All Comments on 'The Altar of Storms'

by WorldofEros

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another excellent tale of Aranthir. Can’t wait for his next adventure. It would be nice to know where the stories fall chronologically. Doesn’t take away from their quality, but would be nice to know when each story takes place relative to the others. Please keep writing about Aranthir. Way cooler than Drizzt.

WorldofErosWorldofEros5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all your kind words. It's hard to respond directly to anonymous feedback, but I'll try and hopefully you'll see this. I have deliberately not included dates in my stories because I thought it might be fun for people to try to figure out what the order is, like with Conan. There is a correct order for my stories, by the way. Hopefully I've left enough clues for it to be figured out.

As a big fan of Drizzt (I have one of his adventures on my desk next to me right now) it's cool to be compared favorably with him! Keep an eye out for my next story (releasing whenever Literotica approves it) which will have Bromm in some group scenes, and Aranthir's next story (releasing in January), which will see him adventuring with one of his own kind. There's lots more coming after that! Until then, happy reading and adventuring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWorldofEros@WorldofEros
I've always loved making my own worlds and stories, so I made a world specifically for my erotic stories. I would describe them as being like Conan the Barbarian stories, but with more explicit sex. Check out my subreddit at reddit.com/r/WorldofEros My stories are also host...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES