The AirBnB Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean I'm completely down. I love yoga and a dance workout sounds refreshing and new. Do you think Trish will do it though? She has never been a fan of yoga." I asked, eating another grape.

It was at that moment, almost on cue, that Trish unexpectedly walked through the front door. "Honey, I'm home!" Trish said, imitating every misogynistic male TV show or cartoon character.

Turning around on the couch, "Babe! We were just talking about you" I said.

Bailey, refusing to get up from her seat, turned to smile at Trish.

I had to buck Bailey off of my lap before I could stand up, "Get off me, you turd, I need to say hi to her!" I whined.

Bailey just fell over on the couch, thus allowing me to get up.

I ran around the couch and embraced Trish, giving her a passionate hug and kiss.

There is no secret between the three of us that Trish and I had a deeper relationship. But Bailey never felt unloved, unsatisfied, and never felt lesser. I love that about her. Some people would take that and just feel inferior and jealous and angry and have all this animosity built up inside, but not her. She was wonderful and we love her.

"How was your trip, baby?" Trish asked as she threw her purse and duffle bag on the floor.

"It was really good. Learned a lot, made connections, networked, and seduced a milf. Ya know...the expected." I laughed as I squeezed her closer to me.

"A milf you say? Do tell..." Trish smiled as she hugged me back before pushing me lightly away so she could take off her shoes.

I proceeded to tell her the story of Michelle. You could tell that Trish was visibly getting all worked up as her nipples were pushing through her scrubs that she often wore to work, and her demeanor was that of Trish when she was extremely horny.

However, resisting the temptation to take each other right then and there, Bailey and I presented Trish with the idea of going to the new dance yoga class, and she appeared excited about it.

"I don't know why you guys think I'm so lame and like I won't do these things with you." Trish said all annoyed.

"It's not that we don't think you won't do it, it's just we know you hate yoga, so you know why would you wanna do something you hate?" Bailed asked Trish.

"Fairpoint, but if you two are doing it, I automatically want to do it," Trish said as she stripped off her scrubs in the middle of the kitchen, leaving herself in a tight camisole, her nipples visible through it as her breasts stretched the fabric making it more transparent.

"Did Bailey tell you?" Trish asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"...I'm down 30," Trish said with a very proud look on her face.

Playing dumb, I asked, "30 what? Clients?" Trying to look as concerned as I could.

"No, babe. I'm down 30 pounds." She said, flaunting her figure, turning left and right.

"No fucking shit! I knew you looked amazing! I didn't know you had lost that much weight. I'm so fucking proud of you! " I squealed with the biggest smile on my face.

"Why don't we celebrate tonight? After the gym let's go out for some 'Italian' " I said, making quotations with my fingers around the word Italian.

What you may not know is that since our last update, anytime someone offered to go out to dinner and used quotes around whatever we were going to go out for, like Italian, it meant that somebody was going to be under the table throughout the dinner. Very similar to what we had done with Lindsey the first night Trish met her.

"That would be amazing! " Trish said, clapping her hands in excitement.

"When does this class start, Bailey?" I asked.

"5:45 is when everyone is supposed to be there. I think the class starts at 6. We've got about 30 minutes to get there before then. Claire also mentioned they had limited spots so we may want to sign in early." Bailey said, now lounging back on the couch on her elbows looking towards Trish and I who are now both in the kitchen.

"Awesome. Well, I would say go shower but that makes no sense unless you want to." I motioned to Trish.

"I will at least rinse my body off so that I don't smell super bad after the dance-yoga thing. I wanna smell decent for you at dinner." She said as she walked up and gave me another kiss and then walked past me and slapped my ass on her way to the room.

I listened for when she was going to the bathroom and started the shower before turning and talking to Bailey.

Without missing a beat, she said, "Good job! You even convinced me you didn't know."

"Thanks, but let's stop talking about it before we get in trouble. What are you gonna wear to the gym?" I asked Bailey as I sat down at the island and thought about what I was gonna wear. I typically would wear leggings or yoga pants with a sports bra but I wanted something a little bit more... accessible for dinner afterward.

Bailey popped up and walked over slowly to the kitchen. " I think I'll just wear this."

"You fucking would, "I said.

"I fucking would, you are right. Do you have a problem with what I'm wearing?" She asked as she straddled me and the barstool.

Wrapping my arms around her neck, she leaned forward, pressing her hard nipples into my chest, my nipples getting hard in return. "I have no problem with what you're wearing, I just know I will be distracted the entire time and I would love a good workout today. "

"Fine," Bailey said. "I'll go put something a little less revealing on just for you babe. " She kissed me, gave my nipples a quick tweak with her fingers, and then disappeared downstairs.

Bailey slept with us in our room, it was everyone's room, but my closet was only big enough for me and Trish. And Trish won the game of "who could make me cum the hardest" so she got to claim the second half of my closet. Bailey's closet was downstairs in the guest room. Which I think Bailey likes.

I say that because I think she gets off at going downstairs and getting as sexy as she possibly can and surprising us when she returns upstairs. It is almost like she thrives on it. I swear she is so fucking cute and keeps both of us on our toes at all times.

We do have an arrangement, however, that here in about two or three months, we would switch where I would take the downstairs closet if she wanted to switch and have the upstairs closet with Trish. That way we were always taking turns. However, I do not foresee that happening. Not that I would mind if it did.

I went into the bathroom and admired Trish, who was soaking up her beautiful body, for at least two minutes before breaking my stare and going into my closet and putting on a white tennis skirt and a tight pink tube top.

I didn't often wear this skirt unless I was going to play tennis *newsflash* which was never... But Trish loves a good skirt, and I love the idea of her being able to play with me under the table versus my yoga pants.

I came out of my closet to Trish wrapped in a towel. She turned around and her jaw practically dropped off of her head. Her hand instantly dropped the towel and she grabbed a hold of me and pulled me close. "How in the hell am I supposed to keep my hands off of you when you're wearing something you know drives me insane?" She asked me, grabbing my ass through the skirt, her body dripping on my top.

"That's kind of the point. I want to work out directly in front of you so every time you look up, you see my ass shaking underneath the skirt when I dance or so you get a full view of my pussy and my ass when I'm bent over." I teased, lightly pushing her away so she didn't get me super wet.

"But, don't you worry, you are going to have a good night I promise," I reassured her as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I better, or else! Ha!" Trish threatened from behind me.

I walked into the kitchen to find Bailey in a modest pair of yoga shorts and a cute two-toned sports top.

"What the fuck! And you were worried about me being the distraction?" Bailey whined running over to me and admiring my outfit.

"Well..tonight's not about you...is it? It's about Trish!" I laughed.

"True! True!" Bailey smiled. "Ooh check it!" She said, pulling out her phone.

It was a text from Emily that read, "Mistress, Rebecca is free this weekend to hang out! 😜".

"The show must go on!" I said.

"What should we do? I mean we could keep partying but I feel like trying something new....ya know?" Bailey said with her hand on her hip.

"Well..give it a thought and maybe we could brainstorm a little later tonight." I smiled as I walked to the pantry, grabbed my shaker water bottle, and filled it with water.

A few minutes later Trish exited our room wearing a tight light blue cut-off t-shirt that barely contained her boobs...I have no idea what her plan is on not having her tits fall out...and workout shorts similar to that of Bailey, but less tight and revealing. I say that because I was confident I could make out the pussy lips of Bailey if she were to bend over.

We all grabbed and threw our stuff in my gym bag and then headed to the gym.

We got to the gym at around 5:35. After putting all of our stuff in a shared locker in the changing room, we decided to loosen up by stretching and then lightly walking on the treadmill.

Trish did more of a power walk compared to the casual walk Bailey and I were doing. I swear Trish's tits almost fell out about 10 times but somehow she finagled her outfit to keep her shirt on no matter the bounce her giant globetrotters would complete.

5:45 came before we knew it, and we walked to the studio where the Dance-Yoga class was being held. Good thing we got to the gym when we did, as we were able to sign up before our warm-up. This class had probably 30 to 35 women waiting to get into the 25-person class. Since we pre-signed, we just walked in, each grabbed a yoga mat and found a spot near the middle, but kind of to the left of the instructor.

I stretched out my arms, bent over stretched my legs, and tied my shoes when I noticed Jamie walk in.

*Reminder, Jamie was the woman I met a few months back who helped spot me when I worked out and then briefly joined in the sauna. She was about 45 yrs old, a brunette, with an amazingly toned body and massive tits.*

She was wearing a loose, long-sleeve midriff t-shirt, similar to what you may see in 80's movies, and some tight spandex leggings.

She caught my staring in her direction and waved at me as she took a spot to the right and in front of me by a few women.

"ALRIGHT, LADIES YOU READY FOR SOME FUN ASS-KICKERY?" The young Latina woman leading the class yelled into the microphone that she was wearing. Latin music began to play over the speakers as she laid out the rules and expectations.

It was pretty much Zumba, a Columbian-inspired choreographed workout dance that is designed to burn calories, increase heart rate, and encourage muscle tension growth. The instructor started the class by showing the 8-step dance very slowly so that everyone could see and become familiar with each move.

Unsurprisingly, Trish and Bailey were quick to catch on and immediately looked like they knew what they were doing. Bailey being a cheerleader and Trish being a great dancer, the two of them were just awesome.

Surprisingly enough, however, I was feeling the music and doing well myself. I normally take time remembering things like dance moves, but today I was in the zone!

I looked over and saw Jamie and she was giving it 110%. What caught my eye wasn't necessarily her dance moves, which were decent at best, but her tits swinging wildly within her shirt.

I don't know why she wasn't wearing some sort of bra with her tits as big as they were, but I wasn't complaining. They distracted me enough that I fell out of rhythm and quickly had to refocus on the instructor.

The song changed and then so did the choreography. The dancing became more core-focused with burpees, mountain climbers, and jumping jack-styled dance moves.

This was easier for me as I've always been more core and cardio-focused on my workouts. Where these were less of Trish's strengths. Bailey had no weaknesses and was still going strong.

I glanced over at Jamie during a set of jumping jacks and saw her tits bouncing uncontrollably. How they weren't distracting her is beyond me. I can't run or jump, swim, or do anything that requires physicality without something to secure my tits to my chest. Their constant movement drives me nuts and often brings discomfort.

But yet, here was Jamie, going all out with her tits bouncing on an invisible trampoline.

The instructor called out for an increase in intensity which caught my attention and everyone dropped into the "burpee" position and then shifted straight into the mountain climbers. For those unfamiliar, this is where you are in an up push-up position and bring your knees up toward your chest/face in a running motion.

Because of my posture, I always looked forward during these verses down toward the ground or to my knees as many of the women around me were.

My eyes again caught Jamie's movements, and her breasts were going wild. This time my mouth watered as I witnessed Jamie's knees hitting the under part of her boobs causing glimpses of her flesh to become visible with each movement.

I couldn't see the nipples, but I saw underboob and a bit more.

"Alright, alright, alright ladies, we're going to do a brief cool down, get some water or whatever you brought to drink, try not to sit down, and bring those heart rates down." The instructor announced.

Some women flipped over on their backs before quickly sitting up, others propped up on their knees, and we three all stood up with our hands on our waists or above our heads.

I bent over to grab my water, stood back up, took a drink, and noticed Jamie facing back toward us, bent over tying her shoe.

I nudged Trish, who nudged Bailey, as we all got an eyeful down Jamie's shirt. Again, no nipple was present but we all got a great glimpse of Jamie's wonderful cleavage.

Trish gave me a "I want her" look, which instilled a more intense sense of desire and lust within me for Jamie.

"Okay ladies, one more song, and then we will bring it back down with another cool down and some easy relaxing yoga," the young woman's voice came over the speakers to announce.

A loud upbeat song came up on the speakers and the instructor instantly started dancing in a more fun and less workout-styled choreography.

This was more club-styled dancing and right up Trish's alley. There were a lot of dips, ass shaking, hip swaying, pop-styled dancing, and even some twerking.

It was fun and quickly brought out the youth in many of the women in the studio.

Trish was enjoying the twerking as was Bailey. I was a bit more conservative but I did shake my ass and try to twerk. But I was having more fun watching them. Jamie was letting loose from what I could tell but was a lot like me in that she wasn't going crazy or twerking or being too lewd.

The song went on for 4 to 5 minutes and before we knew it, "THAT'S IT, LADIES!! GOOD JOB!" The instructor commended us as the music slowly quietened and became more relaxed.

"Amazing effort! But it's not over yet...time to relax our bodies, stretch these muscles, and cool down." The instructor continued. "Anyone who doesn't have a yoga mat, please feel free to use one of ours on the rack in the corner. If you are going to leave, please make sure to cool down before driving home, with a slow walk on the treadmill or something similar"

The three of us, having already grabbed our mats before, just stood there and drank some water.

"That was fun, huh babe?" Bailey asked Trish.

"Fuck ya...great workout, I feel POOPED. But it was also nice just letting loose and dancing without someone trying to hit on you." Trish replied, recanting the normal reactions we get when we'd go dancing.

"Oh word..." Bailey replied, throwing up gang signs like the absolute dork that she is.

"I swear if you were not so cute, you would be almost too dorky for me," I laughed.

As everyone gathers their yoga mats and rolls them out on the floor, some women leave the room more interested in the dancing aspect of today's workout class compared to the yoga section that we were about to get into. This was nice because it added more room to the studio. A lot of people were scooting down or spreading out and we were one of those people.

I ended up moving probably three or four people down with Trish and Bailey following. This had us more centered in the class

I looked up and saw that Jamie was now sitting right in front of me. She was sitting on her yoga mat, stretching her legs out in front of her, with her head going down toward her knees.

She then sat up, propped her knee up, and then pushed her arm off her knee, twisting her back to pop it, when she noticed me. "Oh hey!" She said excitedly.

"HEY!! How are you?" I replied, giddily.

"I'm doing very well. Lucy right?" She asked me, turning around but not completely facing me.

"Correct. And you are Jamie if I remember correctly?" I asked, knowing damn well what her name was

"The one and only!" She joked. " We should catch up later."

"We should!" I started right as the instructor's voice came back over the speaker.

"All right ladies, let's get going. We're gonna start with some basic stretches to get those muscles we just worked out nice and loose."

"Oof! Better turn around before I get in trouble." Jamie snarked, as she whipped back around and stood up following everyone else's movements.

I looked back over to see Bailey and Trish both giving me that. "Oh yeah" look. The same look that identifies we were all thinking the same thing.

The class went on and was pretty uneventful. With us taking deep breaths with our eyes closed the majority of the time. However, there were a couple of times toward the end, when Jamie again caught my attention.

It was when we started in the Upward Dog position and transitioned back into the Downward Dog position. You would essentially start on your belly, looking up towards the sky, with your feet kicked out behind you, and then with one smooth motion would push back into a downward position with your hips pushing back up in the sky, your feet now beneath you. If you don't know what these positions are, you should probably go get checked or move out from under the rock you are living under.

During one of these transitions, Jamie's shirt fell free so I could completely see down her shirt and see her naked flesh. Right there in front of me, her dangling tits were fully in view. I could see all of her dark nipples and perfect breasts just swinging with every motion.

I must've gotten super distracted because Trish felt inclined enough to remind me to continue into the next position.

At one point I thought Jamie caught me looking as she smiled at me through her legs as I was looking up but I don't know if she knew what I was looking at or not.

This happened a handful of times and was keeping me distracted. Before I knew it, the 20-minute cooldown/yoga session was finished.

We were packing up all of our yoga mats when Jamie walked over to me.

"So I haven't seen you around lately. Are you coming on a different day now?" She asked, slightly out of breath. Her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. It took everything inside to not stare and to keep my imagination from going back to what I saw just minutes prior.

"Yeah...I was coming on Mondays before but lately, it's been more like Tuesdays or Fridays." I replied.

Trish walked away, looked back, and smiled at me. Turning back to Jamie I smiled and asked, "How have workouts been going for you? You look fantastic!"

"Oh, thank you...you are too kind. The husband has been out of town a lot lately, so I've just been spending my time here instead which has been great because...let's be honest he doesn't wear me out at home if you know what I mean. " Jamie said, giggling. "At least not physically."