All Comments on 'The Affair Episode 05'

by tk5555

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
predictable

Games that might bring a "good" relationship/marriage to the brink of disaster. Will wait to see what the author makes of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
there go the marriage

cockold in waiting.

Gomez333Gomez333about 11 years ago
uh - oh

I agree with the earlier comments, I see cuckoldry ahead. One would hope that the author has brad putting a stop to the whole thing. A wife who found him a lover because she didn't like too much sex, suddenly deciding she wants to screw other men sounds a bit suss to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A taste of a new man !!!

I think that Sherry has a hidden agenda, to make Charlotte into a cock hungry slut. And to turn the husband, into a cunt lapping cuckold for both of the women.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
His or Her BFF?

I am not sure if our Vixen is still operating as Sweetie's BFF or if she has morphed into either Hubby's BFF or at least a lady with a 'liberalize my girlfriend' agenda! I do agree that Sweetie seems to be getting randier as this process moves along! Unlike some other commenters, I believe that Hubby is not trying to push Sweetie into some other guy's arms for his 'viewing pleasure.' I DO believe he would let it happen if Sweetie wants to try it out, but because he loves her, and is willing to allow Sweetie to experiment in any direction she is curious about!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the serial!!!

And please, do not hesitate to continue writing it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A wife not jealous to her best friend and husband fucking. A husband above 40 cums 4 times a night without failing. A single girlfriend only fucking her best friends hubby without falling in love or beeing jealous to her friend.

Very nice fiction, wish it could be real.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
The best

in the series so far. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

OOAA, whatever the cuck that is liked it. That means it definitely sucked.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Still going on

Well that’s still going on in a good way, far fetched but good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous