The Affair Ch. 02: First Time

Story Info
Walter and Ronnie meet up for the first time.
3.1k words
4.57
3.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Affair: Chapter 2 - The First Time

Walter was sitting at a table for two in the quaint little café called the Afternoon Tryst. He was perusing the menu while waiting for Veronica, or Ronnie as she preferred to be called, to show up for their lunch date. They had talked business several times on the phone, and had even seen each other in person in various meetings at the office, since that evening last week when, while they were having drinks together, she had grabbed his dick through his pants and propositioned him. At least, that is what he thought had happened. How else do you interpret a woman saying, "You can put this anywhere you want," while she has hold on your prick?

Since that event, Walter had been confused, excited, conflicted, and flattered. He thought of himself as a happily married man. Granted, he and his wife have been having some issues over the past year, and their sex life had become less and less frequent, and more obligatory than romantic. Nonetheless, he had never imaged, ever, that he would cheat on his wife. Yet here he was about to have lunch with a bold and confident woman who was both gorgeous and intelligent. He still wasn't sure if he was going to tell her "No, he couldn't pursue a sexual relationship with her" or "Yes, he was willing to have an extramarital fling."

Ronnie arrived about 5 minutes after Walter. She was about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and although she could be described as petite, she was curvy. The black skirt she was wearing was tight and ended several inches above her knees. Her silk blouse was a pink and black art deco inspired print. Its tailored fit nicely showed off her sizeable breasts. She looked elegant. She smiled when she saw Walter sitting at the table.

"Hello there. You look luscious as ever," Ronnie said mischievously. "Did you consciously or unconsciously choose a café called the Afternoon Tryst for us to have lunch?"

"Uh... unconsciously," Walter replied. "It's within walking distance of the office, yet far enough away that any of our coworkers are unlikely to be here. Although, I've been here often enough over the years, the double entendre of the name didn't dawn on me until just now."

"Indeed." Ronnie accepted the menu Walter offered her and asked, "So since you've been here before, what do you recommend?"

They talked about the menu selections and then ordered their food. Their exchange felt strained to Walter. Sure, they were just talking about ordinary things - what was happening at the office, what music they liked, and the weather. The weather is always a safe topic of conversation. But there was that large elephant in the room waiting to be addressed.

Finally, Ronnie broached the subject. "What are your thoughts about what I told you last week at the Green Door?"

"You know, Ronnie, I am a happily married man and..."

"Indeed," Ronnie interjected. "Do happily married men have drinks in dimly lit bars with women they hardly know? Do they let said women massage their thighs and grab their crotches while having a risqué conversation? I do not think you are as happily married as you profess. In fact, I think that you would love to take me up on my suggestion."

"I, ... I, I think you are right," Walter stuttered. "I'm excited at the thought, but nervous. I've never done this before. Never even thought about it. I'm very flattered that you, an intelligent, gorgeous, successful, and sexy woman, would want me. Would want to have sex with me."

Ronnie beamed her sunny smile. "Don't sell yourself short, honey. I also find you attractive, knowledgeable, accomplished, and yes, sexy. So, I was thinking that we could get together next week after the big regional office summit. I know that you will be busy giving a presentation, but I am not required to participate. I'll book us a hotel room for the afternoon and you can join me after your presentation. You can relax and I can guarantee that you will decompress. If you take my meaning," Ronnie snickered.

Walter looked at her with wide eyes and, while still feeling conflicted, agreed to her plan.

One week later.

Walter finished up his presentation at the regional office summit and checked his phone. There was a message from Ronnie that merely read "10:43 AM." She had told him that she would book a room at the Airport Hotel with her member points and that she would text him the room number. Walter had butterflies in his stomach at the thought that he was actually going to do this, cheat on his wife. And the subterfuge of giving him the hotel room number in this manner seemed to both calm him and excite him.

When Walter arrived at room 1043 of the hotel, he was still wearing his dark gray suit with white shirt and a patterned blue tie. He found the door was ajar, but he knocked anyway and said, "Hello."

Ronnie's voice replied, "Come on in and lock the door behind you. Oh, and put out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign.

As Walter entered the room, he found Ronnie lying on the king-sized bed propped up by several oversize pillows. She was wearing black denim jeans and a deep red halter top that accentuated his impressive boobs. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra because her nipples were quite prominent. He swore that every time he saw her her tits seem to be bigger than the last time. Her shoulder length slightly curly brunette hair was framing her face and accented her vibrant blue eyes. She was barefoot and had on deep red toenail polish that matched her top. She was also wearing matching deep red fingernail polish and red lipstick. She looked ravishing.

"I'm so glad that you are here," Ronnie said in a quiet, seductive voice. "I was afraid that you might have second thoughts and leave me here alone. Feeling abandoned."

"Well, I am here and looking forward to our afternoon together." Walter sat on the bed next to her and bent down to kiss her. As their lips touched, he opened his mouth and was startled when she aggressively pushed her tongue into his mouth. They ravenously kissed each other and Walter's hand proceeded to caress and massage her left breast. Feeling another woman's soft, yet firm, tit felt sublime.

Ronnie broke their embrace after a few minutes. "Someone is rather frisky this afternoon. Aren't they? Although you look handsome in your suit, I think I want to see what's underneath those layers of clothes. Please start stripping for me. And do it slowly."

This request caught Walter by surprise. Although he had undressed in front of various woman during his life, he had never been instructed to "strip." He first took off his jacket, folded it and laid it across the chair in front of the desk. He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. This felt weird and, at least to him, not very sexy but Ronnie seemed to be enjoying it.

"Bravo," she proclaimed, as she giggled and quietly applauded.

He stood back up and took off his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. After removing his shirt, he unfastened his belt buckle and pants and slid them off. He was now standing in front of Ronnie wearing only a pair of dark grey boxer briefs. It was obvious that he was excited since his dick was hard and erect.

"Oooo. What's that bulge I see? Come over here, lover. I want to unwrap that myself."

Walter climbed onto the bed and kissed her. He then unsnapped the button on her jeans. She lifted her ass to help him and he began to lower and remove Ronnie's jeans. She was wearing deep red bikini panties that matched her top. "You are even more sexy undressed," Walter whispered. He then bent down to kiss her again. The kiss became ever more passionate as their tongues jousted back and forth between each other's mouths and they rolled around on the bed and groped each other through their remaining clothes.

After several minutes Walter broke their embrace, sat up, and emphatically stated, "I cannot wait any longer. I must see your tits. I need to see your tits."

Ronnie sat up, smiled at him, and pulled her top up over her head to reveal her bosom to him. Walter gazed intently at her boobs. They were a 34 C, large but perfect for her petite frame. There was a slight sag but they were firm and heavy. The areolae were 2.5 inches in diameter and a light brown, with thick, pointy nipples. In short, they were magnificent.

Walter lunged towards her grabbing one breast in each hand and lowering his mouth to suck on her nipples. Ronnie lowered herself back down to the bed, with Walter still attached, and enjoyed the oral stimulation of her boobs. She closed her eyes and moaned softly relishing the intense pleasure. She was the type of woman who could cum easily. Very easily. Even just nipple stimulation had caused her to orgasm in the past. Walter alternated one side to the other, sucking vigorously, like a famished baby finally allowed to nurse. After a few minutes, she began to twitch and then shudder. Walter opened his eyes and looked up at her face. She had a look of ecstasy on her face and he realized that she was about to orgasm. This only caused him to increase his sucking and to fondle the other breast with his hand, concentrating on rubbing the nipple. Ronnie stiffened and let out a long, slow groan. In due course, her rigid body relaxed and she moved Walter's mouth from his breast and hugged him tightly.

"That was tremendous," she exclaimed. "I have been known to cum from someone sucking on my boobs, but never like that. You are indeed a remarkable lover." Walter remained in her tight grasp for several minutes letting her revel in her post-orgasmic bliss.

Ultimately, Walter extricated himself from her grasp and said, "Okay, now it is time for the main course." She tried to resist but he lifted her ass and slowly began to remove her panties. As her pussy came into view he smiled and sighed. Her pubic hair was brunette, the same as her head hair. It was closely cropped and oval-shaped, more than just a landing strip but less than a triangle. "It was perfect," he thought to himself. He then whispered, "I need to see if you taste as good as you look." And with that he lowered his mouth to her sex and began to explore her folds and crevices with his tongue.

If Ronnie thought that his tit sucking was good his cunnilingus was outstanding. He licked and sucked on her labia. His tongue ventured into her vagina, lapping up her secretions. Walter was also greatly enjoying this. He had always been fond of cunnilingus. He inhaled deeply to appreciate Ronnie's scent. He savored her tangy flavor. He loved to hear her moan and sigh and yelp as he tried different techniques and began to learn her body and her sexual response. Ultimately his tongue settled on her clitoris. He gently pulled her lips apart to give himself better access as he slurped away at her pleasure center. He gradually increased the pressure of his lapping. He varied the speed of his licking. Eventually, he noticed a change in her breathing pattern. She began to breathe more rapidly and more deeply. She began to twitch and tremble. Her entire body stiffened as she let out a long cry that gradually increased in pitch and volume. Finally, she pushed him from her pussy muttering, "No. No more. I can't take anymore. I need a break. So intense." Walter ceased his pleasuring of her and wrapped her in his arms. Tightly caressing her whole body.

After about 5 minutes Ronnie roused herself. "I still have not yet seen your dick, you bad boy." She got up on her knees and removed Walter's boxer briefs. As his cock came into view she grinned, "That looks delicious. And it's so big. And hard. May I?" With that she lowered her head to Walter's crotch and kissed the tip of his dick. She licked the pre-cum that had formed and proclaimed, "Yummy. Rather sweet but with a mildly bitter aftertaste. I'm gonna enjoy eating you." She opened her mouth, engulfed his dick and started sucking the head. She used her tongue to play with the meatus and gather up more of his tasty pre-cum. She used one of her hands to cradle his balls while the other massaged his taint.

Since Ronnie was kneeling between his legs, Walter was able to observe her as she kissed and licked, and sucked his cock. It was so erotic to watch her mouth descend upon his dick and then engulf it. She would occasionally open her eyes and peer up at him and wink. "This woman is a treasure," he thought to himself. As his level of excitement peaked, he started to breathe heavily and pant.

"Oh no. Not yet. I need you to hold off a little while longer, tiger," Ronnie said. She gripped his dick tightly with her left hand and moved her mouth up to kiss him. Once again, their tongues began to spar. First her tongue invaded his mouth and then his invaded hers. Once she felt that his excitement had subsided sufficiently and he was no longer about to erupt, she broke their kiss and stopped gripping his dick. "Okay. Now it's time for the main event," she announced.

Ronnie lifted herself up, positioned his cock with her hand, and slowly lowered her pussy onto it. As she slowly impaled herself and enjoyed the feeling of Walter's dick filling her up, she began to whimper, "Oooo. Oooooo. Your big, hard cock feels so good. You are filling me up so good. I need all of you inside me."

Walter laid there staring at Ronnie as she descended upon his cock. Her pussy was warm and moist and soft and snug. It gripped him securely. He could not believe how astonishingly good it felt to be inside her. He was gazing at her impressive tits the entire time. He loved how they bounced and jiggled when she moved.

Ronnie slowly started to move up and down. She would lift up until his dick almost left her pussy and then back down until their pubic hairs intermingled. As she moved up and down and up and down, she felt a warm, tingling sensation begin to build inside her. Her breathing became deep and rapid. She started to coo and moan. She began grinding her pelvis against his and pumping faster and harder.

As Walter was experiencing this, he almost felt detached. Like an aloof observer. He was lying here, perfectly still, under a woman he had meet only a few weeks ago and they were having sex. They were fucking. Well actually, she was fucking him. He was still trying to process that he was cheating on his wife. But this felt so good. Here was this woman who actually wanted to have sex with him. Was enjoying having sex with him. Oh my God, was she enjoying it? But this was being unfaithful? Wasn't it? He had never been with a woman who could orgasm so easily and frequently. And could pleasure him so completely.

Walter's thoughts were abruptly interrupted when Ronnie cried out in ecstasy. She threw her head back as an overwhelming orgasm washed over her. Her perspiring body then collapsed upon Walter's chest and he hugged her firmly as she recovered from her latest pleasure. Her nude, sweaty boobs felt incredible plastered against his chest.

Ronnie rolled off of Walter and lie on the bed with her arms and legs akimbo. After a few minutes, her breathing returned to normal and she spoke, "I think I have one more left in me. Enter me. I want to feel you fill me with your seed."

Looking at this nude goddess of a woman lying askew across the hotel bed, her skin glowing with a sheen of perspiration, her tits heaving up and down as she breathed, Walter's thoughts of confusion and detachment and conflict left him. He hoisted himself up and positioned himself between Ronnie's thighs. It was full speed ahead as he penetrated her. She flexed her thighs and wrapped her legs around his body to increase both his enjoyment and the depth he was able to obtain. Walter urgently started pumping her. In and out and in and out with ever-growing-force and ever-increasing speed. Ronnie's hand clutched at his back and she used her long fingernails to scratch his back. Walter's breathing grew noisy and ragged. Ronnie began to meet his plunges with thrusts of her own. Within minutes, a tingling, pressure-like sensation began in Walter's groin. The intensity spread throughout his legs and abdomen until the sensation peaked, surged up his dick, and expelled itself into his partner. His dick spasmed several times as he filled Ronnie with his hot semen. He tried to muffle his cry of release by burying his head into Ronnie's shoulder.

Walter's buildup and climax caused Ronnie to have another orgasm, albeit a smaller one. She trembled and sighed and gripped him tightly until they both had finished. Walter rolled off of Ronnie and stared at the ceiling, completely spent. As he laid there coming down from that incredible high, he reached over towards her, found her hand, and squeezed it. "I do not think I have ever cum so hard in my entire life. That was amazing."

Ronnie squeezed his hand back and whispered, "That was so wonderful. I had so many back-to-back orgasms. Some bigger. Some smaller. All fantastic." With that, they both closed their eyes and dozed off to sleep.

Walter was the first to open his eyes. He looked at the clock. It had only been 10 minutes since they both drifted off to sleep. As he gazed at Ronnie's serene face, she opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Hello there, sexy," she murmured.

"Hello there, yourself," he replied. "That was a mind-blowing experience. I do believe we may have to try that again sometime."

"I'm always up for a repeat performance," Ronnie answered. "But for now, I have an appointment that I'm going to be late for." She leaned over and gently kissed Walter and then stood up and got dressed. Walter watched her put her clothes on, wishing they could spend the rest of the day and night together but knowing that that was not possible.

"See you around, big fella," She said as she breezed out the door.