The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

but now this place has changed, beyond all recognition, that women you saw, being fucked in the dunes, by those guys, she is one of them, who has made this place, which was once a pure gentle nude beach, and naturalist place, into a paradise for, perverts, voyeurs and public, sex place, ... us local guys, we do not mind, as it gives us plenty of pussy, to fuck and play with, more than enough each summer, winters is a bit colder, and not so much rich pickings... But we have fun.

Talking about fun, come here you ... all this talk has made me, she opened her eyes, and rolled over on her side to face him, his hardness was obvious to see, ... has made me all fucking horny again, Sweet Jesus, what is it with you, and his daughter, she is just the fucking same, just born to make men, want to fuck her, she placed her hand on his big chest, and let her finger tips guided themselves down over his torso, until they found the hard muscle of his cock, she took into her hand, and she started to wank him, within five minutes, she had again mounted him and had rode, him sitting upright upon his big black cock, as he crushed her tits within the palms of his hands, his cum was now inside her, as she fell forward and lay her head on his chest ...

The only sounds she heard, was those of his heart beating inside his chest, and hers, as it eventually got in time with each other, and the soft gentle crashing of the waves, against the shore... then they got louder, clearer within her sub conscious mind, she senses smelled something, she shifted her weight, her voice mumbled softly ... That was so hot, Claude, then a soft, but familiar female voice said to her, through the mists of time, her mind, and her memories, ... What did you just say Natty, who's Claude, she stirred and opened her eyes, the sun was up, Mia, was sitting at the terrace table, with her back to the sun, topless, drinking a hot mug of coffee, Natty looked around her, as her senses awoke, and she realised that she had slept all night on the sun lounger, she must have been dreaming, Oh dear, hmm she said, to Mia, yes Claude, was indeed a very special man, he was an old friend from when we used to go on family holiday to Spain, many years ago, he was a very good friend to me indeed...

Mai, looked at her, and smiled, That good a friend hey, you better tell me about him, sometime ... oh by the way it's almost noon, so we have all slept in rather late, until now, but just to let you know, the Body's gone, Eli, and the other, have been up, and she saw her leave, as she went for her run, it was, at about 9 ish this morning, she also run down to the other hotel, the film crew are all gone, an old couple are sitting on that balcony now, also she said to tell you, that she saw that DJ woman, on the horse gain this morning, so her, Ket and Valia, have gone to do a bit of shopping, spending the film money ... But Eva, is still wiped out, so if you want something to eat, kiddo, I just got a late breakfast lunch in via room service, and it over there by the door ...

Oh god yes please, Babe, the body, need coffee, and some food please, I am fucking starving ... all this sun, sea, sex, and sunbathing makes you so fucking hungry ... They both looked at each other, and burst out laughing, then Mia said ... ... through the girlie giggles, ... yeah but for what type ... Sugar tits !!

But, as your about to be playing, mum, I need to take a quick, piss, and to give my teeth a quick rinse, wash and clean, as my mouth currently, tastes like an old whores pussy, after a good night in the brothel ... Natty, quickly disentangled herself, from the sun lounger throws, got up, still in her fluffy bathrobe, and quickly dashed barefoot, into the loo, the real reason was that last night's dream, had been real good, too vivid in fact, and it had ending up being, a full on wet one, her pussy was just on fucking fire, and that the after effects of it ...

She quietly locked the door, so as not to wake up, Eva, her piss stream was heavy, that's too much prosecco, and sex for you, girl, ... her pussy lips, just felt so soft and tender, to her touch, but sweet Jesus, she was so wet, and horny, god was she horny, she needed to take this away, and calm her sex, down a bit, and after a couple of minutes, of soft, tender play, and a bit of a girlie tease, inspecting, the new tan lines, caressing and looking at her naked body, in the bathroom mirrors, she had then used three of her sexy long fingers to cum, and now it was streaming out of her, she had Joey ... and now Claude, and the other BBC guys, where again in her mind, as she closed her eyes, and imagined them all, there touching her body, her skin, her tits, her anus, her sex, in her mouth, the feel of hot fresh cum on her body, face, inside her, ... Oh my god, get a fucking grip girl, fuck it, she said to herself, afterwards, in the shower, what I really need is a bit of young cock, I wanna get some spotty nosed, young stud ...to fuck me !! something like a high school jock, hmmm that would be real nice ... Or even a cute little virgin boy, maybe, who I could train to fuck me, that would be fun, do young boys still like the nearly MILF, older woman, look these days, as all you see is mummy, son, or stepson porno these days ... Hmm, this could be fun, but just one on one, no groups or two up,

She came out of the bathroom, basically semi dry, and butt naked, she quickly grabbed a clean bikini from her case, hmm let's see, yeah, why not, it cool, yes the red side tied polka dots, it made her look, more curvy, as she slipped it on, she then grabbed her fit flops, and went back out onto the balcony, and dumped her cute butt down at the terrace table with Mia, who had done the mummy thing, and laid our breakfast for them both, they just sat, half naked in the sun, overlooking the beach, and part of the main pool, watching the world go by, they ate, drank orange juice, and cakes, and coffee as they chatted, about the holiday, and most of all the last few days, Mia, said that, she had got all the girls to do the bank check, bar, Eva, sleeping beauty, every one still has the cash, and they had moved it all from their accounts, so we are all basically, happy pussy cats, we have all been fucked, had a daisy chain, and we have had a couple of heavy sex sessions, each, ... so all in all, we have had a few good results, darling Nat, Yeah, we have, we have had some fun babe, maybe too much fun, by lets see how the last few days pan out shall we, before blow all our trumpets !!

It was almost 1.30pm when they finished chatting, the front of the room, was starting to shade, Eva had come out and joined them, at about 1pm, and was just full of last nights lesbian sex with the Body, God, girls, I just loved fucking her butt last night, so much, after about 20 mins, of the nitty and gritty details, it was getting fruity, again between Eva and Mia, Natty, then just casually said to them, girls enough with the sex stories, I am going to go, and grab my book, get a sun bed, around the main pool, and do nothing, but lie around and get a fucking good 4 or 5 hours hard core sun bathing, as I need to get these pathetic, tan lines ... burned in, and roasted, are you coming along, or are you two, going to go back in there, and fuck each other again, as that sounds like what you wanna do, to me ... !!

She collected her beach stuff and strolled off, down to the pool, just as the other two where teasing each other on the patio, each sat in opposite chairs as the played with their own pussy lips, as the other watched, as she left the terrace, Eva, had just picked the biggest banana out of the bunch in the fresh fruit bowl, and was just sliding the fucking huge fresh ripe green thing into her wet pussy, as Mia, drizzled some juice, out of her mouth, and down over her nipples and belly, as her fingers explored her sex ...

Jesus Christ, said Natty, as she left the terrace, all this pussy munching, has certainly taken its toll on you two, girlies, god help the next woman, who comes in to your lines of sight, ... she will be eaten alive, no wonder the Body, crawled away during the night, catch you two later, if anybody wants me, you know where I will be, and with that she stepped off the terrace, carried on walking, and vanished through the gardens, and strolled away to the main pool, ... to the sounds of low moaning from two beautiful twenty-year-old women ... !!

After a few minutes, on the complex path, she stepped off the pathway, and onto the side of the pool, it was about 50% covered, a few bodies swimming, most where doing what she wanted to do, a few couples, where sitting around the pool bar, she stopped, looked around, and sought out a good sunbed to hunker down on, she spotted one away from the noise, and on the beach side, it was a lone bed, with a canopy over it, and the sun was right on it, she made her way over, as a lone guy caught her attention in the pool, he was freestyle swimming through the pool, he was sleek, toned, he swam well, almost effortless, she nodded her approval, and said nice stroke, to no one, as she made her way to her chosen spot, she sorted herself out, and laid down, with five mins as usual a keen waiter was there, and she had a Rainbow, Vodka cocktail and some nuts, and crisps, olives, on her little side table ...she oiled her legs and her front of her body, carefully, as she intended to get the most out of the day in ... Sun.

She was currently reading, L S Hiltons super sexy thriller set in the London, Paris - Art world called . Maestra, the heroine was so sexy and so naughty, and the sex, was hot and crazed, and she already knew there was apart 2, called Domina, she had really wanted to re-read the classic David Lindsey - Mercy, about the sex slave and dome guy, and the serial killer, but last time she did, she got a bit carried away, and had climaxed on the sun bed ... reading the part when the killer, and the innocent girl, had a sex scene, as it was a very explicit fuck, she never got to finish it, the other thriller book she had wanted to read, was by a guy called Terry Hayes, it was called I AM PILGRIM about the terrorist, was a best seller, they were talking about movie, but it was very topical and current, from the reviews ...

But here in the sun, with five other, beautiful, vivacious, sex starved, naughty girls, what chance would she get, and I rest my case, ... so, she needed a proper chick lit, trash book, and this one was perfect, after about an hour, she was deep in an erotic section where the heroine was in an encounter, in an exclusive Paris sex club, be fucked, used and taking on two guys, and another woman, and it was making her sex a bit moist, to say the least, the writing was so hot, she had rolled over onto her front, she was up on her elbows, her bikini top was fashionably undone, but as her nipple's where hardening, and as they brushed over the beach towel, as she read the passage, she had to quickly cross her legs, as her pussy lips where getting a little bit damp, she could just feel them, beginning to start that sexy little tingle, she quickly glanced up, to see if she was in anybody eye lines, or was looking at her, and her arousal was being noted, as if it carry's on like this she will need to relieve herself quickly, either in the pool or the sea, with a cold shower or dip, to calm her sex and cool her body down, and cover the damp patch in her briefs,

Just then she was momentarily distracted by the nearest people to her, just two beds away, where two woman to her right hand side, they were a couple of very attractive, older, sexy, high end, arm candy, high maintenance type, American lady's in their late 40s early 50s, all fake tits, and pumped up lips, long nails, stitched eyebrows, and the perma tans, they both spoke softly but it was the explicit nature of the conversation, that caught Natty's attention, as one had just said to other, ...

Look over there babe, there she is again, look see over there, just on the other side of the pool, in the black two piece, she has just stood up, and put on a big show of putting her bikini top, back on, around her almost perfect tits, ... yeah that one, long dark curly hair, she's what about the same age as us, she's not had any work done, by the look of things, and will you take a long, hard look at the boy man stud body, with her, Sweet Jesus, what age is he, what about 19 years old, maybe 21 max, what is he, looks like a college grad, football jock, or something, and hes always so very attentive, on her, all day ... the other one, then said back to her friend, maybe he is her son, or something, but, hey Babe, thinking about it, but isn't he the swimmer, we were all talking about last night in the bar, with the other couple of girls, the one who swims, real early, like 50 laps of the pool or something each morning, so hot to see that from out top floor room, he looks stunning, ... and hey, talking about last night, where did your man Joey, fuck off too, one minute he was with us all, then said he had to do something, and went to make a call, and sort something out at the bar, regarding Loren's next dates or something, then was gone, vanished until well after midnight, ...

Sammi, had then told her, that red head one, what's her name, ... Josie, late last night, as she gave him a blow job, in the bottle store, by all accounts, fucking dirty bitch, things some women do, for a free bar tab, that Joey, who you thought, was going to bash your cunt up, and smash your cute back doors open, had fucked some hot Russian girl or something from the executive bar, in that disabled toilet or something, as it was caught on CCtv camera, by the security guys, of them closing the door, and half an hour later she was seen coming back out again alone, ... What A Lying Dirty A Hole, that cunt Joey, turned out to be ... We will give him a wide berth next week, ... That is for sure.

Natty, smiled quietly inwards, as she adjusted herself and carefully put her skimpy bikini top back on, she really needed to get her little bikini pants now, as that last bit, of news, from the ladies, had just sparked a little mini climax within her sex, thinking that maybe someone had watched her get fucked by Joey, god I love the thought of being spied on, its such a hot turn on ... she quickly looked around, no one was looking to close, and she quickly stood and got up, and walked over to the edge of the pool, not taking any notice of anything, or any one, and just dropped herself of the side, and into the ice cold chilled water, she took her head fully underwater, too, as she really needed a total cool off, after almost 2 hours in the sun, she then pushed herself off the side, with her feet, under the surface of the poll, towards the middle of the big swimming pool, only to be hit on the head by an out stretched swimmers arm ...

The guy, in question, was also at full speed in his freestyle stroke, head down, lapping the pool, the impact was hard, and it hurt her, Natty, was hit just on her right shoulder, and his fist just missed her face, the force of the impact, it pushed her back down under the water, and it took the wind, and the breath right out of her body, she took a big mouthful of pool water, down her throat in the process, she went under, for a few moments, she was thrashing around fighting for breath, then almost instantly, she felt strong hands grab her body, then she was above the water, free of its coldness, she was dragging in big gulps of air, a calming voice, was just saying over and over, it's okay Miss, I have you, its safe, calm down I have you, its safe...just breath, easy breaths, that's it take big deep, breaths, before she knew it she was at the side of the pool, the arms, and the voice was with her, supporting her, that's it Miss grab the bar, cough up the water Miss, you can't breath and cough at the same time, she felt a strong hand push hard against her belly just below her boobs, ... push my hand back, with your belly please,

Now ... Miss, can you cough again please , As she did, her mouth emptied of pool water, that's it Miss, that's good, now stay there and hold on, for a few seconds ...

Then she felt herself being lifted up out of the pool, where is your bed, Miss, she pointed over to her kit, okay thanks, and the boy/man simply lifted he up, in his arms and carried her over to it, and he set gently her down, he then looked around, moved quickly, and grabbed a bottle of water from a nearby table, Here, Miss, please, drink this, and put your head down near your knees, as soon as you, do, and it will wash out the pool water, then please sit back and drink the rest of the bottle, she did as she was told, it was gone in a couple of gulps, that's good, as it will dilute any chems in the water, that you may have swallowed, she looked up at him as she did as she was told, I am so sorry Miss, but I didn't see you in the pool, I thought it was empty, when I dived in at the other end of the pool, I am so sorry, he stepped over to an adjacent bed, and picked up another sun bed towel, and carefully draped it around her shoulders, ...

Natty, looked at him closely, he was young, his body, was really toned, but sports toned, not weight trained, his ample looking cock, was covered in tight swim shorts, he was not great looking, but he had cute boy long blonde, sun bleached hair, he must be in his early, late teens, he was really concerned for her, by the look of his eyes, she said to him, thank you, for sorting me out, he then said, Miss, is your shoulder hurt, can you move it okay, as you just been hit hard, by a semi pro water polo player, at full speed in a swimming pool, can you move it okay, she nodded, at him, and said, I think so, she carefully lifted her arm, and let out a small yelp, ah, oh, my shoulder hurt, and aches, and then she let out a quick Opps, as her boobs fell out of her bikini top, and as she went to pull her top back up, she then got a shooting pain in her arm, and let out a small moan, god, that hurts,

Just then the woman in the black bikini, was there, on her knees, by the side of the sun lounger, hey, junior, what have you gone and done now then, can't you even let a lady go to the loo in peace, without creating mayhem ... It was just an accident, I just smashed into the lady, as I was swimming, I hit her hard, Sissy, at full pull speed, and I think I have done some damage to her shoulder ... Oh, shit, the woman, then said, can I take a look quick at your arm, please, Miss, as I am his sports trainer, and coach, technically, can you just sit up straight, for me, feet together, back straight, and put your arms down, slowly, and fold them across your chest, she did as she was told, the woman then said, right, miss, any pain like that, No, seems okay, right good, can I please raise the arm on the other side to where junior hit you, oh and can you keep your bikini top done, as I can see from the tan lines, you go topless, yeah sure, said Natty, ah that's good, these are natural boobs, so you wont have separated the implant or moved it, Natty had her arm raised up, any pain Miss, no seems okay, that's good, so hes not broke anything, so it seems, thank god,

Junior, can you go the bar, and stop gawking, and staring at the lady's tits, and go and get me a bar towel and a bucket of ice, please ...right lets move the other arm up, to meet the left, shall we, as she moved it, she placed her hand under Natty's arm, and felt around her shoulder joint, and her arm pit, ah, thought so, can bite your tongue, Miss, as this going to smart a bit, and as she did that, Sissy pulled her arm, out and up, and she felt it go pop, and it hurt like a another punch, good, the woman moved her arm, and it felt much better, that good, its gone back it clean, I think he just knocked your arm out of its socket, nothing to worry about, keep your arm, up, and this my feel a bit strange, but shout if you get any pain, with that she cupped her breasts, and moved them up, her rib cage, she looked side wards, Junior, get the ice, now...