The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to take a chance, she reworded the agreement that she would help him and made it more legal. She added a few clauses in there and made sure that even a whisper about her or what they would be doing would result in losing the house and a cash payment for slander. With a quick look up of some legal cases, she knew it would hold up in court too or at least it might with a female judge.

With the paper laid out on the bed along with her clothes, she wondered if he would sign it. It was a damning agreement, but she knew that if he said anything to her company or another one that it could spread a nasty rumor. The tech world would take a good programmer over an assistant anyway and this contract would save her just in case.

Wearing leggings and a t-shirt, she then made sure to put on a bra covering her nipples as she made her way into his living room. He was playing a game when she walked up to him tapping him on the shoulder as his headphones were on.

"You ready to do this?"

He flipped off the headphones and looked right at her face. "Yes...yes."

She watched him get a bottle of something and then step over to the couch. As he sat down, she could see that he was wearing jeans and a shirt that had something weird on it. She walked over with the paper and grabbed a pen from his desk.

"I need you to sign this if we are doing this."

When he signed it without even reading it, she felt like he was more desperate than anything else. She put it on the table and then walked back over to him and stood right in front of him. "Take off your jeans and boxers so we can get started."

Without a comment, he stripped off his clothes and revealed his soft penis to her. It was limp and she thought it looked sexy hanging to the side. She still could not believe how big it was now and it wasn't even hard yet. She thought about taking his clothes off herself, but figured she needed to keep up the nurse idea in her head.

She got on her knees and ran her fingernails the length of his member, teasing it as she thought how this thing could please any pussy it plunged into. As she moved her fingernails back up to the tip, she saw it become thicker right before her eyes as if it was magic how it was expanding. She looked up at his face as she cupped his large ball sack feeling his male eggs in her hand and not telling him that they felt really nice.

"I need you to breathe when we do this. Don't think about what I am doing either. Try to think about something else when you feel you're about ready to cum. Image you're writing code or something like that."

He nodded his head and she slowly took his shaft by the base and squeezed it slightly to get a decent grip on him. She moved her hand towards the helmet of his cock and felt the soft but firm tip that looked ready to spear into something."

She opened the bottle of lube and generously poured some on the tip. Moving her hand up,she swirled it around the tip getting her hand covered in lube. Not stopping there, she then slid her hand back down his now hard shaft covering it with a nice sheen of lube."

Sebastian was already starting to moan. "Ohhh...whoooa."

Laura smiled and then moved her hand away. She stared at his cock as it glistened from the lubricant and looked like some porn cock as it was so perfect. She hated to admit that she felt kind of kinky doing it since it looked so beautiful. She also knew that he was a quick ejaculator and that playing with it like a normal cock was out of the question.

With a calming voice she stated, "Breathe...just relax and think of something else."

He nodded his head and she gripped it again. She slowly moved up to his tip feeling the outline of tip and loving how his cock head was so large compared to the shaft. As she swirled her fingers around the ridge of his crown she slid back down on the shaft. It was now longer than before, and he had yet to blow his cap.

"You're doing good...just think of something else."

Laura gripped his cock with a firm grip and then slid up to the head and back down it fast. Not stopping at the base, she slid her hand up again feeling it pulse fast. There was no denying that he was close.

She moved her hand away again. "Relax and breathe. Is it feeling good at least?"

With his hand on the couch she looked at his face seeing that he was really trying to hold out. "SOOOO GOOODD," he moaned as she knew he was moments away from spewing his seed.

"Keep trying the think of something else."

When he breathed in, she put her hand back and began to stroke like she would normally. Her hand was sliding to the tip and then back down. With slow steady strokes, she felt his member pulse every stroke like it was ready to explode.

"You're doing great," she said as it was past the minute point.

She moved her palm up to the tip and then stroked back down feeling how hard he was, knowing that some girl was going to absolutely love being fucked by this. She stroked up faster purposefully trying to get it off now. She could see him starting to hold back but she knew her hand was going to win.

"I am gonna cum," he moaned as she knew it was working.

Not stopping, she stroked up to the head rubbing her fingers on his tip and then back down his shaft. As she reached the base of his shaft, she saw him squirm on the couch. Her hand felt the pulse of his manhood hit critical mass knowing he was going to shoot off.

The amount of cum was like before, ejecting up almost a half a foot before landing on his shirt. She kept stroking as she saw the flood of his warm sperm drool down his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" he moaned as she kept giving his member attention and then moving back to the tip knowing that he was in the midst of an orgasm and her touching it would make his orgasm more powerful.

"Feel better?" she asked smiling as she felt her hand was covered in his spunk.

"Youuu...have no idea how good that felt," he cried out, still trying to catch his breath.

"Well, I need to clean up. You did good too, you lasted about two minutes."

"I guess." She heard him as she saw that he was still in post-orgasm mode.

"I got a question. When you jerk off, how long do you last?" she asked, wanting to know how bad his problem was.

"When I do jerk off, it's like three minutes, I guess. I don't do it that much though."

"Well then that's good. You lasted two minutes with me stroking your dick. I figure at five minutes or so you should be ready for a real girl. When you jerk off, I need you to stop before you cum and then jerk off again. Try to delay a few times before you actually cum."

Laura did not wait around for an answer and went upstairs to clean up. Her mind was thinking about who she could set him up with as he seemed like a decent catch for a girl. He had money and a cock that could please anyone. He had a nice personality but had a lot of weird quirks about him.

***

At work she separated her mind from home, but when she had a few minutes she thought about what she was doing with Sebastian. She thought about how she was jerking him off and getting her rent paid for it. It was like prostitution in a way but not. She knew it was sexual favors in exchange for rent free living.

On her way home knowing it was the best drive ever now, she thought about what she was doing and how she was exchanging favors. She wanted to feel guilty for it, but she knew that the payoff was too good to turn down. She knew the fear of him saying anything was gone and that her worries were just in her head.

It was Wednesday and on the way home, she thought about how Sebastian was going to have his friends over. Should she wear slutty clothes? Should she look like a Hooters girl? Should she flirt with them? All of these questions popped into her head. She could not help but smile knowing that she was giving these guys a major thrill by thinking she was the hottest girl on the planet.

Laura pulled out her clothes and decided on sweat shorts that hugged her ass. They showed off her legs as the shorts almost showed off the crease at the bottom of her ass. With the shorts on, she went with a simple top but made sure it was low cut. There was no doubt her tits were on display.

She walked downstairs feeling giddy that she was flirting with them. Never in her life did she flirt and dress like some sleazy girl. Now she was about to flaunt her body to a bunch of socially inept programmers. The urge to do it knowing that it was her that they were going to dream about outweighed the fact she was asked to by Sebastian.

With the oven cooking some food she breathed in heavily, listening to their conversation. She had no idea what they were talking about, but she ventured in. As she walked in the conversation dropped and she saw all their eyes on her like she was about to give a life changing speech to them.

She stepped over to Sebastian and put her hand on his shoulder rubbing it slightly. "I have some food in the oven for you and your friends."

He turned around with the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you so much."

When she walked away, she knew her ass was now the object of their stares. The feeling of a model walking the catwalk was now in her mind as she loved the thrill of knowing that these guys were probably going to go home and jerk off to the mere memory of her body.

When the oven beeped, she brought the food out to them, smiling at them and bending over just so they could get a good hard look at the top of her breasts, not showing her nipples but enough cleavage to get their hormones racing.

When she went upstairs, she found that her pussy was wet. She had no idea that flaunting her body like that would turn her on. It was like a hidden fetish she never knew about. She liked that she kept her clothes on and could get a room full of guys horny with a raging erection.

The next day she thought about Sebastian and knew that he progressed faster than she thought. He lasted over a minute and she figured he would probably last longer next time. Thinking of what to train him next to do, she thought about what she wanted a guy to do. Any guy can stick their dick in a girl, but if a guy really wanted to please a girl then he would go down on her and that is exactly what she knew she needed to teach him to do.

Driving home she thought that how to teach Sebastian to go down on a girl knowing that she did not want to cross that line with him. She knew it was a just a matter of time before she told him to learn on his own with porn. Laura did not like porn but didn't hate it either. It reminded her of what guys wanted and not what girls wanted.

When she walked in the door, she greeted Sebastian with a hello and he did the same making eyes contact with her and greeting her by standing up. With him being polite, she knew that he was learning.

Once upstairs she stripped down to sweatpants and a t-shirt forgoing the bra as it was digging into her skin and she just felt like not wearing it. With her laptop open, she looked up oral sex guides for men. The awkwardness of doing it hit her and she could not help but laugh that she was doing it.

Finding videos was not the problem as it was finding the right video. She did not want to watch videos of guys eating girls out, but could not help it as she wanted to find the right one. It had been over a year since she felt a man's tongue on her sex and watching the videos made her miss it.

At one point, she felt her sex dripping wet wanting to be rubbed as she watched men eat out pussies just the way she liked it. When she did find the right video the urge to rub her clit was so overwhelming, she pulled down her sweatpants and gave in. She wanted to see the man's cock in the video and imagine she was sucking it while he ate her out.

Her fingers were plunging in and out of her sloppy pussy fast as she could hear her juices sloshing around as her eyes were glued to the video of the man going down on this girl. She desperately wanted to see and touch his cock as her orgasm was hinging on the split second she should see his cock. It was no use as the video ended and she was left with nothing.

Walking downstairs, she felt her sex needing something more than a porn video. The idea crept inside her mind like a virus that seemed to take over her body. She thought about jerking Sebastian's dick off and then rubbing her pussy afterwards with the memory of seeing his giant member and watching it ejaculate.

He was in his chair gaming when she stepped in tapping him on the shoulder. He quickly looked at her. "What's up?"

"Time to get you off," Laura demanded, feeling the need to rub her pussy after jerking him off.

He was on the couch without protesting or questioning that she was going to masturbate him. She then knelt before him grabbing the bottle of lube he had on the table. She pulled down his jeans quickly to see his soft, innocent member laying there helpless not knowing it was going to get a hand job and spit out its life giving seed in her hand.

Laura wrapped her hands quickly around the base and began stroking upwards slowly. Sebastian leaned back adjusting himself and began to moan softly. Laura felt his spongy yet firm cock in her hand and then felt her sex demanding instant attention.

Pushing her own needs to the side, she felt his erection become hard fast shocking her that a dick could get hard so fast. She poured the lube on the tip and then began to swirl her hand around the ridge of his enlarged helmet. She loved feeling how his tip fit her hand so perfectly and how the slippery lube highlighted the texture of his member.

Before she realized it, she was stroking fast. Her hand was now going all the way down to his large sack and then up again to swirl around the tip. She did not know if he was going to blow, but she felt her sex just needing to stroke him off.

The sensation of his fully enlarged cock in her hand made her sex tingle with need. She knew her needs needed to be put aside as she imagined he was a patient and she a nurse. The more her hand glided up and down his slippery shaft the more she felt it was sexual in nature. The texture and feeling of how his manhood just fit her hand sent sexual chills straight to her own sex.

"Girls like it when you fuck them fast, but you should go slow and change speeds," she said as she slowed down, not wanting it to end fast as she felt her sex muscles clench from her small orgasm she got from stroking his manhood.

Laura had no idea stroking him off could feel good for her as she did not think of him as a needy boy who whined his way into getting a hand-job. She just thought about her own need and how she was going to relive this even later when she rubbed her clit to a wet finish. The sight of his engorged crown was almost mouth watering as she imagined how it would spear right into a girl's slit.

Sebastian was breathing hard and moaning with small breaths as she realized that he had yet to cum. It was two minutes and his cock was still raging hard and not throbbing like it was going to explode. He was holding steady as she slid up and down his shaft, feeling his hard girth knowing it was desperately wanting to spew its cream on her hand.

She slowed down her speed giving his cock tip attention before sliding slowly back down to his base. The urge to rub her pussy to an orgasm was so intense she felt like just doing it in front of him. She moved slowly up and down dying from the need in her sex and wanting to finger her cunt so badly that she did not know who was torturing who.

It was five minutes and she began to speed up. She looked up at him wondering how he was holding out. "You're doing great."

She began to stroke hard and fast now. Up and down his shaft to the tip and then back down again twisting as she did it. She felt him throb and then felt her own wet sex respond to his throbbing member. She knew he was going to cum and that her twisting her hand was the key to getting him off now.

"Cum for me...cum hard," she moaned out, feeling her sex tighten up with need.

He slammed his body against the couch writhing in his orgasm as she felt his cock pulsing fast. She kept twisting around his shaft knowing that his warm cum was about to blast off. She then twisted her hand around his knob knowing that it would do the trick.

She felt his warm cum hit her hand and she kept it there as if she was blocking the geyser from shooting straight up. "Ohhhyeaaah...that's it...ohhh yes you're cumming hard."

The sensation of warm sperm on her hand and feeling it shoot against her skin drove her wild as she loved feeling it hit against her hand. He was not saying anything but moaning with his eyes closed and his body tensed up.

After the initial blast of his cock spurting cum, she slid back down and watched the flow of his cum ooze down his shaft. She slid back up covering her hand with some of his warm cum and then twisted her hand around the tip and really giving his orgasm a send-off, knowing he was still in the midst of his orgasm.

"OhhhhGoddd," he moaned as she smiled knowing that he probably just had an amazing orgasm with her hand.

She could not wait to talk with him as her own needs had to be met. "Go clean up, we will talk later."

Laura rushed upstairs and then pulled down her sweats with her clean hand while looking at her other which was covered in his sperm. "Should I? Is it crossing a line? Ohhh fuck it looks so hot though." She thought to herself before using her cum covered hand to rub her sex.

The warm slimy feeling of his cum against her wetness was so erotic she could not help herself from having an orgasm the moment her fingers touched her clit. She then rubbed her clit fast imagining a man fucking her and then erupting his hot cum on her pussy. Continuing to rub her pussy with her cum covered hand, she paid close attention to her clit making sure she climaxed hard.

Her mouth opened and her body became tight as she felt it was too long since she pleasured herself. She was breathing hard thinking that she might go again and plunge her cum covered fingers in her pussy, but reason kicked in as did the fading orgasm that took away the drive to do anything else.

Once she cleaned herself up and headed downstairs, she saw Sebastian wiping himself up still. She saw his soft member hanging there as she could not help herself but stare at it. It looked so cute just hanging there as she knew it got so hard and came like a monster. Not wanting to deal with the aftermath and guilt or masturbating with his cum, she headed back upstairs to take a hot shower.

***

Not coming downstairs until the next day, she went to work feeling guilty and yet feeling the excitement of something new. She tried to keep focus at work but once she had a minute to think, she let her mind drift to what happened. Before she realized it, she felt the itch to rub her pussy again remembering what happened.

It wasn't that bad, and I have done worse she thought. Her mind came up with the rationale that it was a gorgeous cock and he came so much too. It's just harmless fun that nobody will ever know about she said in her head. He already saw you half nude as it is so why not go further? She questioned herself.

She sent him an email with the link to the video she watched yesterday with the title of the new assignment. She detailed how he needed to watch the video and study it. How if he didn't watch the video, she would not jerk him off anymore. She knew it was a lie as she felt that the newfound thrill of jerking him off excited her.

She was home and feeling the need to masturbate again. She felt the need in her sex to rub one out, but she also felt like jerking Sebastian off again while she was doing it. It was crossing a line she thought but it would feel so good. In her mind, she imagined what it would feel like to have his hot cum plastered on her tits while her fingers were plunging into her cunt. The erotic taboo of her tits being a target for his warm sperm gave her sex a moist feeling.