The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that he just, got up and jogged effortlessly over to the beach bar, and as he did, Sissy, quietly apologized, for the boys, staring, then said, so did that hurt, at all, Miss, no, that was okay, no pains, it's okay, said Natty, about the staring, we have had it a lot, all over the last two weeks, and after about 10 years of it, back home, on a daily basis, you get a bit used to it, anyway he seems like a nice kid, Yeah, said Sissy, he seems okay, for now, but he has been sort of, been inherited, he was my late husband's youngest kid, from his first marriage, his dad played or was a Professional American Football Player, line-backer then, for the Dallas Cowboys, I was one of the teams, health, welfare, physical back room team, they had a bad freeway car crash, the crash took him, and Junior older sister, and now I got Junior, as their natural mother was one of the teams cheerleaders, but these days, she is a total drug crazed high priced party whore, but, junior, keeps me busy, as I train him, and some of his team mates, hes one of the USA Under 21, water polo and swim team, hes basically a good kid, but he has his dads roving eye, and being a step mum to him, is very hard ... when you have the virgin hormonal, high school college stud walking around the house, butt naked half the time ... if you get my drift, ... it can he hard, on a single woman.

As Junior returned, Natty pulled up her top, and Sissy applied the ice pack to her shoulder, during this time they had introduced themselves, then Sissy said, Junior go and get out stuff, and bring it back over here, so we can make sure Natty, is okay, then boy, you need to do your swim, you need to clock up a mile, of hard crawl, and based on this incident, this mishap, you're going to have to do it in the sea, so we will need to alter your regime, so early morning late night swims, in the pool, the two mid-day sessions, will need to be sea swims, okay ...

Sure thing coach, and he walked over to the other side of the pool, Sissy, then asked Natty, to move her shoulder and arm through 90 Degrees, just need to make sure it's gone back properly, otherwise you won't be playing with and making any boys cocks, hard again, anytime soon - so then Natty, you must be one of the Russian Six, that the young guys, and waiters where talking to Junior about the other afternoon, when they were all playing beach volleyball,

Natty, smiled at her, and said, yeah, sure am, funny enough we call ourselves The Sexy Six, we are all old school, and college mates from back home, but these days we are all in our late 20s, we are all still single, we all work doing various office jobs, and we like to have fun, and this was going to be our last big holiday together, been planned for almost two years, Eva, set it all up, she is the brains, we save up for it as a group, pay in every month, as we travel all over, having fun, and yeah, as you said ... We have a panache for Makin boys' cocks hard, wherever we have been, and go around the world, she then smiled and winked at Sissy,

They both laughed, then Sissy said, well if the Sexy Six, if they all look as hot, and as sexy, and dress like you, then back home in the states, you lot would have made the high school, college cheerleading team for sure, by the sound of things ... and then you would have a lot of Juniors to contend with, as I know I sure did, when I was your age and younger at school, and it was full on, again at your age, and what are you say my guess, ten years younger than me, I am now a 38, year old, sexy MILF, with a budding soon to be 18 Year Old, sports star, as a step son ... and talking of which, Junior arrived back, and set about, sorting out Sissie's gear, he moved the two sun beds, around, so the girls would be next to each other, and in the direct sun, Sissy then looked at her IWatch, and said to him, its 3.30pm superstar, so let's say one good swim for the rest of today, so then stud, out to the jet ski buoys touch both, and then come back, that's should be about two and half miles, take it easy out and back, but then hard pull, between the buoys, then you can have tonight off, have a good supper, and a couple of beers, that okay, yeah sure Sissy, he looked at his divers watch, and he set a timer, as he turned around, he slid of his long swim shorts, down into a pair of professional swimming pants, that where small, and did not hide, but clearly outlined his cock, as it was at Natty's eye level, ... he turned around and jogged off down to the surf, and after a few strides in, the girls watched him, as he dived through the white horses' and started to stroke out, into the ocean, ...

Natty, quietly heard her two neighbours, oh to be 20 years younger hey babe, oh I used to love the swim team, back in college, the other one turned to her and said, yeah, but one at a time, was nicer, babe, not the whole fucking team, at the same time ... !!

Sissy, looked at Natty, she carefully took of her own bikini top, to expose her full, 34dd natural breasts, with her tight pert, thick nipples, they were a direst opposite to Natty's bigger, 32C flatter boobs, can you undo yours as well please Natty, she then sat down with her legs astride over Natty's, sun bed, and she asked her to sit down the same way, feet planted flat, and her back upright, so her back was facing towards her, that made Natty look out to the ocean, and not the pool, she could clearly see junior stoking out to the buoys, right, am going to rub your shoulders in, with some of this oil, we use it on junior, for his muscle bumps and strains, it may feel a bit hot, at first, as it has some heat filament, for the muscles to absorb, then say in about an hour, after I have finished, just go and sit in the Jacuzzi, or hot tub, with the heat on your back, you will have a bruise, but hopefully, this will keep its colour down, and give you your movement, Sissy poured some of the oil directly onto Natty's, back, its first contact, it made her arch, her back away from it, it was like having a hot version of massage oil, applied onto her skin, she then worked on her neck, and shoulders, her hands where experienced at doing this, they where strong, but gentle, she could feel them heeling the area, where junior, had impacted her body in the pool, hmm you have good skin, and muscle tone Natty, very nice, Sissy worked on her shoulders for almost FIVE mins, every now and then she felt her nipples, her breasts brush against her exposed backs skin, her soft strong fingers carried on doing their job, her sexual heat, was there in her finger tips ...

Natty felt her heat of arousal, as even her own nipples had begun to harden, Sissy, then whispered to her, put your left hand behind your back, Natty slide her hand behind her back, Sissy positioned it so it was palm up, and her arm, was taught and straight, her fingers where now between her thighs, as she slowly edged her butt forward on the sun bed, the gap between her and Natty's, back was now so close, then her middle fingers found that they were touching the material of her bikini bottoms, as she felt the gusset was being pushed down onto her fingers, then Sissie's fingers where there, with hers, as she carefully slide and pushed the front of her bikini pants down, so that Natty's finger tips, could now feel her clit, as they slowly traced, her cunt, she carefully parted her wet, and moist pussy lips, with her long elegant finger tips, as she started to slowly explore, play with her wet sex,

She then heard, the woman just say, whisper softly, as a lover would do into her ear, tease me my beauty, be so soft and gentle, as I need to feel a woman's touch, so bad, baby ... as when I have to do this work, to him, and all his team mates, it is always hard young cock, that presents itself, that needs my special touch... oh Natty, yes, baby ...right there, that's it, tease it, finger my hood, you are making me so wet, I want to be wet for you ... Oh baby, I have wanked so many beautiful, hard, sexy cocks off, over the last ten years, almost daily, I have a young mans, boys hardness in my hands, all sizes, all shapes, all colours ... and his cum, all there beautiful cum, all over my fingers, my hands, my tits, some of them, I have sat on, even taken into my mouth, one or two have taken me in all my holes, I have felt their strong hard youth inside me, I am just their teacher ...!!, such a bad teacher ..., so much trouble.

Does that shock you, Baby girl, that I play with them all, I have been used by many men, when I was a younger girl, oh Natty, I was so naïve, and so - so stupid, I opened my legs to them all, like a whore, and to think I give it to them all for free, all of them, the dirty bunch of cunts, they were older dirty men, they all knew what they were doing, taking turns, passing me around, the football club, using me ... or does that turn you on, like it does me, to know, that I have been a whore, and that now I have beautiful cocks, in my hands every day, I Am a 38 yr. old, widowed woman, spending all my time, massaging young men bodies, and wanking them, and using the cocks of boys and men ... When so many, want them ... !!

With that her hand come from under her shoulder, and cupped Natty's, left breast her fingers, stroked across her hard nipples, as she touched her, Natty, pushed her hand back, her two fingers slowly buried themselves deeper into her wet and juicy pussy ... oh my god, oh yes, please, baby girl, make me cum, take me some where and finger fuck and eat, my dirty cunt, its been so long, since a woman ... I need it so bad, lets, go anywhere right now ...

Natty, then said to her, so you want a woman's touch, as she did, she picked up phone, and she quickly what's apt, txt Eva, and Mia, and she simply typed ... Are you two still in the playroom, and do you want a piece of fresh beautiful pussy, to play with ... the response was instant, Yes and Yes, Natty, responded, Lady called Sissy, 38, step mum, Natural, is on her way in a few minutes, I have just warmed it and her up, for you both ... send it back, when you're finished, Natty, looked out at the ocean, and she saw that Junior, was about to start his return swim, she then said to Sissy, Go now to Room No 106, ground floor, other side of main reception area, take your beach stuff, go and enjoy, you will find my girlfriends Eva, and Mia, will be waiting for you, they will cater for your every need, then come back to your room when your satisfied, and I will be looking after junior, and his impressive cock for you ...

Oh, God yes please, said Sissy, oh my god, thank you, please can I watch you fuck Junior too?

With that they quickly disengaged from each other, Sissy, got dressed, then, for you and Junior, our room key, we are top floor, next to the lift, and she quickly pulled her gear together, she withdrew from the pool side area, Natty, just stayed topless, she raised her fingers up, and licked them, to sample the taste of her on them, she then turned her head and watched, Sissy, as she walked away into the main reception and turned right, towards their rooms, her canvas high heel wedges, making her butt, jiggle, and her boobs, where moving in time with her, dressed just in her small skimpy black bikini, hmm, she thought, the girls are going to love that ...

Sissy, found the room, simply enough, within a few moments, she knocked on the door, after a few moments it slowly opened, in front of her was Eva, and with Mia, behind her sitting cross legged, on the edge of the big unmade bed, both where au natural, just dressed in high heels, sandals, stocking and suspenders, no panties, and no bra, Eva, looked at her as she run her hands over her own body, and cupped her breasts, she slipped her tongue out and licked her nipple, she then held out her hand, So you must be, Sissy, please come in, She took Sissie's hand and lead her slowly into the room, the door closed behind them, she took her beach bag away, and placed it on the chair, She said, you won't be needing that Baby, as she did Mia, slowly stood up, and then the big strap on dildo, from yesterday sprang up from between her thighs...

Hi, Sissy I am Mia, and I am going to take great pleasure in fucking your butt, as Eva, eats your pussy ... she was looking at her, as she slowly stroked the big dildo, just then Eva, was behind her, and her hands groped her ample soft breasts and released them from her bikini top ...and she pulled it up over her head, Mai had stepped forward, and was then kissing Sissy, like a lover would, with soft gentle kisses, then a full on French kiss ...Sissy then felt Eva, presence behind her, as she quickly untied her black bikini briefs side ties, and it slowly feel down her thighs towards the floor, fingers where then between her thighs, from behind, they found her sex easy, Hmm said Eva, softly, Natty has indeed warmed you up, and then she inserted two of them into her wet cunt, that bought, a low moan from the lips of the woman, ...within five minutes Sissy, had climaxed twice, once, the first, was heavy, hard and deep encouraged, by a woman's expert fingers, and then the other by mouth, two mouths, sharing her pleasure, and It would be at least another two sex crazed hours, before she left the bed, walked into the hotel en suite bathroom, to relieve herself, and the two beautiful 25 years old girls let her rest, from her hard-lesbian sex fuck ... episode, she would remember for the rest of her days ...

Junior was wet, and out of breath, as he walked up the almost empty golden sandy beach, as he approached Natty, who was still sitting topless, legs apart, and upright on the sun lounger, her big Ray Ban sunglasses hiding what her eyes were looking at and doing, he stopped at the edge of the pool, he looked at her and around the pool, then he stepped under the shower, to wash off the sea water, he kept his eyes on Natty, as he did his thing, he must have seen her lick her lips, as she watched him clean himself, she was really putting it out there, she was offering herself to him, to make it any plainer, did she need to put a big bold sign around her neck, come fuck me stud !! ...but youth, never seemed to get the messages, like older men did from younger women, was it the I Wanna fuck, Daddy complex, or the experience, wealth, power of the older man, or did they want the pounding of a younger man ... hardness in them.

He finished, he slowly walked up to Natty's sun bed, his young fresh body glistening in the sun, made more alive, but the ice cold water dripping of him, his cock was clearly hardening inside his skin tight swim shorts, at the sight of Natty, basically half naked and captured in the late afternoon sun, he picked his beach towel up, and quickly rubbed his body down, his athletic body was facing her, as he dried off, he asked her where Sissy was, Natty, looked up at him, as she said that, Sissy, had gone to her hotel room in the other block, to pick up some stuff, and meet her other friends, as she needed to borrow some make up, and grab some free other girlie things, as we are leaving in a few days, and she might as well have it all, rather than us binning it all, she has left your room key here, with me for safe keeping, as she said that, she looked up at Junior as she slid the key card into the front of her bikini briefs, always safe in there, as they say, so can we go upstairs, and wait for her, as she needs to do something else to my shoulder, as what she wanted to use, was in the room, some athletes cream or something that she has used on your thigh or something, for strains, before, or we can wait here if you want to, until she gets back, it is up to you really Junior, but, honestly from me, I would rather get out of this blazing sun for a little while, as it's not much fun, sitting here like this, and it might be more comfortable sitting on a proper chair, on your roof terrace, so if can help me up, and can you drape the towel around my shoulders, as I can't put my bikini top back on, and if you could carry my bag for me too, as I have to keep my arm sort of supported, like this, just in case, as Sissy, has popped it back into the socket okay, plus I could do with a ice cold drink ... if that's possible.

She looked up at him, and he just said Yeah, sure, no problem, Miss Natty, sounds cool, that means I can get properly showered, and changed, and maybe play a game or something, whilst we are waiting upstairs ...with maybe some of the other guys from the team, on line, who knows, as once Sissy starts talking girlie shit, she could be gone for hours, like she is back home, so let's get you upstairs to our room then, as I know the stuff she was talking about, gets as hot as hell, but it sorts out things over night ...

He then just, started to pick up all the remaining gear, he helped her up first, and to put on her high heel wedges on her feet, he grabbed a fresh towel of one of the unused beds, and carefully wrapped around her shoulders and tied the front of, the back of his hands touched her boobs, as he did, his touch felt like an electric shock, to Natty's sex, he put all her stuff into her beach bag, and collected what was left of his and Sissie's bits and pieces, and with that he held out his arm, for her to support herself, as he helped her walk away from the pool, as they walked along a green path, behind the hotels reception, then they took an off shot, down a beautiful path, covered in bright coloured flowers on both sides, as they slow started their walk to the further part of the hotels other two wings, he walked in front of her, or beside her, holding her hand. Or arm as and when required ...as the walk was down a slight incline, and some steps ...

She bumped her body into his 3, 4 maybe even 5 times, on the way to their blocks entrance lobby, each time, he quickly grabbed her, his hands always brushed her un restrained boobs, her nipples where now really hard, as they neared the lobby, she noticed that this part of the complex, was now about 8 storeys high, as part of this bit, of the hotel, went along the cliff side of the bay, and was rather more secluded than their beach side, with its pools and terrace's, as they got closer to the door, Junior said, to her, do you have the room key, please Natty, as this part is all ID key entry only, as Sissy thinks we are the only ones in this part of the complex, as part of this is the new upgraded room, and to be truthful, I don't think we have seen anybody yet in the lift or the balconies to the right of our terrace, and on one is around in the two other rooms next to us, that why she's been naked sun bathing whilst I been doing my swimming training sessions ...

Natty, slowly pulled the room key card out of her bikini briefs in front of him, and passed it over to him, there you go, Junior, and may I ask, how do you know she was sunbathing naked then, you been pervy spying on your stepmom, when she's not looking, you naughty boy, Juniors, face flushed up, No, not like that, anyway she always semi naked indoors, in shorts and tight tops at work, or somewhere, ...No, it was just the other day, I was doing my afternoon ocean swim like today, and when I got back to the room, she was just there on the sun longer, she was naked, but she was asleep, so I just left her out there, and did some Call of Duty with the guys, back home, trouble is think they saw her, in the background on my iPad, when was face timing, as a couple of the comments where a bit, crude ...

He opened the door, and they walked into the lobby, and up to the lift doors, where Natty, saw the building notice sign, saying that only certain rooms where open in this section as the other where being re decorated and cleaned, as part of the hotel re modelling and make over, Junior called the lift, It was there, so Natty walked in first, he did not notice her tug at the towel knot, so it was now lose, and he followed her inside, he leaned against the left hand wall, after he pressed the 8thy Level light, she was standing opposite him, the doors closed, as they did she undid the towel, it parted to show her boobs, but not her nipples, with that she just stepped forward, and she pressed her good arms palm against his flaccid cock inside his swim shorts, she gently cupped his penis and balls, and his bodies response was instantly felt, she then put her hand down the front of them, as he began to protest, at her actions ... Natty, what are you doing, within a few moments she had swiftly pulled his semi hard cock out of his shorts, and her fingers where beginning there play strokes with it, as only a woman can, she looked at his eyes, and simply said, Just shut up, Junior, and let nature take its course, with that she squatted down, and took his hardening cock into her mouth, ... he just looked down and said ... Oh Fuck, as her mouth took his semi hard cock into it, her hand gripping his shaft, and within the time it took the lift cars doors to fully open when it reached his hotel rooms floor, his big white un cut cock was rock hard in her mouth, as her face moved up and down its shaft...