The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors open n closed as she blew his now hard 7 or 8 inch cock, they did this at least least three, four times before she took it out and spat on its exposed big red head, she stood up again, she then grabbed his hard cock, she wanked it a few times within her hand, she then turned around as she pulled one side of her micro bikini pants tie strings open, and her pants quickly fell away to one side, enough to uncover her butt, and her wet sex, from behind, she bent forwards and arched her back, slightly, as she positioned his hard sex tool up against her, and then she pushed back until its big cock head, was firmly inside her sex, she then slowly went all the way back, until his belly was touching her butt cheeks, as yet again the doors opened and closed, on them, as she started to slowly ride his cock standing up, he was being pushed back against the lift car wall, he just let go of the bags, as his hands then grabbed the fleshy part of her hips, as his natural sex instincts took over, as he then started to slow doggy fuck her soaking wet cunt, He laughed, and just smiled at their reflection in the lift mirror wall, then he just said to her, as he put one hand into her hair and pulled her head back, and up higher, and then he just started, to pound her pussy, ball slapping noises, getting so loud in the metal enclosure, ringing out, as her moans escaped her mouth, ... So this is what you and that whore they call my stepmom, Sissy was talking about, when I come back from the swim, she just wanted me to get to fuck another pussy rather than hers again, ... that fucking bitch, she fucks my pals, and she thinks that I am not going to get told, by them, shown the videos, and she thinks that I am not going to get some, of her cunt, since my dad went away, if she wants to keep all the money, and other shit, she needs to put her dirty whore cunt on the line ... for me, a bit more !!

Natty, was moaning, and saying, again and again, no, no, she just wanted to get some pussy to eat, that's all, nothing about you, then she just lost it, her body gave in, as he bought her off, she couldn't stop herself, as he had fucked her so fucking deep, fast and hard, with an almost venom, in his hardness, as it thrust in and out of her, wet juiced sex, her climax was intense, her legs and thighs started to shake, she released her cum from deep down inside her body, his cock size was just that perfect length to make her sex and senses cry with pleasure, it was almost perfect for her, its head was right there on her internal G spot, as he smashed it into her sex,

Oh Fuck, oh my god, fuck me you dirty cunt, she called out to him, as the doors opened up again, he did just that, he fucked her through her orgasm, and out the other side, his pace was non-stop, his athletic body was in tune, she was the perfect height for his groin, her hands where palmed up against the other wall, the lifts internal mirror reflected him to her from behind, her big soft boobs, were free swinging in time to his cock thrusts inside her cunt, she was looking at her own cum face, as he was looking at her eyes, his fuck pace slightly quickened, inside her, then she felt the first hot, wet warmth of his cum begin its spurts inside her womb, then he just pulled himself free, and he wanked his cum all over her arched back, big thick ropes of white creamy cum where being highlighted against her sexy body's summer sun tan, he yanked her head up, and said to her, can you see it bitch, you see it, cum from me all over your body, with that he pulled her upright, and pushed her out through the lift doors as they opened ...

He then grabbed the bags, his other hand still gripping her hair, he just hard walked her the 10 paces until they reached the hotel room door, he zapped it, and it just automatically opened, and junior dragged, pushed her inside, as it closed behind them, he dragged her over to the big king sized un made bed, and pushed her face down into the pillows, He then said, can you smell her still, Natty, hey bitch, answer me, can you smell her stinking juice, her cum scent still in the pillows, and sheets, where I fucked her whore holes, again this morning, and again at lunch time, can you, you fucking cunt, ... his hand was just there in her hair, as he wanked his still hard cock, with the other, he ripped off her trailing bikini pants, she fell out of her wedged heels, as she struggled, to say something, he slapped her butt, a few times, hard and firm, they stung her, she cried out, at the instant pain, he then spat hard on her sex, as he said to her, Well, bitch, just look at your cunt, and its juice mess, your just like her, your all just like her, all of you slutty older fucking whores, you just want to be fucked and used, so if that's what you want, then I will, do just that to you, again ... and with that he was at her, right there, he cock slapped her pussy, the cock head messed his spit up, as he ground it into her pussy lips, she was now, spread open on the bed her knees resting on the floor, his hand still had her long black hair in its grip, he just bent his body down from his knees, and he just guided, stuck his still rock hard cock into her wide open pussy, and he just started to ride her again, as soon as he was in her, with even more brute force than he had within the lift car ... A few minutes ago, ...

Natty, was moaning again almost instantly, she felt his cock slide into her sex, oh my god, junior, you're so big, that's it, baby boy, fuck me, yes, fuck mommy, yes baby, yes, you fucking cunt, come on, fuck me like you do her... this time I want your cum inside me you prick, fuck my arse to, ... Oh yes, Harder you cunt, you fuck cunt ... come on then, fuck me, fuck me, show me how you fuck your stepmom !! let us see if my scent smells better than hers ... so he did, for the next few minutes, the 18 Year old fit, muscled swim boy, fucked the beautiful young woman in her pussy, like a professional porn star, he was so hard, he had his hand in the middle of her back, her legs were almost together under his body, her boobs and face pushed down into the bed, over the edge, by his weight, as he was astride her butt, above her, and his big cock was just pounding in and out of her, he was just fucking the fuck out of her soaking wet juicy cunt, she just exploded after a few minutes of the onslaught, her breathing was hard, she moaned louder and louder, Oh my god, fuck it harder, she screamed, as she squirted all over his cock, but he did not even stop pounding her, for a single second as she did, he just rode her through all the mess and water ... the sound of his cock inside her wet cunt was getting louder, it was almost like a soundtrack, if her sex, he then eased up, and went to hard single thrusts of his cock, ball deep, his cock slapping against her arse, the wet mess, was dripping down over her thighs and her skin, it was wet warm, then he did one real hard thrust, she moaned deep inside herself, and this time his cock stayed there, he was real deep, he was up against her deep internal parts of her womb, he felt so big inside her, then she felt it, he just exploded his ejaculation and cum, it was hard forceful spurts of sperm, deep inside her sex, her internal sex senses exploded, her body went into climax spasm, her thighs, started to shake, as yet another load of his cum squirted into her womb, Oh Yeah Bitch, you fucking wanted it, so fucking well have it then, my baby making juices, ... he began to pull himself out of her, real slow, Oh Fuck, he said as he looked down on her cunt, My god, will you just look at mummy's new little friend creamed up pussy, he then pulled her head up of the bed, by her hair again, she was now on her knees looking up at him, he had wiped his fingertips, over her mess, and held them up, in front of her face, he wiped the tip of his cock with them, then simply said, to her, does mommy's new little friend want to taste herself, and with that he forced his cock into her open mouth, ...

So then, Miss Natty, you are one fucking hot bitch, as because of that fact, you can clean it up, as it is all your pretty mess that is covered over my cock, ... She raised her good hand up, and took his cock shaft in it, she pulled, and took it out of her mouth, as she started to slowly lick, the cut cock head, she then just sucked it clean, for the next minute or so, he was still almost hard in her mouth, as she blew him, he had released her hair, her mouth was slurping, as it built up, drool, and spit, from his cum and her own spit, he was beginning to start enjoying it again, she then said to him, get on the fucking bed, I want to suck this boy cock properly, for you Junior !!

Natty, knew that her best natural talent was indeed giving a guy a blow job, she fucking loved sucking the cum out of men, and hard cocks, ever since her first real proper time with Uncle David, not the boy from school, but, a real man's cock, he had taught her so well, over those early years, of her twisted but so, eventful sex life, she set herself up, she was lying, on the bed between his thighs, right there on the big bed was the fit body of a man/boy he was laid back, and had propped his head up, on some pillows, so he had an almost perfect view of her head as it attacked his now, hardened cock, he was moaning to the movements of her mouth, on and around his penis head already, Natty's head, mind was running wild, within what was about 20 mins from the main entrance, the lift journey and then the bed, he had fucked and cum in and on her body twice, and by the feel of him in her mouth, Junior, was still hard and good enough for more ... she looked up at him, You like that stud, so you just stay right there and let, Auntie Natty, take good care of your candy stick, for you, as this time she is going to swallow all of your penis protein and its milk-shakes goodness, and take it all down into her sexy little belly, and the Junior, step mommy, will have to go without tonight's baby bottle ... at bedtime !!

For the next half and hour, Natty, sucked, licked, teased and mouth edged his cock, she licked and sucked on it like it was her childhoods, favourite ice lolly or candy sweet lollipop, then, when it was time, it just cum, it fired its sperm into her mouth cavity, it flooded her mouth, it leaked out of the sides of her mouth, and loads of it went all over her hands, it was a full load of cream, white thick and juicy spunk, the man boy was moaning like a baby, ... Oh my god, for fuck sake that was the best, ever blow job, a man can wish for, oh my god, ... by the time she had finished doing what she knew, that she did, or does best, her way of pleasing a man's tool, she set about cleaning up her mess again, she licked and swallowed all of his massive cum load, from her fingers, his cock shaft and his muscled belly, she opened her mouth to show him two times, to show him, that she was good to her word, ... hmm, baby boy, she said to him afterwards, hmm baby, I needed that, as she still played with his softening cock between her fingers, he was watching her, as she rolled over his thigh, onto her back, as her other hand snaked across her young body, across her pert sexy breasts, they found her hard nipples, teased them, then her fingertips found her clit, as the other stayed toying with his cock, and in few minutes, or so later, she threw her head back and arched her back upwards as she climaxed, yet again ...

At exactly the same time, 5.30pm, on the last Thursday of the girls holiday, they had just tonight, all of Friday, Saturday, until late Sunday afternoon before they left, Mexico, and the end of their once in a lifetime vacation, ... Sissy, had just opened the bathroom door, as Natty climaxed over her fingers, she was just coming out of the en suite bathroom, that was within Natty, and the girls hotel room, she chose to sit down naked in the arm chair, she raised one leg over the arm, as she began to casually tease her sated sex, as she watched, in awe, as the two beautiful young girls, that had just made her as happy as a sexually fulfilled woman can ever be, continue to enjoy the bodies of each other again, they were locked in a classic, but relaxed position 69 embrace as they kissed, licked and tongue teased each other's soaking wet pussy ...

As Sissy watched them intently, the clock hit 6.00pm, she heard a noise, that broke her attention off, from the voyeur sex show, they were female voices, getting closer, then the curtain was just pulled back wide open, from outside of the terrace patio door, and three other young mid 20 yr. old Eastern European beauties walk into the room, all three of them, had various numbers, of boutique shopping bags in their hands, each of them, was dressed in ever so short, so short cut away denim shorts, short micro skirts with boob tubes, big sexy designer shades, and one of them had a skin tight Hooters, Bar and Grill, halter neck top on, that just about covered her ample breasts, they all just stopped, then the beautiful blonde one, simply dropped her cute butt down into one end the of the rooms, giant couch, and slowly tilted her sun glasses down her nose, and she then simply said out loud, ... Oh my, look girlies, its look like we are just in time, for this evening, feeding time at the zoo, again ... as she surveyed the live sex scene, before their eyes, ...and with a spectator, as well this time, it seems, some new blood to sample is my guess, a new fish to fry, and explore ... before supper !!!

The Dark Haired, one in the Hooter T Shirt, placed her bag, carefully on the coffee table, she was in high wedge strappy sandals, she walked over to the bed, her eyes fixed on Sissy, as she erotically licked both sets of her middle fingers, stopped next to the girls, and gently slide each set of them into each girls pussies, they both stopped, eating, and moaned, out loud, as her fingers teased the wetness of each girl, hmm, she said to the other two, ... Eva, and Mia, are still warm, and smell ... let's just say climax, fresh, as she then pulled her fingers out, and licked them to taste, she then walked over to Sissy, and held out her left hands, fingers before her face, close enough for her to lick them too, she responded, as she did the girls other fingers found hers, that had been fingering herself, and they teased her open pussy lips, she leant in close, and said to her, Hi, I am Valia, then she kissed her softly on the lips, as her hand fell down and cupped her big sexy naked boobs, as her other two fingers, then slid deeper into her wetness ... to her very loud and approving moans ... !!

Sissy eyes rolled up in her head, as she whole body reacted to Valia, hard but firm touch, within two minutes, of hard fingering, her body was shaking, her back was arching, and her voice, was loud enough for Valia, to have to put her hand over her mouth to stifle the sounds of her climax, as it was wrenched from her body, she climaxed and creamed all over her fingers, thick wet sex girl cream, ... Oh that's nice, Baby, said one of the other girls, Fuck, me Val, she was waiting for that to happen, that was one hard finger fuck, cum mess, indeed ...so then ladies, who is this sexy naked MILF then, that we find spread apart and wanton within your room, and also out of coincidence, where the fuck is Natty, this time ... She said, as they watched from the couch, as Eva, and Mia, were now lying on the bed, cuddled up with each other, as they watched their friend bring Sissy slowly down from her sex, Eva, then said, Ladies OF THE Sex, this is Sissy, Natty sent her here, about 3 Hours ago, let's just say we have been looking after, her needs, and entertaining her mind, body and soul ... since she got here, she's cool ... so where's Natty, now then, said Ket, as Eli, just stood up, and started to strip off, taking off her boob tube, and her cut down denim shorts, and her micro g sting panties, and said, well why you dirty fucking lot sort out all your hormones, and cum stories, I am going for dip outside, in the plunge pool, to cool down after all that fucking shopping and walking, can some one get some booze delivered via room service, as we need a fucking glass of ice cold Prosecco, after all that girlie stuff, ... Any one going to join me, as in there we can chat and get things sorted out for later, like what the fuck, are we going to do tonight, as she finished talking, Sissy, just said to them, ... Hi Girls, My guess is that my dirty fucker of a step son, is most likely fucking Natty by now, back in our room, somewhere, based on how she was looking at him earlier ... !!

Sweet, said Valia, as she turned away, from her post climax victim, who was sitting with her open wide pussy on display, sat in the arm chair, she walked over the couch, and also stripped off, Ket did the same, as she looked over at both, Eva, and Mia, as they also started to strip off, and said to them, will you do the honours re the drinks and stuff, please Mia, as it is your room, yeah sure, babe ... 3 or 4 bottles, with some bar snacks, for 6, same as usual, coming up, in more ways than one ... Eva, and Mia, stood up, kissed each other, and stripped off their stockings, and heels, Mia, then walked over to the desk, love bits and scratches from the sex, still evident on her body, she spoke to room service, and ordered, as she finished, she shouted out, 20 mins ladies, as Eva, walked over to Sissy, and held out her hand, to her, so come on then, beauty, ... its, time you meet they rest of the Six, she lead her by the hand out to the terrace, Sissy, then saw, that there terrace had a secluded play area that was plant wrapped, and a 3m by 3m plunge pool, with a sitting ledge inside it, the girls where already in it, as her and Eva, dropped into the cool water, as they did Eli, switched on the jet streams, and within a few moments the water was bubbling, and teasing their bodies, Ket, then said out loud, hmmm oh yeah, Oh fuck, I needed that, Six fucking hours shopping with you two, dithering over high heels, bikinis, and nail polish, fuck, its enough to turn any man gay ... Mia, then was there on the terrace, she quickly cleared the big sic seater table, and the old room service stuff, from this morning, and lunch time, and pushed the old trolley, back into the room to the front door, then she walked back, grabbed a discarded bathrobe, and flung it over the back of one of the chairs, and also slid into the pool, and sat next to Eli, ... They all looked at Sissy, for a few moments as they let the water soothe and clean away the day's cobwebs, ...

Then Eva, said to her, right then, Sissy, the introductions of the Six, formally, so Natty you already know, Me, and Mia, you know already ... intimately, and of course, our elegant finger fuck expert over there is of course, Valia, and these two are the true innocent beauties, that are affectionately known as Ket and Eli, and we are collectively known as the Ladies of the Six, and this girls, is Sissy, and from what we now know, as you can all see, she is a rather hot, curvaceous sexy Milf... and a rather hot stepmom, it seems, whose naughty son is entertaining one of the members of The Six currently, or should I say, is more than likely being sexually consumed by the leader of the merry band, namely ... The Black Widow Spider herself, of the clan of The Six, as we speak, ..., the beautiful group of women, then burst out laughing, at Eva's, comments.

Natty, at exactly the same time, as the room service guys, knocked on the girls room door, was again in full porn star sex mode, it was now 7pm, her and the man/boy Junior where now outside, as the sun fell into the sea, fucking on the rooms secluded penthouse patio, she was currently cowgirl riding his hard and rejuvenated cock, but this time he was being allowed to fuck all her holes, he had started with her mouth, again, when his beautiful cock, was again aroused properly, she had invited him again inside her body, he had fucked her pussy doggy style, her pert sexy boobs, with their large hard nipples, swaying to his pace, until she noisily oozed her sex cream and woman's stuff, over his cock head and shaft, then he had two fingered her butt hole, with her own sweet mess, where upon, he had now placed his hardness, up against its opening, and she had guided him into herself again, and she was now riding it, reverse so that he could watch himself inside her cute tight butt hole, she was moaning to the pleasure of it, like a sweet 16 yr. old virgin, with her reliving her first boyfriend sex ... the man boy, was in totally focus, his lust, love, fascination and passion, with this wanton mid 20 Yr. old woman, the one with her almost perfect body, with her sun kissed and etched tan lines, and her amazing natural sexual appetite, that seems to have no moral end to its ...depths, and lengths !! this indeed was the woman of your Secret Dreams, alive, and in your bedroom ... Right now.