The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for him to stroke his cock, she watched him kneel down in front of her. "What...wait..."

His lips immediately went right for her clit. He gave it a soft kiss and then quickly licked upwards as she felt his entire tongue get a taste of her sex. "Ohhhhhhshittt," she moaned, quickly feeling something so forbidden of what they normally did and something not done in over a year.

The warm wet sensation of his tongue on her clit was like a lightning bolt of pleasure hitting her. His tongue then licked downward across the folds of her sex and then back upwards letting her feel the intimate pleasure of a tongue giving her sex the much needed oral pleasure. He was going slow enough to make it feel even better and yet still making sure his tongue licked her entire love nest.

"Jesus fuck...OHHH damn," Laura moaned out as she did not know if she should stop him or urge him on. He was not supposed to do this and yet it felt so good.

Her mind raced with questions and thoughts as she felt his tongue lick downward again but harder this time. He was not supposed to go down on her, but she felt helpless to her sexual needs and oral attention was just what she needed. It was supposed to be mutual masturbation and now she could not do anything except allow her love pot to be licked to an orgasm.

Her mind was still trying to figure out what happened as he was devouring her sex with fast hard laps against her sex lips. Her mind raced with questions and thoughts. "Why does it feel so good? Oh God, why can't I stop him? Where did he learn...ohhh God he watched the video."

With her hand gripping the edges of the couch, she felt his tongue licking faster and going the full length of her slit too as if her pussy was some sort of candy to be licked over and over. When the tip of his tongue swirled around her clit, she felt her climax building faster than she anticipated. He was changing speeds with his tongue, teasing her and yet making her pussy feel the intense pleasure of it all.

Laura closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Her mouth opened in short moans as he was putting pressure right where she needed it. His mouth opened wide and his tongue dashing the length of her love folds and yet stopping every so often putting direct loving pressure on her clitoris. Her sex was dripping with wetness as her own juices were adding to his.

"MMMMmmmmmm," she moaned in a deep guttural sound of pleasure. Her pussy was now controlling her body and was now focused on getting off by oral pleasure.

Stopping was not an option, but she knew it was too far. It was supposed to be him watching her; it was supposed to be her rubbing her own sex. She could not find a reason to stop or the will to do so. It was as if his tongue was forcing her to accept the fact she was going to get an orgasm from his mouth.

"Mmmmmm...damnn," she moaned again as his tongue was flicking on her clit now like it was a punching bag.

She could feel her orgasm was like a rocket before takeoff as it was building faster now. He was not slowing down with his tongue around her clit before she felt it. His lips sucked her love button right out of its protective hood. It was quick but it was intense and just enough to light the rocket to her orgasm. She tried not to push but it was too much to hold out.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck," she cried out, feeling her pussy contract hard as she felt her body begin quivering.

When he moved away, she looked at him wondering if he was going to jerk off next or if he was going to expect her to do something for him. He then moved closer but not with his mouth. His body moved closer and the will to question it was gone. All she could think about was what he was going to do next.

When his large tip slipped past her love folds a shock came over her. "Ohhhhshitttt. OHHHH DAMN."

Her eyes flew open as she felt her slick pussy willingly accept his girth in her love canal, knowing her wetness was now lubricating his shaft, allowing for his large member to gain further access to her love channel. It felt so large and yet the pleasure of being full pushed her sex muscles to contract against his shaft instantly as she felt a quick bout of pleasure from the initial penetration.

She could hear him breathing hard and holding still. Only half of his manhood was in her and he was as still as could be. Even though he was not in balls deep, she could still feel like his shaft was stretching her sex hole open. When he pulled out, she wondered if he was going to spurt his cum all over her, but it was only for a moment before his thick beast of a cock was all the way in again claiming her love nest.

The urge to stop him and push him away was there but the power to do it was not there. She could feel his shaft moving in and out of her slowly as if he knew not to jam it in there and fuck at full force. The only thing she could muster was a soft moan as she felt her pussy just take his male erection like she was made for it.

Laura could not hold back her moan as she felt her sex already hitting a climax. "OHHHH God...Ohhhh God Fuckkkk."

He pulled out his stiff rod only to slide it back in slowly and not answering her as if he was bent on making sure he plugged her sex hole. She felt the thrill of having something snuggly fill her love cavity up and the shock that it was his cock that was doing it.

"Ohhhh...ohhh fuck," she moaned out again, unable to fight her body's need for sex giving in to the sheer delight of it not understanding why she could not fight it.

He was moving slowly, and she could feel her sex muscles just allowing it to conquer her sex as he pushed back in again. As he pulled out it was only a few inches before he slid back in as she could feel her pussy just willingly take it in. The wetness of her orgasm from him going down on her did not help at all as she could feel her pussy just allow his bloated member to begin thrusting.

"Jesus Fuck...fuck...fuckkkk," Laura cursed, knowing it was not in anger but in ecstasy, feeling his big cock do something to her.

Laura looked at him in horror and in pleasure as she could not seem to find the ability to stop him. It felt too good to stop and his slow rocking motions of sending his erection deep in her felt like a sensual way to get off. His large organ was having its way with her pussy and she could not help but give into it.

He held her legs open and went a little faster as she could not stop giving him a helpless look like his cock seemingly controlled her. She could feel her second orgasm approaching fast as he was not even fucking fast but keeping a slow pace with full insertions now. She knew that wonderful cock helmet of his was deep in her, nudging away at her spot making her feel like she was being speared by it.

"Ohhh God...Ohhh fuck." Laura gave into another moan as she felt her sex constrict around his member. Her orgasm was ripping through her fast as she then felt his cock just stay still while her sex muscles gripped it, holding it in place until she was done climaxing.

When he began thrusting again, she knew she needed to let him have what so many men wanted before him. The pleasure of him going slow was more than she expected. He was not pounding her like some animal but going sensually slow as it allowed her to feel just how big he was. It was as if his cock was exploring her love hole, slowly making sure every inch inside of her was pleased.

When he pulled out the opportunity presented itself to leave. Before she could question why or even get up, she felt his tongue right on her clit again. She looked down to see his head between her legs.

His tongue was not going slow on her sensitive clit as he was sucking it like he was tempting her climax to happen right then and there. He then stopped using his tongue as she felt him sucking and biting her clit now only to stop and feel his tongue go up and down her love folds quickly. He was not being sensual at all but acted like he was on a mission to make her cum quick.

Laura could not help but moan as she felt a quick bout of intense pleasure surge through her when his mouth was directly on her sensitive love button. "Ohhhh shit...shit...shitttt."

She then felt a soft wet pressure on her enflamed pussy as he was licking the length of it slowly and with purpose. Again and again his long tongue lapped at her wetness as she wondered if she could handle another oral orgasm.

When his cock entered her again, she looked up at him not knowing what was happening. He was going down on her a second ago and now his full member was entering her again. The fullness of his erection plunged into her fast too, making her eyes open wide and her body quiver.

She saw the look on his face as he stared at her with such lust now. She felt his hard tool now ramming into her hard. The sloshing noise of her previous orgasm were now getting louder as his erection buried deep in her only to pull out and ram back in.

The thought of even asking him to stop now was gone. She wanted to feel that cock of his in her pussy bad now. Any regret of what was happening seemed to fade away as she felt the intense sensation of sex. Her mind just thought about how it felt to feel a male erection plunging into her depths, and how she had not had it in almost a year.

She felt the full length of his erection go in and then all the way out. It was like he was in a rocking chair going all the way back. The sensation of feeling his cock just slide in felt like his dick was a foot long too. She could not believe how wet her sex was and how his king-sized dick slipped into her sex with an almost sloshing noise now.

He made no sound or said nothing dirty to her, but she knew he had every right to question her enjoyment. She felt how wet she was as if she was a waterpark for his invading cock. If he asked if he was good, she knew she would have to admit that her pussy juice was now covering his member from his good it felt.

The sensation of her sex muscles spasming was not stopping now as she just gripped the couch cushion letting it happen. Not looking at him, Laura could not stop looking at his male rod just slide in and out of her pussy. She could not help but keep her mouth open in shock again as she saw the sight of his cock gleaming with her juices as it burrowed into her sex. The more he thrusted in her the more she felt her sex wanting it.

It was like a machine of pleasure and her body was hooked on how it felt and looked entering her. Her moans were short and soft as she kept her mouth open still unable to do anything but accept the fact his member was finding its way into her female depths causing a cascade of pleasure in her.

When Sebastian moved faster, she looked at him. She could see his face contorting as she moaned out. "Ohhhh...are you? OHHHH noo."

"I need to get him off of me, I need to stop him. Ohhh fuck it feels so fucking good." She thought in her head unable to move him off of her as she felt the fullness of his monster still plunging in her depths.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh," she moaned, feeling his member pulse inside of her, letting her know that he was close to finishing. She knew it was a telltale sign that a cock was about to cum and she then remembered quickly that Sebastian came more than any other guy she remembered.

When the first burst of warmth hit her senses went off like alarm bells to a fire. She could feel her vaginal walls being coated with an excessive amount of his baby making sperm. She could not do anything as she felt helpless to her own sexual pleasure, feeling her sex muscles go wild as his warm fertile cream was seemingly being milked out more by her convulsing sex muscles.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh," Laura moaned out, unable to form words as she felt pump after pump of his male essence flowing into her body as she was unable to stop it. It felt hot and yet soothing to her sexual needs like her body demanded it like a drunk demanded alcohol.

The urge to scream was there but she felt it was a shock to her system as if the wind was knocked out of her as her climax was hitting her at the same exact time she felt his warm reproductive juice claiming her body and filling ever crevice of her sex. The urge to move him off was there but her strength was not. She had no idea that feeling a man finish in her was going to be so good. She felt paralyzed still as the warm sensation in her love hole seemed never-ending.

Laura closed her eyes as her body began to shake feeling her climax firmly in control. The sensation of feeling his nectar inside of her was now sending her orgasm into overdrive. She felt her pleasure washing over her at the same time she felt the last twitch and pulse of his warm swimmers being pumped into her as they were now on the hunt for something to latch onto.

She glared at him not knowing what to say as she felt his cock seemingly plugging her sex hole as to make sure all of his seed was properly taken in by her sex. It was a new sensation to feel a man ejaculate inside of her as she felt paralyzed with pleasure from accepting his sperm inside of her.

Laura opened and then quickly closed her eyes again not knowing why her sex muscles were still was constricting around his member so hard holding his erection firmly and snuggly inside of her sex. She felt her body still shaking as she knew her orgasm was lingering. She wanted to push him out with her pussy muscles, but it only clamped tighter around his girth. She had no idea why her sex was doing it, but it made his dick feel like it increased in size because of it.

Reaching out grasping at his body she opened her eyes wide. She wanted to say something, but nothing came out. The fluttering of her vaginal walls continued as she gave into the euphoria of her big orgasm. She wanted to move but she could not stop quivering as she knew he had just unloaded a large load of potential pregnancy in her.

When he did pull out, her eyes looked at him with a glazed over effect as she felt all of her energy drained from her body. She had no idea having a man cum inside of her could feel so good and yet take all of her energy from her at the same time. Never before had she had a man fuck her to the point of passing out and now she knew he had that distinction.

Her sex felt empty so she knew he was not inside of her, but she could still feel the intensity of her orgasm. Laura wanted to keep her eyes open, but she could not find the energy to do it. Getting up was not happening either as she felt her body giving up. She saw his face sporadically as her eyes flickered before finally closing.

***If you liked it the wait is not going to be long at all for the second part. I am currently writing the final part now.***