissed Eva, on her cheek, and whispered in her ear, are you sure, she will come... now, yes said Eva, go and play and hold her up in the loo, your room just is a few doors away, I will get him back there too, she nodded to her man, then I will come and get you both, do whatever you have too, if you want this to happen, tonight... and he better be ready to do it,

The Body got up, and went after Natty, just as Eva, moved up to the body's man, as she leaned in to him so he could see her tits, she said to him, time to prove it stud, let's see if you can fuck as good as you promise yesterday, get your butt, back to your room, now, and that beautiful cock had better be rock fucking hard, when I walk in that bedroom door...

With, that she sat back down, and smiled at him, he made his own excuse about forgetting his room charge card, and will be back in a few minutes, as she was having a leak, and doing her make-up, otherwise she will kill me...as he got up, Natty, was just pulling her pants up, in the ladies powder room, when the door was knocked on, Hi Natty, are you in there, and with that, a pair of sexy open crotch panties where slid under the door, with a high heel shoe, hmm that a very...Interesting chat up line, darling, she replied, does it always work, with the little boys,... And girls that you prey on...

She flushed, and opened the door, The Body was there, she had opened her pink dress, it fell open, it was now about a foot apart, the Body, it was totally naked underneath, Natty could now see what Eva, had shown her on her phone this morning, and meant now, her, she was without doubt, the fitness queen, she was really, toned, her body and her enhanced tits where stunning, her dark pussy hair, was trimmed into a small love heart just above her clit and lips, on her skin just to the side of pubes, it had a small heart, and the playboy bunny head, acid etched into her tanned skin, her big sexy nipples where hard, she took a step towards Natty, she was now just inside the cubicle door, her hands then pulled the dress, further apart, her tan lines in her skin where almost permanent, she then slowly ran them both up her body, until they cupped her teardrop breasts, she carefully pushed one up, her tongue was slowly poked out, as she licked her nipple, her other hand then sought out Natty's hand, it pulled her forward, the was now just a body width apart, she then put her hand and Natty's just over her pubis, and then it went slowly downwards over her sex, and then between her slightly parted legs, her palm could feel her heat, she sighed, then she looked at Natty, and said to her, softly as she slowly licked her full plump lips,...Woman, I have wanted you to do the lovers dance, and fuck me, since the moment, I saw you, and if you want his cock too, you can have it...

She then moved forward and she kissed Natty, on her lips, her breasts where pushing against hers, her hand was had now trapped between there sex, the Body, moved her hips just enough, that she rubbed her clit over Natty's palm, and fingers, come on baby you know you want it, your eyes are telling me that you want me,... the girls teased me the other night, whilst you were being cock fucked, that you're a really hot female lover, that you like to eat pussy just as much as cocks, maybe more than cock, when the pussy, has a body and a hot cunt to chew on, you like this piece of real life barbie man meat, Natty, you like a tone, and power, body like this..

She placed her hands on Natty's shoulders, her dress was now fully open, and at that moment, as she slowly did that, another pair of hands cum up from behind her, and cupped her ample fake tits, they found her nipples and pinched them, hard, the body, head went back and she. moaned the words, Oh my god, Eva, I will always know that touch, Eva, then said to them both, let's go and fuck her body, Natty, it's about time we played again...Natty, just stepped forward and kissed, first the body, hard and deep, a lovers French kiss, she then pulled Eva, in to her space, and did the same, her fingers where still teasing the body's pussy lips, she was breathing hard, as the woman's fingers tips opened her butterfly wings wide, and her middle fingers probed her wetness, Natty pulled her hand away, she then raised it up to her mouth, which was now smudged with two shades of lipstick, she slowly sucked it, hmmm, baby tastes so sweet, she tastes good, Eva, yes lets fuck her, right now, as the cunt whore surely needs to be, as it seems, her cock is failing to service her needs properly... she then replaced, her fingers back in her wet sex, her gasps where just audible, oh she wets up, so quickly too... hmm,

Natty, then said to them both, Babe's, I know watching golden showers, can be fun for some people, and by god, I have fucked and sucked cunt, cock in a few less beautiful toilets in my life, by do you mind, if wash my hands first... She pushed them both back out of the large cubicle, Eva went left, two paces, towards the door, The Body, still with her fingers in her sex, she pushed back with her, until her butt, touched the marble vanity unit, it was now bathed in a single led downlighter, her tits, and belly where rising and falling, her breathe was now hard, and deep, the dress had now fallen off her shoulders, down to her wrists, she was almost truly naked, Natty, pulled her fingers, out of her quickly, she put her shoulder bag, on the side, as she turned the taps on, the Body tits, where heaving, her high heels, and ankles where now almost two feet apart, Natty turned to Eva, and said to her, come here and eat her... Now,

Eva, walked over to the vanity unit, she dropped her right hand between the Body's thighs, and her three where at her sex, a few quick full finger fucks, she moaned, her head went back, Eva dropped onto her haunches, she spread her thighs, one inside her left leg, the other outside, her hand where then each side of her waist, pushing against the vanity, as Natty watched in the mirror, as she cleaned her hands in the hot water, The Body's hands where then on her own breasts, just as Eva's, tongue found her clit hood, her legs began to tremble, she could not hold it back, as the eager girls tongue opened up her sex, her orgasm was almost instant, it came within 30 seconds of her tongues first touch, her head came forward, he hands found the head of Eva, and held it there as the spasms of climax rocked her body, deep hard movements of her torso, her juice n cream then oozed out over the girls lips, and spread over her skin, oh my god, oh my god, my god, fuck me, oh yes,... the body was saying, Eva raised herself up, her lipstick was almost gone, it was smeared all over the Body's pussy lips, and skin, Natty stepped back, her hands wet, she then pulled Eva's, face to hers, and they then kissed like lovers, she tasted the other woman's sex on her, her other wet hand, found the shaking woman's pubes, and her fingers where then inside her, the Body, did a sharp intake of breath, as the coldness of her fingers set her sex alive...Natty, Pulled her head back, her own lips smeared by the cum, from the Body, Lets go and Fuck girls, my posy's on fire...

The girls carefully left the bathroom, the Body was still half naked, her dress was open, a girl was on each side of her, as they went the other way out of the ladies toilet, away from the bar and restaurant, Eva, said to Natty, her room it is up the stairs, on the next floor, it's the fourth door on the left, sea side, next to the big glass screen, they helped the girl up the stairs, as she was still having mild climax surges, as they reached the girls room, the corridor door was just ajar, they pushed it open, as they walked inside, the room was dimly lit, and they stopped just before the corner, of the massive double bed, upon it, was a total hard body, muscle toned, naked, a man with a cute, and beautiful 7 inch hard erection was there, the body's man was there, he was lying back on the bed, propped up by the pillows, he was just slowly wanking his penis, he looked at them and said, Opps, I was expecting one... my one, not three, sexy pussy cats to come strolling into our room, with her sex on show, into our room, and may I ask, what have you done to my woman, it looks like she been hit by a train... As he said that, the body's moaned, as her knees gave way, and she feel down and forward between the girls,... where pulled them with her weight, Eva went one way, and Natty, was pitched towards the bed, she landed on top of the man, he was slightly winded, her face was then inches away from his cock, the Body was now, raising her head up, she saw Natty, on her bed, and Eva, as she had just pushed herself up off the bottom of the bed, WTF was that, what happened down there, as she just said that the man's hand, found the back of Natty's, head, as the other guided his cock towards her face, she just took in it, into her mouth, she almost swallowed it whole, he was massive in her mouth, he was thick, his cock veins thick and heavy, she started the suck him, he tasted good, then she felt, hands ride up her thighs, the Body, had snapped out of her, trance, her thumbs found Natty's panties, and within the space of 5 or even 6, deep throat sucks of her man's cock, they were off her body, just as Eva, slide out of her tube dress, and climbed on the bed, Natty pulled her head up, her hand was now gripping the base of the man's cock, her spit was drooling out over, the man's belly, Eva, mouth then fell onto the hardness straight away,

The Body was then there, her face had found Natty's sex from behind, her tongue was in her butt, licking both her holes, the body's dress was now on the floor, Eva, deep throated the cock, as Natty held it, the man moaned, oh sweet Jesus, this is fucking heaven, this went on for a few minutes mins, at least, during this time, Natty had pushed herself up right, she yanked her halter neck, aside her tits feel free, she was on her knees, the Body was behind her, her face wet with her sex, Natty, then pushed Eva's head of the cock, she moved her body, and then she was astride the cock, one knee on the bed the other raised up, her hand gripped his cock, and guided it into her sex, as she did that the Body was then there facing her, she swung her leg over her man's face, and lowered her sex onto his tongue, now eat me you cunt, she moaned, she was facing natty, her hands found her breasts, she leant it and the kissed, her deep, she tasted herself on the girls lips, as she slid up and down on the man's cock, it felt so good, after yesterday adventure, and todays badness in her mind, she need a cock so bad today...

As she rode him, Eva, pulled the dress off over her head, all three girls where now butt naked, bar their high heels, Natty was now leaning back, his cock deep in her, Eva was kissing her, and cupping her breasts, the body was face sitting her man, her hands on the head board, her weight held there, her legs bent, and wide open,Natty could just see his tongue vanish inside her sex, just then she climaxed, again, she did a small squirt, her juices run out of her sex, and down over his chin, her sex was soaking wet, it looked beautiful, The Man thrust his hips upward, he met Natty as she come back down, he went deep, real deep, she moaned, oh my god, that was so fucking deep, now just, fuck me, you fucking cunt, he started to lift his hips up in time with her, as she rode him deep, they were in sync for the next few minutes, the others girls watched, Eva hand and fingers started to squeeze his balls, she held the base of his shaft, real tight, as the woman was fucked, deep, each time, then she started to probe Natty's anus, first one then two fingers worked themselves inside her butt, her and his juices used as her finger lubricant, she felt his cock as she got her fingers deep inside her friend, her body was now forward, her hands either side of his massive chest, his strong arms supported his wife's legs, as his tongue stayed inside her, she was shaking, her pussy was now totally creamed, it was slowly dripping down out of her sex, and all over his tongue and chin, Eva then pulled his hard cock out of Natty, she spat over it, took it in her mouth, tasted and wanked him, sucked it even harder, for a few moments, fuck that cock tastes so good, baby boy...

Natty's cunt was still gaped, it was as wet as fuck, then Eva pushed her butt up a bit, and then held the cock up right, and then against it as her butt came down, but this time is was anus, that the head was pushed against, it was stopped, for a few moments, then Natty eased her weight, backwards, and pushed her body a bit more upright, she felt the wet hard cock head open her arse, then she felt her body slide down its length, slowly, until her skin touched Eva hand, she moaned, oh fucking hell, baby, its fucking huge...with that he thrust his hips up wards, and she screamed, she raised her butt up, and he started to, buck his hips and fuck her butt, like a jack hammer,

She was non-stop, moaning, the boy had just shoved his wife aside, his hands where holding natty breasts, and weight as she was leaning her weight forwards, her hands on his ripped torso, Eva was still behind them, he started to moan, yes, baby, yes its cumin, its fucking cumin, the first few explosions of his cock was inside her, as he went ball deep, into her anus, she felt the force and power of it, oh my fuck, she screamed, then it was out of her, the next spurt went up her butt crack, and all over her back, then she felt, Eva's face on her butt cheeks, as her mouth then took his cock into her, she then sucked the rest of his cum load, out of his cock and balls, Natty, Collapsed onto his chest, Eva, moved over to the left, where his wife was lying on her back, she opened her mouth and cum swapped his load out all over her lips, and tongue, when she was empty, her mouth went back and her lips wrapped around his, her intention was clear, she wanted it hard still...

Natty, rolled of his chest, and on to the side of the bed with the Body lying on it, she looked up, just as Eva, slowly impaled herself on his cock, oh baby, she moaned, that is so much better, than the other night...She started to fuck him, ride him, Natty looked up at her friend, as she rides the cock, and say to her, make sure you drains the wankers balls dry, baby, with that she felt the hands of the Body, on her thighs, she looked down at her, and you, you lying bitch, get that fucking face in my cunt now,... You are fucking a cock sucking whore.

That's what just carried on, it just happened for the next five minutes, he turned Eva, over, he fucked her hard, deep doggy, his body smashing into hers each time, then missionary, he then pulled her legs up into a wide shape W, all the time the Body, was eating Natty's sex, the he pulled his cock out of Eva, as it exploded like a fire work, all up and over her body, another full load of hot fresh man seed, it covered her naked body from the top of her wet, and wide open, pussy up to her face, her breasts looked someone had thrown white paint all over them,

He pulled himself back, his cock still hard, his hands wanking the last drops of cum out of him, the two women beside him, where lost in each other's bodies, his wife's face was still buried into Natty's sex, her toned butt was in the doggy position raised in the air, he shifted his weight on the giant bed, then he was behind, her... He just forced his cock in her wet open pussy, and started to fuck her, his hands gripped lumps of her butt, and he just pounded her, as he did that, the Body's mouth, was being smashed into Natty open pussy, just as she climaxed over the woman's face, oh yes, that's it baby girl, eat it all, drink it, you slut, she looked up, she saw the Man, his face contorted, as he butt fucked his wife, yes baby, yes baby, I can't, Sweet Jesus, I can't hold it back, any longer, oh fuck yes, yes, he then just let it flow, his third cum load in the hour, went deep into his wife's soaking wet sex, he pumped away at her, until he was empty, he pulled himself out of her, he shoved her aside, he stepped back of the bed, he roared... yes my man, oh fucking yes, he looked down at the bed, three beautiful, women spread out, naked their bodies heaving, and his seed was in or over all of them... oh my god, that was the best fucking fuck, ever,...he roared again the fucking best ever, he was rampant, he hardness was still almost there,...