The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck yes, Eva, was the nearest to him, her head was still at the base of the bed, whilst the other two were the pillow end, he stepped forward, her head was now between his thighs, he pushed his cock down, until it touched her lips, her eyes opened she look up at him, his 7 inch cock, n balls above her head, open it up you cock sucking, bitch... You still owe me one from the other night, she parted her lips, her tongue tasted the tip of his cock, for a few seconds, her jaw widened, and he lowered himself into her warm and inviting mouth,... and he started to face fuck her, you could see his cock, slide down her throat, as it went deeper and deeper...

Natty, eased herself of the bed, she picked up her bag and her clothes, she put her heels back on, walked to the door, and quietly slid back into her dress, no panties, she stuffed them in her bag, looked at her phone it was now 10.15pm, she opened the door and left, as she did she glanced back, the cock was still in Eva's mouth, but her beautiful long, legs where now wide open, and the Body's wife face was now totally buried between them, they both where moaning, softly,...the man was saying over and over, oh fuck, Eva oh fuck, yes baby, yes baby...Eva was now totally, lost, her body and mind was in that zone, she was in what Natty, called her Pleasure Zone, Sexual Rapture,... her body was just alive,

Then Natty's brain engaged, its internal filing system went crazy, it noted something, she then looked at him, hard, then she got it, then she saw that tattoo, at the base of his spine, the symbol, with the cobra snake, she looked over then at the Body's, artworks, she had the same above her bikini line, her mind then was racing, I know these guys, she said to herself, I have seen these two fuck before on cam, she is in that room called Eves Body, and he must be the guy that fucks her in the videos, with the monster cock, she then did a double take of the room, she could so cameras, or anything else that could be recording this scene, she closed her eyes, took a depth breath and left the room, and the bodies to the sex, inside...

She stood outside, and collected her thoughts, for a few moments, double checked she had all her stuff, then said to herself, bed and sleep young lady, fuck me, what a day, and I need a shower, but I need a fucking drink first...she walked down the stairs, and back into the ladies toilet, the panties where still kicked up the side of the loo pan, from earlier, she checked and re done her make-up, she looked and said that will have to do, she left the loos, and went back to the bar, she walked over to the table, it was part empty, she grabbed a glass of fresh champagne, the Stud was still there, as was his Boy Man, out of the girls, Valia, was gone, Mia was gone, Eva, was for sure, gone for the night, she sat down, behind the men, as they watched Ket and Eli dance,... And all no doubt being fucked somewhere else...

She drank the ice-cold champagne, and poured herself another glass, the first one hit her head like a sledgehammer, she felt a bit woozy, that is weird, she slowly drank the other glass, as she stood up, the boys noticed she was there, they heard the chair scrape back, and noticed that she looked a bit unsteady on her feet, the Stud, then said to her, as he got up, You okay Nat's, you look a bit flushed, you look like you need a big blast or a bit of fresh air, babe,...

Yes, Yes, Thank You, I think that would be a real good idea, she said to him, he was then at her side, he said to other hey, help me get her outside I think she might faint, or throw up, they both where then there at her sides, one grabbed a bottle of water of one of the other table as they went past it, they lead her out past the pool, to the area near the sun beds, and the cabanas, they could just be seen from the dance floor, by the other two girls, and part of the bar,

They sat her down on the secluded sun longer, her hair was in her face, her cheeks where red, they gave her some of the ice cold water, she drank half a bottle in a few gulps, she split some of it down her halter neck dress front, within seconds it looked like she was a Miss Wet T Shirt entrant, one of them sat down on the end of the sun bed, he took her open bag of her, and raised her feet up onto the bed, he quickly glanced inside and noticed her panties where screwed up and stuffed into the corner pocket, then he pulled her heels off, as he did, the short skirt rode up, her legs parted, and he had a clear view of her inner thighs, her nipples began to harden through the wet cloth, she was cooling down... Wow she said, thanks guys, I thought I was going to pass out then, good job you two where still around, the end of the bed then rose up, like sun beds do, the boy shifted his body up the bed a bit further, that placed him right under her knees and thighs, his soft cold hand was then between her thighs, and slowly pushed them apart, the stud was then leaning into her, from behind her, his hands just snaked in her top either side and freed her breasts, they groped them up, just as the boys fingers found her sex, she was still wet from the fuck with the couple...

She moaned, as he slid his hand up her thigh, and extended his index finger into her wet ness, the stud pulled open his shorts, he was hard in seconds, he moved to be, beside her, you want to taste this cock, this baby maker, hes cock was just as impressive as the body's, she had seen it already today... once, as it was being used by one of the other girls, back at the rooms,

She took him in her mouth, and she started to suck his cock, after a few minutes, with a lot of heavy petting, and standard foreplay, the boys where now simply fucking and spit roasting her body, all over and on the adjacent beach bed, cabana, she was into it, straight away, her most fav thing ever, was being with two hard and erect guys, it was her all time, total slut whore fantasy, and on a few lucky occasions as it had become her reality...too,

The guys took turns fucking her mouth and sex, what they didn't know was that as they fucking her, that Ket and Eli, had finished dancing, had gone to the loos, and as they came back to the table, they had seen the boys, carefully, lead Natty out of the disco part of the bar, and out onto the sand terrace, Eli, after 5 mins, was a tad bit concerned, and she had followed them out, and then just stopped in her tracks, she was standing by the bar door, just outside the glass section, and she was overlooking the beach part, she was watching them, she had a clear line of sight, of them both fucking Natty, she called and motioned Ket to come over, with a Sshh, finger over her lips, they both then stood there, and watched their two dates or holiday cocks, royally fuck their cute girlfriend, on the deserted beach deck, it was over just as soon as it had started, the boys both unloaded into her, mouth and pussy, she was moaning and had a big smile on her lips...

The boys, disengaged from here, and looked up to see the other two standing watching them, the stud just shrugged his shoulders, pulled his pants back up, and walked back up the beach to the girls, as he got close, he held his arms out wide, and bear hugged them both, he kissed their foreheads, and smiled and said to them both, that was a warm up, a quick fuck to clean by balls, as tonight we want to fuck you two, all night long, until the sun rises,... Hmm do you, now, Stud, said Eli, she reached down and grabbed his hard cock through his pants, it was still rock hard, from fucking Natty, on the sun bed, well then, we better get started on this meat locker, before this thing goes to sleep, over his shoulder, Natty, was now standing upright, her shoes and bag in her hands, she blew the girls, a kiss and vanished into the nights darkness,...

Natty, ran barefoot back to her room, it was empty, no sign of Mia, she closed the door, walked into the shower, hit the hot water, and stripped off, her clothes, within a few seconds she was under the water, and the shampoo, and other soaps, and stuff was running down over her body, fucking hell, She said to herself, you been a right slut today, three cocks and two lots of pussy in one day and night, this holiday was turning out to be a right full on fuck feast... For us all,

Within 10 mins, she was in her bed, wrapped up, in her white sheets, hair was damp, but mostly dried, her phone had crashed, as she had not charged it again, you stupid mare, and she was deep asleep in half an hour...it was now 11.30 pm,...

Her sleep night mare and dreams, where filled again with him, not JW, or anyone else, but just her Uncle David, he had used her for the next two years whilst she was at A Level/College, and then again, now and then, until she was almost 21, and even when her first true boyfriend was by then in her pants also, but Uncle David, with him, sex was not the norm, and that's what turned her on so much, the ritual spanking, the school girl stuff, inserting naughty things, then one afternoon, out in the woods, the other public places, the train station and carriage, sucking his cock in the back of the cinema that time, all the times in his car, oh my god, and that time when he was teaching her to drive, when he had her sit on the gear stick of his little mini, the golf ball sized gear stick deep inside her pussy, one of her all-time favourite fuck days, the other times at family parties, after her extra school lessons, but never with her aunt, the ones that where the most vivid, for her, was when he punished her, tied her up, restrained her, they were the sex sessions she loved the most, with him, in her sleep, she could almost taste him cum again, on her lips, and feel it warmth on her body, he was the man would who had fucked her more than any other cock...

And as she was totally lost in her memories, dreaming, of the past, all because of a hard spank on her bitt, but right now, back at the cabin, Jonathan was not thinking of her at all, he was now sitting on the sofa, inside the cabin, legs apart, his cock and balls, tight in a silver cock ring, it was hard, engorged, he had taken another blue tab with dinner, so he could again service these two beautiful, sex goddess, he was drinking a glass of fine brandy, he was totally naked, his eyes firmly fixed to the only area with light on, in the cabin, which was directed down onto the pure large real fur, animal skin rug, that the girls had pulled out, and laid on the floor between the sofa, and the big antique bed, it had been taken earlier from the toy chest, that was hidden from sight, under the head of the bed, they both where still dressed, in their high heels, and stocking,...it was about 11pm,

Jules was currently fucking Katz butt, with a 9-inch round head, thick ribbed, glass strap on dildo, that also had the extension piece, that was in her wet sex also,... Katz, was in the classic doggy position, bit her wrists where chained to the bed stand, she was completely oiled, in fact they both where, The Master had watched them both slowly oil each other up, on the terrace after dinner, he had also, after dinner, made Katz, watch the beauty of Jules as she bottle, and heel fucked herself in one of the sun chairs, until she had fully climaxed, right there outside on the open terrace, in theory on view to all, who would walk past on the beach side of the cabin, she was under one of the spotlights, Katz was sucking his cock, as she watched her new found girl lover, that The Master had brought to her, almost 6 Months ago now, she herself, was laying across the terrace sofa, she watched her lover intently, but now she was fitted with the addition of a large metal, red jewelled butt plug in her anus, that Jules had placed there, along with the redness from the spanking she had endured at The Masters hand...after dinner,...

He watched them, for a few more minutes, they were amazing to watch, together they were simply magnificent, how JW had found, Jules, he did not want to know, but his gut call was either MFC, or CB, he said once on skype that her Tag, was Sweet Moni, or something like that.

He then said to Jules, Baby, has she cum yet, my sweet child, No Master, she has not, but she is very close, Excellent he said, so then stop now, with that he put his glass down, and walked the few paces across the cabin, to them, his cock was now in Jules face, She, was licking her lips, Now wet its head, Child, she took him in her mouth, the glass dildo was now fully out full of Katz, her butt, it was wet, and covered with her cream, Katz, was moaning, her breathing heavy, with lust and sex, Please, My Master, Please... I need it so bad Sir, I need a cock, please fuck me..., Soon, very soon, my darling, soon, hold it in there, like a good little slut girl, let you lover, prepare it properly first, then you will feel it inside you, soon enough, Jules was eating his cock, like it was her first, or her last ever cock... then she always was an enthusiast cock sucker, and eating pussy she was simply awesome at, she always made whoever she was eating climax like a storm, she sucked him hard for almost 2 minutes, he then pushed her head back, his hard cock had not left her mouth, once, as she sucked him, her spit and drool just cascaded down her chin, as is cock left her lips, it went down, all over her erect nipple's, and breasts, she was gagging for air, he moved inside her, he bent down, and lowered his body and then his cock, first into Katz butt, no careful slow entry, he just pushed it straight inside her, until it was totally in her butt, she just moaned, oh my god, yes Master yes, now fuck me please... But, he didn't, he just left his cock there, buried deep inside her, No, No, please My Master... Please fuck me,

He then just grabbed Jules buy her hair, and pulled her to her feet, Get the fuck up, Bitch, her eyes where a blaze, as it had hurt, she was now facing him, his hand was then a blur, as it hit her breasts, first one then the other, right there on the outside of each one by her nipples, she yelped, so he did it again, this time just a bit harder, she softly moaned, she bit her bottom lip, you know, that your instruction are clear, that you must clean up, your mess, Now... Take that fucking fake cock off, you know the fucking rules, Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir, so sorry, she did it quickly, as she had been told, when it was off and out of her body, the leather strap fell away from her waist, and fell onto the floor, she now had just the wet glass item in her hands, Now then Bitch, just clean it the fuck up, she took, the dildo into her mouth, and slowly licked it clean, as if it was a real cock, he watched her intently, just then his hand came down on Katz butt, real hard, she moaned, he then pulled Katz head back up, by her hair, he then said to her through gritted teeth, I Thought, I clearly told you to fucking train her, last week, not just spend time fucking her, it is now so obviously clear, to me, that you have failed to do so, you lazy fucking cock sucking bitch, she replied, No, I have Sir, I have, been training her, she must have misunderstood the instructions, after dinner, it is my fault, Sir, Not hers, please sir, please let me cum, please sir, I need your cock so bad Sir,... I need it, I need it... I need cum in me Sir,

He then did something, he took his cock slowly out of her butt, until the head was almost out, then he drove it back down deep, inside her, he did this 5 or 6 times, each time, with the same hard hand spank across her butt, as he watched Jules slowly clean the toy, Katz, was moaning like a whore, each time his cock ring hit her skin, full depth, oh god yes, Master, god yes... please fuck me, I want a mans seed in me, I need it so bad, Sir... please fuck me, PLEASE!!

He slowly pulled his cock out the blonde woman's anus, he stood upright, No, she said No, I am sorry sire, please fuck me, please fuck me Sir, his cock wet in the light above them, he turned to Jules, and said to her, now child throw that fake thing on the bed, and you can clean a real one my sweet little whore, she did as she was told, she took his cock in her hands, and she went to drop down on to her knees, No, you will bend over from the waist, not on your knees, bitch, and I want your legs straight, do you understand these simple instructions, She Replied, Yes Sir, I do, Good, now take into your mouth, she slide his cock into her mouth, his hand then wrapped itself into her long dark hair, hands off, bitch, she did as she was told, she placed her hands on his thighs, he then proceeded to hard face fuck her, he did this until he shot his fresh cum load, into her mouth, don't you dare swallow any of it bitch, he slowly pulled out of her mouth, the cum had filled her mouth right up, He then said to her, now you will drip it, spit it all out over the useless bitches anus, as she does not deserve to get it from me, then you can use your tongue to make sure that it gets inside her, do I make myself clear, no hands or fingers, No Sir, Please Sir, No, fuck me, I need your cock in me, please sir, no, no,no...I need it, after you have fucked that other woman, I NEED TO KNOW, Sir, if you still want me, He then, looked at Jules, well this bitch says that she has been training you, to do what exactly, my guess is just to eat her pussy, so let's see how good, this training, has made you become, at this simple task,

He looked at her, and said you may proceed, with that he stepped back, and remember Cum Whore, you spill one drop, and you will forfeit, his cock was only semi hard and erect now, he found his brandy glass, and necked the rest of its contents, his other hand then started to play with his cock, it was responding, as he knew it would,...

Jules, adjusted her body and her stance, she placed herself, took up her position directly behind, the still mumbling and moaning Katz, she then squatted down, until she was on her haunches, her muscled legs, wide apart, she was balanced on her killer high heels, her hands and thumbs we now either side of Katz, pussy and starfish, as she pulled her cheeks apart, she placed her chin just above her butt crease, and she let out his seed, it poured out her mouth, the cum and spit mixture, then the mess slowly rolled down the crease of her butt, onto her pussy lips, Jules, eager tongue and mouth was then, at her cunt lips, in time to catch the first drips, she deep buried her tongue inside her friends pussy, the moans coming from Katz got louder, and her words of protest, died down, as her lover tongue fucked their Masters, fresh seed into her anus and pussy, Jules was at her sex, for nearly a full five minutes, just eating, her friend, then Katz, started to moan, she arched her back, her hands pulled at the bed head, she pushed her body, back full into Jules face, on my god, baby, that so fucking good, you're going to make me cum, for sure like this, don't stop please, don't stop, it is so beautiful,...

Jonathan had made himself hard again, he sniffed his poppers, he stepped forward, just as Katz started to speak, this man knew this woman's body, her mind, better than any other man alive, he knew her limits, he knew how far he could push it, he stepped back over Jules head, he said to her withdraw, now, you can watch her now, she did as instructed, she just sat back on her butt, her face 2 or maybe 3 ft away from her lovers naked, cum smeared, rear end, just as the Man, or Master, known as Grey beard, lowered his body down and his cock into Katz, dripping wet pussy, as she felt his cock enter her cunt, she moaned, OMG...Thank You, my king, my owner, he then proceeded to fuck her like a jack hammer, he went hard and deep, his hand gripping her love handle flesh of her left buttock, the other hand pulling her head back by her hair, he knew from old, that when he fucked her like this, his cock would stimulate her g spot, it took just a minute, of hard fucking for the woman, to then both squirt, and have her climax explode, inside her, her body was raking with the pleasure, Jules watched on, as her friends insides gushed her mess all over the man's hard cock... he pulled out of her, his cock covered in her wetness, he turned to Jules, and told her to get her butt up of the floor, and get herself bent over the end of the bed stead, next to her dirty cum bitch, she did as she was told.