The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top level of the house was not decorated and looked like he never went upstairs. It had two bedrooms but only one of them had a bed. There was a very large bathroom and also a washer and dryer. She wondered why he never used the top floor of his house, but as she unpacked, she wondered what was wrong with this situation.

With her clothes nicely unpacked for the week and her makeup bag in the bathroom, she opened her laptop to get her work done that needed immediate attention. As she typed away finishing up the work that she was backed up on, she still had the thought that Sebastian was going to walk through the door demanding sex came to her.

When she went downstairs to heat up her food that she brought, she could hear him in the living room typing away like he was working. Not wanting to disturb him, she retreated upstairs and considered her situation of living in a place that was a few minutes away from her job and not even paying rent.

The next day Laura was at work early and she enjoyed sleeping in. She thought it was the most refreshing thing to wake up late and be early at the same time. The nagging thought in her mind was there that Sebastian was a creep or pervert, but she decided just to be alert and stop harping on it. She did feel that she needed to look around her bedroom and bathroom for secret cameras. The idea that was just her luck did not sink in yet and that Sebastian had ulterior motives.

Laura found it weird that Sebastian never went upstairs but she also explored more of the house and saw that the downstairs was deceptively large and had everything the upstairs had too. She had to get use to his decorating and how certain things were not level or out of place. She felt it was very haphazard how things were laid out and how he left certain things out in the open.

She did notice that when she got home his friends came over and all of the computers were being used in some sort of game convention. It got very loud, but a closed door seemed to do the trick being upstairs.

When his friends were not there, he seemed to stay away from her to the point of not even making eye contact with her when she did ask about a few things. She lost the worrying feeling by the second day and by the third day she knew that he was overly shy.

When Friday rolled around, she knew that she only spoke with Sebastian a couple of times and yet they were living in the same house. He was polite and never did anything other than be nice, but she felt guilty that she was taking advantage of him since he was so shy and probably had a crush on her.

She walked into a different bar and saw Sarah waiting for her. "Hey there," Laura announced as she knew the trip home was going to take five minutes.

"How are things at the house? Did he try anything?" Sarah asked as she motioned for the bartender so they could start drinking.

"No. He is sweet and really shy...I mean like really shy," Laura said as she accentuated her answer with her hands and opening her eyes wide.

As the bartender came over with their order Laura thought about the few times he did speak and how it was always short and to the point. She also knew that when he was with his friends, he never stopped talking and seemed to be the life of their little gaming group.

"So, you're telling me he just stares at you?" Sarah asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"No, sometimes. He looks away and seems too shy to talk to me."

"Well you are intimidating," Sarah responded as she knew that her friend always brought up her looks and how attractive men were to her.

"I mean it. He doesn't even talk to me. I feel bad because I can feel he has like this major crush on me. The whole upstairs is mine too. Do you know what the rent would be if he charged me? Do you know what it's like not to drive six hours a day in a car?" she vented, wondering if she was using him and yet knowing it was amazing living there at the same time.

"You worried that he will hit on you or that he will kick you out?"

Laura quickly thought about it and knew that her friend was right. She was worried that he would kick her out and she would have to start her long commute and pay rent on top of it. She already told her landlord that she would be out by the end of the month and her rent payment was going towards her escape plan.

"He is not going to give me a lease or a document saying I can live there rent free in his upstairs."

Her friend almost spit her drink out as she turned to her quickly. "The entire top floor? Like you have the entire top floor?"

"Washer and dryer too. It's two bedrooms and a small living room. I saw something similar online and it was listed for almost seven thousand a month. But anyway...I am stuck if he just kicks me out. I have no documentation of any kind...it's like I am a squatter."

Sarah smiled wide and Laura slapped her hand playfully wondering why. "What is so funny?"

"Just tease him a little. Show a little skin and have him dream about you every night," Sarah added as she calmed down her laugh.

"You're not funny," Laura commented back as she knew her friend was kind of right and had a decent idea.

The rest of the night they joked about work and how Sarah's ex-boyfriend was dating another girl. As much as Laura listened and chimed in while her friend was venting, she thought about Sebastian. She figured he was going to see her in pajamas anyway and some leggings anyway, so why not push it a little further. The idea of him thinking he had a hot girl living above him might make him seem a little cooler in front of his other friends.

Sebastian was on his computer playing a game and taking off his headset when she walked in the door. His TV was on and he made no movement to check on who it was. Laura wondered if he was gay and shy or just oblivious to a girl living above him.

The next day she decided to go for broke and clean out her apartment bringing her things over in a single trip with a U-Haul. On the drive, she calculated that she could cut her five year plan into two years and have more money too. It felt like a windfall opportunity that Sebastian gave her and even if it didn't work out, the few months of living there would still help her save money.

The rest of the day she set up her room and wondered if she could use the other room upstairs. It was an honest assumption that she could use the entire upstairs, but she also wanted to know if Sebastian was overly shy around her or just gay.

With her tight leggings displayed on the bed and a t-shirt that showed every curve of her ample chest, she changed into them. In her mind she knew that either he was going to blush and act strange or be completely turned off being that she was not a man.

As she slipped on the leggings not even wearing only a thong, she knew that with a good look he could spot the outline of her sex. She then argued in her head if she should go without a bra. Laura loved her breasts and how her D-cup chest filled out a shirt and attracted men in high school. As an adult, she saw it as a distraction as that all men looked at.

Go big or go home, she thought and stripped off her bra. As she stood there topless, she took a deep breath knowing that there was no denying the fact she was going to be showing off her nipples. Laura did not know if they were a blessing or a curse, but her nipples were longer than other girls she saw. They stood out almost an inch from her normal sized areolas. Wearing lace or thin bras was never an option as she always was forced to wear thicker padded bras to hide her nipples that always seemed to point out like erasers.

With her light blue shirt on, she looked down to see that her nipples jutted out from the top clearly on display. The shirt was a bit tight and the sides of her breasts were clearly defined for anyone to see. Going too far came to her but so did going through with her plan. She knew the moment he looked at her that he would see her skintight shirt showing off her chest and nipples.

She then turned around to see her ass and smiled knowing her backside was perfect. Its nice bubble to it was just the right size and her legs were toned from years of exercise. She didn't know whether he would stare at her ass or gawk at her tits more. In her mind, she knew this was only for him and wearing clothes like this would never happen outside of the home.

Strolling downstairs, she saw him on his laptop typing away. She approached him cautiously not wanting to seem like a stripper asking for a lap dance. "Sebastian...hate to bother you, but I have a silly question."

When he put his screen down, she saw his eyes open up like saucers. Trying not to smile as his mouth opened and his pupils beamed at her like she was an alien. "Whhhhat...what's the question?"

The urge to smile was so overwhelming that she needed to concentrate on not doing it. Laura could not help but want to laugh at him as he seemed so flustered trying to look away. It was now a question of bringing up the upstairs or asking him a personal question about dating.

"Ohhh, it's just a simple question about the other room upstairs," she said smiling, knowing that she was flirting slightly.

She could see him squirming as he answered. "Itsss...yours if you need it. I don't use the upstairs at all. You're free to use the whole upstairs."

"You are too sweet. I don't know how to repay you."

Laura quickly moved back a bit and then turned around to head towards the kitchen. She wanted to make sure he got a good look at her hips and ass as they filled out the tight leggings she was wearing. She could feel the excitement of showing off her body and the thrill of knowing it was being stared at by him.

When she opened the fridge, she made sure her ass was pointed in his direction. As she bent down so he could see her ass move bending down, she did so it could add to his masturbation dream he was going to have tonight. It seemed like a harmless tease and maybe give him a reward for letting her stay there.

She saw the beer in the fridge and now knew he was at least twenty-one and not eighteen or younger. She knew he still looked young but was only seven years younger than her at the most. Although she knew that the valley cared little for ages when it came to relationships.

Grabbing some yogurt, she sat at the table wondering if he would join her and try to talk. She could see him in the other room too. Her mind flashed with thoughts of how she just gave him something to jerk off to and it gave her a thrill that she could do that to a kid so easily. She had a bit of guilt knowing he was young and probably never experienced flirting like that seeing that he was stuck in a house being a computer programmer with geeky friends.

The idea of maybe getting him to agree on something that says she was living there came to her. She knew in California evicting someone was like an act of God and him agreeing to sign something would stop her worrying. She figured a few times flirting might help her cause.

When he went back to his laptop, she figured that he was too shy to even really talk to her. The guilt of knowing she was using him hit her and she didn't want to be all that bad. She knew that teasing him today was bad but probably a thrill for him too. Doing it just today would be wrong as she felt that since she was living rent free, she should do it more often for him.

Sunday, she wanted to show him her outfit she used for running and how her ass and legs looked in it. Wearing a sports bra would not give him the show from yesterday, but she knew she looked cute in her running attire. He was actually out of the house and waiting around to display her ass to him was not something she wanted to do.

Once home, she could see that he still was not there and getting work done for tomorrow seemed the logical choice. She sat down and messaged Sarah how Sebastian could not even talk when she walked around the house with no bra and her backside on display for him.

Between messaging her friend and getting her work done, Laura loved the extra time and the sensation that she could get more sleep again. The security of knowing that the place was secure in regards to him kicking her out was still there but not as bad. The money savings was like winning the lottery too and she could not stop smiling overtime as she thought about it even though she felt a sense of uneasiness of being possibly kicked out.

Waiting for the next opportunity to give Sebastian a thrill was the next day when she decided that he should see her ass in pajamas that were very low. With a thong on, she made sure that it was clearly visible with wearing the low-cut pajama pants. The shirt she wore was not tight, but it didn't matter with her large globes and nipples clearly visible.

Passing him in the kitchen, she could see him trying to look away. The feeling he was gay was gone and she knew that he was super shy and embarrassed. When he did look, she wondered if he would have a heart attack.

Keeping the conversations light, she wanted someone to talk to. He seemed to be very short with small talk and always seemed to run back to his living room to his computer. The few times he did stare, she knew her back was turned too. At one time when she knew he was looking, she bent down to get something she dropped on purpose and let him see the top part of her ass crack knowing it was partly a thrill of a lifetime for him.

On Wednesday night, his friends came over and were drinking beers. She wanted to make sure that they knew Sebastian had something they didn't. Wanting to give him something to brag about, Laura thought she could serve them some snacks.

Feeling like a Hooters girl, she made some pizza rolls and dressed in her leggings. Not wanting to show off her tits to the world, she relented and put on a bra. To compromise she wore a low cut shirt to make sure the tops of her breasts were showing. With all her cleavage hanging out and her ass visible under the skintight leggings, she stepped into the room. Her long black hair was in a ponytail making sure her neck was visible to add to the seduction.

"Heyyy...I made you guys some snacks," she announced as they all stopped what they were doing.

They all ripped off their headphones and in unison thanked her. She could see all their eyes were on her and staring like they saw their first nude girl. The waitress feeling was coursing through her body as she bent over letting them all see down her shirt, knowing that their eyes were glued to her bare flesh that was on display.

"Well, I will leave you guys to play," she announced. leaving them knowing in her heart that her ass was now their main object they were looking at.

The excitement of what she just did was making her giddy and heart pound. She just flirted with six guys wondering how many of them were going to have a wet dream about her. It was flirtatious and thrilling as she knew exactly what she was doing. She now wondered why she hated doing this but felt safe with them knowing they were too shy to act on it.

Feeling there was no harm in playing around like that, she went upstairs and changed out of her Hooters outfit into something comfortable to sleep in. She texted Sarah about what she did knowing that they were going to laugh about it for months.

Teasing him the next day was easy as she was wearing low cut cotton shorts with the top of her ass showing and a t-shirt with no bra. Her nipples pushing on the thin fabric were making it so obvious that they were wanting to be seen. The sides of her breasts were showing as anyone within ten feet could make out the size and shape of her hanging tits.

She saw him sitting down eating breakfast cereal when it was dinner time. Thinking this was a perfect time to actually have a conversation with him, she sat down across from him. "So, you and your friends get together often?"

"Yeaaah. Ohhh...do you want me to leave and give you privacy?" he stuttered as she saw his eyes go from her chest to her face hiding the fact he got a good look.

"Ohh no. I just thought we could talk is all. So, do you date? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Noo. I mean yes, but no. I mean I been with a girl, girls but...it's just that," he answered sounding like he had trouble forming basic sentences.

"It's okay. So, you don't date, but you have dated?" Laura answered, trying to calm him down and not scare him.

"It's a long story. Let me get back to work."

As he went to stand up, she knew it was futile for her to be subtle with him. She knew that she had also distracted him with what she was wearing too. She figured two weeks of her flaunting her ass and tits around probably had an effect on him. But she wanted to know more about him. The guilt of living there rent free still nagged at her and talking to him seemed like a way to repay him on top of showing him her body.

"No...don't leave," she said, putting her hand on his to stop him from getting up and defuse the tension.

He gave a confused look but did not stand up. "Tell me. I will not judge you," she asked again.

"You want to laugh at me?"

"Nooo. I promise I will not laugh," she replied, knowing that she was having a breakthrough with him.

"Okay. I been on a few dates, but it doesn't work out."

Laura knew there was more to it. She knew that he was holding back and not telling her the real truth. The urge to be the kind, comforting and helpful roommate kicked in like a race car now.

"Tell me. Did they break up with you? Did you break their heart or something?"

He once again tried to escape to his computer. "No nothing like that. It's just embarrassing."

Laura pulled him down a little so he would sit. "Tell me. Look, I am really good at relationship advice. Although I am not dating currently, I have helped a bunch of people at my office with their love life."

Remembering the few people she did help seemed to make her feel that she was being honest. She only left her ex because he was not helping or doing anything in their relationship. He also wanted a Hollywood life as he was trying to be a movie star.

"I can't tell you. It's really embarrassing," his voice cracking, letting her know that there was something wrong.

With her hand on his shoulder and a calming tone she pushed. "Tell me. I will not judge you. It will help talking about it too."

"You really want to know?"

"Yes. Look, you are letting me live here and it's the least I can do," she stated, knowing that he had the power in kicking her out and making her miserable until she could find a place.

"Okay, but it's embarrassing, and I have not told a single person about it. The few times I was with a girl...it didn't end well."

"Did you not know what to do?" Laura questioned, wondering if he was a virgin.

His eyes looked at hers and then down. "Nooo, it's not that. I know what to do; it's that it happens to fast."

Laura kept a straight face knowing that men hated talking about such things and a simple laugh would ruin him. "Oh, so you cum too fast...oh sorry, ejaculate too fast?"

"Yes...Oh this is embarrassing talking to you about this," he answered almost cringing from his admission.

"It's fine...it's fine. I am not judging you. Some guys finish quickly," she added, using her hands to talk and keeping a straight face as she knew it had to be hard for him to admit it.

"I finish before I can even...oh this is too much." As he spoke, she could see him blushing and moving uncomfortably from admitting this.

Although Laura never was one to sleep around and her sex count with men was under ten, she felt the weirdness talking about sex and yet calmly as he was more uncomfortable then she was. She felt like a nurse helping a patient more than a roommate talking about sex though. She heard and knew of this problem but never really experienced it.