The AirBnB Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unhhhh, "Jamie moaned.

"As much as I would love for that to be an answer, I need to hear it straight from your mouth," I asked, releasing the pressure from my fingers on her clit before reapplying it again.

"Yes... you will all be my dinner...I'll make you all cum...please just allow me to cum.." Jamie begged.

"Well, love, you heard her, go and do what you do so well." I commanded Bailey.

Bailey removed her fingers from inside Jamie's pants and Jamie wasted no time in taking Bailey's fingers and bringing them to her mouth and cleaning them dry. Bailey then lowered her head and body before disappearing under the table.

Shelby just happened to be walking by as Bailey went under the table. She sat there stunned for half a second before her manager got her attention and she walked away. She periodically would glance over her shoulder back at our table as she walked toward the kitchen.

Jamie briefly brought her hips forward as Bailey was tugging the pants off of her hips and down passed her knees.

As Bailey's tongue made first contact, I leaned over to whisper in Jamie's ear. " First rule is you can't make any noise. If that manager over there," I said pointing towards Shelby and the chubby middle-aged man that she was talking to, "catches onto us, not only will we be banned from our second favorite restaurant, but they will more than likely call the police. The second rule, whatever you receive you must return. The first couple of times that you play with us, we will give you some for free, just to get you addicted enough to come back. But if you do play with us later, you'll be expected to give as much as you received. "I finished by pushing my hand right above Bailey's forehead and lightly rubbing on Jamie's bush above her lightly trimmed pussy.

"Do you understand? "I ask, looking her dead in the eye.

"Mmmhmm," Jamie hummed as Bailey's tongue was doing the magical things it knows how to do so well.

"Good girl. The third rule and this one's somewhat optional, you can always say stop at any time. We have a SafeWord, 'dandelion', to indicate to any of the girls if you need to stop. Maybe the bed or spot you are in is uncomfortable, be it something you don't like to do, your husband is calling, you're afraid you're gonna get caught or you're not in the mood." I said, looking back over my shoulder at Trish.

Trish is not paying any attention to me, Jamie, or Bailey, but was heavily watching Shelby while eating chips and salsa.

"Everything is up to you. Enjoy yourself. " I said, winking at Jamie.

Shelby returned to making her rounds and made sure to walk by our table as many times as she could. Trish did everything she could to get eye contact with her when she would pass by.

It didn't take long for Jamie to go from a subtle moan to full-on biting her lip. As hard as she could Jamie held back every instinct to yell and moan as Bailey brought Jamie to her third orgasm of the evening.

"Holy fuck. That was insanely intense. I don't know if I can go another round... " Jamie said out of breath as she pulled her pants back up and over her ass.

Bailey reappeared from beneath the table, slowly cleaning the glistening juices off of her face as she took her seat back next to Jamie. "You know, for an older chick, your pussy tastes very good. Do you eat a lot of fruit or something? " Bailey asked, reaching for the glass of water in front of her.

"I mean sometimes? I just eat healthy is all." Jamie replied, falling back against the booth, out of breath, as if she had just run a marathon.

It has been maybe five minutes since the last time Shelby came to our table and took our order, but it's felt like an eternity for me and Trish. We had decided we were going to pull our waitress by either having her disappear under the table next to Jamie and have them work on us simultaneously, or we would reenact what happened with Lindsey in the bathroom of Romanos.

Either way, we were not leaving empty-handed. We even had a consolation prize lined up just in case. I was confident we could take home the hostess, and have a night's worth of fun with her.

I don't know if it was because I have been gone for over a week, or it had just been a while since we had introduced other girls into the bedroom, or even if just we hadn't used our pets in a while, but we were itching for some fresh blood and we were damn sure going to get it tonight.

"Speak of the devil, " I said aloud as Shelby showed up with a tray full of food.

"What was that?" Shelby asked as she placed the plates of food down on the table in no specific order.

"We were just talking about you and then boom, you showed up." I laughed and reached over to grab the plate with the burger on it from Shelby's hand. Intentionally grazing my fingers across hers.

"Hopefully that is a good thing. "She asked with a shy smile.

"I guess that's up in the air right now... " I replied, nudging Jamie, who was very embarrassed, and having a hard time staring at the waitress.

"Hmm I don't know what you mean, but I'm sure I'll find out," Shelby winked as she placed the last plate in front of Bailey. "Was there anything else I can get you ladies?"

Trish, with no indication to me of what she was about to do, grabbed my face, turned me toward her, and sensually kissed me. She was using enough tongue for everyone to see before pulling back and answering Shelby. "For now...that will be all."

Shelby, red in the face, nodded, grabbed the tray from the table, placed it under her arm..and walked quickly to the kitchen.

"You girls don't fuck around when you are trying to fuck around...do you?" Jamie asked, grabbing a french fry and munching it down.

Placing my hand in her damp crotch and pressing intently, I answered back, "You have no idea...and by the way, you're nowhere near done for the night."

I could see and feel her body shutter to my touch. Jamie even paused in her chewing before nodding and resuming.

We all indulged in the food that was placed before us, sharing a little bit of everything. Trish had the Fiesta Lime Chicken in front of her, I had the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Fettuccine, Jamie had a Classic Bacon Cheeseburger, and Bailey had the Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp. Honestly, everything was fucking delicious.

I was completely starving from the work out as was everyone but Jamie. She didn't eat much but did eat a lot of fries, broccoli, and rice.

"Not wanting any protein?" I asked her, in between bites.

"It's not that, I'm just fasting right now so I'm trying not to eat anything too heavy." She answered back. "If that makes any sense?"

"Ah! Are you Intermittent Fasting?" I asked, knowing enough about it to hold a conversation and recognize what that was.

"I am actually! I normally don't eat from 3 to 9 PM, but I've had quiteeeee the workout this evening so I'm filling up on carbs." Jamie replied, smiling at Bailey who was totally destroying the burger that was in front of Jamie previously.

Before we knew it, everyone was just about stuffed. Trish finished off the pasta before falling against the booth and sticking her stomach out like she could take no more.

Out of the blue, "We all finished or did we leave some room for dessert?" Shelby asked as she approached our table for the first time since dropping off our food. She had a pitcher of iced water in her hand as she reached over the table and refilled all of our drinks.

"Now that you mention it, I could use some dessert..", Trish answered back, leaning forward as if she was trying to get as close to Shelby as possible.

Shelby turned back toward Trish not seeing that Trish was now leaning over the table as she replied, "Awesome! What...can...I...get ... you?" She asked, her voice trailing off quietly as she and Trish were maybe 5 inches apart.

"I think you know what I want..." Trish said as she licked her lips before reaching for the glass of ice water and grabbing an ice cube out and using it to cool her body down.

Shelby watched as Trish took the ice cube and trailed it over her neck and chest. This of course had Trish's nipples become rock hard and obviously visible through her thin, light blue cut-off top.

Shelby's eyes instantly locked onto Trish's massive tits, to her defense not many can ignore them straight or not, and her face began to flush.

"Are...you thinking chocolate?" Shelby managed to ask as she snapped out of it.

"Chocolate could be good, but I'm thinking I may need something a bit more...savory," Trish said, eyes locked into Shelby's brown eyes.

Her body gave a quick shiver, I piped in to help relieve Shelby of the situation. "Two Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes should be fine, love."

Breaking her staring competition with Trish, she glanced over at me, smiled, nodded in her understanding of my order, and then trotted away.

"HOLY FUCK...that was hot!" Jamie said, her hand finding her left breast, and kneading it through her loose t-shirt.

"Trish is one seductive bitch," Bailey piped in, grabbing her water and guzzling it down.

Shelby ended up walking over to the waiter's order stand and put in a slew of orders.

Trish and I watched Shelby's body language. Where before she was hyper, peppy, and full of energy, now she seemed super distracted and uptight. She was undoubtedly very confused, maybe intrigued, and probably turned on but unsure of how to handle it.

"Look, look, look..." Trish said, nudging me with her elbow.

We both watched as Shelby began adjusting her pants at her crotch. She may have just had to fix her underwear, but we both were confident it was because her panties were wet.

She looked back at our table and caught us staring and whipped her head back and darted into the kitchen.

"Ooh she's going to be fun," I laughed.

A few minutes later, a different waiter brought our lava cakes to our table. "Where'd Shelby go Jamie asked?"

The male waiter simply replied, "She is taking a 15-minute break, I'll help you until she gets back."

As he bent over and placed the second plate on the table, I caught a glimpse of Shelby scurrying toward the restrooms.

"Thanks...MARK....that'll be all for now." I mentioned. "Trish babe, will you accompany me to the restroom?" I asked her, practically pushing her out of the booth.

"What..uh...ya..." She said, sounding confused as she exited the booth and stood up.

Grabbing her hand, I swiftly led her to the bathrooms. "Babe? What are you....wait...did she come this way?"

I looked back at her and licked my lips. Finally catching on to what was happening, she hurried her steps, and the two of us essentially power-walked to the restrooms in the back of the restaurant.

We arrived in the long hallway and Shelby was nowhere to be found. Taking my hand and the lead, Trish walked us into the Female Restroom. The bathroom was nothing to be excited about, just 3 stalls, and one was taken..the middle stall.

I slightly bent over and could see the black tennis shoes and black pants that matched the rest of the serving staff. Standing straight up, I gave Trish the thumbs up that I was confident Shelby was the one in the stall.

As if it was pre-rehearsed, Trish started kissing me as passionately and as loudly as she could. "Hurry babe, lock the door," she said in between kisses, making sure to look back at the stall.

"Get over here!" She said as she moved to the sinks. "That waitress has me all sorts of wet...I can't hold it back anymore." She moaned as she plopped up on the counter of the sink.

I hurried over in front of her and stood between her legs. "I can tell! What I wouldn't give to taste that young pussy of hers. I bet it's completely shaven, tight, light pink, and ripe." I commented as Trish brought my lips to hers and kissed me.

She maneuvered her hands under my top and proceeded to remove it from my body, exposing my naked flesh and tits. "God I love your tits, they are so perfect baby," she said as she lowered her head to take one in her mouth.

Between Trish sucking on my nipple, her breathing, and my breathing, I was able to hear something else happening in the stall behind us. I looked in the mirror and could see what looked like an eye peering through the crack of the door and the stall wall.

I pushed Trish's head back and spread her legs, rapidly grabbed her shorts, and pulled them down to free her pungent and drenched pussy.

*Gasp*

"Did you hear something?" I asked, knowing damn well what and WHO it was.

"No..but don't stop!" Trish said, winking at me.

I lowered my head and instantly sucked her mound into my mouth. My tongue navigated her folds like I was on a mission to find the buried treasure hidden within. Trish seemingly forgot what we were doing as she fell against the mirror behind her, grabbed my hair, and began thrusting her hips against my mouth.

We suddenly heard the door and sounds of what most likely were keys unlocking it.

"Fuck! Grab your shirt and get into the stall." Trish whispered.

I obeyed and the two of us hurried into the stall, closed and latched the door behind us, Trish sat on the toilet and I straddled her with my feet against the wall on either side of the toilet. This was me making an effort to hide 2 pairs of shoes in one stall.

"Thank you so much!" An elderly voice spoke.

"No worries ma'am, not sure how this got locked, to begin with." A man's voice answered before the sound of the door shut.

We quietly made out while the old woman did her business. When she left, I slowly put my feet down as well as lowered my head to find that the person in the stall next to us hadn't moved.

I looked back at Trish, nodded in communication, and stepped away from her lap. She spread her legs and her pussy for me as I got down on my knees and proceeded with the previous events.

Trish's soft moans quickly filled the air as my tongue did the salsa over her clit. "God damn...yes...Shelby right there..." Trish moaned, seemingly dreaming I was Shelby eating her out.

*Another gasp came out.*

I pulled away, "Did yo..." I started before Trish grabbed my head and shoved it back down to her pussy.

"Just shut up and finish me off...." Trish moaned.

It didn't take long before Trish was rattling the toilet as she came on my tongue. I tried to hold on for dear life but not only was this not a great position, but Trish had become incredibly strong in her legs over the summer.

I lost balance at one point and fell back onto my ass. Upon doing so, I looked up and saw Shelby looking over the top of the stall.

She quickly fell back down and started shuffling in the stall next to us.

I scrambled to get out of the stall and managed to do so right as she opened the door to hers. Wasting no time, I put my hand on her black uniform top and lightly pushed her back into the stall, closing the door behind me.

"You know...it's not very nice to watch someone," I asked her, bringing my face within an inch of hers. "Unless you ask..." I then whispered as I brought my mouth to her ear.

"I'm....sorry..." Shelby shuttered.

"Shh..don't be...I'm sure you weren't in here playing with yourself when we came in..were you?" I asked, my finger moving to her head and moving her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I..uh...I wasn't..." She started before I used my finger to shush her.

I looked down in her hand and saw that her phone was lit up and on the screen was a video paused. "What do we have here?" I asked, grabbing her phone with my other hand and bringing it between us.

On the screen was a paused video of two women going at it in a 69.

"Tsk, tsk..naughty girl. You lied to me." I said looking up from the phone and into her eyes. "Naughty girls get punished."

I brought the phone up higher and turned it back to her so she could see it, and then pressed play. The volume was turned all the way down as the video resumed. What I didn't see at first was that behind the girl on the bottom was a man who was positioning himself between her legs. The moment the video started up again, the man shoved his cock into the petite blonde and began fucking her while she ate her friend on top of her.

"Poor girl, were you turned on by us fingering each other under the table, and then by my girlfriend eating our other friend? Were you so turned on that you had to come in here and relieve your cute pussy?" I asked, stepping forward, my naked tits now all that Shelby was looking at.

"You've never been with a girl have you?" I asked moving the phone to the side so she and I could still see it, though we were staring at each other.

Shelby shrugged.

"It's a simple question.." I said as I pressed forward a bit more so that my tits were now pressing into her chest. This caused her to fall back and sit down on the toilet.

"Have you.." I began as I knelt between her legs, spreading them to the side. "Been with..." I continued while laying the phone on the ground and leaning closer to her face. " a girl?" I finished asking, my lips a mere half-inch from hers.

She lunged forward and kissed my lips unexpectedly.

Having to catch my balance with my hand behind me, I pressed back against her and immediately inserted my tongue into her mouth. She warmly welcomed it and moaned the moment our tongues touched.

I started to stand and she followed. I broke her kiss, grabbed her hand, and led her into the stall next door. Trish was now completely naked and waited to the side of the stall so that if anyone walked in they couldn't see her.

The moment I walked in, Trish playfully pushed me aside, grabbed Shelby, pulled her into the stall, closed it, and then pushed her back into the stall door.

Trish stood there for a moment and gazed into the brunette's eyes. "God damn you are gorgeous" she complimented her before the two of them went at it like rabid dogs. I watched as Trish took control of this 19 maybe 20 yr old waitress and had her like putty in her hands.

Trish unbuttoned Shelby's blouse as Shelby slid her pants down her legs. She was wearing a nude g-string thong and a matching bra. Her breasts were very small, mosquito bites if you would, but her ass was phenomenal and gives Bailey a run for her money.

I was sitting on the toilet seat with my skirt at my ankles going at my swollen cunt rapidly. I love watching Trish play with a new pet. She was controlling yet nurturing. Passionate and sensual.

I watched as Trish stripped Shelby bare and flipped her around so that Shelby's face was against the stall door. Using her right hand, Trish reached down and around the girl's perfect ass to her glistening pussy. I had to move from the seat to the wall behind Trish to see the young girl's light pink, most likely virgin, pussy.

Using her right hand, Trish forced Shelby's legs together, puffing her pussy out from between her legs. How badly I want to use our strap-ons and other toys on this ripe pussy. It was word-for-word the most perfect pussy.

Using two fingers, Trish slowly slid into the warm and waiting slit. Shelby moaned out loud which Trish quickly muffled with her hand as she covered Shelby's mouth.

Trish's hand slowly pulsed her fingers in and out of Shelby. Her moves increased in speed as she got more into it. Shelby moaned into the palm of Trish's hands as her ass began rhythmically moving with Trish's hand.

Using her hands to support herself on the stall door, Shelby pressed her hands in front of her, removed her face from the wall, and began pounding her hips and ass into Trish's fingers.

"That'a girl" Trish cooed as she changed her pace to match the fucking of her fingers Shelby was giving.

Trish removed her hand from covering Shelby's mouth and leaned over the young girl's back. She pulled Shelby's face toward her and kissed her lips. The two of them made out the best they could while Trish continued to fuck this girl with her fingers.