All Comments on 'The Annual Outing'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your intention

If your intention was to write about someone pathetic, you accomplished admirably. The wife INTENTIONALLY gets pregnant by another man and forces her husband to raise him, but he doesn't even divorce her? Pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Even though the story is fiction I simply cannot understand the response of the main character toward his cheating slut of his wife. She not only has a four year affair with her lover but is impregnated by him and on top of that she makes her husband believe that the child is his. This author is way beyond believable and is very fortunate that there is not a 00 as a rating.

KICK THE CHEATING SLUT TO THE CURB. There are more fish in the water.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Reconciliation?

While a husband might, for various reasons decide to forgive a wife for an on going once a year fling and try to salvage the marriage, including her meeting his requirements as laid out in the story. Should have included a post-nupt which left her penniless if she cheated again though.

However, I must agree with the many comments that NO MAN would be able to get past her deliberately getting pregnant to another man, and then allow the husband to love the child as his own. That is sick! Beyond redemption. She has to have had some serious ill feeling toward her husband to do that "on purpose."

Every time he looks at that kid her despicable treachery will be vividly recalled. Only one thing can grown in that environment: HATE.

Hate her, hate the child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A load of total CRAP

Please author stop writing this nonsense. No self respecting man would EVER accept the abuse heaped on this man. And quit the puking shit. Rage would nullify any other feeling. Imagine the gall, the bitch has a four year affair, deliberately gets herself knocked up and keeps the fact away from her husband. This is the poor sucker who housed, fed and supported. And the stupid twit even considers accepting everything and carrying on as before. Please, don't dream up any more nonsense like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak very weak Husband.

It would have been nice to know how these once a year affairs began and got startrd. Like who came on to who. But regardless if old Jim has no balls to get rid of his slut of a wife he should have stayed as a cuckold. In the epilogue I kept waiting after his forgive speech to get back with her for him to remember the tapped phone line and find a message to Ron from slut. That he forgave her so why not get started on New plan for next year's fuck.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
cuckold porn

that's not reconciliation, that's him just being a cuckold. nothing was resolved and she'll cheat again.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuck

Just another weak husband story from this writer.

When will these authors realise that as soon as a spouse (male or female) does the dirty they have already left the marriage behind and the other spouse trying to salvage it is the most pointless and insanely stupid thing to do.

When stories start to reflect this they become more interesting and at least bare some semblance of reality.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 4 years ago
Stupid story

Sorry but it made me ill to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy smokes!

That husband must be a devoted to the teachings of Jesus Christ, because that's the only way I can figure out how he was able to forgive his wife.

This was horrible situation to put anyone through. His wife didn't make mistakes, she flipped him some evil shit I don't believe I would be able to forgive. The author took the reconcilation path with this story. Bold move. The heart wants what the heart wants and he stayed married. I don't believe I would ever be able to feel comfortable around a wife like that.

The problem as usual was there were young children involved. One wasn't even his. It was her fuck buddy's child. That was an evil thing to do to her husband. The guy was so cool about it. I would have lost my shit and tracked that fucker down and put a hurt on him. Throw a can gasoline on the piece of shit and light him up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like the way hubby handled his business

Like a REAL man. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Maybe. MAYBE, I could see getting by the once a year cheating. It would be a stretch, but I can see it as possible. But to take someone back who intentionally arranged to get pregnant by another man? No way in hell does that happen.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Nice

Really well writtten enjoyed it. 5 stars

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Hell NO!!!!

What kind of "MAN" would stay with a cheating whore wife who intentionally gets pregnant by another man??!! A CUCK is who!!! Many of these stories have cuck husbands who reconcile too often!!!

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Utter bollocks. Purposefully had another man's child and he kept her.

Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No one with balls..:,:

Would ever take her back because she intentionally got pregnant by another man. Infidelity, maybe. Utter and total disrespect, never! Makes a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He got all of the evidence he needed and blew it.......

This story pissed me off...By her own words...she can't suck a dick with her husband the way she'll do it with her lover...Evil cunt here...again the killer that kills so many marraiges....Lack of Communication..and I believe the author is a whimp here...the guys showed the cunts they were caught...the party was over...but they both should have handed them divorce paper and made them beg...the divorce papers here would have been the killer scene here...and reading how easy the girls got off from what they did...Ruined this story...you see how much the guys are suffering... but not the girls...what a weak ending here.............

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
So very wrong.

She says she did not love her lover. YET! She purposely DECIDED to get pregnant by him......See here's the thing. "I don't love him. It's just sex." Bullshit. A hooker just has sex. An affair is premeditated and planned out. Thoughts about it run through your head alot. The woman Allowed the man to intimately enter her body in passion. So it is NOT "Just sex".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tired of this shit, same old, same old.

For goodness sake author, please try for reality. No self respecting man is going to accept a child fathered by a wife's fuck buddy. Especially when it is obvious that she pre-planed the pregnancy. The worst, most unforgivable insult possible. And please get away from this nausea B.S. It seems to be the usual result of discovering adultery in Literotica stories. Anger, rage, emotional turmoil, of course. Throwing up and or getting drunk. Forget it. Likewise save all the measurement details at the beginning of stories. Who cares how tall and boob,butt size?

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

While the plot was pretty decent, there were a lot of bits and pieces that made no sense or were contradictory - the continuity was rather lacking.

I see you have a sequel - have not read it yet. Hopefully that will be a bit tighter.

3* - when I have to go back nd double check parts due to mismatch I tend to downgrade the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Have Seen Cheating

Up close and personal from every angle you can think of and two things that DO NOT happen are crying and vomiting! Pain, anger, rage and the absolute wanting to do harm to all involved are there, but not the other, that's bullshit with a capital 'B'. For the record I will not give any positive score to anyone who does not allow comments. Signed: BTW

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Broom the skanks

Should have thrown them out on their fat asses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

From the author at the beginning: "For those looking for a totally dehumanized ending for the wife; this story is not for you"

Allow me to translate: "For those looking for a just ending for the wife who has committed treason against her husband and family, this story is not for you."

The story is in the long and disgusting tradition of LW authors writing weak husbands who have no courage or principles. Instead, they are needy and emotional rather than rational. Here it goes to the extreme of accepting the wife's bastard child.

As usual in LW stories, the wife gets away with it even to the extent of saddling the husband with another man's child. Even a weaker than normal man would have divorced the bitch in real life.

What Agena has done is dehumanize the husband.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

My first 1 star.

Just shit storm. What kind of spine-less men can ovelook such devilish/conniving wives.

No.No no...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

His ten conditions are adolescent except for #9. Keeping her away from Karla makes sense. I can't find the outcome very believable. Maybe they fix it, but it takes a lot of mature work and I don't see it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

No, just No.

I would think it would be incredibly rare for a guy to keep a wife in these circumstances.

You wrote the betrayal to severe for the outcome.

Would need a lot of work to justify the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
personally

would not keep a cheating woman, especially if she knowingly had a child with another and tried to have me believe it was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plus 1 condition.

Admittedly the husbands are spineless wimps. The total lack of respect Jan had for her husband is unforgivable. I would make her explain her choice to me about purposely having another man's bastard child. The only reason she could have is because she had zero respect for her husband. She should be made to admit it. That would be my one condition. Then I would have her come up with the solution regarding the future.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. I’m still not in agreement with the reconciliation, he did put her under pretty good control. I still think it is a shame that Randy escaped without physical damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Planned for her to get pregnant by lover. Cut him off a week by before and a week after to make absolutely positively not his

No way to reconcile

Wait

Wimpy cuckold

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again.

Here is what sticks in my throat: It seems that she deliberately got pregnant by her lover. She denied her husband sex the week before and after. And I'm not quite sure about the timeline of the 4-year affair, 3-year-old child, and she deliberately got pregnant by him the first time they met? The reconciliation seems credible, to a degree, except for the pregnancy. That's a huge disrespect to get over. I wonder if the author just went too far to make her unlikable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would definitely have had Sam draft.....

...a post-nuptial agreement where if SHE ever strayed again, custody to Jim and Jan gets enough to live on until employed, then child support from her to Jim.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Seems like Randy and Mark's wives are the only ones with their heads screwed on right. All the others deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pure sewage

...like when my septic tank ran over. It stank.

Ken J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story and good ending although Jim really didn't need to get a PI involved as soon as he overheard Jan say that their son wasn't his he had her for adultery just would have needed a court ordered paternity test.

Glad it had a happy ending. Theres to much misery in the world as it is without having more in the fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

A good fantasy showing how weak a man can be over a cheating wife

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
No Forgiveness

I think there is something wrong with me. I don't think I have ever or could love a woman enough to forgive the kind of betrayal in this story. Story was well written, just not to my taste. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh really?

2 happy giggling wives reveling in their secret little getaway and a bastard son as a lifetime trophy to remember the GREAT sex they shared UNTIL oh shit, he knows!

Suddenly in love with her boring husband and life style and repentant.

This unrealistic story would never have this ending after 4 years of adultery. Any normal husband could not accept this and love or not, kids or not, is forced to get rid of the baggage.

Just a story I know but does evoke an anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This doesn't demonstrate "love" when a marriage and children are involved...

It demonstrates that authors here are obsessed with writing weak, needy male characters. A long term affair AND paternity fraud, and the author writes the husbands' responses as if they are a couple of weak, needy cucks? The sentimentalizing of children in these stories is absurd, and the cucked husbands are turned into living sacrifices for the cunt wives. Paternity fraud ought to carry serious prison time. There is NO credible basis for a reconciliation in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The child was the killer , How do you forgive that ? Blatant hateful , deceit and criminal contempt for the Husband she say's she loves (no one would do that ) ! to someone they loved and had children with . How in the hell does he live with a supposed son that's not his ? And why would he ? Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem with stories like this is they ignore the reality of the normal reaction of a husband. Any husband laying on a sofa overhearing the conversation between Janis and her sister Karla would be to leap up and shout 'what the fuck'. The confrontation would have happened immediately. The anger would be to much for any man to hold in.

The disregard of real actions spoils a story. Yes, it's all fantasy but fantasy has to make sense. This doesn't.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Straight up stupid.

The mere fact that she INTENTIONALLY got knocked up by Randy would cause far more devastation to the marriage than you seem to accept it would.

Sorry, the love for ones children would NOT stop what would be a divorce in 99.9% of situations like this. This read more like a closeted cuck who wanted to raise another mans kid.

It could have been good had you actually wrote it realistically, which you did not even come close to doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hmmm RAAC? I don't think so. The wives have a long term affair even if is once a year which resulted in pregnancies. The yearly affair was bad enough to consider divorce in it self. But to pass a child from an affair to to her husband is definitely that divorce should be the proper ending

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 3 years ago

Oh good grief. He took her back after that.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another husband written as a weak cunt.

This is how at least 95% of LW husbands are written. You divorce the slut and you take every legal, and illegal, action you can get away with to punish the paternity fraudsters. The ending is unconvincing also because a slut wife is not going to live up to the terms long term. Women who do things like this, and their lovers, should be in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HE ASKS "IS A ONCE A YEAR" FUCKING AROUND.........................................

Sufficient for divorce? What kind of chicken shit asshole has the author written? Oh yeah, the kind of spineless pussy that takes a cheating slut back like she's the only woman in the world. She sure as shit doesn't love him as demonstrated by her lack of respect or commitment to her vows to him. Is this writer a woman or maybe a faggot? Jim and Bob are written as hand wringing, dick sucking, weaklings. Thier qives as heartless monsters but rhey have the strength to do what they want. The wives of the 2 boyfriends are 100% capble of ending relationships with people who clearly don't love them. Then you've got these 2 cucks who BOTH stay married to whores. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

Who in their right freaking mind would have sex, much less stay married, to a slut that could have had sex the morning before she came home -- basically giving you sloppy seconds? Not even mentioning the total disrespect of having another guys kid and passing it off as yours. If you think that you could do that, then you might as well cut your dick off and call yourself CUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

CRAP what cuck, no man would take this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If that were my wife, she'd be visited by my Rambo knife..........

Three additional elements would also have been appended to her "rehab" instructions.

Two appear in your story, but are left unresolved.

.........or awaken to a very tight Windsor around her throat, then back to slumberland.

Slut wives are to bev destroyed with impunity, especially those who whore themselves out while denying their husbands. Eff 'me ALL!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

-1 for you. Maybe you should put together a story with the latest 2021 multimedia technical reality and advancements. Then modify this story giving the male characters a testosterone boost. I am certain you could make it more believable than it is in it's current form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just totally beyond forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep your DAY JOB!!

Your writing SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Most people who cheat say they are very very sorry, but the truth is that they are sorry - because they got caught.

And if they hadn't been caught they would have continued forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star for various reasons

1) I wish that writers would research before writing. Taking Viagra does NOT guarantee an erection. If you're not mentally into sex or your partner, you won't get a hard on. 2) Never RAAC. Especially since the slut was trying to pass off a kid that wasn't his. 3) The MC didn't have to let them go off for the weekend. He heard enough to file based on adultery. His proof would be a DNA test. Then he could use legal means to force his soon to be ex-wife to state the real father's name and co-conspirators. If he did let them go, he should have called the police and requested that they investigate and arrest both couples. Adultery is currently illegal in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin; pennities range. Even if you live in a no-fault state, you may be able to exact some type of revenge. 4) On a personal note, if you're stupid enough to take a cheater back, then you deserve it when they cheat again. Cheaters will eventually think that they can get away with it again even if they get caught since the other person took them back the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love...not here..." deliberately go out and get impregnated by another man "...this not love...this is total disrespect...no loyalty to her husband...and how the hell can he ever trust her again...not in my book...she didn't pay the price for what she did...and this guy is a Wimp...........

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

I understand that we do not all think and feel alike but come on, there has to be f... limits for forgiveness.

An affair lasting years, having another man's child, keeping it from him and he takes her back, really ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cucky shit. Seriously.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

no come back not good enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This wife didn't stab her husband in the back...she gave him another mans baby...she looked him right in the face and put the knife right in his hart...if you love your husband...this is something you don't do...I don't care home much you love your wife...for what she did...you divorce her...but he didn't...he's a wimp...she didn't pay the right price...almost nothing at all...again he's a wimp..........

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I could see Jim eventually forgiving Janis, except for the fact that she deliberately got pregnant by Randy, her once a year lover. That’s unforgivable. Especially since she purposely avoided fucking her husband during her fertile period in order to not get pregnant from him. What she did was just plain loathsome, and mean spirited. It showed complete and utter disrespect for her husband Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Shite

So your other storiea where the wives cheat only once get dumped like they should, yet here the wife cheats every year, has a child with her lover and that deserves reconciliation?

62276227almost 3 years ago
She INTENTIONALLY got Preggered

THAT alone would get her kicked to the curb. Once a year, maybe she gets a pass. Getting pregnant... nah. He should have burned her to a crisp. Start by giving her papers with a very painful settlement drawn up. If she doesn't sign, then tell her the video gets shown to everyone; parents, friends, church... Let her explain to her folks why she's divorced and living in a shithole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would never be able tolerate Janice or her bastard. She’s a textbook sociopath

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not a shrink, but have worked in a setting where i was exposed to this kind of trama. Any partner in a marriage that violates the others love and trust to this level, is mentally unbalanced.

This person plotting to have another mans child and still actually feeling in her heart that she loves her husband and carries the act out, is amoral, narcissistic, and evil. When you love your spouse, truly deeply love them. They are an extension of yourself. When they commit these type of acts they infect the marriage with a virus that is almost impossible to cure. The violated spouse is emotionally destroyed, and it starts over every time it crosses the mind of the offended. Infidelity is horrible and it should be grounds for divorce in every state, carrying the punishment that the offender leaves with nothing, absolutely nothing. No money, no vehicle, no rights to the children, no rights to ownership of any properties, etc. This should be a nationwide law. You would see a lot more marriages last because the guys would keep it in their pants and the gal would keep their knees together if they knew this would be the result. Its not just women, its men too. We are all just human but in our hearts, we know better. I give this story a big 1. Just my opinion.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

It was well written and I liked reading it. But “the story” left a bad taste in my mouth. She (Jan) got off tooo easy. Especially planning and having a child with a lover and passing that child off as the husbands. Too me... that is a BTB moment. I agree with many comments below about Janice being... a sociopath OR a narcissist OR an amoral person OR just plain evil. She deserved... no needed to be punished more. She will not have learned any lessons and will do something again in the future. Thank-you for the story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

11 years since the last story so I won't post this for the author. I think the story was well thought out and written but I can't understand why she wanted to have a baby with her lover. There would have to be some reason that was not dealt with in the story. People can't turn love on and off like a light switch. That is most true with Sean. He was not responsible in anything and if you think he is yours since his birth his not being your is only biological. Certainly he is yours in your heart and mind no matter what the DNA said. Again for all would be writers "PLEASE" get a proof reader. Spell check does not know the difference in {stake} and {steak}. You can't eat a {stake} or pound a {steak} in the ground. The same with {of} and {off}, they are not interchangeable. I see a lot of mistakes like that. The words either look alike or sound alike but do not have the same meaning. Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Nice story, well written. But I was left feeling that he loved her more then she him. Proof: she plotted the affair childbirths in great detail so stealthy he would never, with his vast love, suspected until the fatal overheard conversation. And with that vast feeling of love he quickly became so stressed, due to her apparent guilt, he in turn took her guilt as his own & forgave her. She got off easy, too easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck shit. As for the anon comment a few below, yes it is both men and women that cheat, however female cheating is rising on a steep,curve over the last twenty years while male cheating has remained leve. Combine that wi the courts and laws stacked in favor of the woman and we have a very unbalanced and unfair system in place hat is getting worse. Read the book the myth of male power by dr warren Clark, it will open eyes. Combine that with all the cucks trying to make that acceptable while they wear the name as a badge of honor while narcissist females get their way, and society as we know it is I need trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

u like cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another wimp. In the next mlnths she will bring a lover home so that her husband would suck him and take him in the ass. Ehhh i belive in the old testament kind of justice. When a man cheats cut his dick off when a woman pour some battery acid on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ugh, he basically was ok with her pregnancy by someone else and tricking him into raising it.

He was ok with 4, count em 4 years of cheating.

You need to write something that allows forgiveness other then the husband just giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is not one of your better stories.

There is far too much cheating over a long period of time to even consider reconciliation.

She was never a good wife, just an unfaithful dishonest slut.

How can he even think

"They both need a mother and you are still the best candidate for that job."

How could a lying, cheating, scheming, backstabbing, immoral, and dishonest slut possibly be the best candidate for the job.

He loved his pseudo son so much, he was going to adopt him despite his parentage, and then he is going hand the son over to the slut to be raised and nurtured.

No way.

Totally unbelievable.

Just not going to happen.

Who in their right mind would allow such a person to influence their kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap. Many authors here depict the husband having sex with the wife even after they know that they are cheating. Never heard of STD'S? Only the most pussy whipped would keep a spouse who had done what you depicted.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Another willing cuck and raising another mans kid , wife did it purposefully. What a load of crap. Cucks get one star,paternity issues added in get lower than that, too bad. We certainly need more cuck stories do we not? So he is going to let it all ride and they lived happily ever after...... no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had a carefully planned affair for years on end and I doubt it was ever in her mind to stop.

It seems like a stretch that they would stay together after she willingly got pregnant by another man by denying her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap written by someone who believes men are wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not one for me, I'm afraid! Infidelity is one thing and might be overcome but choosing to bear another man's child and hiding that from her husband is unforgivable. And what about the bastard child in 20 or so years? How will he feel, when he discovers that his "parents" have been lying to him? He will resent his "father" for that more than his mother.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

wives got off too easy

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Bob and MC are just CUCKS!!! BS RAAC story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's disgusting, a cuckold and a wimp is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Well-written story, and well-intentioned, but I don't believe it. This marriage is dead the instant the kids move out of the house. Or rather, it's already dead, just momentarily got a shot of adrenalin borne of desperation. It will break up as soon as the kids are not there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not merely ridiculous; it is revolting. This is one of the worst examples of the misandrist, weak, needy, stereotypical LW husband character I've seen.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

She deliberately has another man's child. He takes her back. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wowowow im amazed about the result and the outcome for everyone of them life is so mysterious in many ways that we have to dealt with i'm very glad to read such story a happy and full of lesson behing it good the wife was able to mange the revenge /punishment given ,she did not give up horp eto read ore raveling stories like this

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

I'm by no means hardcore about BTB in these types of stories. But, her intentionally having another man's child is too much for a marriage to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sad truth is that many marriages do survive infidelity even with illicit children. Why escapes me beyond existing children however. The ultimate lack of respect. Even remorse could not erase that for me. Forgiveness perhaps but not a surviving marriage. Its not a "duck" or "beta" thing but the basic disrespect to the spouse and the marriage itself. There could never be trust to my mind after. The only use for counseling would be learning where the couple lost connection leading to such abuse and learn for future life. Thought provoking story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This is just sad... I would also submit that the entire story logic train is fatally flawed from the inception such that the epilogue and ending are so utterly absurd that giant RED FLAGS go up for even the casual reader. The primary logical failure deals with the core personality disorder with the wife. In short she is a selfish psychopathic sociopathic self entitled and cold hearted bitch. She, in cooperation with her friend, engages in a coldly calculated multiyear campaign of serial adultery in secret. This shows clearly that while she goes through the motions her actions demonstrate clearly the utter contempt she has for her marriage, her children, her husband, and her husband's intelligence. She, as a classic sociopath, clearly demonstrates compartmentalization. As a sociopath her entire world is composed of HER...her impulses, whims, desires, emotions trump all else... She will do whatever she can get away with to realize these impulses...including lying cheating, adultery, etc because only she exists in her world. Everything else is merely a walking tool a thing, an implement that can be used to fulfil her momentary desires. Yes she did not actively consider the results of her adultery....because she wanted it and nothing else mattered enough for consideration.

Remember, this is her CORE,,,, this is not a momentary behavioral aberration...it is her core behavioral motivation. Unless you can change her core...and that only comes through exceedingly painful life stress, she can and will again act out in the same manner once the heat cools off and triggering events again occur

Note also that there is no repentance nor angst by the sociopathic wife regarding her actions....only regret that she got caught and hurt him. Thus, the ENTIRE reconciliation line is unfounded. What we have here is a husband cuckold lying back and letting her run right over him to "preserve" a marriage which never really existed. Note. You simply cannot have a marriage relationship to a sociopath.... a marriage is a relationship of two people striving to share themselves to become one unit based on love. Love for a sociopath is self love...all other relationships are strictly utilitarian regardless of how well they don the various masks that hide their self centered truths.

Thus there are only two real resolution lines to the reality presented in this story. 1. immediate divorce - this is merely a recognition of the reality that a true marriage never existed in the first place here, 2. continue the divorce with detailed trust and verify...ie the husband becomes the warden in a married prison camp, This is actually tried in this story. They last a month and the epic fail of that is so bad that the cuckold wimps out and lets the sociopathic bitch run all over him.

This stuff is utterly obvious stuff and the utterly broken logic train in this story is so blatantly absurd that even the most cursory reading of this story reveals it. In short the author abjectly fails in his critical effort to tempt the reader to properly suspend disbelief...and the story becomes an epic failute...

Sorry, you write well, but this one is an utter and complete epic fail,. 1 star

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

After the second reading, I have dropped my rating to 2stars... No one could continue to live with a psychotic bitch like her. Her deliberately choosing to have another man's child is the ultimate insult to a husband. One way or another she would " Commit Suicide " . Just about 6 months after the adoption went through...

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

No explanations of anything about how, why this repeated situation arose? The presumaby intentional creation of a child by each of the out-of-town loverboys? What was that, some funny little innocent prank? As presented, it doesn't work. Also, the whole resolution just chokes in the craw. I rarely leave ratings this low (two stars). What the husbands do is just lash out then go all 'flaccid' to accept their teary-eyed sleazy women back? You are a good writer! Your other stories seem more thoughtfully worked out, and some explanations provided the reader for bizarre behavior. Sometimes real life doesn't give answers, but that is one of the beauties of a good story! I'd say that this one could use a bit of thinking and reworking and come out much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no way I could have sex with my wife after she came back from her adulterous cheating... especially when I knew about it... it would be immediate divorce... someone like her who could do something like that and act as though nothing happened when she came home is a complete sociopath, never ever to be trusted again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

If the marriage is going to survive cheating, this is how it's done. You start out punishing them, but in time you realize that you need to take a leap of faith and choose to trust again. If you can't, then the marriage is dead.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Bravo, you've succeeded in creating a cuckold story, it can't be any better. Unbeknownst to him, she puts an "egg" (child) in his nest, he finds out and has nothing better to do than continue living with her, even adopt the bastard. As if you had looked in a textbook. An author cannot describe a cuckold better!

Perhaps one or the other reader now realizes that cuckies must be mentally ill. Who else would willingly accept such a deathblow of emotions? I hope for the author he is not in the same situation, because then he could only be recommended mental therapy!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Second time around changed my score from 3/5 to 2/5.

The story is really woeful, a pile of garbage might be a better way of putting it.

As if you’d take her back???

I ask you, really???

Who the fuck would?

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No good comments..first your story is not thought out..HE needs NO more proof as he got it all while lying on the sofa.. He heard the two women admitting the affairs.He heard his wife admit his son was not his. A DNA test is all that ever is needed for proof of infidelity. Him divorcing her just from what he heard is enough. So he needed nothing else but get the paper work done.. I really hate it when authors make anyone (husbands in this case) that stupid they cant figure that out. Another joke is he spends the money to get a PI and still take her back after seeing the photos.?? 2 stars only because I finished this story to confirm the suspected unrealistic ending.. this really is an unrealistic bad story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

An author cannot describe a cuckold better! all the words with no music cannot disguise this story. story was not outlined very well...... All he needed was the emails. If he was going to keep her, why didn't he come out of the game room and tell them both;" Go on this trip to Chicago and do not come home." No, he jumps through hoops, makes himself sick, put her in a very unnatural situation...why the hell would he do this? For kids that one isn't even his? Your story was hard to read, not because I wanted a BTB story, but you drove it 100 miles out of the away to disguise it. Or give him an excuse to be a Cuck…

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Utter crap. Yes, I can understand forgiving infidelity, but a planned four year repeat affair deliberately resulting in her pregnancy and fostering Randy’s child? No, I’m sorry but that dog won’t hunt. The bitch ought to get a job as a test pilot in a broom factory right after he dumps her in the sewage lagoon she created. I am not a BTB fanatic, but some things are just beyond the pale and deliberately having her boyfriend’s bastard is right at the top of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes…a disgusting story at most levels…what more can u expect from a sissy writer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous