The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls hit Mexico Pt. 07.
24.9k words
3
1.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Natty ...

The concluding story, of the beach... the holiday ... the girls and The Man ...!!

Part Seven.

This was now Day 11 - it was just another day in paradise ...

Natty had grabbed herself another further glass, she poured herself another big prosecco, and picked up her phone, it was now just after 1.30am in the very early hours of the morning of what was soon to be - Day 11, of the Sixes Mexican Adventures, and she was now beginning to enjoy every fucking, beautiful, lovely, and every glorious moment of it ... in the bed behind, what was her bed technically, in this mad cap holiday, slept three beautiful young women, who for the best park of 5 hours last night, had been fucking each other, correction, had been fucking one of them for the best part of the night, ... And the other, two of the Six, where crashed out in the two adjoining rooms, she looked down at the sleeping bodies, with whom, she had actively been involved during the night, and she pulled the throw up on to the bed, and covered them all, she looked in the wardrobe mirror, her hair was almost dry now, and she was still in the big fluffy bathrobe ... with those silly white flip flop bath things, on her aching feet, that you get in good 5-star hotels ... you need to practise getting fucked in heels, more often babe ... !!

As she stood in her hotel room, looking out over the beauty of it all, this part of the coastline, she raised her fresh glass, and slowly sipped at the prosecco, her thoughts where drawn to the cute black guy, Joey, that she had basically just coerced into fucking her, real hard, he was real good, in fact, in the bars disabled loo within 15 mins of meeting her, and with 40 mins she was walking away having sucked, and dragged 4 No huge cum loads out of his big beautiful black cock, ... oh don't you just love holiday sex, oh yeah, babe ... oh and before I forget, thinking back over the last couple of days, she quickly walked over into the bathroom grabbed her wash bag, dug deep, and pulled out her morning after pills, and went fuck it, when did I last take one, shit, two will do, and should kill most things, she then made a mental note, in her phones dairy as she walked back out to the terrace, as sleep was not being her friend tonight, and to get a sex test done when she got home ...

She sat down on the lounger, and pulled one of the outdoor throws over her legs and body, she unlocked her phone, and just casually browsed through the various social media platforms, that she used and belonged to, and referenced, she checked her bank, everything was still okay, she looked at her silly selfie with Joeys cock, and posted one on her Secret Dream, feeds ... she tagged it ... On Holiday, back soon, just been enjoying the local cuisine, some well cocked meat with cream sauce ... hmm, was delicious !!

She checked her messages, responded back to her family and close ones, usual wonderful time, loving it, everyone is fine, catch up soon, etc, and etc ...then she went into her alter egos, The Secret Dream, on screen cyber world of sex, she looked at it properly, for the first time since she was in Mexico, via Snapchat, Instagram, Kik, Skype,

Then she went to her personal, interactive sites, The Woman's Club, Celina's, was first call, she noted two sex meeting requests from Celina's world, one with the woman known, as She, the big Blonde Amazon, hmm that would be fun, duo parties with her, where always very rewarding, the last one with the business guys in the hotel, which started out as a simple lesbian show, on a double bed for The Big Man, plus his 4 guests, had turned into a real great night, She was gang banged by the four, as she watched sitting on The Big Mans lap, being fucked and fingered,

Then they had after, the one on one with the Big Man, and she had a takeaway event with one of the others, back in his own room, overnight, was an easy 2000 Euro nights work, ...

She then had an interesting personal referral from Celina, a new girl called Steffi, she opened up the pictures, hmmm nice, she looked cute, toned body, long sexy legs, nice set of fake tits, long dark hair, with luscious lips, ... Hmm possible fuck toy, then one of her bent over, pussy pulled apart, with the following tag from Celina, The Talent has been tested, both ways, sampled, receptive, and tastes good, Love C xx, she then noted, that Steffi, was also a cam girl, and was looking for a on screen play mate, of equal stature, to do shows and videos with, so hence the referral, and finally a personal date request from her Mistress Celina, with the simple request note, School Girl with Tan Lines, ... hmm must be another special night, she thought.

She then went to her main source of income, the cams sites, her alter ego, had a few MFC emails, she looked at and noted them, some off line tips, for videos, hmm and two new custom videos requests, other than that the usual updates, sire admin notes, and general other crap, she scanned and quickly replied where required, and banked the tips, and highlighted the requests, ...her Only Fans etc, she would deal with when she was back home.

She then hit, Face book, and her What's App, most of it was the same, old same, some funny friend requests pending, they can wait, she quickly scanned, then stopped on one, this one was of interest as it was from Jules, but, it was dated later that night, that they had dinner at the Rocks, and not after ...she opened it up, and reviewed her feed, hmm interesting, comments, and some other notes, all the pix where of her with other beautiful women, as she flicked through, she stopped, on one it was a pix of four women, all in states of undress sun bathing, in was tagged Ibiza, Summer 2018, playing with the girls ... She zoomed in, then she saw the tattoo, on the stunning dark haired, full tanned, girl in the middles, right thigh, the light bulb, went on in her head, fucking hell, it was her house number, ... That is fucking, Carmen the Prostar, from the Beach House, the crazy weekend with Julia, ... oh my god, WTF, how !!

She accepted her friend request, and decided that she would look through her history feed in further detail, in the morning, as it might yield, some more interesting, inter connected data, she noted, that it had her work email, and contact details displayed at the Rocks, her mind then went, Shit, had we sorted out Saturday Night, ... with the Six, for our last dinner, she but a dairy prompt for 10am in the morning, she typed in box Rocks for Six Dinner.

She then noted, that it was 2.00am, she curled up, and put her phone down, on the little side table, she finished her prosecco, the bottle was now empty, she tossed the empty into the plunge pool, just for fun, she pulled over the other head pillow, and bed throw, and decided she was going to open air, camp sleep, for a few hours, after being stuffed it hotel room, for the last few nights ... in about 10 mins or so the beauty had drifted off, sex was in her dreams, images of past, and present bounced around inside her head ... some of it, bad, dirty, some of it, very close, and very nearly dangerous and/or illegal ... the quick bathroom fuck earlier, with the total stranger, with the big black cock, Joey, was in her head first, it flashed thro her minds eye quickly, it triggered the memories of other black cocks, it was like her dream state was comparing them, Joey, with Black Elvis, No contest Elvis, was a legend, amongst Russian east European women, or a certain type, who could afford him, to service their sex, and pussy,

She had not been fucked by Black Elvis, but she had held and caressed his massive 12 inch cock, it was so heavy, it was all thick veined, it was real monster, at a party once, with Celina, she then mind jumped, she was then, dreamed off, remembered the sweet, young black guy at school, back in last year of the upper 6th form, when she was still being taught outside of school, tutored by Auntie and sometimes Uncle David, he was a another student, who was sometimes there.

Uncle David wanted to watch him fuck me, she remembered that much, she had wanked him off once, in the back of the cinema, late, one Saturday afternoon, when Uncle David had taken her and him to see an sort off dirty soft porn Adult X Rated slasher type movie, about some crazy plastic surgeon, American Mary, or something like that, Uncle had made her sit in the middle of them, over to one side of the theatre, she remembered she been told by Uncle, that she had to wank them both off, with a cock in each hand, as soon as the naughty, and dirty bits, came on in that dirty rude film they had watched, ... David, had also said that the black guy, had fucked Auntie, before too, when he was younger, and that she used to wank his cock off, if he did well, in his subject, and exams ... He told her that story, after he had fucked her, again in the toilets at the back of the cinema during the intermission, and again when the got back home, as Auntie, had a sleeping pill, the black boy, was put on a bus, and was sent home, after that night ...!!

She seemed to dream a lot about Uncle David, now, he was always so vivid in her mind, when she was relaxing in the sun, it somehow triggered her sub conscious, Memories, of him, and there sex or something like that ...

The one that hit her hard tonight, was the beach one, and when, the other men who joined them in the sand dunes, when that summer, he and Auntie had taken her to Maspalomas in Spain, along with their daughter, their usual summer holiday, they always went to Spain, in the summer, she was just about, 17 or so then, their daughter was older, she was 19, or so, her cousin had got a bad ear infection from the swimming pool, and after a couple of days, was really bad, sick, needed antibiotics. Uncle David, offered to take her, out for the day, to the sand dunes along the coast, he said we could walk there, get some lunch, or something, so that the other two, could get some much needed sleep, and meet up with them later that night for dinner .. ... !!

Her dream took her back to that day, that beach, he was there with her, they started to walk at about 11.00am, along the shore line for about 20 mins, then they went, away from the shore line, and up into the big dunes, the dunes where protected, an eco-friendly place, it also was naturist, as it said so on a big sign, nude sun bathing was allowed, but only in the dunes, she had her light summer dress on, to start off with, with just her silly school girl, white bikini on underneath, she had taken the dress of as soon as they had left the eye view of the hotel, to tan as they walked along, her uncle, was telling her, about oceans, and tides, and the moon effect, and shit like that, her beach shoes and other girlie stuff, was in her big matching, shoulder beach bag, he was just in his surfers shorts, and his designer sun shades, and was carrying her bag, they had one big beach towel between them both, as they walked into the dunes, they saw older people, just lying around, amongst the dunes, some topless, some had nothing on at all,

As they continued on the through the dunes, Uncle David undid her bra, and took it off her, her pert, youthful, but nice size breasts, where now exposed to the sun, her nipples had got harder too, she felt all girlie and sexy now, about 5 Mins, later they come over the top, of one of the bigger ones, when they saw a group of men ,there was about four of them standing against a some sort of broken, damaged, wall, that must have been part of a building, a long time ago, They were all watching, or looking at something on the floor, as she got a bit nearer, she stopped, as she could just hear the tone of a woman's voice, and then one of the men say, out loud to no one ... that's it mate, fuck her, she wants it real bad, you can tell by the way she's moaning, and playing with her tits ... she then saw that just beside the wall, obscured and slightly behind it, there was a naked, but fit, looking middle aged woman, on a big checked beach towel, she was lying on her back, her legs where wide apart, and another man was there on his knees between her legs, and was wanking his erect cock, as the woman fondled her big, milky full, mother tits, ... Uncle David, pushed her forward, and said to her, what you stopped for Nat, you never seen a man's hard cock, before ... but today, you will see something for the first time, little one, as she restarted to walk on, towards them, she noticed that all the other men where holding their cocks, in their swim shorts, two of them had pulled their shorts down a bit, further to their mid thighs, and had proper hard cocks ... and were wanking them, ...

Then the man, who was on his knees laid down on top of the woman, and he started to fuck her, as the other four men watched them ...she could hear them say, things like,... oh yes, that's nice, yeah, go on, mate, that's it, mate, fuck her, put your cock in her butt, cum in her cunt, cum over her tits, ... that's it fuck her hard, the slut, want it bad ...then one said I am next, and he stepped forward and took his shorts off, he then knelt down near the ladies head, and he put his hard cock into her mouth, after a few moments, oh fuck, fuck me, guys, he said ... she is right up for it, lads, she really does want a fucking gang bang, then the woman, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and, said ... yeah, you bunch of perverted cunts, I want you all to fuck me like a whore ... and with that she took his cock back into her mouth, as if it was a cue, the other guys, got nearer to the woman, the guy on top of her started to moan, and said, oh yeah, yes baby, and his pulled his cock out of her, as his spunk splashed all the way up her naked tanned body, and over her exposed, hair free pussy, oh yeah, guys, her cunt is so wet, and tight, man ...

He finished wiping his cock on her skin, and he stood, up and looked down at her, as she was still, sucking the other guys cock last it was the last one on earth, as he did another man dropped down, and a few moment later, he wiped his cock head up and down her cunt lips, he then lifted her legs up, onto his shoulders, and then, he was pushing his hard cock inside her, the lady, said to him, harder you cunt, fuck me hard ... he started fucking her... hard.

Nat, had stopped again, David had then, now come up behind her, real close, she could feel him close, his cast shadow was then next to hers, both of his hands then snaked around her body, one then found, one of her breasts and cupped it, his right hand, thumb and forefingers pinched, and teased her nipple, the other went around her waist, and then slowly, moved down over her belly, at first its open palm, cupped her pussy through her bikini pants, hmm, Nat, he said softly to her, so daddy's, little girl is already warm, and wet, is she ... from just looking at the nice lady and man playing, games ... as the fingers of his left hand, slowly worked their way into her bikini bottoms, ... her left, hand was then feeling his growing cock, harden, through his swim shorts, as he pulled her back into his body, ... Nat, already knew a lot about, her Uncles, cock, as for about the past year, since last summer, a while after her 16th birthday, and the broken ornament, she had been his new toy ... or as he called her, his ... Daddy's Little Sex Toy, ...

Now, he said to her, Touch my cock, princess, I want to feel your fingers on my cock, she did as she was told, she pushed the palm of her hand, down the front of his pants, he was hard, she found it within a few seconds, and she started to caress it, and play with it, with her finger tips,

Then the guy, who was in the woman's, mouth, made those man noises, like her Uncle did, and then, he put his spunk all over the lady's face and over her big sexy tits, as he stopped, the lady was now making really loud sex noises, as just then the other man who was inside her, fucking her hard, he pulled his cock out, and he shot, his cum all over her lower body too, ... oh yeah, yes, fuck me man, that cunt on this fucking bitch, is so ripe, and juicy, ... Fuck me, this one, she's a proper dirty, fuck whore, ... so now, within a few minutes, Nat, had watched, from there standpoint, some 20 paces away, to the side of the dune, she and David had seen, three of the five men who had been with her, the lads body, was glowing in the midday sun, her body, had splashes of men's seed all over it, from her pussy line, and up to her face ... the remaining two men now moved in closer to the lady, who still lying on the floor, her hands and fingers, where now touching, and feeling her body, and the cum, mess over her skin, she was licking cum of her fingers, as the remaining two joined her on the towel, and they started to do the same, to the woman, as they too, where now much harder, for the next five minutes, these two new men fucked the woman, on the towel, in the sand dunes, under the blazing hot sun, the lady, she was moaning, and making weird loud noises, they both to it turns, and changed positions as they did the same to her open body, after a few more minutes of this, they both positioned themselves on their knees, one on each side of her upper body, and they both cum over her face this time, and in her mouth ... as the lady, pulled at and wanked their hard cocks free of man milk... !!

His cock was now rock hard in her hand, her head was slightly forward, she was biting, her lip, as she murmured, he had already pulled his fingers out of her pants, a few minutes ago, he had purposely not made her cum, he was now whispering into her ear, ... did you see her, little one, did you watch her, did you notice them, the dirty man, animals ... how they had attacked her, when she, the lady, when she gave them her permission to take her ... in a few years from now, little one, because, you are her, you are just like her, you crave sex, and the touch of man, ... you will be the one, lying there, some place in the world, as a gang of men, take your body, and you will be the one who gives them that permission ...to fuck, and take you ...!!

With that he pushed her, forward, and took her by hand, and led her away from the woman, they walked away from their vantage point, and the public sex scene of the lady, and the men ... as they did, after a couple of hundred paces, he said to her, so my little one, you see her, that lady, your will remember her, later when your back at the hotel room, you will go to Xhamster on your iPad, you will type into to its search bar ... sex on the beach, or Maspalomas ... And you will find videos of that woman, with men, many men, fucking her, or being men, with her, and you will watch them real close ... and as you look, real carefully, you will see your uncle David, and other man you know ...fuck her, like that right here on this beach, a year or so ago, ... Soon we will be there, its just over that next few dunes, ... Little one.

Five minutes later, they come across another small stone shed, it was also a bit busted up, it was an old building, but still had a roof over it, it was in the middle of a flat area, between two dunes, that rose up behind it, it was sheltered, and the only access, was via what looked like an old wooden walkway, that they had just reached, this one had two old wooden boats laying on their side, resting outside it too, Ah, there it is ... She looked at the place, she noticed it was beside, what looked like a water inlet, that came direct from the sea, David, said to her, this is where we will stop, it's an old fisherman shack, and its where we will fuck you today, It is also a place where we fucked your sweet cousin, too ... She liked it here, as what she had here made her love herself again, very much, and she wanted to be here again today, if it were not for your stupid Auntie ... now instead, of her, you are here ...

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers