The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came over, and sat down on the sun bed, next to Natty, she kissed her cheek, and said to her thank you, for sending me to your friends, Eva, and Mia, and I met the other three too, they are all so beautiful, they want to know what you want to do for dinner tonight, as they are not fussed, and just said to say, hotel diner, for pizza and more drink, and maybe hit the local bars later, if you fancy joining them, as Prosecco is calling, as it seems, and is the main drinking, choice, and how's the shoulder, Natty, by the way, still stiff, or have you been doing some of the exercises to ease it, and has Junior been looking after your properly, taking care of your needs, she blew him a kiss, have you been a good boy Hun... he then raised his head from his phone, and looked at her, and just said, yes Sissy, we have fucked a few times, she was so hot and beautiful, mommy, he then smiled back at her, and then just said, ... Much better than most of the other younger college girls, so much better, that I could quite easily love to fuck her again, why do you want to watch us, mommy, as I know you like to watch, and spy on me, did you enjoy getting your pussy used by her girlie friends, does it turn you on, thinking about us, fucking ... As its always what you try to make happen, to make me happy, is to get me laid by a girl, when we come away on holidays ... To take my mind of all the training...with that he stood up, and just apologized to Natty, and said to her, she was the most beautiful women he had ever known, but she makes him mad, with all this sex stuff ... with that he just said, I am going for my swim, see you both later... And with that he just left the room, ...

Natty, just sat there and looked at him, as she left, and then she looked as Sissy, who had tried to follow him, calling him back, but he had slammed the room door, behind him, she turned to face Natty, who was now by the bed, and had dropped the bathrobe, and was putting her bikini back on, she slipped her high heels back on, and tied her wrap around her tits, she picked up her bag and phone, she stepped over towards the door, as Sissy, was there, tears in her eyes, as she got close enough, she just slapped her face, so hard it knocked her head back, and said to her, you are one nasty piece of work, you are one fucking cunt of a bitch, my gut tells me you fuck him, hes way to good at fucking, not to have been taught, by a woman like you, you fucking disgust me, now fuck off out of my way ...as she stormed out of the room.

Natty was on her way back to the girls rooms, a few minutes later, as she went past the pool, she saw that junior was sitting alone on the edge of the pool, she went over to him, she put her hand on his shoulder, she leant down and kissed him on his head, she said to him, I know, baby, I know, what we did today, it was great fun, me and the girls are in the ground floor of the block over by the beach, and if you really want some adult fun, did you see the two older fit women lying on the sun bed next to me at the pool, earlier ... He turned and looked up at her, yeah sure, yeah, I saw them well fit for their age, proper MILFs and with those big fake tits, ... Yeah, those two Junior, well they are gaging for a bit of cock, so go and do your stuff, and be careful with Sissy, look after yourself Junior, she kissed on his head again, and she turned and walked away ...

When she got back to the room, it was 8pm, and the girls where all still together, but mostly dressed, casual, and not dressed to kill, Ket and Eli, where showing off their dress purchases, Eva, greeted her, and they went outside and sat down with her on terrace, and she then said thanks for Sissy, she was fun, but she has a few problems it seems with her son, Yeah said Natty, he was a good fuck, to be brutal honest, but, he has a real mommy fixation problem, and to be honest, my gut tells me, that they do fuck each other ... Eva, looked at her, Shit babe, that's a bit heavy, for sure ... but hey, that's not our problem, lets get out and get drunk, and play like we only can ... had enough shit, today ...

That night the Six went out, they walked along to the strip, they then proceeded to be girls, they danced and sang, and they drunk way to many cocktails, they teased boys and men, at 2pm they where back at the hotel, and mostly they just crashed out in their respective rooms, and they knew the hangovers where going to hurt, in the morning ... but fuck it they are on holiday,

So Natty, then just said to them all as they walked home, arm in arm, singing ABBA, so let's just have over the last couple of days, girls, let just have some Sun, Sea, Sex and let the world rock and roll ... as tomorrow was just another day in paradise ...!!

To be continued !!