The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
6 Followers

Natty, or the Secret Dream, as her alter ego was simply known as, in times past, the old days, before computer, the advent of porn movies, the internet, web cam girls, medical science, and psyche mind games, would have be known simply as a Nymphomaniac, a woman who craves sex, who could not sate her internal burning desire to explore enjoy and be used by men and women, the feeling within of climax of her sex, was her ultimate goal, they would have put her in an asylum, and locked her up, drugged, and abused by the people who were there to look after her, but, in these modern days ... with the advent of the internet, and its open policy on sex, there was on average maybe, 2,500 beautiful, exposed Girls, Women, on various web platforms, sites playing and exposing their, intimate sex to all, who cared to find it, it was a place of extremes, it would make her a sought after thing, both personally and professionally, but, Natty, had been trained, discovered by her Uncle David, he had put into her mind, some boundaries, some controls, which he still had, over her ... but these days, we was indeed a double sided coin, and if you was a man, lucky to be given the chance to toss her coin, then all your dreams and desires would indeed be answered, and made into reality ...

Right now, a man boy, named Junior, was still in receipt of this woman's total un restrained sexual inhibitions, and at approx. 7.30pm that night, in the open hot, cooling air, of the Mexican sun set, he had quickly pulled his engorged, massive erect penis, finally out of her beautiful, pink, tight, butt hole, and then he proceeded to wank, and spurt his man seed all over her beautiful feminine arse cheeks, and up her curved, sinuous sun tanned, sensual and toned back, to the sounds of her heavy breathing and sexual moans, ... Oh my god, yes.. yes baby, oh fuck, yes, that feels so good, as she screamed out these words, she had again just reached her own climax, and her own sweet tasting love juices, where being squeezed out of her own, sexual cavities, and all over the man boys sex organs, to his total pleasure ...

Oh fuck, will you just look at her cream, and squirt, he moaned, as the camera on his cell phone recorded the simple but exquisite beauty of her body, for him to enjoy, and share with his high school buddies, ... just like the ones he had been copied into of his stepmom, Sissy, these had been carefully, filmed, and acquired over the last two years, that sadly she did not know about the existence ... yet, he also had seen and been sent a few homemade videos, of her also, doing the hand jobs, and blow jobs to the colleges, water polo, and swim team guys, usually after the team's practise, and when she was doing her sports injury treatments, massages and other things she was supposed to do ... for them, and in true happy ending style.

Junior, thought that one of the older jocks, and posted a couple of them, on a site called GF Revenge or something, but he had been unable to find them after many hours of searching, and wanking over the videos, that where on there ... to be seen, and fapped too, he had also wanked off, watching his stepmom, be used by the other guys, ...

He was riveted, to the woman on his bed, as he lay on his hotel bed, on holiday in Mexico, she had just said, that she was going to have a shower, and clean herself up, ... He watched her, as she walked across the room grabbed her beach bag, and vanished into the bathroom ...Sweet Jesus, he said to himself, she is one fucking hot and beautiful woman, wow ...

He closed his eyes, it was then, that he clearly remembered the first time, the sex games, with his whore of stepmom, it was about a year after he had lost his dad, and his sister in the mad Sunday afternoon, road crash, his sister was two years older than him, she was a beach volley ball, soon to be a top flight player, His dad was now a fully retired ex Miami Dolphins, pro ball player, their birth mum was long gone, she was a housewife drunk, and a lair ...

Sissy had been around then, since he was about late 13, maybe 14 year old, they had then got married, just as he was joining the water polo team, he was about 14 and a half, when they went away, when his dad and sister were taken, that tragic afternoon, the drunk lorry driver, had killed and hurt many people in Florida that day, ... he was then about 15 and half years old, when she inadvertently stumbled, came into the bathroom, when the sex games with Sissy had started, that day, back then he was listening to some music, sounds, and did not register her presence within the downstairs shower and bathroom, it was at that time, what she had later called, was her so called boozy, Miami Dolphins, ladies that lunch, housewives catch up, dinner, long lunch thing, that just got a little bit carried away ... and it was also fuelled, by the simple fact, that he was in a bit of a pumped up mood, with what was a massive erect state on his hands in the shower, he was half covered in soap suds, and he was 100% day dreaming about a babe called, Betty Anne, the oh so, hot half caste, big breasted cheerleader from school, whom he had just asked out, to the big end of year summer dance, prom thing, and she had said, yes, in a fit of girlie giggles, and now he was in the house, ground floor open shower, after gym classes, he had no choice but to slow wank his cock ... to the raving fantasy dream, and mad thoughts of her touching his penis, ... oh my god, please let her ... She is so fucking horny !!

Sissy was just a little bit tipsy, she was indeed feeling extra fucking horny, after the dinner, that night, it had been a long girlie day, during which she had heard loads of hot stories of jocks and cocks, the hot black girl, had been talking about the co called black guys in the team, gang bang video, with the big breasted, blonde cheerleader, that was doing the rounds, plus a few other sexual encounters, as she was indeed, a bit pissed, she had eventually, when egged on by the others, told them of the time, she had walked into the changing room, just a couple of weeks back, and she had found, three of the swim team boys were still in there, after late and extra training, were just showering, she could hear them, she just sneaked a quick look, into the shower bay, as she was sort of clearing up, her stuff, after her class, all of them where steam covered, with soaped bodies, and heads, all laughing and joking, it was simple , it was three naked men boys, all with nice thick sexy cocks, she had to bite her lips, and get out of there double quick, she went straight into the girls changing room, pulled her work shorts off, and had to finger fuck herself off ... to come off, as it had turned her on, big time ... !!

Sissy had stumbled into the house, as she got out of the taxi, even the old dirty taxi driver was looking hot, she thought her tits, and nipples where showing, as the car bumped around, and the booze was making her sleepy in the car, she had not had any one on one sex front for almost a year, since juniors father had passed away, she needed to pee, desperate, real bad, she dropped her new revealing sun dress onto the floor, in the kitchen, and tossed it onto the back of the bar stool, by the breakfast bar, she was still thinking, in her mind that Junior would still be at swim team practise, she was bra less under the dress, she also only had a skimpy pair of lace see through micro panties on, and her new sexy strappy high heel sandals, as it was in fact mid-summer, she had just walked into the bathroom, looking at her phone, not taking any notice, of anything, engrossed in her phone, as the black girl had just sent her, two of the so called videos, that they had all been talking about, which were indeed rather hot, she dropped her pants, and took then off, she then sat down on the loo seat, and pissed, then she looked up from the hot young jocks, cock being double sucked on her phone, to then see a real one in profile in the shower in front of her eyes ... Oh my god, she whispered to herself, as she slowly pissed a river load, of white wine and water into the pan, as she looked at the thick, erect cock on a man/boy, naked in a shower, she slowly licked her lips, ...

The screen was now showing two women, about her age taking a full face load of cum, from the cock they had been licking and sucking, it was then she realised that one of them had been sitting at the table with her today, fucking hell, she said to herself, she had looked so innocent, so much the stay at home, prim and proper soccer mummy type, the phone video stopped, she put it down on the vanity unit, she sat and looked at him, her legs had parted wide, her hands where cupping her breasts, one was going down south fast, it was now teasing the top of her clit hood, for a few moments she sat there, watching him, then her total sexual animals instincts took hold of her, she closed her eyes, and she was day dreaming ... she walked over to the open shower, her high heels clicked on the tiled floor, and she just reached out, and took his penis in her hands, he pulled back a bit, from the shock of her touch, as his eyes where closed, shh baby, she said to him, softly ...let mommy help you with that, and within a few moments, she was now partly in the shower, still in her high heels, hot water falling down her right side, and both her hand's where wanking and caressing his massive cock, he was rock hard to her touch, she needed both of her hands wrapped around his cock shaft, to masturbate it properly ...

She placed one of his hands on her boobs, as she said to him, its okay baby, mommy will help you, let me teach you, she felt him grope at her tits, her nipples hardened even more, as she increased her hand speed on the cock, he was moaning, with a minute or so, she felt him tighten up, he had also by now, had a finger in her sex, it had clumsy found its way there, she was soaking wet, then his white thick scum hit her thighs, she wanked him through the ejaculation, he was still hard, a minute or so later, then they were out of the shower, how he didn't really know, and his stepmom, he was now on the floor, lying on a towel, she had sucked his cock, and she was now lowering her wet pussy down onto his erection, she was saying over and over again, please baby, let mommy, just let mommy look after you, mommy will be your girl, let mommy help you, when you get like this ... Okay, baby boy ...

She moaned loudly, as she finally lowered herself down onto his virgin cock, this was his first real fuck, he had been wanked off by the girl next door last summer, a couple of times, during summer recess, and he had touched her tits, and her pussy, at the BBQ, but nothing like this before, this was a young man losing his piece of cherry pie, to a much older women, she was nearly 35 years old now, a full 20 years older than him, she was his replacement mum, he watched as she rode his, hard cock, like a women in a porno movie, her big natural tits bouncing up and down, as her gym trained toned university teachers body, reacted to the sex within her, she climaxed quick, she got of him, and she again sucked and wanked his cock even harder until he made another mess this time she made it happen over her tits, that's it baby, give mummy all your goodness, mommy will be so good to baby ... !!

Then it hit her, what had just happened, she shot up, oh my god, holy fuck, what have I done, what the fuck, have I just down, her drunken, state was now vanishing, as the mist of sex began to fade away, she realised that this was not a day dream, this was real ...her hands and body covered in her stepsons fresh man milk, she turned and ran out of the shower, as junior, protested, and tried to get up off the wet shower floor, within a few moments, her heard her shoes on the stairs, and her bedroom door slam ...

What the fuck, was all that about, he said to himself, he was still semi hard, he quickly doused himself under the water, he turned the shower off, dried off, and he just sat down on the loo pan, he heard the shower go on upstairs, he thought he heard her crying, he needed to go to her, make sure she was okay ... he pulled on his sweat shorts, and he went upstairs ...

Junior knocked on the door, Sissy, Sissy can you, let me in please, can you hear me, Sissy, are you okay, he tried the door to her bedroom, and it was open, he walked into the bedroom, and he sat down on the bed, I am here, Sissy, please come and talk to me, he waited a further ten Minutes until, her en suite bathroom door opened, she was standing there, no make-up, her eyes where a bit tearful, she was still a bit wet, her hair was wrapped in a head towel, her body was in her big fluffy bathrobe, she looked at him, ... she then said to him, I am so sorry Junior, I just do not know what happened then, downstairs, and what just come over me, ... she had her arms crossed over her breasts, she slowly walked into the middle of the bedroom, she stood in front of him, she bent down and kissed him on his forehead, as she pulled his face into her body, I am so sorry honey, it's been so long for me, since your dad, went away, I have been trying so hard to be a good mum, to you, but, it has been so hard for me too, but I just drank too much wine, today, I let my guard down, with the girls at lunch today, then it was that bloody video, the sex video, of one of the mums there, sitting at the table, with another girl, she sent me on my phone, I know it no excuse, but I was so jealous and so horny, ... but baby, you understand what happened, was wrong, I am your stepmom, you can't tell anyone about this ever, promise me, you cant tell anyone about what has happened here, you must promise me, Junior please promise me, ... she then sat down beside him, on the end of the bed, her hand was holding his, the other was resting on his thigh, mid-thigh ...she sighed, I am sorry, that it happened this way baby, but we need to be so careful, about this Junior, no one must know about this, I was all my fault, they could break us up, if they found out, ...

But, Mommy Dear, sorry, Sissy, I really enjoyed it, it was so hot and horny, it was not my first time, with a woman, but, this one time, I will always remember it, and to be honest I don't really care, what you think, or what others might think, about you, or it might or might not happen, he said to her as he stood up, But, its simple, isn't it Sissy, ... but, the truth is, that the so called, Little Miss Perfect Step Mommy, is that you did it, you have just had sex with your underage step son, he then grabbed her face in his hand, ... and guess what, Step Mommy, you will carry on doing it, otherwise. Mommy, I will tell them all what a whore you really are ... as he turned to face her, she looked up at him, ... And he then pushed her backwards onto the bed ...

Sissy screamed, What the fuck, are you doing, and what the fuck, did you just say then Junior, did you just threaten me, as she said it, he stood there in front of her, and he pushed his sweat pants down, until they hit the floor, his penis was already erect, he then grabbed the bathrobe, by the belt and pulled it open, it come away, it fell open, and exposed her naked body, his legs forced hers open, and he forced himself onto his step mum, on her own bed, at first she tried to fight him, as he groped and sucked on her breasts, his hands then attacked her cunt, then his face was between her thighs, she tried to push him back, but he was bigger and stronger, but inside, she wanted him again, it was there inside her, she wanted him, to fuck her again, she had already masturbated herself off to the fact in the shower, as he was talking to her through the bathroom door, his big cock was in her mind, she wanted it again, and he was right, she was indeed a whore ... being a whore for and to his father, was how she captured him, and ended up, here in this house, and on this bed, now being fucked by his son again ... !!

Natty, broke Juniors vivid memory, as she come out of the shower room, wrapped indeed in a white fluffy bathrobe, just like she had been that fateful day, when he ended up sleeping in her bed, for the first night, he had fucked her non stop all night, and again in the morning, that was now three and half years ago, and he still was , once or twice a week, sometimes more, when ever he wanted her, she was there, available to him, she never said no, she dared not too .. !!

At the exact same time, it was now 7 30pm, in the evening, Sissy, had left the hot tub, had put her Bikini, and sarong back on, and she was making her excuses to the girls, saying about her step son, and that she should be getting back, and sort the both out, and make sure Natty's shoulder was okay, and hoped that she could catch up with them again later, or over the next few days ...

Five minutes later, she was walking through her hotel rooms door, she saw that Junior and Natty, where dressed and sitting, drinking beers, and chatting on the patio, the girl was in a hotel bathrobe, he was in his baggy sweat shorts, as always, she saw that one of the rooms, twin beds was in a mess, unmade and showed signs of sex, damp patches evident on the sheets, and the girls bikini, shoes, bag was on the floor, her inner most thought was always of concern, had Junior told her, about them, and their relationship, it was her greatest fear, she was always jealous of his other girls, but she could not say anything, she also knew that he had secretly filmed them one night, during the first few weeks, of their taboo sex lives, it happened that afternoon, after she had been told she got the gif, at his school, as part of the swim/sports team, coaching back room, support team, her experience at his dad pro ball club, had secured her post, when she sort of protested, and had serious words with him, about the dangers of what they were doing, and she discovered the courage inside herself, and said to him, that it could not happen anymore ... he listened to her, and he sort of agreed with her, and made various noises, about it, then he stormed off and went into the TV/games room, a while later she bought him in a drink, and a sandwich, he thanked her, then he just played her, and said would she like to spend the night, and watch a video, film together later tonight, she agreed, she went back out into the kitchen, to cock herself a bit to ear, and hour later, she had eaten, and had a glass of wine, and was eating her weekly Ben n Jerrys, treat, and came back in and sat down next to him on the couch ...

As the chatted, about school, the film started, he had the remote, and his iPad was in his hands, then he started to play the video, it was of Richard Gere's, Pretty Woman, she moaned and went to him, Oh come on, really Junior, can't we watch something else, a little bit more exciting ... Sure Sissy, he tapped his tablet, a few times, as he said, well I think, you might like this latest blockbuster it was filmed around here in Miami, and then there she was on the 52 inch screen, she was on her bed, naked as she sucked his cock, then for the next five mins, she watched, wide eyed, gobsmacked at herself with her step son, fucking on her bed, in full 4K HD ..., he then quietly said to her, hey Sissy, what do you think, you think I could cut the mustard as a porn star stud, was debating whether or not to post it up, on a few of the porn sites, maybe Pornhub, or GF Revenge, or does it stay where it is right now, all private and not on the net ... , and you, Sissy, yes, you will stay as my own personal step mom, whore ... And you will carry on with her job, of being my sex toy ...and thinking of you being a sexy toy, come here, you fucking bitch, and fucking suck my cock, as we watch some hot porn, on Pornhub, called Family therapy, all about step moms and step sons shall we, she just did as she was told.

And since then, this affair, was now, all about blackmail, and his control over her, she also knew from her husband's estate, and lawyers, that when he was 18, he got part of his father's legacy, for his college fees, the most of it, when he was 21, and had finished college, and that was her fate as his step mom, was in his hands ...but after that date, so she knew she had 6 years of this at least to suffer, of his cock in her, when he wanted it to be ...

JWB58
JWB58
6 Followers