The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed his hand as she wanted him to feel better about himself as she talked. "It's natural so don't feel bad about it. You just have to calm down when it's happening."

She knew guys came too fast and premature ejaculation was a thing they hated. She remembered the one minute wonder she did sleep with and for a few months she dealt with it before she broke up with him for other reasons. The more she thought about him finishing early, the more the sense of sorrow for him grew.

"I can't believe I am telling you this. I got to go," Sebastian said as he went to get up again.

Laura pushed down with her hand that was still on his shoulder to keep in him place. "Running off to your computer will not help. Have you tried fixing your problem?"

When he looked up at her she could see it in his eyes. It was a defeated look someone gave when everything was lost. It was heartbreaking just looking at his eyes as they seemed to tell a story of frustration that seemed never-ending.

"You're not helping," he said looking at her as his voice cracked again.

Not knowing what he was talking about, she tilted her head with a confused look. "By talking about it?"

"Nooo...you're not helping it by...I can't explain." His tone still sounding a little whining.

She quickly looked down and it was obvious in his shorts that he had an erection. She looked up at his face with her eyes wide open. "Ohhhh...I am sorry. I didn't know I did that."

She knew she was teasing him but did not know she could cause a full on erection from just looking. She thought that some physical contact was needed to get a full blown hard-on for a guy or a good clip from a porno.

"Well, it happens."

"Do you want me to leave you alone so you can handle it? I can give you privacy," she commented as she knew that she was the cause for his erection.

She knew he was going to jerk off as the line of privacy had been crossed. It was not a matter of speaking plainly about his dating and that he needed to masturbate. The line of embarrassment seemed to fade away to her as she knew they were going to talk about such things.

"Can I ask you to help?" he said, giving her a soft look like he was a needy child.

Laura knew exactly what help meant and knew that having sex with him was out of the question and did not want to think she was staying there as a sex slave. "Noooo. I am not going to have sex with you."

"No not that. I was thinking you could help me with how not to finish so quickly."

"How do you suppose I do that?" Her eyes looking worried that he would ask her to do something strange.

"Can you ...you know."

Laura's eyes flashed horror as she thought he was going to ask to sleep with him. "No, I don't know. I am not having sex with you."

"Not sex...just you know... a blowjob. I heard that having it done makes you last longer."

Keeping her voice calm and not wanting him to think she was going to be mean to him she asked, "Where did you hear that?"

She listened to his soft tone that showed a hint of confidence and that he was opening up, but also worried that he was too confident now. "Online. I was reading that having sex often helps build stamina."

"Well, I am not having sex with you and I am not giving you a blow job. What about a sex toy or something?" Laura replied, knowing that she needed to get him away from the idea that her body was on the offering block to help him.

In her mind, she knew anyone else that would talk to her about sex in exchange for something would have a kick to their privates or a lawsuit. She could feel this was the one time she entertained the conversation knowing he was not that confident in doing anything harmful as he seemed too innocent. That and she really needed the place to stay and he was the one in charge of that.

"Can you use your hands then?" he asked looking shy but not looking away.

"I am not giving you a hand job either. You need to get a sex toy," Laura answered back, thinking that maybe staying in his house was not the best of choices now.

"Please."

Laura had enough and gave him a stern look wondering his real motivation. "Did you let me stay here and think I was going to sleep with you?"

"No...I just like you being in the house. I was not going bring it up, but you asked," he answered as she could see he was back to being nervous as he spoke.

"I can help with questions and stuff like that, but I am not going to jerk you off or suck your dick."

"You don't have to give me a blow job, just use your hand," he said as she knew this was pointless and that she needed to pack her things if it got worse.

"Oh, my God, you really want me to give you a hand-job?"

"I was hoping so, but if you won't then that's okay too."

"Are you going to ask me to leave?" she asked, knowing that this was the moment she knew he was a liar and that the dream place for her was going to end. The pit in her stomach was there as she knew her guard was down.

"Nooo. I won't do that. Can I offer you something though?"

"I am not a prostitute," Laura snapped, knowing that this was going nowhere and that all he wanted was to fuck her and was too shy to ask the first time.

"Noo, I am not saying you are a prostitute. I am just..."

Laura quickly interrupted. "Just offering me something in exchange for me giving you a hand job?"

"Yeaah, I guess. I could offer money, a car or maybe something else. Please...I promise I can make it up to you. You can trust me. I didn't lie about letting you stay here without paying rent. If you say no, I won't kick you out."

Once he said it, she knew he was going to use her staying there rent free again and again. She knew he was right too and there was nothing she could do. She was living there and paying no rent and she was not giving him anything other than an erection. The can of worms was opened now as was her mentioning living there rent free.

Quickly thinking about living there, she knew it was a dream set up. The drive was nothing and he left her alone giving her the entire upstairs which was bigger than her last apartment. He asked for no rent and the money she was saving was like winning the lottery she felt.

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe I am even thinking about this," Laura blurted out as she knew it was in her mind to do now. All other thoughts were pushed aside as she realized that she needed to do this.

"We don't have to do it all the time."

"All the time...nooo. More like once a week," Laura said, thinking that she might do this occasionally and hope to God someone does not find out.

"So, you are going to do it?" His eyes opened wide.

With a deep sigh, she answered knowing she was giving in. "Yeaaaah. But I swear you can't tell a soul. And, and I want you to sign a lease for me staying here. I don't want you to say I am squatting or something like that."

His voice sounded eager as he spoke fast. "I will. I will sign anything you want. I won't say a word either...I promise."

With his eyes wide open and a big smile on his face, she knew there was no going back, and she would have to jerk him off. Laura then put her mind towards like being a nurse and that what she was doing was more medical than anything else. She quickly made a deal in her head that she would not show him her tits or anything else and that she would not act like a girlfriend.

"I guess we can do this on your couch. But if you say something, I want something in return as punishment."

"Anything," he said as she knew from his voice that he would give anything to her and that he wanted this more than she figured.

"I don't know your finances, but half your house sounds good. Do you own it?" Laura asked, knowing that the house was valued in the two million dollar range, maybe more and that it was a great warning for him to keep his mouth shut.

"Yes...and I can do that. I swear I won't tell anyone," he spat out fast as she had a hunch that he was not going to tell anyone now as he answered way too quickly.

"Okay then," she said as she quickly scribbled on a piece of paper a quick contract that was so damning if he said anything about her even living there that she would be paid with his house or the equal value."

As he signed it, she knew he was barely looking at it. His eyes were on hers as she noticed he was almost hyperventilating. She quickly realized that she was going to give him a thrill of a lifetime.

She followed him to his couch and knelt down as he opened his legs. His shorts had a drawstring and he pulled it free before she even reached for it. His t-shirt was still on and she hoped that he would keep it on as it was not that intimate if he still wore it.

As he went to pull down his shorts, she put up her hands to motion for him to stop. "Don't...let me."

"Ohhh, okay."

Laura then looked at his plain brown shorts and pulled them down slowly reminding herself to keep calm and in the mindset of a nurse helping him and that what she was doing was not sexual. The idea that this was nothing personal and his dick had no sexual meaning to her whatsoever.

As she pulled down his shorts slightly, she breathed deeply knowing she was going to give him a hand-job. She pulled down more of his shorts until they were at his ankles. His boxers were pitching a giant tent straining the fabric almost unable to hold back his erection.

She pulled down his boxers revealing his erection to her eyes. Laura could not believe her eyes as she looked at his male member with awe. He had to be at least eight inches long she thought, and his shaft was the perfect thickness too. What seemed unreal was that the crown on his cock was both large and well formed as it looked like a perfect helmet to spear into a woman's sex.

His dick was not curved but pointing straight up looking like a gorgeous work of male art. Looking down she saw that his balls matched his cock and were both well shaped and large. His pubic hair was not overgrown and was well maintained with short brown hair.

"Mmmmm, you do have a nice dick," she stated, not wanting him to know that she found it quite impressive.

"Thank you," he shyly answered as she wrapped her hands around the bottom.

"Normally a girl uses her spit, but I want you to get lube for the future. I am only going to use my spit this time only."

When he nodded his head, she thought about exposing her breasts to him. The few times she did give hand jobs to her ex, she showed off her tits to him as a way to help him get off. She reminded herself that she was helping him and not loving him in a way a girlfriend would and showing him her breasts was out of the question.

Laura leaned over his tip still thinking about how amazing it looked and how it seemed perfect to fuck a girl too. With some drooled spit, she then brought her hand up to his knob. She then swirled her hand around his bulbous tip getting her salvia on her hands while lubricating his dick at the same time. The idea of going further and giving this amazing cock a blow job came to her as she knew she needed to suppress those thoughts.

She then brought her hands down the length of his dick before feeling it throb. It was not a subtle throb but a pulse like a heartbeat. She then saw it twitch and felt him throb again just as fast. His shaft expanded quickly shocking her that a cock could get so large so quickly in her hand. His plump crown was stretching the skin and expanding in her hand as she ran her fingers over it.

Her eyes wanted to look at his but seeing a cock throb and grow within a few seconds made her attention focus on it. It became stiff as a board as its firm hardness made her realize that he had to be close already. She figured it would be a minute maybe two, but it was less than ten seconds and he was going to cum already.

"Ohh...ohhhh," he moaned

Laura watched in shock as his cum shot out like a fountain reaching a few inches in the air. The his pearly white cum flowed out of his large head like lava as she did not want to tell him that she was impressed with the amount he could ejaculate. She kept her hand on his thick shaft, not moving it as she felt his warm cream cover her hand. He did not stop as she watched more and more of his sperm just flow out of his tip like he had not ejaculated in years and was backed up.

Laura had no idea a man could cum so hard and so much; not to mention so quickly. "Ohhhhh damn...shit...you're still cumming."

Her mind raced with what to say and think. She had never seen a guy with so much cum and never seen a guy cum so quickly. She did not even get to stroke him before he was spewing his load that was enough to impregnate a thousand women.

"Oh...I am sorry, it felt so good," Sebastian moaned almost exhausted from his orgasm.

"Felt good? I didn't even start," she questioned him, wondering if he even orgasmed as she never heard of a guy cumming so fast.

"It did though. Do you mind me telling you that you are beautiful?"

"Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it, but you came way too fast," she admitted, feeling that no girl in the world would deal with it. She felt it may be the reason why he is alone in the house and not because he was some geeky programmer.

She left him on the couch so she could clean up and deal with her own chores. She cleaned his cum from her hand still amazed that a guy could cum like that. As much as she did not want to dwell about it the entire day, she thought about it desperately wanting to tell her friend but knew it would lead to a conversation she did not want to have.

***

The next day she debated on wearing her tight clothes around the house and came to a compromise of wearing skimpy clothes but nothing as revealing as before. She did not give it a second thought as it was clothes she normally wore when she lived alone anyway.

She did see Sebastian in the kitchen using the microwave as he always did since the oven looked brand new and never used. She was wearing her sweatpants that were tight on her backside accentuating it and a simple t-shirt and bra. It was not low cut, but it still could not hide her well-endowed chest.

She saw him first and his eyes went to hers and then quickly down. "Do you want some soup, I ordered out?"

His shyness was not cute anymore and she knew no girl was going to put up with it. In her mind if she did not fix it, it would never be fixed. She then walked right up to him and put her hand under his chin and moved his head so it was at eye level with hers.

With a calm tone she instructed him, "When you are talking to a girl, you must look at them."

"Ohhh, okay," he stuttered out as she knew she took him by surprise.

She removed her hand and smiled hoping that he would not think she was being mean to him. "Now ask me again."

"I...got soup from this place downtown. Would you like some?" he asked, still being shy but knowing it was an improvement.

"I would love some," she answered smiling, knowing that she just corrected his behavior. She then quickly thought that there were a few other guys at her job that needed that done too.

She grabbed a bowl and then he poured some in. He sat down and she did the same. The soup was excellent and when she thanked him, she noticed that he actually made eye contact with her. She brought up what he was doing and he then explained how he worked for different companies as an independent programmer for various projects that needed to be fixed.

Laura listened but noticed that his eyes would wander to her chest and then away. She knew he was having a hard time keeping focused but was trying to maintain eye contact. Looking down quickly, she wanted to see if her nipples were showing or even if there was a stain on her shirt.

When she saw nothing, she knew he was just distracted by her chest. She smiled and then gave him a caught look. "You keep staring at my boobs."

"Sorry," he answered quickly, looking down as she could see that he was embarrassed.

Laura felt like she was teaching a child and yet he was at least twenty-one since there was beer in the fridge. "Don't be sorry. Just try to remind yourself girls don't like it when you stare at their tits when you are talking to them."

"I don't mean to sound like I am not liking it or that I don't enjoy you being here. It's just that when you are around it's hard."

She knew he wanted to say that her tits were distracting and that he can't stop looking at them because of it. She smiled and wondered if she should cover up more. "Do you want me to put on more clothes?"

"It would help but I don't think I want help, but I do. I still need help, but I don't think I want that help. If it's a problem then I will take your help with this problem but not with the other one," he ranted as she listened to him talk like he was lost.

She put her hands up in frustration. "Stop. You're over thinking this."

When he stopped, she considered putting on more clothes but then knew he enjoyed it but could not handle looking. "If you plan on me living here then you need to learn self-control. I will cover up when I am downstairs, but you still need to learn how to handle yourself."

Sebastian looked at her in the eyes and gave a stern answer as if he was being drilled by a boot camp instructor. "Yes."

"Good, then I will cover up when you are here and not disturb you when you are with your friends. This should help you."

"Can you not. I mean I will control myself, but you don't have to cover up," he said, giving a slight whine like he really wanted it.

Laura could not help but smile. "Okay. Do you still want me to leave you alone when you are with your friends?"

Sebastian gave a big smile from ear to ear. "They said I was the luckiest guy in the world."

"Did you tell them that you were sleeping with me? What did you say?" she asked going that he did not say anything and feeling her anger on the verge of exploding.

"Nooo...nooo, nothing like that. I just told them you were renting the upstairs is all...nothing else."

Laura felt her smile return as she just imagined his geeky friends talking about him that she was living there with him. "Okay then. I might do something special this week then."

Still wanting to know more about him, she decided to test the water with questions about the girls he had before. Reminding him that she was there to help, she told him that he needed to be honest with her. She saw the look in his eyes that he was reluctant to tell, but she told him again that he needed to be honest and tell her everything to the last detail.

Sebastian opened up about how he and his friends got rich from writing software and that one of his friends was a girl he liked. He commented they tried dating but he would cum within a minute of them trying to have sex. He then talked about her cheating on him and how they stopped coding together and he became independent while she worked for Google.

She listened to how he hired prostitutes but she laughed when he came before he even got naked. She could tell he never told a person about that as he looked to be on the verge of tears. The plan of helping him seemed to make her feel good as she listened to his problem and how it was making his social life suffer.

"Tomorrow I will make an exception and help you. It's not Friday, but I will still help you. I need you to get lube and also make sure nobody is going to come over."

He nodded his head and she decided to get her chores done contemplating what she just agreed too. The feeling in her heart was that helping him was the right thing to do. She then wondered how many times she needed to do it. She even thought about if jerking him off was going to help or if she should hire another hooker later on to make sure he could handle himself.

***

The next day she was at work and thought about how Sebastian could tell someone what was going on and how it would ruin her career. Her boss knew who he was, and Sebastian could easily tell him or mention something about what she was doing.