All Comments on 'The Annual Outing'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cum licker

Did he get to the point that he liked eating cum from her dirty twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no, cum licker

like you he probably likes to drink from the source... what is the world coming to, so many cock-smokers out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jim abd Bob were too easy on thier skanky whore wives. The only way I would have even considered keepiong a slut that would suck another mans cock and not mine is that she woudl have to watch me make passionate love to a younger sexier woman - and - after cumming in her mouth, pussy and asshole Jan would have to suck my sperm out of each hole. Then aafter me fucking the otherwoman in the asshole Jan would have to suck my cock clean of the other womans shit and my sperm. The two of us would then piss in hjer mouth and then I would had her the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WACC!

Plain & simple. This isn't reconciliation, this is a masochistic fetish. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 years of intentional adultry and her planning to have a bastard and put it on him

you have to be kidding she isnt out on her ass and with nothing including kids. The is no revenge in this story just a cuck accepting sloppy seconds from a slut who disrespected him, herself, her marriage, and her family. And to have sexual relations with someone you know has been having sex with someone else without medical testing lasting over a year, get real. This is pure cuck rollover RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agena ........ KISS BY ASS ...... OR MAYBE YOU CAN SUCK THE CUM OUT OF YOUR LOVER'S ASS .. YOU FUCKING P.O.S!!

HOW'S THAT FOR AN ENDING???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best thing about huecuck and the

other closet cuck cocksmokers, they can't even make sense in a comment. I mean really, what the hell does "Kiss By Ass" mean anyway? My guess is they line up, pucker up, then French kiss the cornhole of the cuck in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a miserable piece of shit effort and WACC!

It really sucked and what pathetic wimp for taking the whore back. These characters are portrayed as complete losers and the fucked up kids will turn out to be another batch of society delinquents that end up taking the blame for their "in-bred parents" mistakes. Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, though almost a 5star ...

I thought about how I would feel in Jim's place, and how long it would probably take to accept her back, and how long the 'bad' dreams would likely last ... and it scared me! That being said, he did the right thing for his children's future, as well as his own, nightmares or not !

Thanks for the good write!

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Kiss an makenip all is forgiven?

I don't think so ! Story left in emotional bimbo limbo, there is No real balance ,problems unsolved, with temporary house arrest . Can u un cuck them? Free pass for life and an a guys only vacation to the playboy mansion.... Come onnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bulshit

they deverse more damage...like cut there clits off...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would never stick mcock in that dirty whores cunt again. She would however,if she wanted to stay married to me, give me the best blow job every night after eating out my asshole and swallow my cum, and then hold her mouth open whileI tool a health piss in it and she would have to swallow that too.

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
he is a wimp.... but the author warned you.

He is a wimp, but at the start of the story the author warned u saying i am looking at a more humane approach.... bullshit... another cuck....

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Humane it is -

Masculine enough maybe not to many people - but the point that the author made it clear from the start is important -

I am also curious how it ends so I am moving on the the "Final Outing" unlike many I do not require the author to ever write MY ending to their story but I am interested in where this goes, the potential for big trouble is there.

Thank you for your work -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuck Bullshit!

I hated this piece of shit story...

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
sorry kids

you are not mine. your mother is a cheating whore and if you are upset i am leaving you and will never talk to you again you can blame the whore that bore you. you are no longer mine. if you ever want to know what she did here is a video of one year where she tried to get pregnant by another man. i will also put it onto the net. i intend to give copies to all then neighbors, everyone at her work, and all of her relatives, everyone on her high school and college mailing list, and her church. i will make sure everyone knows she is a whore and you are bastards. blame her.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Is it Laziness?

One more time an author writes a story where the wife does not explain her actions. She was not forced to describe how and why her long term affair started nor was she forced to explain her premeditated actions in having her lover's child. Her response of "I don't know why I did it" appears to be a standard cop-out for an author who does not want to think up the reasons. Please give this a little thought and provide some background information in future stories. Inquiring minds want to know.

The wife could have come up with something like:

The first year it happened, Karla and I had been at the pool all afternoon sipping drinks and were already somewhat tipsy when we went to dinner. After dinner we ended up at the bar drinking more. A couple of guys came up and asked us to dance. We did and they ended up joining us at our table. That was our first mistake. The second mistake was continuing to drink heavily for the rest of the evening and ending up in their beds. In the morning I felt terribly guilty and vowed to never let it happen again. However, as the day progressed, I remembered the sex we had and realized that I was able to let loose and do things I would not do with you lest you think I was a slut. We ended up doing it again that next night and the rest was history. We traded contact information and planned our annual outings so we could get together again. There was no love. The actual sex was not better except for the fact that I was able to cut loose. Each time we got together it became easier and easier to believe we could continue without hurting anyone.

The above admission by the wife could be a basis for a reconciliation. It was only four times over four years. It was not taking away time from the husband, since they were going to be away regardless. Her primary reason for continuing the affair could have been cured by his willingness to allow her to act like a slut at home.

On the other hand, her premeditated actions taken to have her lover's baby could not have been explained by anything less than her desire to maintain a long-term emotional attachment to her lover. Given that, a reconciliation should not have been possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Usual piece of trash from this author.

Author is obviously a very sick person to write such trash. Obviously loves weak men with no spine.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
A one star wonder.

He should have nuked the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Being a cuckolded father

I am writing as a father who was not invited to the conception party. The oldest child was conceived w/o my sperm. The child was born, I was not her father in any way, nor was my affection to the child wanted. That deceit colored our marriage in ways the bitch could not understand. I never could allow my self to get close the bastard child or the other 3 that I may have conceived. It took 50+ years for the oldest child & I to finally love each other. Unfortunatly, the love between mother and child was destroyed when my daughter finally found the truth of her heritage. I did not tell the child, I do not know who did. I do know the bitch did not tell my daughter. And yes, I am still bitter. When she dies, I expect to piss on her grave, more than once. The few times I see the bitch, I do not acknowledger her, her mother or her sister. The main character in this story is more a man than I am. I will never heal from the betrayal.

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
To anon down below

Your story was very tough. Such a lot of wasted lives. Best wishes for you. And Agena,,,, thank you for the story. Jim

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Well Done

I read this as much because I know someone who does this. In her case, the husband knows.

Whether you agree with the outcome of the story or not, it's obvious even from the nasty comments that you accomplished your purpose of having your readers involved in with the characters.

I'm a hopeless romantic and this ended in a very good fashion. I realize that in real life, it may have taken a lot longer to have a true reconciliation, or the strain still could have torn them apart. You only have your reader for a short time.

I could also envision him hooking up with Randy's wife and making a life with her also.

Nice job and I plan to read more of your stories.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
What a wimp

Still, what can you expect from an uncultured lout who would make reference to "Square Pants Sponge Bob" when everyone with at least one active brain cell knows it's "Sponge Bob Square Pants".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy family

a cuckold's happy family.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

As I've read this again I am still dumbfounded about how he can forgive the bastard child. Infidelity aside, purposefully having another man's baby should be a deal breaker. Sorry, love is not that strong. Fear, however, might be. Fear of being alone might begin to explain it to me but I still wouldn't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock of bullshit. Terrible story

No forgiveness is possible here. The deception was complete,adultery planned and pregnancy with the cheating partner. You've got to be kidding me. She expressed no remorse ans will only cheat again ,but who would want that diseased slut under any condition. Just to have a baby sitter and a whore for your only child ,one was conceived in a affair. That should end this farce of a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One word

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a waste

Just say up front the men are boys in your stories instead of wasting our time.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
once a cheater

always a cheater.

he is a stupid cuckold.

the philanderers wives got it right.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

What a skank whore piece of living garbage this author created. Next to the term “wimp cuckie” is a picture of Jim, her husband.

They are married for seven years. She is fucking him over for four of those years. For three of those years she is either carrying or raising her fuck buddies bastard. And cuckie Jim still loves her and wants her back.

GARBAGE!

The night of the big meeting I would have posted on the net the video and the still pictures and all of the e-mails. I would have sent copies to every relative we have, every friend of hers and mine, every group or organization she is a member of, her employer, and posted the web link in every singles magazine and whore pick up rag I could get the name of, both print and electronic.

The bastard is only two, probably really close to three, so he won’t remember cuckie Jim and if he does, too fucking bad. The cunt is the one who gets the blame here.

And that wed site should list her real name and address, and all of her phone numbers, and the numbers of her family as an alternate way of getting in contact. And the message should scroll across the bottom:

“I am a real fucking slut. I will do things for you I never do for my husband, including gang bangs. If you want you can knock me up. This time in addition to the white baby I got from my fuck buddy I think I would like a black one. The other girl in the movie is my younger sister and she is a fucking slut like me too.” Then I would give the sisters information.

I would be gone from that point on. I would have my parents pick up MY son and if he asked why I don’t live with him I would tell him his mother had sex with someone else and that his baby brother is not my son and his mother is a whore.

Because there is no minus I give it a *.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
LOL

This dude is very disturbed. Instead of divorcing his skank he opted for the "cleveland castro" treatment. The next installment should include the cops checking out his basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have got to be Kidding! YUCK!!!!!

1) In this story, here's no longer a marriage left. There's no trust, and only feigned respect as you're holding a loaded gun to her head,

2) Is that all you're worth, cucky? A cheating skank who would foist some other man's kid on you? I'll take single over that sh*t any day! Couldn't live with her another minute. I truly feel sorry for you.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Comments are disgusting

The comments about this story indicate that the authors never have truly been in love, and have deficient personalities. Forgiveness -- as long as it's not brainless -- is as much of a masculine quality as revenge, and the main male characters got both.

To Agena, thanks for a good story, 5 in my book.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 10 years ago
What a waste

The ending has to be worst I've read. Another's child and multiple times, including things denied the husband? No love exists on her end of things and he simply folded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck

Good. Fucking. God.

The ending was disgusting. No wonder women destroy men so easily. We let them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

So our hero is now and forevermore a cuckold raising another's child. Author, do you consider this a happy ending? I wish I never read this lousy fucking tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and I wish

you'd stop tossing salads like a betrayed little bitch

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Too much like real life.

This is supposed to be a porn site. Herein your either BTB, kill the lover or take all that you can and ride off into the sunset by yourself or with a lover that's built like a brick shithouse. You don't get all mushy, forgive your wife because you love her and rebuild your life. The only trick you missed was having them go to a marriage counselor. While this was well written, if I wanted to read this type of stuff, I'd buy a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry but there is no possible way to reconcile with what she did and any man who would reconcile would be the laughing stock of the entire community. I just don't understand why so many authors here, male authors that is, would prefer to write stories with totally weak wimps who cry all the fucking time. Men don't do that and you have to wonder what kind of man writes a story where the lead male is crying and throwing up the whole time. To be honest I don't see how this was written by a man. We simply do not react that way and the last few paragraphs would make any man want to puke. Having another mans kid while going RACC with the story is totally something a woman would write. Even the cuckolds are more manly than this guy was! 1* for writing about men who act like women!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Atonement? THAT was atonement? If having a four year affair with a manwhore and being a slut doing things for him that she wouldn't do with her husband and then sits around weepy eyed and mopey for a while is atonement, then call me Mr President.

A clitorectomy would only be the beginnings of multiple decade 'atonement'....

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
WACC to the max

He opened the bedroom door to find a bottle of Vodka and sleeping pills on the bedside table and a wonderful white and blue skin color covering his wife's body. Karma is a bitch and so was his wife. Sorry to the cum eaters for this ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another BULLSHIT Story

One month later she's regained his trust?? Put a bullet in is brain!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad....BUT

When a married partner decides to have a fling, it is with thought and sober conviction to proceed. The fact that it was a yearly planned event only happened because their first encounter was so sexually exciting that they continued yearly.

The original tryst set the mindset - that being No or little respect for their marriage, the husbands, their families, friends and church. Not just betrayal but slut behavior so...as much as they believe they loved their husbands, they also liked their secret affairs.

Unfortunately, unless the husbands are agreeably and potentially swinger types, this betrayal is permanent in their minds and they'll never get over it. Forgive - maybe, forget - Never. Mentally, the humility and feelings of incompetence would linger in the minds of the husbands, not a good thing, leads to more anger!

Sad - Maybe stay friends for the sake of the children but Divorce. Seems harsh because of the love that did exist, the kids and home life but the anger and distrust would slowly grow, at first subliminally but eventually rear its' ugliness when at group gatherings where other men are flattering the wives so - NO, Divorce and stay friens - and, no benefits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

all you have to do to complete it is crawlto randy and suck his cock sniveling fucking ashole

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Stupid and Incomprehensible

Oh, darling, you cheated on me for 4 years and had another mans child but I love and adore you. Trash. Try writing a realistic character and somewhat likely outcome.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If she was dying a little each day, PERFECT. Keep it up until the job is finished.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I agree that this cannot be forgiven but if they did they are better men than me.

I think this is the third time I have read this. The kids entered into the equation but her decision to deliberately have her BF kid could never be forgiven as far as I am concerned. NEVER! I might have killed her later along the line but i could never forgive her. Accidents happen five or ten years down the road. Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puke-worthy

What a cuck/wimp pussy! He sues to get to raise another man's bastard kid??!! He should have had Randy fly to Indy and fuck the spineless cuck in the ass...You should have to warn your male readers up front when you write one of your cuck fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author is trolling for attention.

This story is a childish way to troll for attention. Children hit each other to invoke responses. The same tactic is used in this story to get attention. By making the wimp husbands forgive the unforgivable, the author causes an injustice so unbalanced that it practically begs for comments from readers. Children who hit others for attention learn eventually that all they would get are negative responses. Let's hope that the author learns too from the negative comments he is getting. Judging from all of the wimp stories that he has submitted, it is apparently a slow learning process. Let's all be a little more patient with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she is wasting away....

...then that is perfect!! She cucked him, KNOWINGLY made him raise another mans child and would have kept it up for many many more years.

Leave her wasting away until she one day is carted out of the house feet first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I can't believe i wasted time reading this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a weak story, staying together for what

She had another mans baby and doesn't know the reason why and he is willing to stay in this pathetic marriage. A real loser, how can you sleep with that whore. It wasn't a mistake but a continued affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please look at the favorites

22 of the best cuckold lover on the fucking planet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have to agree with most of the other comments.

This was a pathetic story. She purposely didn't have sex with her husband a week before and after her trip to insure the baby would be her lovers? I enjoy a good reconciliation story when it's done well but this was just crap!

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Agena wrote a sequel -

"The Final Outing." He writes at the beginning of the sequel why he ended "The Annual Outing" the way he did. He was probably very close to real life regarding couples who loved each other and who had small children,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

What! Let me get this right. A wife deliberately gets herself pregnant by a lover. The husband says that this is really bad by golly! So bad that a few months later he forgives her and adopts the child. Wow what a tough guy! There are a lot of awful stories on this site but this is about the worst I have read for some time. Ansolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thinking of the kids,,,

Been there done that and it is very hard but 28 years later I can tell you it was worth it! What really is amazing is all the Anonymously sick people that comment in here!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
I guess this was your first story

Written when you were still young and stupid. Just a once a year infidelity? Kinda like just a little bit pregnant! Reading this was surreal; like being dragged into the mind of some liberal nut job. Thank God you grew up, your mind finished developing and you began writing sane well thought out stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This fucking cunt laurel, a piece of shit moderator, intentionally refuses to put there is a part two to this story where the cunt is burned doing it again and loses everything, unfortunately the sister got away with it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
adoption? why ?

Why does he go to the needless expense and trouble of adoption?

Unless his wife was so blatantly arrogant that she put her lovers name on the birth certificate instead of her husbands?

A baby born during a marriage is legally assumed to be the husbands child.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
HUH?

"Yes, I understand. I always wanted to do it to you but I was afraid I would lose your respect."

I realize not EVERY guy is into oral (those most certainly are!) but to not even TRY to give her husband oral and see how he feels about it? It's usually the man who WANTS it and the woman who is reluctant.

" It wasn't because I had any feelings for him."

She DELIBERATELY gets pregnant by her lover, even abstains with her husband so that there isn't even a CHANCE that the kid is his, but she has no feelings for him?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Odd

I can accept reconciliation after an affair, but you have your main character not caring about any of the details. You can't forgive unless you know what it is you are forgiving. The fact that she intentionally got pregnant by another man is significant. It is never dealt with in this story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I feel like the storyline was engaging and well written. I just felt the ending left too much unresolved. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bs

and he ate a couple of cream pies

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry i found no revenge and no way in hell a woman who intentionally got preggie by another

this wasn't an occasional fling, this was a full blown affair over four years with the wife intentionally keeping the husband from having sex with her while she intentionally got impregnated by her lover. And her "punishment" went a full 30 days for her: lying, betraying, cheating, whoring, deceiving, adultery of four years. No way in Hell!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Read It Again

Fucking cheaters got away with it. No retribution.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's called..

finction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WIMP

you are the{BIGGEST FUCKING WIMP} AGENA

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Garbage

She intentionally got pregnant by her lover, so as to have a child by him, so she obviously loved him. This was shown by how she became so upset, that she became sick, when she learned that her lover might be punished! She was visibly more upset at the thought of her lover suffering hardship than she was about her own marriage and husband. Raac crap.

Absolutely no reconciliation was warranted in this, because she showed FAR more concern for her lovers well being than her husband's.

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Plausible Reconciliation

As anyone who has seen any of my comments to other stories knows, I favor reconciliation over the BTB revenge fantasies. Having said that I must admit that even I had difficulty accepting Janis and Jim's reconciliation in this story. Putting aside her multiple year assignations in which she provided sexual favors she denied her husband Janis committed an unspeakable act by deliberately allowing Randy to impregnate her. That premeditated betrayal of her husband seems unforgiveable to me. Even if the husband loved the child as he did in the story I don't know how he could bear to look at his wife again much less share her bed. Still the author did construct at least a plausible justification for story's outcome by focusing on Jim's deep love for Janis and their mutual desire to protect the children. With some misgivings I can ultimately accept that. I am aware that Agena has written a sequel in which Janis turns back to infidelity gets caught, and suffers the full measure of Jim's revenge. I am actually a little troubled by that If this two story arc is what Agena intended from the beginning then I can respect his artistic discretion. What I fear,however, is that he received such fierce criticism for The Annual Outing that he caved in and wrote a BTB sequel. I hope I am wrong. While an author should give due consideration to meaningful and constructive criticism,he should not sacrifice his own creative integrity to the views of others. Never be unwilling to stand your ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you need to blackmail your wives to insure their fidelity

You might as well get the divorce sooner rather than later. No one is going to be able to live a decent life with an axe over their heads. Every time he looks at his son, he'll know that he isn't really his son. How do you EVER put that behind you? This whole reconciliation mess just didn't work.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
?????

I must say that since reading your stories which I think are really good I find myself wondering things like did she get pregnant again from her last trip unless I missed something. and I would like to say although the story was as good as the rest of your stories the ending in this one leaves a few things do be desired but never-the-les a really good story as with the rest of your stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pile of bullshit story.

Obviously written by an author who is mentally and emotionally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

She's a slut and he's a wimp. Just dump the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're a wimp

It's one of your fetishes no wonder you always accept the cheating bitches and the husband caves to the woman find a different venue tired of your pussy whipped stories. A complete waste of time!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

because it showed another face of infidelity, and its consequences. not every couple, or person is the same, and the situation the story presented, was a good example. originally I was of the scorched earth belief, but then understood the positions held. I think the major contributing factor was again the kids, along with the fact that he still loved his wife. I don't know if I would have been as big a man as he is, but who knows.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
A well thought out piece of literature.

Agenda, don't let those spineless fools who don't or won't put their name on the comments about your story. BTB is not the best way to go, it only hurts for a short while no matter what was done. In family children come first... If the wife can't handle the frying pan,how is she going to handle the fire. Your story is well thought out and shares his pain in both tales. They both grow from the experience and provide better parenting as a result a side effect they fell into a deeper love. A five star story ( 5 )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@jetcrash747

So that is your legal name? There can be no good that comes from staying with a person that disrespects you like that. Children can and are parented in two separate households. buffalohawk

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
BIRDS" OF A FEATHER

in thought word and deeds. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I dont believe in RAAC as demonstrated in this story, she after all betrayed him at the most basic level

but with enough controls and limitations, I am sure she will survive as only his slut and whore to keep the family together. There is no way any man or woman could do what was done by the wives in this story and still love, respect, and honor, the person they are married to, unless they are totally and completely mentally ill. And no way a husband could ever really care for a woman that fostered another mans child on him as his own intentionally. BTW where was the revenge in this story, all steps taken were just preventatives for future infidelities and betrayals?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't even deserve a star

Unbelievable bullshit had to be written by an all out Cuck she planned to have another mans bastard and not to mention the sex she had once a year ( for 4 years) that she denied her husband and he takes her back? Only a man with no self esteem would do that it doesn't matter if he loved her until that day how could he ever love a cheating selfish self serving bitch like that again it would be impossible to ever have any kind of trust in the marriage after that. Divorce her and get on with it. Only a pussy writes drivel like this, absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, what punishment!

Yes indeed! If you don't behave I will give you twenty lashes with a wet noodle.

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
3*

its fiction ffs.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Yeah, not so much...

Even if he excepted the argument that the lawyer let him hear that she was afraid he wouldn't respect her if she let him do the stuff she did with Randy... really, how does that have ANY bearing on the INTENTIONALLY having Randy get her pregnant...?

No, that was a breaking point right there. Not only is there NO reason for that, the doing of it can only serve to destroy a marriage.

Divorce, divorce, divorce...

Oh, besides which, allowing your marriage to continue and having sex with your spouse equates to you're ok with what they did. Meaning their "evidence" just becomes embarrassing personal porn (that's incidentally illegally obtained), not anything that can be used to support your side in a divorce.

Should have insisted on a post-nup...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CUCKY BOY

What a waste of fucking time and money that was. Had her spied on at cost.Set his lawyer up with all she did at cost dna testing for the kids at cost set up the reports and videos at cost.THEN DID FUCK ALL to justify all the shit he went through. I don"t no about you but i think the wrong character had the balls she should have them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

He blackmailed her into staying????

She so obviously does not love him, not even a tiny bit.

Intentionally having lovers baby?

Nope she is pure evil, why keep her and why let her evil near children?

What if she has another child, a girl?

Want that woman raising a your girl? she'd grow to be a great whore, stripper, slut, or all the above?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, but.....

A story where a wife deliberately has a child with another man, and the husband takes her back with little more than a slap on the wrist, stretches credibility. Unless labeled as fantasy, such a scenario relates a story far more unbelievable than even long term infidelity or the most crass cuckold situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well moron

learn to write a plot that makes sense not as a guy,pussy fem-male shit, oh cry cry sorry,she cried out of fear as all cheating wives should, but not out of regret or remorse as all cheating wives feel superior, there is no difference between a woman and a good shit, we all feel better when we flush then down the drain. so writer you could not think of one thing or reason for this RACC shit? She does x, i wanna fuck your wife and knock her up.....does not seem to bother you or you cant seem to put your self in his shoes, the grey brain cells use them imagine a real ending, fucking hack. sorry you write better you needed a bitch slap

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Good story but...

The Sean angle made the story difficult to accept. A reader can only provide so much suspension of disbelief, even in fiction.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Totally unrealistic

to maintain an ongoing relationship on the basis of such surveillance, whatever she had done, she would not stand for it, and would not be satisfactory for either of them, as indeed it wasn't.

I often wonder whether it shouldn't be a criminal offence for a woman deliberately to pass off another man's child as her husband's especially when it is the first child and the "reason" for them getting married. Of course it would be hard to police. I've noticed before from these stories that it seems to be easier in the States for a husband to get DNA samples from children to run against his own than it is in UK. Hubby's rights are a long way down the list of priorities! I will never know whether "my" first is my own because I can't just get the necessary DNA from either him/her or let alone grand-kids -- it would be an assault in UK without getting the relevant permissions.

It's not clear in this story why she even did it anyway; as someone else said it would imply more than an annual weekend fling anyway.

The modern feminist/cuckoldress writers tell us that it is just as normal for wives to screw around so as to maximise genetic advantage as it is for men, indeed more so. The scenario once again is for the wife to get the alpha DNA from the alpha male and then dupe the beta male into looking after it, the very definition of the cuckoo scenario in nature. Others have commented that him then forgiving her only confirmed his beta status..... So presumably she felt that the Randy guy was an alpha....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, my God! What a freaking....

.... Vag man!

That bitch would have been history!

Crap story as it is un phuquing believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agena

Has a vagina

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

A slut and a wimp.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read i think

good story. I don't think she is worth his love, but can understand the reason for staying together. most people can see the difference in kids raised by a couple, rather than a single parent, as the kid has 2 different inputs and guides to learn from. once the kids are gone, mature, divorce might be in the offing, depending on how well they were able to mend their fences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some change

There are 6 states in the USA where the ex husbands do not pay children support for bastards if the kids are under 2-4 years old age. Moreover Georgia is the first state in the USA where the bastard production in stranger family is FELONY.

Georgia is such state where a serial cheater ex wife loses the children custody!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1****

I have never read a more pathetic piece of garbage... No man with any kind of self respect would have stayed, you must be one really sad loser of a man to write this garbage.....

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Too sorry

Just too sorry for words. Piece of crap

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

"You're going to need proof other than what you heard of any infidelity and especially of Sean's paternity." – Should be pretty simple; do a paternity test on Sean – when it shows that Jim is NOT the father, that will prove not only that, but will be ipso facto proof of Janis’s infidelity.

“You will sign adoption papers allowing me to adopt Sean." – That may not be strictly necessary, as I believe in most states babies born into a marriage are presumed to be the husband’s, so unless his paternity is challenged, Sean IS his child.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Additional Thought

There's no way I could ever accept her DELIBERATELY getting pregnant by Randy and trying to pass the kid off as mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous