The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to think of something else would not happen. She felt the desire more and more until she even found a porn video of it. She never watched porn but now she found a video of girls taking cum shots on their tits. She began rubbing her legs together feeling the need in her sex more and more until it was too much.

Putting on a t-shirt and sweat shorts, she walked downstairs knowing she was not wearing a bra and that she was going to push the envelope with Sebastian. She felt the hidden desire to feel his cum spray on her chest while she fingered herself. She knew he was going to see her bare pussy and tits but knew it was a necessary thing.

She walked in and saw him reading a book at the kitchen table. He looked up smiling and she could see that he was making eye contact with her and not looking at her chest. With her nipples poking through, she knew that he was really listening to what she told him.

"You want some training today?" she asked, feeling that he would not turn her down.

"Yea...yeah. It's not Friday though. Last time was not Friday either." His voice sounded surprised and very excited.

"I figured why not."

With his book closed, he almost ran to the couch and retrieved the bottle of lube stored away in his desk drawer. Laura walked in kneeling down at the normal spot and waited for him to sit. Once he did, she pulled down his jeans looking at his soft member thinking to herself she was really going through with this.

She had the bottle of lube and saw his limp member hanging there ready to be touched. She kneeled down and reached out instantly grabbing his limp thing and began slowly stroking it. She felt her heart pounding as she questioned herself about going through with this. She had no idea why she was so horny or why she desperately wanted to have her tits covered in his sperm, but she did.

He began to get hard quickly and she looked up and him. "I am going to rub while I am doing this so don't freak out and don't ask for anything else. I am just going to get off like you."

He nodded his head, but she could see the excited look on his face. She knew it was make or break time when she reached for her shirt. She quickly pulled her shirt off like jumping into a cold pool knowing she just needed to get over the initial shock of being exposed to his sight.

With her shirt off, she felt the cold air on her breasts and then felt a quick pulse of his erection. "Don't cum so fast...breathe."

When he nodded his head, she applied lube on his tip and then began to slowly stroke it. The erotic thrill of being topless stroking his large dick now hit her sex. She felt her wetness needed to be tended to and slipped in her other hand to rub her sex.

With her fingers circling around her sex button, she kept stroking his erection. It was fully engorged, and she loved how stroking it made her fingers want to rub faster. The sexual excitement was making her want to stroke faster.

She gripped him tight and stared right at his tip, knowing that it was like a geyser ready to spray its warm seed all over her. She rubbed her clit faster feeling her wetness needing to get out. His cock was not soft and spongy but firm like it could penetrate anything.

She saw his eyes staring right at her chest and she could not help but smile. "You like my tits?"

"OhhhhGoddd...Ohhhyess...they are so," he answered, moaning as she felt his manhood throb hard giving away that he was closer.

"Not yet...hold it."

She continued stroking his member feeling it throb. She slowed her strokes and then moved away cupping his balls playing with them and giving his body time to recover. She did not stop rubbing as she moved her finger inside of her instantly feeling her slimy sex that begged for something else.

She then went back to stroking him again as she felt her own body spasm. Feeling his manhood so firm in her hands made her mind race with the thought of how it was going to spray her chest with warm delicious cum. The sensation of her fingers rubbing over the ridges of his crown only added to her erotic thought as she loved feeling how it was so developed.

With her fingers rubbing fast and then plunging into her pussy, she felt her orgasm on the verge of happening. She wanted to feel his hot cum on her tits right when she came. She looked up at him hoping he could deliver on time. "Cum for me. Cum right on my tits."

Her mind was racing with thoughts of how she was being dirty by letting his hot cum spray on her tits. She knew the only thing that would satisfy her need was to feel his warm orgasm cover her tits like she was a target for his masturbation. Her pussy throbbed with the dirty idea that her breasts were going to be covered in male cream from jerking such a massive cock off.

As his member pulsed hard, she moved closer and then aimed his tip right at her breasts. She stroked fast as her hand focused on the helmet she loved so much. She knew it was going to get him off fast and all she could think about was making sure all of his white nectar was covering her chest to feed her erotic obsession.

"Ohhhhh shit," he moaned as she looked up at him beaming a big smile.

"YESSSS...that's it...cum for me," Laura moaned back as she felt her own orgasm finally breaking through.

The first blast was like getting hit with a water gun, but she knew it was not water that was covering her tits. The warm sensation of his cum hit her right between her breasts. She moved the tip slightly over still stroking it, knowing he still had more of his balls to drain on her tits. As the second spray hit her nipples she lost her control over her own orgasm. She felt her body convulse and then tighten up like she was frozen, feeling his thick pearly orgasm spray her chest like she was in a hot porn scene.

The third shot of his warm orgasm was weaker, but it still landed on her. It was right above her nipple that was already covered with his spunk. She felt helpless as her sex muscles squeezed hard as she felt her own pleasure grip her like never before. Her mind was basking in the erotic deed that she was in the midst of doing and her sex was responding with utter excitement.

"Ohhhhhh," Laura moaned again as she felt her orgasm was a little more wet than she realized and more intense than she imagined.

She finally released his organ as she moved away still feeling his warm male cream on her chest. It felt like she was covered in it but knew it got her off. She even wondered if he could cum again or if she should rub his male seed all over her chest while rubbing her pussy again.

"I got to go clean up," Laura said as she felt her senses come to her and that her orgasm was subdued enough for her brain to think rationally again.

In the shower, she did not know if it was a good or bad thing that she crossed the line. She knew that she was topless before him and that he was only the fourth guy in her life to see her chest. He was not even a boyfriend and yet she felt it was like some connection between him.

She thought about going downstairs to talk with him but then realized it was not prudent as he might ask her questions she did not want to answer. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to ask for more of that or something else since the line had been crossed.

****

The next day she got ready fast and left early hoping that she did not have to deal with seeing him and the questions he might have. The guilt of what she did with him would not leave her head. She kept wondering if she did the right thing or went too far. The memory about how kinky it was and how it felt made her feel better, but she could not stop thinking it went too far.

The day dragged on and the nagging worry that she went too far subsided. Eventually work did its job and drowned out any thoughts other than work. The guilt about having him ejaculate sperm on her chest while she pleasured herself was soon a memory and the guilt dwindled even as she drove home thinking about it.

Before she got home, she realized that what they did was fun but only a onetime thing. The memory she had of her orgasm was intense. She did not want to feel the guilt about it as it would spoil the thought so she made a promise to herself to keep it like before and only on Fridays.

Once inside, she saw him working on his laptop. He stood up quickly as she stepped further into the house. "Hey...I am ordering out. Do you want some?"

"Sure. I am just going to get changed," she answered, hoping that it was just an innocent gesture.

Laura was upstairs thinking about what to say if he brings it up again or asks for more. Admitting it was fun was okay she thought, but it was just a onetime thing. The guilt was still there but only slightly as she knew it crossed the line with him. She knew the guilt would fade away over time as the memory of her orgasm was more powerful.

The clothes she picked out were plain in their appearance as they were comfortable. Nothing too revealing and nothing too low cut. Her bra made sure to block her nipples from showing and her shirt was baggy enough to hide the fact she had an ample chest.

As they ate Chinese food Sebastian talked about coding and how some companies are downsizing. Although the conversation was mundane and could be considered boring, she liked it. At work she needed to make sure her answers were politically correct and were in the best interests of the company. With Sebastian she opened up about the tech world without fear, only to get honesty from him in return as he thought the same.

Laura could not let the opportunity go to waste and she decided to probe him for answers about his life. She knew he was a programmer that was not tied to any company and that was it. She then began asking him all about his life and his family. She felt she needed to know everything about him.

Sebastian did not hold back and went into his life and how he was a nerd from early on and a prodigy with computers. He was twenty-three, although she still thought he looked younger than that. He explained how he skipped college and was hired right away at Facebook before moving on and writing his own programs. He then explained how he tried his own startup with some friend and decided it wasn't for him and sold his shares that allowed him to buy the house.

As the conversation did not seem to end, she liked the relaxed talk she was having. He had amazing insight to what was going on and he even made jokes about it. His eyes were on her face and he seemed more open about what was going on with his life as well.

Before she looked at the time, she found herself on the couch with him watching a bootlegged streaming movie. He had cooked popcorn for them, and her feet were up relaxing while he did the same. He made no mention about her giving him a hand job nor about that fact he sprayed his cum all over her breasts while she masturbated.

It was late when she got up from the couch smiling at him. "Thank you for tonight. I needed it."

"I did too," he answered smiling.

That night she thought about what they did and the guilt she had was now completely gone from her. She reached down to her sex and began to rub while thinking about the memory of how his cock shot cum on her tits. She now began to think about what it would feel like to have rubbed that warm cum on her chest and then rubbed her pussy to a second orgasm.

****

The next day was Friday and she knew that she was on the hook for giving him a hand job. She also knew that she promised Sarah to go to ladies night at the club she liked. She figured she would tell him that she would do it Saturday or Sunday if she had a hangover. In her mind, she knew he was not going to be mad since he got jerked off a few days ago and she did it twice this week neither one of them scheduled.

Laura thought about having him jerk off on her tits again as the memory was still fresh in her mind. It was pretty much mutual masturbation without him touching her though. His ability to hold his orgasm was impressive now as she knew it was almost five minutes and he would not need for her to help anymore. She knew it was borderline helping and getting off now and wondered if she went too far.

Thinking about Sebastian and his cock ended when she stepped into the club with Sarah. She gravitated towards the bar where a few guys were and then began to flirt with them. It was a simple big smile, but she knew it was flirting and hoped he took the hint. She figured a dance, some small talk and maybe something more if it developed. The small seduction seemed perfect and she smiled again hoping to catch him looking.

They got a table and Sarah went on and on about her week. The guy she flirted with came over with a drink for her and then his friend came over with a drink for her. Laura took the drink and was polite, but she had a feeling about him. He looked handsome from a distance but up close was another story. His tone seemed arrogant to a point of almost being sleazy. It was not the first time some corporate lawyer or investor was looking for a one night stand and he sounded like one looking.

Sarah flirted heavy with the guy's friend and Laura even watched her rub his legs under the table. While Sarah talked to the other guy, Laura listened to the guy she flirted with talk about his job, car and house like it was the greatest thing in the world for her to date him. When he brought up how he got his new car, she felt his arrogance was too overwhelming for her.

Laura did not want this guy to pay for her drinks as it might lead him on further. Sarah was rubbing on the guy heavy and Laura felt like dancing more than listening to the guy talk about how great he was.

Dancing seems to get her going and make her feel happy. The few drinks she had made her feel like she was having an amazing time. She looked over and saw Sarah making out with the guy and at that moment she did not care as the alcohol was kicking in. She did see the guy trying to dance near her and she figured "why not". She knew it was not going to lead to anything since he had no other redeeming qualities at all.

As they danced, she knew he was struggling to keep up. Laura loved how she kept her body in shape and this guy looked fit but did not have the stamina or the ability to dance like she did. When the song changed to a more hip-hop dance, he got closer.

Not thinking about it as he was behind her, Laura kept dancing with her drink in her hand smiling as she saw a few other girls in front of her laughing with her. When his hands got on her ass, she looked back instantly. He then bumped his waist against hers, holding in place like he was dry humping her.

She walked back to the bar not even waiting for the song to end. He followed and then dropped the line. "Let's go to my place and finish what I started."

Laura looked at him with a stern look. "Not a fucking chance asshole."

The Uber home was quick, and she texted Sarah that she had enough of rude guys and was heading home. The strong buzz she thought she had was a little more as she knew she was drunk, not afall down drunk but definitely a happy drunk phase.

She walked in the door still wearing her skirt and blouse from work not changing before she went to the club; although she did regret it as her feet were killing her now. Sebastian was watching TV and got up quickly to greet her in the kitchen.

His face had a concerned looked but not an overly worried look. "You're drunk."

"Just a little...nothing too bad," Laura answered, knowing that she was not slurring her words drunk and still had control.

"Need anything?"

"Yeaaah. Can you take me to my job tomorrow to pick up my car? I kinda left it behind tonight."

Laura smiled knowing that he was offering to help and not asking for anything. He was being his sweet self and not pushing or grabbing at her. Her smile still lingering as she looked at him in a helpless and sweet way. She thought how he was not like the guy at the club and he had a sweet humble nature about him.

"Of course, I can help you get your car. It's Friday night so they should not tow it either."

When he said Friday, she realized that it was her day to stroke his cock. She remembered that she was going to do it tomorrow or Sunday. She instantly remembered that she was going to try masturbating with him one more time and then tell him he was ready for a date.

Questions ran through her mind like an out of control train. "Why am I waiting to stroke his gorgeous cock? I fucking came so hard last time, why am I putting it off? I wonder if he has another big hot load of cum in those big balls of his?"

"You're right it is Friday. Are you ready for your Friday handjob?" she asked smiling, knowing that she was going to show him her tits again. The urge to reward him now dominated her thought process. He did not bring up that fact she owed him a handjob nor did he demand it as he was just his sweet self. The urge to reward his behavior now came to her.

As she walked to the couch, she felt the happiness of the drinks still there and just as strong. Instead of kneeling down and waiting for him, she crashed own on the couch sitting in his spot looking at him.

Sebastian walked over slowly. "We can wait. We don't have to do it tonight."

With him not wanting to do it, she thought it was because she drank, and he didn't want to be using her which she thought was sweet and thus confirming in her head that it demanded a reward. "I will be fine...but thank you for thinking of me. You're so sweet, have I told you that?"

"Thank you, but I really don't want this if you're not in the mood or too drunk."

His soft answer made her just want him more as she felt even more compelled to reward him for being such a nice and respectful guy. The sudden need to show him that being nice gets girls came to her. The idea that a rude fuck of a guy could get laid over a sweet nice guy now pissed her off and she felt like it was her job to reward him.

She stood up and removed her skirt quickly showing him her dark lace panties. She saw his eyes flickers between her panties and then her face. He looked like he saw a ghost but couldn't run away. With him in a state of total shock made her feel wanted by a man and to her it was a sweet man.

"You still want me to touch your cock?" Laura asked, making sure her voice sounded seductive too.

As Sebastian nodded, she pulled down his jeans quickly. She figured she would rub her pussy on the couch while he jerked himself to a finish to her. Thinking he would enjoy the show while being able to hold off his orgasm until they both could cum at the same time.

Wanting a big reveal for her panties she stripped off the blouse hearing a few buttons pop off realizing that she was going too fast. Not caring about it, she pulled off her bra revealing her large breasts to him again. She saw the look on his face as it sent a tingle of pleasure knowing that he was so enthralled by her chest.

As she reached to pull her panties down, she felt the skirt against her foot and then the loss of balance made her fall back on the couch so she was sitting down. Not wanting to seem like she was too drunk, she smiled making it seem she wanted to do it. She then hooked her fingers under her panties looking at him before showing him.

While sitting on the couch playing off that she couldn't hold her balance, she smiled trying to be seductive and play off her inebriation. She kept her voice soft to make sure he knew she was being seductive with him. "We are going to be doing something different this time."

As she pulled her panties down slowly, she revealed her sex to him by parting her legs slightly. The small spot of dark pubic hair above her sex was all she kept after she shaved. Her love petals were darker than her olive skin complexion making it stand out. She could feel how wet she was now thinking about what they did before.