The AirBnB Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...I'm sure you saw the 10,000 women in pink for the Mary Kay convention right?" She asked, laughing sarcastically. " Well, that's why I'm here."

"No shit...so are you getting into it? Really good at it? Do it for fun? Trying to sell me something?" I playfully retorted.

"Ha! No, you're safe...unless you want to learn more!!" Michelle joked...the mojitos finally showed their face. "I do well for myself but I don't need to do it. I do it because I'm bored. My kids are either in late high school or off to college so I've got nothing to do at home except get fat. This keeps me busy and away from the Oreos." Michelle joked as she poked at her stomach.

"Stop...if you've learned anything this weekend it's that you're still a total babe." I winked at her, taking a sip from my martini and motioning for the waiter who was making rounds. "How many kids do you have?" I asked after ordering another Cosmo.

"3. Two boys, one girl. Matti is my youngest and she's a Junior in high school. My twin boys are both sophomores at Maryland State." Michelle replied as she momentarily unlocked her phone to briefly show me a family picture that was being used as her wallpaper.

"Aw! Your family is so cute!" I admired.

"What about you? Any kiddos?" She asked me.

"Alas, no kids, nor husband," I answered back.

"Oh! Single? Why not take one of the many men that hit on me?" She asked, laughing and pointing around the bar.

"Well...I'm not into men... anymore. I recently discovered that I'm into women and quite happy. I have two girlfriends and do not think that children are for me." I smiled, taking another sip.

"Whoa! Lesbian? You're not ... trying to get with me are you?" Michelle said, sounding like she was joking, but from the way she moved in her seat you could tell she was a little uncomfortable.

"Not unless you're offering," I joked "But...don't worry. I just wanted to help you out and have someone to talk to." I lied.

"OK, well I also am loving the company, so I'll allow it." She laughed. "If you don't mind my asking, what's it like being with another woman? Have you always been a lesbian deep down?" She asked, shifting her eyes from her drink to me and then back to her drink.

"I haven't always been a lesbian. About three or four months ago, I was 100% straight and barely had my first experience with a woman. Before that, I was strictly men and had been married before that for quite some time. But it is like having sex with a man minus the penis, but that's easily fixed. I will say however, the orgasms I have with women are so much more intense and pleasurable than the ones I ever had with my ex-husband or any other man." I said feeling my nipples hardening at the thought of bedding this woman.

Michelle didn't do much in response. She just took the cocktail straw and moved the ice around in her glass a little bit while she listened.

"I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable," I assured her. "I'm just trying to answer your question honestly." I said as I finished off my martini.

"No, it's not that, I just don't know what else to ask or say...What made you sleep with a woman? Did you just wake up and feel the urge to go out and find someone? What happened? I always thought you were born gay?" She asked, taking a small sip from the cocktail straw for the first time while looking up at me from her glass.

"I didn't wake up a lesbian. It was gradual events that just lit a flame or exposed the flame that had potentially been lit that I never knew was there." I begin to explain.

"What do you mean? Events..." Michelle was intrigued by my initial statement.

"Well, it started with my best friend, Trish, and I out at a club with one of her clients, Trina. We were drinking and getting rowdy, and Trish typically would always find some man to go home with being the slut that she was. Her client was slowly seducing her throughout the night, I learned later. At some point, my friend and her client went outside for a cigarette and after about 15 minutes I got curious as to where they went and caught them in the alleyway between the bar in the building next door with Trish getting fingered by Trina." I explained as I wave down the waiter for another drink.

" Oh, my God. Was your friend enjoying it or was she being taken advantage of?" Michelle asked, completely enthralled by the story.

"... I hope this isn't weird, but would you be OK if I sat next to you versus yelling this story across the table?" I asked with my arms crossed, pushing and squeezing my breasts together, thus creating a deeper cleavage.

"Oh... Yeah...uh, sure I guess that would be OK. I don't think I would want my dirty laundry being yelled in a bar either no matter how loud it was." Michelle laughed as she moved over in her booth and patted the cushion next to her.

I smiled at her, pushed my phone and my empty glass across the table, and then quickly re-situated myself, so I was within inches next to her. "Thanks so much."

The waiter then walked over with a couple of glasses of water, my martini, and a new mojito for Michelle. He then took the empty glasses away with him.

Grabbing my martini and taking a small sip, I asked, "So where was I? "

"You were about to tell me if your friend was being taken advantage of not by her client. "Michelle retorted, grabbing her Mojito.

"Yes, that's right. At first, I think Trina was taking advantage of my friend. As Trish typically gets very drunk, especially with tequila as it makes her even more susceptible to men and in this situation her client. But at the same time, as I mentioned before, Trish was normally pretty slutty to begin with. So, while I would love to say, 'Yes she was being taken advantage of,' I fully believe she did not resist nor wanted to." I detailed, shifting in my seat, spreading my legs a little bit, and feeling my crotch dampen as I remembered the night in conversation.

"Wild. Unquestionably wild. How did you feel about all of this?" Michelle asked, taking another drink of her Mojito, her body completely turned towards me and invested in the story.

"My initial reaction was one of disgust and confusion. But I don't know if it was the alcohol or just my natural attraction to what I was witnessing, my feet wouldn't move. As much as my brain yelled 'RUN!'... I did not budge." I answered her, glancing down at her slightly unbuttoned blouse trying to get a glance at her cleavage. Though, unsuccessful.

"Instead, I found myself getting closer. My hands began rubbing my breasts and playing with my nipples through my dress, and before I knew it, my hand quickly found my...ya know, pussy." I said looking down towards my legs and then back up at my martini, avoiding eye contact with Michelle intentionally to show that I wasn't trying to seduce her, even though I was.

"I was standing there in the middle of an alley during primetime Friday night festivities, essentially masturbating, while my friend was being brought to orgasm by her client in the middle of this same alley. And it wasn't until she screamed out of ecstasy that I let out a moan that cut the attention of both my friend and her client to me. Their eyes focused heavily on me while Trish came all over Trina's fingers. My orgasm was quickly arriving when all of a sudden a loud bang out of nowhere kind of brought me back to reality, and I ran away." I looked up innocently at Michelle, whose hand was playing with her hair and lightly running down her neck to the collar of her shirt.

"I'm sorry if this is too descriptive." I apologized. "I often get passionate when I speak of that night."

"No need, it's kind of exciting to hear about your experience and what happened. So what happened next?" Michelle explained and asked.

I grinned at her as I began drawing circles on my dress above my thigh. "Well...I ended up going home, and I accidentally took my friend's purse and keys with me as they were in my Jeep when I did. In all of the craziness, I didn't stop to pay attention that I had them. So the next day my friend came over to retrieve all of her stuff and talk to me about it. She explained what happened and how she felt about it. How it didn't stop in the alleyway and that they continued to do what they were doing later on at Trina's house. It was more of a..' are we cool? ' conversation. Nevertheless, the next weekend, I have a room in my home that I rent out through Airbnb and my first real patron stayed the night. She was a cute college graduate/ex-cheerleader who was staying the night until her parents got home from their vacation the next morning, where she would then go home." I stopped to take a breath and grab my drink. "And it was with her and my friend Trish that evening where everything kind of came to fruition." I said, drinking my martini and watching as Michelle's hands begin to trace over her body, unknowingly.

Suddenly, a loud crash of breaking glass happened at the bar as the waiter slipped and dropped a tray full of used glassware on the ground. My hand instinctively grabbed Michelle's left leg as I looked at the commotion.

"Holy shit! That scared the shit out of me..." I said breathing heavily and laughing.

"Me too! I almost fell out of my seat. I was so enthralled by your story that I was completely caught off guard." Michelle stammered.

My hand was midway up the thigh of her jeans. I removed it and placed it back on the table.

"So...I mean, what did this Airbnb guest do...did she seduce you?" Michelle asked, taking another sip of her mojito.

"It wasn't that she seduced me...as it was everything that led up to it. Her name is Bailey, and Trish and I were going to have a girls' night where we pampered each other, watched trashy TV, drank wine, and did typical girls' night stuff, Bailey simply joined in. We played a card game, think War meets Truth or Dare meets 2 Lies and a Truth." I sipped my martini and slipped my hand back down to her leg. She gave no reaction.

"Each time someone lost the round, they'd have to do 2 Lies and a Truth. If we got the Truth right, the loser had to complete a dare, and if we got it wrong, the loser got to pick one of us to do a dare instead. This started with basic drinking dares and embarrassing dares but quickly turned into undressing, wet t-shirts, and I even did a handstand where my shirt came off my breasts and left me topless." My nipples were now standing at attention as my fingers lightly scratched the jean fabric of Michelle's pants. Again, she gave no positive or negative reaction...which I took as a good thing.

"As the night went on...the liquor doing what it does best...the nudity in the room, the hot and heavy conversations, plus the events of the week replaying in my head on repeat...plus not having any dick in quite some time...I was all sorts of worked up, as you may have guessed." I asked, looking at Michelle dead on. Her face was a bit more blushed, she was now leaning on her hand with her elbow supporting her on the table, staring right at me. Her other hand drew circles on her drink's glass lip.

"After Trish inevitably passed out from her drinking, in my bed, Bailey and I called it a night and she went downstairs to her room and I sprawled out on the couch. I put on a movie or TV show that I quickly dismissed and began playing with myself on the couch in the dark. Moments later, as my orgasm rose and I lay my head back on the couch, I felt a warm tongue on my pussy and hands on my thighs. I whipped my head down and...." I stopped to take a deep breath. I slid my hands closer to the crotch of this Milf who offered no resistance. The warmth radiating from her crotch made it clear that my story was turning her on as much as it was turning me on.

"And..." She asked before checking on me..."Are you okay? Do you need water?" She asked sincerely, reaching for one of the waters on the table.

Using my free hand, I waved myself down in an attempt to cool myself off. "I'm fine...I'm fine. Thank you though. Not sure if it's the bar or the story but I'm all sorts of warm!" I giggled, drinking my martini. Michelle took this chance to drink her drink as well after putting the water she got for me back down on the table.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Pardon?" I played it coy.

"Between your legs...Bailey or Trish?" She asked, I felt her legs spread as my hand inched closer to her crotch.

I quietly answered.

"I couldn't hear you...say again?" She asked. To which I again replied, quietly.

Michelle then pointed to her ear in an effort to again communicate that she couldn't hear what I was saying.

Taking another sip of liquid courage and setting my glass down, I looked back toward Michelle and then instantly leaned in and slid up next to her ear. My breasts pressed against her left shoulder and my left hand quickly switched positions with my right hand - which was now being used to balance on the back of the booth, I whispered in her ear." Bailey was between my legs, and her tongue was magically working my clit like nothing I had felt before."

"Ohhhh" Michelle lightly sighed as my lips grazed her ear.

My left hand wasted no time as it pressed against the dampness Michelle's crotch had created in her jeans.

"She made me cum so hard that I squirted all over her face and tongue. She then quickly pushed me on my back and then climbed up on top..." I began to explain as my left hand was now rubbing Michelle through her jeans.

"Straddling my waist with her legs intertwined with my own, she pressed her dripping pussy against my swollen cunt and began grinding against it." I detailed, pressing firmly against her the fabric covering her desiring womanhood.

Michelle moaned in my ear...she was mine.

"Do you want to go to your room and see what that feels like?" I asked before lightly licking her ear and moving down to her neck and biting it.

"Mmhmm" she moaned in agreement.

I leaned up and over her face. She was staring up into my eyes, lust completely taking over her. I lowered my head and kissed her softly before removing myself from on top of her and sitting back down in my seat. I pulled a $100 bill from my purse, placed it on the table, finished my drink, and grabbed her hand, leading her out of the booth and out of the bar.

We made it to the elevator without her backing out, in the elevator was almost a different story.

I pulled her into the elevator behind me and brought her close to me, so that our breasts were pressed firmly together, with only the fabric of our tops between them. I lay another kiss on her lips, and slowly and momentarily, used my tongue to play in her mouth before pulling it out and asking, "Your room or mine?"

Michelle simply turned around and walked over to the buttons and press the number 10. It was at this moment, the realization of what was most likely about to happen, kicked in for her.

"You know what, I don't think we should do this. I am married and I do love my husband and my family. "She said as she put her face in her hands in embarrassment.

I pulled her back into me so that my hard nipples were pressing into her back. Bringing my hands around her side, I squeeze and began playing with her breasts in her shirt. I rested my lips on the nape of her neck and began nibbling and sucking on it.

I could feel her body begin to relax and collapse into mine as the elevator shot up to the different floors. Using my left hand to move from her breasts to her crotch, I began to massage her once more. My right hand slipped in between the buttons of her shirt and found the soft, bra-free, and naked flesh beneath. My movements on her neck intensified.

I pulled away long enough to ask, "Are you SURE you want to do this? A moment ago and felt like you were rethinking things. I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do, however, I promise you, if you do it not only will be something you'll never forget, but you won't feel that guilty after."

I could feel her hips begin to press against my hand and her breathing increased. I tongued her ear, and she reached back with her right hand and grabbed my ass through my skirt. She released a soft moan right as we arrived at the 10th floor.

"So... Michelle, here is your final chance. Without me playing with you, manipulating you through how horny you have become... Do you want to do this?" I asked lightly pushing her through the door, so it wouldn't close on us.

Without hesitation, she turned, grabbed my hand, and led me out of the elevator. It didn't take long for us to get into the room and for me to take off her clothes and have a night she will never forget.

For all the new timers I've ever been with, Michelle probably wasn't in the top 25 percent for her oral ability. But to be honest, I didn't care. She was, however, a screamer, a squirter, and tasted heavenly.

I brought her to multiple orgasms and she was able to get me off with the help of B.O.B., who I had brought on my journey with me. Our night was long but it didn't go on like it does with Bailey, Trish, and I. But it is one that I know will get the girls going later.

She even gave me her phone number and said if I'm ever in her part of town to give her a call and I said likewise. If you're ever in Arizona, let me know. I've got a room with a couple of girls who happily would treat you to a good time.

(Back to the present day.)

I ate a light tuna salad meal with a whey protein shake and some fruit. It was going to be a few hours before Trish got home, and I was honestly pooped.

Bailey popped on a movie, Pineapple Express, and the two of us plopped on my couch. Bailey draped her legs over mine and wore her cute little cheerleading booty shorts and a loose shirt. While I wore my favorite thin-loose pajama bottoms with a white camisole top.

"Have you ever smoked weed before?" Bailey asked out of nowhere. Well I guess it wasn't out of nowhere seeing how the movie we were watching is primarily about smoking weed or what happens to stoners in the movie

"I mean I've tried it before. But it was just never my thing. What about you?" I asked, tickling her hips and causing her to jump.

"I mean DUH! I did just come from the college in the one state where it's been legal to smoke weed for the longest time." Bailey said sarcastically, making a face at me.

"Did you like it? It always makes me sick or have a panic attack." I said, feeling infantile.

"I mean it was fun, and some of the best sex with my ex-boyfriend did come while we were high. Probably because he was so high that he lasted as long as he did, which made it as fun as it was. But I always felt groggy the day after, and I honestly was just really lazy." Bailey said as she took one of my grapes and ate them.

"You know if you eat too many grapes you're gonna have to poop right? "I asked, laughing.

"Get the fuck out of here are you for real?" Bailey shrieked. "I have had like three bowls of these today!"

"Well, yeah, haven't you ever heard of old people eating prunes to help them poop?" I asked, taking the grapes from her and eating them.

"I mean it's not the first thing that comes to mind but I think I have heard of that before. It's just crazy to me to think that if I eat too many grapes I'm gonna have to poop a lot." Bailey laughed as she reached out for one of my mangoes instead.

"Well, it's not like a laxative or anything like that. It just softens your stool so it's a little more watery than normal." I explained, now realizing we are talking about poop while I'm eating. "Anyways!! What kind of workout should we do today?"

"Ooh! One of those yoga-dance classes is today. They seem super fun!" Bailey squealed as she clapped her hands together.

"Dance-Yoga?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, it's not yoga while you dance, you silly fuck. It's a dance class first and then yoga to finish off. Claire, the cute Asian girl from the front desk, says it's really fun!" She said looking back at me directly. "Wanna give it a try?"