The AirBnB Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh...babe...she's about to burst...get over here..." Trish said, breaking their kiss and looking back at me.

I was sprawled out against the adjacent wall 3 fingers deep on the verge of my own orgasm.

Stopping my self-pleasure, I positioned myself on my knees directly behind Shelby. Trish removed her fingers to which Shelby gasped, and then used her two hands to pull Shelby's ass apart. This gave me a full unfiltered view of her dripping labia.

I wasted no time and jumped tongue-first into the pools of this Applebee's waitress. Shelby instantly moaned as loud as she could, causing it to echo in the somewhat empty bathroom. I lapped at her swollen love muffin at warp speed. I was incredibly horny and couldn't pace myself and tease her the way I normally would. I normally would make her beg for it, make her scream for it, and potentially agree to be a pet. However, I wanted her flavor in my mouth, I wanted her orgasm on my belt, and I needed it now.

I could feel her eruption looming and increased my tongue's tempo. Trish was moaning behind me and I imagined her against the wall furiously rubbing her clit.

It was hard to find Shelby's clit with her legs pressed together, but almost as if she read my mind, Shelby pulled her legs apart and gave me unbridled access.

I quickly positioned myself under her legs with my head upside down, found her clit, and sucked it into between my lips. Trish, loving the view but incapable of watching anymore, jumped down and straddled my now exposed pussy and began grinding on my pussy with her own.

Shelby could hold back no more and yelled into the stall wall as she tried to muffle her moans. She exploded and squirted all over my face before collapsing to the ground. The problem in this was she was now sitting on my face and had no intention of stopping the devouring of my dessert.

This position allowed me to suckle her clit and pussy juice without having to strain my neck. Trish reached down and pinched my nipple as she continued to ride my clit vigorously. Shelby's body was out of control as her trembling and shaking from her orgasm refused to subside as I carried on with my onslaught of her sensitive flower.

"Ma'am...please..oh ...god..unh...please stop..it's too much," Shelby begged.

But acting as if I didn't hear her, I continued. To make things harder for our cute waitress, I slipped a finger into her incredibly tight pussy as I worked her clit. She's tighter than Lindsey was and even tasted better too. And that is truly saying something.

I felt a second wave building in our young friend as her legs tensed, her movements became more voluntary, and her pussy tightened around my finger. This had me increase my efforts with both my finger and tongue. My tongue slithered up and down moving through her inexperienced twat and touching every wall, lip, and inch that I could. I would suckle her sweet bud like candy causing her to twitch and flinch with each pass.

Where she was first resisting and asking me to stop, quickly turned into her gyrating and humping my face powerfully with her hands against the stall wall for support, as her next orgasm arrived.

Feeling her drip down my chin and face, combined with Trish's skilled tribbing, was enough for me to implode and feel the sensational pleasure I had been dying for all dinner. Trish was quick to follow not but a few seconds later. Trish had a hard time biting her lip and not screaming as she normally would, where my moans were muffled by the hairless cunt on my face.

Shelby stepped over and off my head and leaned against the wall of the stall. "What the fuck...I mean..WHAT THE FUCK!"

"You should get dressed," I began to inform her as I rolled over and sat up on my knees facing her. My face was covered in her juices as if I had just splashed water on my face. Reaching out for her chin, I pulled her in closer to me, kissing her softly and lovingly. Inviting her to taste the sweetness of her pussy. "I'm confident your break is over," I said, after breaking our kiss.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Shelby shrieked as she shot up and got dressed as quickly as she could realizing that she had been in here for quite a while. "Im going to lose my fuckin job!"

We had easily been in here for 25 minutes, not to mention she was in here before us, so I understood her panic.

Shelby got fully dressed and started to dart through the bathroom. Trish was able to grab her hand before she left and swung her back into her and shoved her tongue back into the girl's mouth. Shelby didn't resist and moaned at the kiss before pulling away.

"Shelby..." I said from the stall. She looked back at me in just my skirt, my tits still free for her to see. "Just tell him you just started your period and bled through...he'll stop you before you go into too much detail.." I shook my tits at her glaze-filled eyes.

Shelby smiled, bit her lip, and admired my nakedness a bit more before opening the door and walking through. Immediately as she walked out Bailey and Jamie walked in.

"I fucking knew it!" Bailey yelled. "You're lucky we stood guard at the door!"

I put my top on and fixed my outfit and helped Trish do the same. "Thanks, babe!" I smiled at the other two girls as we all made our way back to our table.

Jamie was dumbfounded at the evening she experienced today. "Did you just seduce her like you did me at the gym?" Jamie asked as we began to pack our things at the table.

"Mostly, except she was already playing with her perfectly cute pussy when we got in there. We just helped her over the edge a bit." Trish explained as she looked around the restaurant for Shelby.

Shelby was at a table 30 ft away and was avoiding making eye contact with our group. However, the glow that now surrounded her was impossible to miss.

On the table was our check for $5. Shelby only charged us for one Molten Lava Cake. On the back of the check was a smiley face and her phone number. I took her number down, programmed it in my phone as "Shelby - best tasting pussy", and we left her a $50 tip before leaving to go home and show Jamie the night of her life.

.

~~~~~~~~~~Continued in Chp. 13~~~~~~~~~~~~~