The AirBnB Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's tongue was frozen as she began to feel the real cunnilingus ecstasy with women for the first time.

I was enjoying the show and stroked her hair. Taking this as a reminder, Jamie's tongue went into overdrive. She was building me up but it was not enough to get me off. She kept stopping to enjoy the two tongues exploring her nether regions behind her.

Jamie sat up on her hands as she pushed her pelvis back into my girlfriends' tongues.

Thoroughly lost in what she was feeling, Jamie hadn't realized that I had flipped a 180 and that my head was now under her chest. That was until she felt my tongue swirl around her tit.

Almost out of instinct, Jamie forced her breast down and completely into my mouth. Like a starving infant, I nursed her wonderful breast...trying deeply to fit the whole boob in my mouth.

Jamie managed to find the wherewithal to reach up and rub my pussy with all this going on, but again she wasn't really paying me any attention, yet it still felt nice.

Suddenly, her whole body began to shake.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" was all Jamie could yell in the small room.

"OH FUCK...FUCKING FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKS!!!" Jamie screamed as she grabbed a handful of each of my thighs and squeezed ruthlessly. It hurt like a mother fucker.

"YESSSSSSS" she screamed as she came all over the girls' tongues.

Her orgasm maybe lasted 15 seconds before she collapsed onto me, her boob still in my mouth.

I managed to slither out from underneath her and Jamie instantly rolled on her back. I stood up and leaned over her and kissed her gently as she slowly came down from cloud 9.

"What the fuck...where the fuck...has that been hiding?" She asked in between breaths.

I laughed before replying after my next kiss, "On the tongues of my girlfriends of course.."

With a horrified look on her face, Jamie sat up on her elbows and looked at me and then at Bailey and Trish who were now on a towel on the floor in a 69 going mad at each other.

"We didn't come here today intending on seducing you. However, you looked so amazing that we couldn't help ourselves." I reassured her.

Looking back at me and then back at Trish and Bailey, Jamie slowly took deep breaths before talking. "I should get..going.."

"If you must...same time next week?" I asked, helping her to a sitting position.

Jamie's eyes fixed on Bailey and Trish as Trish sat up and began riding Bailey's face as her orgasm came to culmination.

My hands found Jamie's right breast and lightly tweaked her nipple, I cooed in her ear. "Ya know, if your husband is out of town, we could take this back to my place and I give you the dick-down your body is craving right now."

Jamie slowly just looked at me and simply nodded.

We sat there together and watched as Trish coated Bailey's face before they flipped positions and Bailey rode Trish's tongue to her extreme orgasm.

I enjoyed the show with Jamie, side by side, both our legs spread, and our hands rubbing each other. Jamie even came once more on my fingers as she watched Bailey enjoy Trish's tongue.

Eventually, we all got up, left the sauna, rinsed off in the showers, and changed in the locker room.

"So...Jamie, what do you think? You coming over?" I asked her as I closed my locker, duffle bag in hand.

Trish and Bailey with their arms interlocked, both stood at the end of the row of lockers waiting patiently.

Unlocking her phone and then locking it again, Jamie shuffled her car keys in her hand before taking my hand and leading me out of the locker room with the girls following close behind.

Once outside Bailey piped up, "Italian?"

"Oh, shit!! That's right!" I exclaimed. "Jamie, we were going to go out for dinner tonight and I am starving after that workout, do you want to join?"

Looking lost, she simply shrugged, grabbed my arm, and smiled. "I'm here for the ride. My son is at home and can take care of himself for the night. I'll just text him to let him know. I'll be home later." Jamie said, holding onto my arm like she was my date.

"Trish...thoughts?" I asked.

"Somewhere with variety...fuck it...Applebees? They may have that corner booth open...you know the one." Trish answered, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Applebees it is!" I exclaimed as I walked Jamie to her car before meeting back up with Trish and Bailey at my Jeep.

"Holy fuck that was hot!" Bailey shrieked as I sat in the car. "Did you know she was going to be there?"

"No clue, notta one." I answered back, as I reversed out of my parking spot.

Trish sitting in the passenger seat reached over, grabbed, and forced my legs apart. She quickly found her hands under my skirt and began rubbing my pussy through the thin material that lay between her fingers and my flesh.

"Mmm," I moaned. I can't tell you how badly I want to cum right now as I started driving down the street with what I believe was Jamie in the Mustang behind me.

I moaned more as Trish expertly rubbed my clit through my panties. Bailey, not wanting to be left out of the party, pushed over into the seat behind mine. Reaching around the back of the seat, she grabbed my tits and instantly pulled on my nipples.

My nipples have always been pretty sensitive, but they were always INSANELY sensitive after being turned on for quite some time.

Between Bailey tugging on my nipples, Trish rubbing my clit, and being a little sexually frustrated as the only one who didn't cum in the spa, I couldn't help but cum while driving.

The Jeep swerved and Trish had to grab the wheel as she felt my orgasm release. I had to watch the road the best I could, though my eyes wanted to slam shut while I came, as my body slammed against the driver's seat. Fucking Bailey didn't relent on my nipples as she was now squeezing them harder, which was only making my orgasm last longer.

This was the most dangerous orgasm that I've had, but it was also the most exciting.

About a minute later I was able to recoup and take the wheel again. Lucky for us, most of my orgasm landed at a red light, but it was the 15 seconds before that that had us a little worried. I could have cared less the entire time, but still....very unsafe. *Don't cum and drive!*

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Jamie's bright blue Mustang was still right behind me. I wonder what she must have been thinking when the Jeep swerved as hard as it did.

It didn't matter though, as within 10 minutes, we were at our destination, the neighborhood Applebees.

Gillian was the hostess that we hoped to greet when we walked in. She was friends with Emily and Lindsey and though had never played with us 3, had been a frequent flier at Emily and Lindsey's home.

"Hello Mistresses, party of 4 in the corner booth?" Gillian asked with a sly smile.

"You know it," I replied with a wink.

Gillian was maybe 18 or 19 years old, but she wasn't my type. She was short with long black hair, hazel eyes, small breast, and a big, but not athletically big, ass. She was also a bit more pudgy than I would like. However, Emily and Lindsay both have raving reviews about her willingness, openness, and how quickly she learns. All in all, based on what I know and what I've seen she probably gets a 5 or 6 on my scale.

Gillian led us to the corner booth where luckily there were not a lot of people. There was one older couple but they looked like they were towards the end of their meal.

Without asking and almost on cue, the lights were dimmed in this part of the restaurant.

"Shelby will be your server and she will be with you shortly," Gillian informed us, she then winked at both Trish and Bailey. She did her best to saunter away to try and grab as much attention as she could.

"VIP service...They must know you here." Jamie joked as she nudged me on my shoulder.

This booth was one of the rounded booths where the table was in the middle, and everyone sat next to each other in a U-shape. I sat in the middle next to Jamie with Trish on my left and Bailey on Jamie's right.

It didn't take long for Shelby to approach the table. "I heard we have some special guests this evening. My name is Shelby and I'll be happily here to do whatever I can to make your experience the best it can be." She said as winked at Trish. We have never seen this waitress before but somehow we were getting vibes that she knew what we were all about.

"What can we get started for you this evening?" Shelby asked, starting with Trish. "Cocktails, appetizers, drinks?"

"I'll just have water with three lemon wedges, please?" Trish asked with a smile at the cute waitress.

"You know what, I'll get the same," I replied with Bailey agreeing to the same.

Jamie, not wanting to be the odd one out also answered with, "I guess I will too."

"All right 4 waters with 3 lemon wedges in each. Any chips and salsa, queso, or anything like that?" She asked everyone.

"Chips and salsa would be perfect!" I said, excited as I loved their salsa. "There's no "cute party of four" specials going on, is there?" I asked, wanting to know what kind of waitress Shelby was going to be.

"Let me see what I can do," Shelby winked and then walked away.

Shelby was pretty cute and may know that we 3 were lesbians, but being a former waitress back in college I know that you almost just need to flirt with everyone to get good tips. Shelby was average height for a girl with small breasts and a decent butt, nothing special. Her face was gorgeous though. She reminded me a bit of Mila Kunis mixed with Eliza Dushku. All in all, she got a 7 or an 8.

Jamie then looked at me and asked," Do you know her?"

"The waitress? No, not even a little bit. Sometimes people just pick up on our vibe. The hostess knows of us, however, through our pets." I said with a cocky tone to my voice. "She may be picking up on the sexual tension and energy that we brought with us, regardless," I said, laughing and giggling.

Trish's hand found its way to my thigh, and almost instantly started rubbing the inner part of it. I spread my thighs just enough to give her access to my pussy if she was interested, however to my dismay, she was not quite ready for that... she was just being affectionate. The cute bitch.

"Pets?" Jamie asked, looking at everyone at the table confused.

"You know...when you get there, you'll get there," Trish responded, her fingers trailing up and down my thigh under my skirt.

Changing the subject, sort of, "So Jamie... What did you think about the party we had in the sauna?" Bailey asked.

"I think I'm still coming to terms with what happened, but if you ask me if I enjoyed it..."Jamie said, looking over at me, "I would better answer with, I came out for more didn't I?" Jamie giggled. She then suddenly jumped a little bit in her seat, for almost no reason. "Bailey, right?" Jamie asks Bailey.

"Yep, the one and only. Well, at least the only one that we know." Bailey replied.

"How d..d...do you know Lucy and...Trish was it?" Jamie asked while stuttering, to which Trish simply nodded.

.

"Oh, well I thought Lucy explained that? Either way, I was one of her first Airbnb tenants Lucy had. And after a night of drinking and playing some very fun games," Bailey winked as she continued, "we fucked and then went out the next day...fucked in the mall. Then went over to Trina's house and fucked in the hot tub. We went out into the mountains and seduced Lindsay, Lucy's first pet, and before I knew it, I was moving in with Lucy and Trish and now we're effectively in a very sexy, throuple." Bailey detailed without taking a breath. I watched as Jamie's body sank into the booth a little bit after Bailey was done talking.

"What about you, Trish? How do y...y...you know Lucy?" Jamie asked, again, with another stutter.

"Oh, Luce and I go way back. I think I've known her since middle school. We've been getting into trouble ever since. But it wasn't until Trina and Bailey came into the mix that the sexual tension between us became something real. And now I'm madly in love with her and this little minx next to you." Trish said, squeezing my leg again.

"Wait...so all of you are in one relationship? Doesn't that get messy?" Jamie asked, very intrigued by what was going on.

"I mean...it's been what 3, maybe 4, months? We've not fought or anything. I think the key is lots of communication and that if 2 of us are arguing, that it stays between us and the 3rd doesn't pick sides." I replied. 'It started with Trish and I becoming official, but I had feelings for Bailey and came to find out so did Trish. And..next thing we knew, Bailey was waking us up at 7 AM with her tongue in all the right places." I smiled at Bailey as I said this.

I could not tell what was going on with Jamie, but Bailey was certainly doing something to her under the table. Jamie was all sorts of...uncomfortable isn't the right word...but she couldn't sit still and was undoubtedly distracted.

I put my hand under the table on Jamie's leg and found that her legs were already spread and I was able to rub her inner thigh with little resistance.

Just then, Shelby returned to our table. "4 waters with 3 lemon wedges, and Chips & Salsa on the house for the cute party of 4." She said as she set everything on her tray onto the table.

I looked at her and thanked her. "Aw...thank you so much! You're so sweet!" I winked and asked. "Did the manager give us this for free?"

Shelby looked over her shoulder toward the bar and then back at us, "Let's just not talk about it." Then she winked at me.

"Are we ready to order or do we still need some time?" She asked.

Trish, who was now fully looking through the menu, responded with the typical we need more time gesture, as she stuffed a chip covered in salsa in her mouth.

"No worries! I'll be just over there at the computer near the bathrooms if you need anything," Shelby winked for a third time as she disappeared to her other tables.

Trish looked over at me with an evil smile on her face. "Ya think?" I asked.

Trish nodded as she grabbed another chip.

"Hmm...let's see what we can do with that." I smiled, feeling myself getting worked up again.

"What do you think you're going to order, Jamie?" I asked, looking back in her direction.

"Hmm? OH..uh. I don't know, I haven't looked." She said, caught off guard. If I didn't know any better, I'd bet that Bailey was playing with Jamie under the table.

I looked over at Bailey, who did indeed have 1 hand under the table and the other holding a menu. She looked up at me, bit her lip, and then smiled.

Trish finally caught on to what was happening on the other side of the table and her whole demeanor changed immediately. Leaning over, she whispered in my ear, "See that bitch over there having all the fun...what are you going to do about it, babe?"

Her dirty and dominating talk, had my nipples poking through my top and sent a twitch to my pussy. Her fingers inched closer to my pussy as it began to leak at her touch.

Again, she whispered in my ear, "I want this waitress. Be a good girl and seduce her for me."

My eyes trailed Shelby as she made her rounds to her tables. She wasn't special, but she was pretty, and there is just something about seducing a straight girl for the first time that adds to the excitement of it all.

Taking my left hand and putting it under the table, I began rubbing Trish through her shorts. She was very receptive and moved closer to me so that I didn't have to reach as far. She imitated my movements and put her hand on my dripping self and started lightly playing with me through my panties.

My other hand had found exactly what I expected in that Bailey was not only playing with Jamie under the table but had even been fingering her with what felt like 2 fingers. She could be extraordinarily sneaky and such a fucking tease.

So there we were, the four of us at this table, all but Bailey being fingered or rubbed, when Shelby returned. "Hey ladies you read..." she started before stopping in her tracks. She scanned the table and could openly tell something was happening.

She dropped her pen and server book. "Oops! I'm such a clutz!" She said as she bent down to pick up her belongings.

"Oh my god," she said to herself but not exactly quietly.

Jamie's face turned bloodshot red in embarrassment but Bailey didn't stop. Between Bailey's skilled fingers and just getting caught by the waitress, Jamie let a supple moan slip from her lips. "Mmmmph".

Shelby, now standing up fully aware of what was happening under the table, looking shocked, managed to keep her composure "So..uh..um...what did...you all decide on?"

Trish pulled her hand from my desiring crotch and brought it above the table."Shelby, let me ask you a question...did you know who we were beforehand?"

Shelby nodded but then also shrugged. "I mean Gillian told me to take care of you guys which usually meant family, but she also said you guys were wild...". Shelby looked uncomfortable and like she wanted to walk away.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but I have to ask...did you like what you saw was happening to our friend over here?" Trish asked, taking her fingers and rubbing them on her lips as she spoke.

Shelby didn't respond. She simply opened her server book and stared at it.

"Don't worry love, today isn't about you, it's about our friend who just had her first time with a woman not but an hour ago. Or should I say, women? Why don't you put in two 2 for $25 meals and pick everything for us, just a little bit of everything...and no matter what, as long as you don't tell...we'll take care of you...deal?" Trish ordered Shelby.

With her eyes fixed on Jamie and the orgasmic bliss written all over her face, Shelby nodded before looking back at Trish and walking away.

"So what do you think of the waitress?" I asked Trish.

"I can't quite get a read on her. She didn't go running after clearly seeing Jamie enjoying you and Bailey, but she also looked a little scared." Trish said, grabbing her water and taking a sip.

"I think she's worth the effort" I smiled as I followed Shelby as she briefly looked at our table before walking to the kitchen.

"Mmm ... just say, when and where my love. When and where." Trish stated as she rested her head back and enjoyed what I was doing under the table.

"How are you feeling over here?" I asked Jamie, whose head was resting on the back of the booth as well, mouth wide, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"She's so good," was all Jamie said.

I slouched enough to see under the table. Bailey had her left hand in Jamie's yoga pants and was unquestionably fingering her. "Bailey, my love, I think our friend here really needs to cum, don't you? "I asked her.

Jamie opened her eyes and turned her head towards Bailey, nodded, and then gave her a 'fuck me' look if I've ever seen one.

Bailey just smiled back at us both, bit her lower lip, and then nodded.

"I agree, but this is a give-and-take party. So if she's going to cum, she needs to help one of us cum as well and I think you deserve to have her taste your pussy don't you baby? "I asked as I looked at Bailey, reaching under the table, sliding my hand into Jamie's waistband, and began to rub Jamie's clit while simultaneously rubbing Trish's with my left hand.

Leaning over and whispering into Jamie's ear, I asked very softly, "Do you want to cum gorgeous?"

Jamie whipped her head in my direction and landed a kiss on my lips. I returned her kiss momentarily before pulling back and asking again. "Do you want to cum?"

Jamie just looked me in my eyes and nodded slightly. Her eyes were screaming how badly she needed it, and her mouth was dry though salivating from temptation.

"If I tell Bailey right now, she will make you cum right here at this table. However, you're going to be expected to please us as well. Do I make myself clear? "I asked as I pressed firmly down on her clit.