The AirBnB Ch. 12

Story Info
Update on the girls, they go to the gym and to Applebees
23.1k words
4.84
4k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~Continued from Chapter 11 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update/recap:

It has been a few months since Trish and I made things official. Our last big party/orgy was fun as our pets (Lindsey and Emily), my client Missy, and Shay, all let loose and got wild. Bailey ended up seducing Shay (her straight and innocent college buddy) with Emily, however, when we all woke up in the morning - Shay had left and to this day Bailey still hasn't heard from her.

After the party, while everyone minus Shay was sharing my bed, Trish and I invited Bailey to be a part of our relationship.

She eagerly said yes and a week later moved in with us. Trish's rental home was under lease until January (6 months away) and because she was locked into a contract for the whole year...she gave Lindsey and Emily the home to use until the lease was up as long as they paid the bills.

Emily and Lindsey have since become official and Trish officially moved in with me as well.

Bailey, needing to work and make money as she doesn't like being a "freeloader" as she put it, became my real estate assistant. She is answering phones, scheduling appointments, scheduling and putting together open houses, and doing the grunt work that I just don't like to do. She's even thinking about getting her Real Estate License. With every sale of a home, she gets a 6% profit from my commission which is fairly generous seeing how I didn't even get.5% when I was becoming a real estate agent.

Trish was still working at her boutique and had taken on a conglomerate of new clients, thanks to Emily and Lindsay. She's even considering opening her franchise of her current employer in Mesa.

Trina, on the other hand, has almost completely disappeared. We invited her to our last big party but never got a response or a reply. She was closer to Trish than anyone because she was Trish's client. However, Trish, who normally sees her once or twice a month at work, hadn't seen her in almost 2.5 months.

We even at one point stopped at her house on the way home from the store one day and knocked but no one answered. We are worried and are/were doing all we could to get a hold of her including Trish blowing up her phone once or twice every other day.

Trish and I have been going to the gym every week as promised. And after feeling left out, Bailey quickly joined in. We all truly enjoy getting a good workout in and then cleaning each other up in the shower afterward.

My Airbnb became fairly popular during the Summer months, seeing a new family every weekend, and sometimes two families in one week. Though Bailey and Trish were helping out on the bills, and I no longer needed Airbnb financially, it was an extra profit for a room that none of us were using.

Flash forward to today, Wednesday, August 15, I had just gotten back from a work conference in Los Angeles. Since becoming a throuple with Bailey and Trish, we haven't seduced anybody in a while mainly because we kept ourselves so busy with each other.

Although, that changed during my trip to Los Angeles. I was sitting at the bar enjoying a drink watching some random preseason football game on TV when a young mynx sat down next to me. I asked if I could keep her company because the men in the hotel bar wouldn't leave her alone. I mean how could I resist?

She was a cute blonde, with green eyes, and a body similar to Bailey's with bigger breasts but a smaller butt. Her name was Michelle and needless to say, we had a very fun night together. Coming home with a video and pictures to show the women of my recent conquest, I was eager to see my girlfriends once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using my key to unlock the door, I stepped into my house after arriving home from the airport to be greeted by Bailey, sitting on the island with nothing but a bow around her breasts and a matching red thong.

Throwing my suitcase on the floor next to my bag I walked up to her where she put her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my waist, and began to kiss me passionately.

I carried her into my room and threw her on the bed. Spreading her legs, Bailey was quick to put her hand in her thong and start rubbing herself.

Shedding my suit jacket as quickly as I possibly could, I undressed and made love to my young girlfriend. Bailey clearly missed me and was incredibly worked up as it took her almost no time to reach orgasm on my tongue. Knowing I needed a shower from sweating on the hot airplane all morning and afternoon, I told her she need not worry about me until later tonight.

"So how has work been, do we have any open houses or new clients?" I asked her as I began to undress the remainder of my suit in the restroom, turning on the shower.

"The Clarks have their open house tomorrow and want to see if they could extend it throughout the weekend. I told them I'd check with you before confirming that. The Robinsons have their open house this upcoming Monday. And a new couple, the James', who has a very cute college-aged daughter, want to meet about downsizing." Bailey went into detail from memory.

"Tell the Clarks that they are welcome to do that, but that we won't be there for the open house on the weekend. They would need to do the walkthroughs and answer questions from potential buyers. I'm not spending my weekend in their house, nor are you." I said, looking back at her on my bed smiling as she took notes on her phone.

"As for the James', I'm assuming with this daughter of theirs presumably going to college soon, they no longer need their house to be as big as it is and are hoping to have us sell and buy?" I asked Bailey, sitting down on the toilet. I needed to pee super bad on my way home from the airport but Bailey distracted me enough to forget about it until the water for the shower was turned on.

"I'm also assuming you're hoping to have fun with their daughter?" I asked, opening the shower door and jumping in. The water felt REALLY GOOD. I don't like the water to be so hot that it burns and then dries out my skin later on. The hotel's water was either freezing or boiling, there was no common ground. Plus the shower head didn't work well as it had hard-water build-up in the nozzle, so the water would spray every direction but down.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind it," Bailey answered walking into the bathroom and sitting on the toilet, with the lid down. "She's half Asian/half white and has this gorgeous milky white skin, breasts that envy yours, and is pretty athletically built."

"She sounds like a dream," I replied, turning around and letting the water drench my hair.

"How's Trish been?" I asked her. I know a lot because the three of us would talk every night and I was only gone 7 and 1/2 days. But ya never know what Trish doesn't tell me over the phone.

"Eh...she's Trish! Nothing gets her down and she doesn't show what is making her sad if something is. I think she's still upset over Trina but there's not much we can do about that." Bailey replied, now scrolling through her phone most likely on Facebook.

"Yeah, I feel bad for her. I was thinking about it on the flight home and had the thought of..."What if Trina went home to Mexico?" Her mom was pretty sick at one point and Trina was distraught over it before learning it was a false alarm." I said, soaping up my hair.

"Ya know...that makes a lot of sense. I forgot about that one night when she just dipped randomly. Aw, I wish she would just reach out to us and let us know she's okay." Bailey said, almost whining about it.

"The bitch could at least text Trish back...sheesh," I said sarcastically as I rinsed my hair under the water.

"Oh! Lindsey and Emily may have a new pet for me!" Bailey squealed, now in the restroom sitting crossed-legged on the toilet seat, shooting her hands and phone into her lap.

"Do tell..." I smiled, looking over at her as I grabbed my loofah and lathered it up with soap.

"I don't know much, just that their friend Rebecca, or Bekah, caught them making out one night at the park and didn't run away but instead kind of just sat there and watched," Bailey said slowly, starting to rub her bare nipples.

"Have you seen a picture of her yet?" I asked now soaping up my body. I gotta say, with all the hard work we've been putting into the gym and the extracurricular activities we have at home, and everywhere else for that matter, I was getting fairly toned again. I could feel my lean muscles through the soapy water as my hands cleaned my body of the soap from the loofah.

"I have! They sent me the link to her Facebook." She said, unlocking her phone and pulling up her Facebook app.

Wiping the steam/water from the shower door, I looked at the image on Bailey's phone as she held it up to me.

Rebecca was a redhead with deep brown eyes, cute freckles on her nose, and what seemed to be a chunkier frame. I wouldn't call her fat, if anything she was very similar to Trish just not as perfect.

"She's cute! You have a thing for redheads don't you?" I asked, forgetting how sensitive Bailey was to Shay not talking to her currently. Shay didn't just up and disappear like Trina did, she just told Bailey that she needed some time to herself to process what had happened a few months back.

Bailey sighed, "I guess so," she said somberly.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to remind you of Shay...I was just saying.." I started.

"I know, I know. I just miss my friend...but you are right...redheads do seem to get me going." Bailey interrupted before putting her phone face down, and joining me in the shower.

"Now that you are all clean, it's my turn to play with you." She said with an evil grin on her face, changing the subject.

Since becoming the third in our relationship, Bailey has become more aggressive. In a good way, I'd like to add.

Stepping into the shower and closing the door, Bailey quickly pressed me against the back wall, brought my right leg around her hip, and moved her left hand to my breast. She kissed me and forcibly inserted her tongue in my mouth. I was putty in her hands.

She knew I liked to be controlled and became very, very efficient at it. Moving her right hand down to my pussy, Bailey skillfully played with me, getting me to the point of no return before relenting once more.

"That's all for now mama.." Bailey kissed me, jumped out of the shower, stole my towel, and ran away.

"What a bitch!" I yelled from the bathroom. "YOU COULD AT LEAST GET ME ANOTHER TOWEL ASSHOLE!" I whined.

Coming back in from the other room, with a shit-eating smile on her face, she threw 'my' towel back at the toilet and then ran away.

She could be so silly/childish at times, but I completely loved her and the energy she brought our home.

After getting out of the shower and drying off my body, I turned my attention to my hair. Bailey came back to our room wearing nothing but panties and a camisole. "So what's the plan?" She asked, popping a grape in her mouth and smacking my naked ass.

"I'm not sure. I haven't worked out much in the last week and would love to hit the gym. Think Trish would be up for it?" I asked, shimmying my hair in the towel before hanging it up on the rack.

"Maybe...we weren't good about working out while you were gone...so I'm sure we could convince her with little resistance," Bailey said, kicking her feet at the edge of my bed and eating another grape.

"WE HAVE BEEN EATING WELL THOUGH!" Bailey continued, looking and sounding proud of herself. "Trish even passed the 30-pound mark!"

Whipping my head back to face her, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! FOR REAL?!? WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?" I yelled and whined.

"Maybe she was going to save it for a surprise?" Bailey said, shrugging her shoulders before plopping down off of the bed and going back to the kitchen for more grapes.

"Well, I'll make sure to act surprised when she does tell me," I said, smiling.

I'm proud of Trish. She has been working extremely hard these last couple of months and 30lbs in 2 months is nothing to shrug at. That's a huge accomplishment! I've barely lost 10 lbs. Bailey, who wasn't trying to lose, actually gained 5 lbs. Trish was sitting at 165ish before...putting her at 135 today.

Mind you, Trish wasn't just dieting but she was also working out, so a lot of that turned to thick, firm muscle mass. Her ass was delicious, her tits more pert, and her stomach flattening daily. She was by far the sexiest girl in the throuple and always got most of the attention of the men when we went out.

I was honestly feeling like the uggo lately. I was very pretty and I knew this, but Bailey's youth plus Trish's thiccness kinda put me in the third-tier status. I wasn't mad or sad about it though. I have my girlfriends, they idolize me, and that's all I want. Not to mention, I've not struggled in converting straight girls into one-night taco-fests lately.

Being on my trip and away from everything allowed me to reflect and look back at these past few months. No one would believe me, or you, if they were told how Trish and I went from absolute straight best friends with no attraction to women, to girlfriends in a matter of a couple of weeks.

Not only were we full-blown lesbians, but we were now dominant lesbians with pets, trying to seduce every sexy woman that crossed our path.

I often reflect on my first night with Trish and Bailey and get off to it. In fact, my latest conquest on my trip, Michelle, it was my conversion story that led to us hooking up that night.

I was sitting at the bar, enjoying a nice Cosmopolitan martini, when Michelle sat down two or three seats away for me. I didn't make a move instantly but knew I wanted to. I felt that would be a little too aggressive and ultimately I was right. Instead, I would make passing glances at her and would admire her beauty, build a rapport with her, and then swoop in for the kill.

She was a middle-aged woman maybe a year younger or a year older than me, I never got her age. A blonde, green-eyed, big boob, decent butt MILF, if you would. Your typical target at any bar for any straight man, or lesbian, whose attention she happened to grab.

Michelle was a married woman who was attending a separate convention for Mary Kay at the same hotel and was enjoying her weekend away from her family and husband while in California.

After my second martini, I watched as man after man after man attempted to approach and put the moves on Michelle. As you can imagine, each one would display some sort of masculinity or clever/witty pickup line. But she was a queen of simple and sweet letdowns.

This one guy just walked up to her, and I got to give it to his confidence, and simply asked, "Hey do you wanna go upstairs and have a good time?" Michelle let him down easy and he even bought her a drink afterwards.

To be honest, I was kind of jealous. There she was sitting at the bar in normal clothing with a bright big diamond on her finger, and she was getting all the attention. Where I was sitting in a black tight business dress with no ring on my finger with all the cleavage in the world apparent, and I only got approached once by a man who thought I was somebody different.

My ego took a hit that night, but to be fair I did have a big 'fuck you' printed across my forehead, and Michelle, though didn't want the attention, was very warm and inviting.

After about the fifth guy to approach her and my third martini, I finally decided to help a woman out. I moved to the seat to her left and began a conversation with her.

"Sounds like you need someone to help fight off the wolves?" I laughed while putting my martini down on the bar in front of her.

"That's one way of putting it. I mean don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the attention. It makes me feel better about myself, but it's getting a little old. I thought getting married would make me invisible to these people." She said, laughing under her breath.

"Encontré," I said, taking a sip of my drink and putting it back down, "these kinds of hotels with these kinds of conventions bring out the people who are looking for a one-night affair that will never get back to their wives. In all actuality, most of the men that I saw approach you, took their ring off before doing so."

"Get out of here for real?" She asked, putting her head down and shaking it in disgust. "Well, unlucky for them that I'm not that kind of woman." She said, picking up her glass, which looked like a Mojito, and taking a drink.

"Most women aren't that kind of woman, but let's be real... if there wasn't a big rock on that finger you would be having lots of fun tonight wouldn't you?" I asked, planting my seed.

"Maybe? I've been with my husband for so long that I never had a chance to do that. I never had a one-night stand, even. Let alone slept with anybody else. We got married right out of high school and he was the only boyfriend that I ever had." She said raising her hand to the bartender indicating she would like another drink

"Get out of here," I said, surprised. "A woman like you with a body like this, shit you must've been an absolute dime piece growing up. One man, one spouse, your whole life? You didn't even go to college and experiment with girls or anything like that?" I asked mockingly. Ironically, I didn't do that either...but that's beside the point, so shut up! 😉

"No, never. The closest I ever came to that was kissing my best friend at a sleepover before I ever kissed a boy. And even then, Jack was my first real kiss." Michelle replied, grabbing the drink that the bartender had just put in front of her.

Right then another man approached and stepped in between us.

"Hey ladies, mind if I buy either of you a drink?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

To be honest, this guy wasn't half bad looking. He was tan, had a nice little scruff on his chin, bright blue eyes, and a square jaw, and he looked pretty fit with what he was wearing. But he wasn't the person I wanted to bring home.

"No thanks, bro," I answered instantly.

"Come on...a couple of beautiful ladies like you don't wanna have fun tonight?" He asked not taking no for an answer

"Hey man, you're a pretty good-looking guy. I'm sure any other girl in here would want you. The two of us are married and simply not interested. Capeesh?!" I asked sarcastically

"Whatever lady, you don't know what you're missing out on." He said walking away.

"Thanks for that. I don't think I can reject anyone else. I just want to enjoy my drink in peace." Michelle said, swiveling back into the bar and grabbing her new mojito, and giving it a sip.

"Well, sitting at the bar is not gonna get you there, want to go find a table?" I asked.

"Sure why not...I'm Michelle by the way." She introduced herself, shifting in her barstool to face me with her hand held out.

Taking her hand and shaking it, "Lucy. Shall we?" I asked, stepping down from my barstool her hand still in mine leading her to a booth I saw in the corner of the room.

It wasn't necessarily a hidden table as some of the canned lights in the ceiling shined right on us, but it was away from the entrance and a little distant from the bar. Ideally, a good spot for what we had available...for now.

Michelle was wearing some skinny blue jeans, a plaid button-up shirt, and some All-star Chucks. Her hair was wavy and falling over her shoulders. As I mentioned earlier, she was a MILF and filled out her outfit well. You could tell she wanted to look good but stay comfortable.

Placing my drink on the table, I let go of Michelle's hand and sat down on one side of the table, Michelle sitting down on the other side.

"So...what brings you here?" She asked, taking a drink from her glass before setting it and her phone on the tabletop.

"I'm a real estate agent out in Arizona, and once or twice a year they put a conference together where we can network and learn new strategies, technologies, and blah..blah...blah," I said smiling. "What about you?"