All Comments on 'The Annual Outing'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments (Page 3)
Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Move on

Jan intentionally getting impregnated by another man is unforgivable, making Sean a constant reminder of her infidelity.

I really can't see how he can go back to a wife like that, or keep raising another man's kid, nor that Bob can, it strains credulity that both men just accepted it, and not even thought about getting even, they at the very least owe themselves a fling or something, as penitent as Jan seemed installing a mistress doesn't seem like an impossibility, not realistic 'shrugs' but an entertaining kind of payback when reading fiction.

He should just have moved on and found someone else to be happy with, something he doesn't even seem to have seriously considered, which beggars belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Send Sean To Randy

I absolutely refuse to raise another man's child whether he is one day old or 17 years old, especially if my wife deliberately got impregnated by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No... Just No

Cut her loose. It seems unimaginable to live with someone like this. She has zero respect for her husband and he'll get fed up with constantly keeping track of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have adopted kids and natural ones and they were brought into our lives in love. But I would never raise another mans bastard. Hell she got pregnant with the bastard on the 2nd fuck fest? She didn't even know him that well and she is breeding with him? Here's how this should end.

This is what is going to happen bitch. You are moving out and living on your own. I live here not you. You will walk away with nothing or you will become a porn star and everyone you know will get the link. You will get Shawn and I get our daughter.

Then o would be intentionally cruel. I would drive Sean to meet his father. I would meet the bulls wife first and tell her about the infidelity. Then I would start to leave

Aren't you forgetting something she would ask? No I would reply. It's time he met his father. Then I would give her the dna results and a copy of the lawsuit and my soon to be ex-wife's phone number. You need a family meeting.

Once the divorce was finalized I would release all of the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hate to tell you

If she is willing to intentionally have her lover's child she has no respect for husband and he is a fool to give her another chance

Helena Montana area man has a serial cheating wife. He forgives every time and she has no intention to stop cheating

That story is posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
lol

It became apparent when he took the whore back as to why she cheated. He was a total pussy and a fucking moron.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Sorry, I just don't see how ......

.... a husband could want to remain married to a woman who could behave in this way.

It seems she deliberately got pregnant by her lover, probably to have a life time reminder of 'happy days'. No man, once knowing could forgive that.

Still ..... it was a good read, and you know how to stir up your readers emotions.

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmm

Excellent writing skills.

But the story wasnt my cup of tea.

No real life wife that did this could love her husband or family.

In real life intentionally getting pregnant would be a deal breaker if the cheating alone didnt end things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take Sean Back To Randy And His Wife

My ex-wife and her next husband got custody of my oldest son. When she died suddenly at a very young age, the step-father and his girlfriend retained full custody of my son. My crime? Being a soldier.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Deal Breaker

80% of the story was ok. However, no man could live with a woman who purposefully got pregnant by her once per year lover. Who would even want to touch Jan again? Yuck! Very Tainted and disgusting creature. The older son would have adjusted to living with dad. Sean was young enough to forget that Jim had been his dad and would have to be Randy's kid or fatherless. Jim probably would have been kind to his son's brother but it's better not to lie to Sean as someday he would find out anyway. Janis needed to be a single parent and feel the pain of her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a putz!

The writing is okay, but the story sucks and it sucks huge. No way anyone keeps that conniving tramp as a wife after what she did. This is the very root of the word "cuckold"; dropping an egg in another bird's nest and letting them raise it. And instead of tossing this traitorous cow out with last night's garbage, this husband threatens to destroy her if she tries to leave or divorce him! She had to schedule that weekend so she'd be ovulating while there, she had to stop the birth control she'd been using early enough so that no chemicals were still in her system, and she took sex away from the husband to ensure that her scumbag boyfriend would have a clear shot at being the father.

The story neglected to explain who those two losers were, this Randy and Mark. What, were they old boyfriends? A couple of douche bags the women work with? Two strangers they met in a bar? Who were they? I mean, this guy Randy must be some kind of hot stuff for Jan to spend all that time planning to conceive his child on their SECOND weekend together! Think about it: they'd only been screwing one weekend the year before, as far as we can tell from the story, and she wants to have his baby? This woman is certifiable. Total nutcase and this husband still thinks she's the best choice for a Mom. He's as nutty as she is, they deserve each other.

The kid is innocent, he's done nothing wrong and deserves the love and respect of whoever ends up raising him. But that wife, Janis? Yeah, she needs to be booted all the way out of the state. Maybe the country. We don't need people like that.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
No second chance

She should not have received a second chance after having the asshole's baby.

She is one evil woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bottom line

There is no way on Gods earth that I would bring up another mans bastard. She has fucked up royally and I would make it my quest in life to crush her in every way I could for the rest of her miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm with ScorpioJJ

No man at all could keep a wife that got pregnant by another man, kept the baby and then passed it off as her husband. On top of that, but to continue with the affair.

I got a call from a co-worker of my wife years ago. Their company had flown her and most of her partners to Dallas to cement a deal. Me, the lowly dumptruck driver, stayed behind to work and keep the kids.

It turns out he had pictures of my wife with a guy who she obviously knew. Not just kissing, but you could see on the short video he had, the guy was frigging her cunt both on the dance floor and at a table. I recognized him, it was a guy we'd both went to school with. He showed them walking down the hotel hallway and they both went into the same room.

When she got off the airplane, she was served with divorce papers. She had to get the courts to allow her into the house to retrieve her personal items. It was killing her to not have access to the girls, but hey, it wasn't me spreading my pussy around the country.

When it was over, she had half our stuff, but damnit, I had my kids. She had visitation rights, but only holidays, weekends, one month during the summer, yada, yada, yada.

She did her best to talk to me but I would never give her the satisfaction of making excuses. I rarely see her but will have to next year when the first our my girls graduate from high school.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 7 years ago
Unbelievable!!!!

Can't for the life of me believe that Jim is that dumb/love struck! Yeah I've known a few guys who have taken their cheating wife back home. A few of these have worked out but most have not but that's ok for this story. However what is not believable is that the bitch deliberately set out to get knocked up with the lover's child and Jim can pin point to the fact that he was cut off for a week before and a week after but still takes her back. He seemingly justifies this stupid decision by saying she would be the best mother for the kids. What? She's a cheating double dealing slut and that is a "best mother"? Okay so he is hurting and that is understandable but did he suffer a brain fart as well? Can you even dream of how this can eventually be explained to a young Sean? 'Well you see son your mother suddenly decided to expand the gene pool for our little family so she went off and fucked a strange man but, but that's ok too because he's paid for your college degree. Oh, by the way, the reason she not here right now is because I was stupid and took her back and now you know that ONCE A CHEATER; ALWAYS A CHEATER so,again, she's out there today with the current lover!!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice try but no cigar.

No way could a husband get over this shit, he may try but every time he looked at the kid he would get reminded what a slut his wife was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your main character makes me vomit

Your story's main husband characters is a pussy who cries and throws up a lot. You must have a vomit fetish. Try to get your husband chsracters to man up. Actually, u need to man up. The whores should have been dumped.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
One more thing that was not mentioned

by other commenters was the fact that she had sex with her husband right after she got back and was hotter than Hell and then didn't try again the rest of the week. Doesn't that pop any flags with anyone? She was giving hubby sloppy seconds or thirds and wanted to make sure he got the other guys cum on his wimpy little dick. What a POS she was and what a PUSSY he was. Easy to see why she had to go somewhere else to experience someone with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i know its a story but...

too unrealistic, she witholds her "a game" for most of their marriage, witholds sex for 3 weeks to ensure another cheater "knocks her up", forces him to unknowingly bring up the "fruits" of her infidelity, even buys special lingerie to wear for her lover first and plans to continue down this path indefinately. why???

i doubt anyone could believe she loved her husband, especially the husband!

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
A sad little tale

About a sad little man living a predictably sad little life. Absolutely no writer on this site can write a cuckold like Agena. I think in hollywood its called type-casting, not sure what it would be called in the literary circles. Maybe a reader can help here? Talented writer for sure

hansbwlhansbwlover 7 years ago
Poor research

Quote

"Sean is not my son I'm sorry to say but I'd like to find a way to adopt him."

"You'd need the father's permission to do that."

Unquote

Sean was born while they were married and is therefor his legal son. No need for adoption, just how stupid can a writer be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What bullshit!

Jan says that she wouldn't let her husband to cum in her mouth when she gave him a bow job because it would upset him! What shit. There isn't a husband alive who wouldn't love to cum in their wife's mouth and her ass!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You are not well.

Get help please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Matt M. Would Be So Proud!

Of this RAAC, Wimp Husband, Creampie Eating, Bullshit Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Cuckold Story

Another "I am so glad I am a CUCKOLD" story; a real piece of garbage only a willing cuckold want-to-be would like. A woman is not a adulteress because she cheated but she cheated because she is a adulteress; that is why there is the saying "once a cheat always a cheat". Anybody who rejects that is not thinking clearly. Jim and Bob are both wimps, no wonder their wives went looking for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SEEMS WE SEE THE SAME THING

Got a couple of cuckolds here. Our "hero" is the worst of them. The list of conditions are almost complete but I think I'd have added one stating that Jan had to provide him with sexual partners once a month for the next four years. She'd have to go out an find someone to fuck me to take the hurt away that having my wife deliberately get pregnant by some other guy caused. And her excuse that it was just a harmless once a year fling doesn't jive with the every day humiliation of raising another guys son.

To that respect the story is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

My god what a waste of time reading that.Cannot understand any man who would not kill him for doing that and destroying her.i would throw out the wife and her barstead son onto the street without anything at all.No clothes,no belongings and no money.id tell the boy what he was and never to come near me again or I'd kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really terrible

If you're going to introduce something so vile as INTENTIONALLY getting pregnant by another man then you need to dig into that. You can't just gloss over it.

I doubt there's a writer on this site that could make a reconciliation work under the circumstances you laid out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What Is Wrong With This Story?

Marriage cannot be turned off and back on again like a water faucet. Once Jan cut her husband Jim out of the marriage and gave his sex to Randy, Randy became her true husband. Jan cut off sex with Jim to make sure that she got pregnant by Randy. There is nothing more destructive, disrespectful and demeaning to a husband than to have another man's child and through deceit have her husband to raise the child financially, physically, and emotionally as his own. Flags shot up when Jan returned from her latest sexual affair with Randy, had one torrid night of sex with Jim, then shut him down completely---just like she had done when Sean was born. Jim should take Sean into court and have Sean's last name changed to Randy's surname. Bob should divorce Karla and Jim should divorce Jan. Jan said she didn't even love Randy, but deliberately had Sean by Randy. When a wife deliberately has a child by a man other than her husband, she is no longer a wife, but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah

The story kind of sucked with no sense of character or consistency, but I could live with that. What I cannot abide is your poor word skills. Casual use of a spellcheck program would show you that phyce is NOT a word; psyche, however is a word. Get an editor (you probably need a developmental editor and a copy editor as well but baby steps for you). That said, it takes courage and commitment to post these stories and you should be congratulated for that. Keep writing and get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not even a slap on the wrist

I dont care about the minor grammatical errors in this story but share the criticisms of the absense of any character development and the absurd circumstances of the reconciliation. She cheats on this guy for years, which is to say, lies and disrespects him for years, deliberately has a baby with her lover, and passes it off as his, and his only response is to ground her for 30 days.

Most stories of the genre are marred by ludicrous revenge scenarios. This one is marred by a ludicrous reconciliation scenario. It's really a cuckold story. I know kids who have been punished harder for sneaking a cigarette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
faggot pussy husbands

cuckold faggots should get aids and die .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
over the top

Wife deliberately has a child by another man and shows no sign of ending her adultery. The husband totally forgives and is capable of soon making passionate love to his slut. Every time he looks at his 'son' he would be reminded of her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuckold/wimp crap!!!

More shit isnt possible!! She betrayed him at the worst way gets impregnated by her lover and all he has to do is love her?? Are you insane or is your pervert fantasy about cuckold/wimp so strong??? Even its a fantasy it has to be comprehensible! Your crap is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know

Your bio is a lie only slut whore could write this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Complete crap. I know it's fiction but come on. For those who read the comment section first then basically the wife is a vile 2 dollar whore who gets pregnant on purpose with another man and husband forgives her. Minus 5*. Complete rubbish. Another author that I won't be reading.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Morons

Any man who agrees to his girlfriend/wife having a "Girl's Nite" out (women only) or an annual girl's only trip of any kind is a complete moron and fully deserves to be cheated on, fucked over and cuckolded with a bastard child. You get no sympathy from me!

And if she wants to pursue a "career" in the work place, wire up her purse, car, home, office, GPS her car and her phone and her purse, and finally lock a chastity belt on her.

It's NOT a matter of trust -- you do trust her. It's simply that you trust her to sooner or later become a slut-whore, that is, to give in to her true nature as a woman.

It is never a question of "if" she will cheat on you, but only a question of "when"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Agena loves spineless men.......that's obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

Total crap of a story?.........BTB.........Make the slut pay with major HURT....

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Well

I think it must have been just a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THRAWN 1234 IS SPOT ON...

Every time he looks at the little bastard, he'll think of his skank whore of a wife sucking another guy to completion when she'd never done that for him, seeing him pump his cum into her to produce the little bastard. He would see that every time. Unless this story is in the wrong section and should be in the sci-fi/inhuman section cause any Human being is going to see that in his minds eye. How would a real flesh and blood human being live with that? Not possible, no way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excuse

Of a men they actually are. Spineless and gutless pigs.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
I don't care what others say

I really like your stuff and this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Triple shit...

When you write fiction, kill the bitch, make lamp shades out of the skin of Randy, make a key fob out of Randy's cock. Then abort him...... get your brother in law to get a brass pair of balls as well. The women should be sold to Arabs. Then never fucking look back..

sTars

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
it's a good story 5* but

reconcilliation? really?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
just read part 2 5*

comments on part 2, comments are turned off on that.

i do love a conniving evil bitch in a story, too many writers minimize the cruelty of the cheater and then go nuclear on the revenge.

good balance i thought but would have liked to have heard her reasoning for her cruel cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way reconciliation can work here. Four years, and an intentional pregnancy !!! No way in hell any marriage survives that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not just NO but, HELL NO!

HELL NO, HELL NO, HELL NO!!!! Just too much! There’s not that much love on the damn planet.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Evil for sake ofEvil

Evil in a story has its place but, those women calmed to love their husband. Not like Darth Vader evil in Star Wars but, a lowdown dirty shame evil.

Evil has its place in a story but, this is not it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Agena may just be a bigger cuck than Matt fucking Moreau. 1* and a ‘fuck you’

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unrealistic

no marriage could survive this, 4 years of cheating and intentional pregnancy with no sign to end it till they got caught means that those girls are evil, they just feel sorry because they were caught and forced to stop their actions , they did not repeat those evil actions not because they do not want to, but because they know that their husbands are watching them closely and they will be caught again so they just stooped

this is unrealistic story, it was very good at the beginning but the writer destroyed it by this bad end

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
Sissy

Having a man's child on purpose, while married to another is the greatest disrespect possible. No way to come back from that show of contempt.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Trials of love

When Jim overheard the conversatin between the sisters he should have tried to make it hard for them to go on trip. Secondly he should have taken her every night before she left and gave every dribble he had. Then the day before she left have a dna kit on the table and request samples of her and both kids. That way you can deal with it before another sex connection, including dumping suitcases out to look at weekend clothes. It would have been easier than watching her degrade marriage and easier to repair.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Not really a solution

The fact that Jan planned to get pregnant by Randy and to let her husband support the son is an act of hate against her husband. The yearly meetings carefully planned with new clothing purchases is still more proof of both sisters having no respect for their husbands. I just can't see any chance of reconciliation in either marriage since they planned to carry this yearly affair on indefinitely while restricting sex at home to their respective husbands. Can't imagine putting up with nightmares for the rest of my life and in the back of the mind never being able to trust the wife again. They weren't married that long so both men had time to start over with loyal loving wives - not the cheating sisters!

rereadrereadabout 6 years ago
No way back

Intentional Pregnancy and sister knew, the only way to make this situation worse is to have his brother / best friend or father impregnated her. There can be no recovery from this. It was only a matter of time till the sister did the same thing. I try to believe that love can overcome all, but hate from a wife to a husband.

Alternative ending: She come back happily fucked and finds a restraining order and is never allowed to see her ex husband again. Kids or no kids I would never see her again but everyone would get a copy of her video and DNA reports.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I laughed out loud then rolled on the floor until I realized my ass fell off.

Well, well, well. 3 holes in the ground. Is this shit funny, "if I did those things, he wouldn't respect me?" I'm glad he pointed that out, because I would have gone pop like a balloon. Lets her hair down with another man but doesn't attempt to do the things with her husband? There's something fundamentally wrong with this woman portrayed here.

I don't know what the deal with this new trend of terrible use of quotes is. A paragraph starts with a quoted dialogue, ends quotes, then a somebody said plus short narrative, then the fucking dialogue continues without an opening quote again, but for some reason at the end of the paragraph the missing quote is closed. No, no, no!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Sheesh

A very bad situation according to the story! I would've divorced her cheating ass!

All People are entitled to a second chance! What this woman did (another Man's child) There is no Third chance!

The Story is VERY GOOD(Fantastic) Thanks★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
While reading some of the comments....

and the main character’s views, I can’t believe this new-age, hippy horseshit.

That woman and her bastard would have immediately turned into monsters in my mind. Oh, I love him like my own! No way! Divorce and removing myself for their safety is the only way. It sounded like lawyer Sam was willing to go as far as needed.

Mr. Sensitivity should have taken him up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously?

You continue to craft portraits of a women’s perfect male throughout your stories, Weak, Castrated and Cuckold. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whatta' CUCK . . .

Even after 11 Years on "Lit" all that can be said is "WHATTA' CUCK"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG Really

It was going so well. Husband made all the right moves.

Lawyer. Check

PI. Check

Protect financial interest. Check

Test DNA of offspring. Check

Take lying cheating conniving slut back. Check??????

WTF.

She did every evil thing possible to her husband. Affair. Gives slutty side to lover. Vanilla sex for husband. Plans. Yes plans and succeeds to get pregnant by lover. Foist that kid on unknowing husband.

And somehow this author thinks her love for her husband is true and worth reconciliation.

Get real. Where do men like that exist in the real world.

Lets head to a pharmacy. Testosterone shots for the author and anyone who rated this higher than 1 are one me. Grow a pair fellas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish this author had allowed comments on all stories.

Most of them are great. Even the weakest is 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb!

Just another dumb cuck story with unrealistic husbands. 1 * would be too much for this hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is really an awful story---

" I had regained my trust and respect for her, but sometimes late at night I would wake up screaming at the memory of that time." He says he loves his wife but she causes him to wake up in middle of the night in pain, terror, or what ever it is that causes one to wake late at night screaming?!?!

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Add NO TEARS to the list of conditions...

He can't possibly believe that her tears in any way represent feelings. Hell, she's warped enough to have permanent waves. Four years of betraying their marriage-- you know she and her sister talked that mess up every year all year long – disrespecting her husband because with his trust it was easy, and then she looked him in his face and told him,"You know I've always been faithful to you Jim and that will never change" -- no love in that!

Why is she crying? Is she an under-trained sociopath, who can't quite match feelings, words and tears? Whatever she is, she's a cheat, and he can't handle her. He says that he's trying to keep the marriage going for sake of their young children, but he should lose her and give his children a chance at a decent life without her. He might line her ass up with a post-nup and get her some job training for later, so she can support herself when she breaks said post-nup.

It was harsh when she told her sister that she only wanted one child from her husband. She told her husband, “You are my love. I thought it was just an innocent fling once a year; no one would be hurt," but then she lied and told him that she couldn't explain why she “allowed” herself to get pregnant by Randy. Her husband recalled that she'd refused him sex the whole week before and the whole week after her outing: she didn't “allow” a damn thing, she wanted to be sure she brought that cuckoo's egg home for him to raise. After she jumped up and ran “crying” from the room, she returned dry eyed and told her husband that she had no feelings for Randy, which means she fucked up her son's parentage that way because she could. Yeah, add “no tears” to that list. The bitch is foul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wait a fucking minute

The wife cheats on him for 5 years, intentionally has a kid with this motherfucker, lies about it all this time and he takes her motherfucking ass back??? He has to be the biggest cuckold pussy that ever lived. Right next to his brother-in-law. First he needs to dump the cheating bitch. Secondly he needs to get the cost of raising the assholes son back from the jerk. Next make sure the asshole pays for the upbringing for the kid. Lastly make sure the cheating bitch has the most miserable life possible. There was too much 'I can't live without her' in this story. Only someone who wants to share his wife with others and have his life shit on would act like this. Terrible RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Read Stories For Entertainment Value

This one fails miserably. No story...I repeat...no story, no matter how well written grammatically it is, will get more than one star if a loving husband and family man, reconciles with a whore that willingly and with malice aforethought, allows a man other than her husband to get her pregnant with a child for her husband to raise and support financially. I firmly am in favor of having men castrated who deliberately impregnate a married woman. And married women who deliberately allow men other than their husbands get them pregnant should be mandated by the courts to have their tubes tied or a hysterectomy performed...and they should lose custody of any and all bastard children...either to their husband or the foster care system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Should have read the comments first. For any one who does then she cheats on her husband for 5 years, lies to him for 5 years, has a child by her lover and says it's the MC. He then says a few mean things and they get back together. If this is your thing then read on. IMO it's pure rubbish. Cuckolds Paradise the story should be called. Doesn't even deserve 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

I did not know you were a fucking wimpy cuck. This story made me vomit. Go suck a big one and live happily ever after with it. Pitiful just pitiful.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

What's with you authors who write about these...."men" who get sick and throw up, finding out about there slut wife????? ....And take her back....for the kids sake....are you kidding????

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Yawn!

I think I've read too many stories?....This Story has the Signature of Many Other Authors?.....Apon Saying That (Here is the Kicker)...There comes a time when we will run out of ways a Wife or Girlfriend will/can/does Cheat?..... This Story Is Good but not Great! ★★★★☆ WOOF!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Cuckold BS

1 star for this garbage.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
unfucking believable

how could any person take back a cheating spouse that intenionally got pregnant by her lover is beyond my comprehension

every time he looks at his step son he will be reminded of her cheating

what will he say when the kid says to him that he s not his father and he can t dicipline him

yeah right fairy tale ending at all cost what a croc of fucking shit live happily ever after

LMFAO at the wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story got my juices running

Played with my kitty a few times on this one.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What she did was completely unforgivable. This was an extreme RAAC... there's just no way you could forgive something so appalling as a wife deliberately getting pregnant by her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was just sick

Totally pathetic thinking he could forgive her for the cheating and for her getting knocked up by a cheating asshole. This would have been one of the easiest divorces ever. Every time he looks at her think about her fucking around and getting pregnant and her knowing that it's not his. Drop the bitch like the whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Complete garbage. For reasons already stated. If you take her back hound a bitch plain and simple.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
A List of Fails

In chtonological order... the fails I see are:

1. Difficult, because of Hubby PoV, but coulda been in the hotel video. That is. the relationship between Sweeties and their Bulls. How did it start? How did it get to be an annual event?

2. We did get to hear Sweetie1’s rationale, but it did NOT account for her chosing a new fuck-buddy for her first child.

3. Why such an extensive email communication? They’re not really lovers.

4. We-The-Readers never got to hear any more of the pillowtalk. The one example was modestly exculpatory, but was there a lot more of that or was there disdain?

5. Sweetie1 was perfunctory in her ‘missed you, honey’ homecoming sex - and -why would she disclose her slut-tryst nightwear?

6. Hubby1 and BiL were both leaning hard to the RAAC side during the first lawyer meeting, and it got more evident subsequently.

7. Contact with Bulls’ wives was imperfect. Could their wayward hubbies have gotten the mail that day, instead?

8. Restrictions are obviously untenable. No thought was reported being spent on them.

9. Reconciliation was too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, has anyone thrown out the, "Fag cuck shit", label yet?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
I'll destroy you if you ask for divorce?

So basically he is forcing cheating wife to stay with him? Sounds as a recipe for getting murdered.

This is a bit too ridiculous for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Poorly written.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Can't

Just can't buy a reconciliation in this one. No man would accept that level of disrespect from his wife and still love her. Randy should have received lasting physical damage.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Well this is disgusting

Nobody with a sliver of self worth is going to put up with a partner that deceives them into raising some other mans illegitimate child.

It wouldn't be so bad if he was written as a simpering cuckold ,but he only turned into one in the last few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He had iron clad proof of infidelity by the DNA of his child, why let her cheat again when he apparently wanted to keep her? It usually doesn't make much difference in the divorce even if you do have proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where you tortured as a child ( ? )

I have no idea what I would do , sure would be hard to live with a women that gave you some other clowns kid to raise , pretty screwed up idea and very hateful . And Imagine how he might feel " being the proud parent waiting for that babies delivery" all that me time with the little women listening to the baby those first movements/ rubbing the belie , wow how can some/one keep a straight face knowing the child is some-one else's....cunning ! demented and evil.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i missed it?

How did the affair start? Where and when did they meet up to make this a once a year thing? Anyway, I couldn't stay with her. You can love her ya, but to stay with her and have love and so on when for the longest time you were the wallet only I don't know....

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Ongoing pregnant

One time slip possible to get by

Ongoing for years and even deliberately got pregnant by him no way in hell

Have to tell her son of biological father later health issues or even possible to meet up with half sister and have incestuous I relationship with possible birth defects

Open can of worms lot of wiggly actions

Divorce infidelity cause wouldn't broadcast discs enough to have grounds as public

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Read again more problems

Heard plan and have one child and then have doubts how dumb is he

Other wife husband's friend getting divorced him didn't know about affair when they sent packages with contact information

Non sequiturs

andyinozandyinozalmost 5 years ago
Well written.

Terrible result.

Deliberate deception to have another guy's child = pack your bags bitch.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaalmost 5 years ago
bastard child

Having bastard child from infidelity is too much. I cannot find a way to justify such act without making the husband intentionally weak. and before anyone quote joseph from the bible, i suggest you read the passages pertaining to joseph accepting jesus and mary.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
It would not work for me.

There is too much deception on the wife's part. Fun and sex are bad enough, the pregnancy is the step too far. She can't even explain her rational for getting pregnant, so how can the husband forgive or trust her. There are many people in the world willing to be honest and loving, so why settle for a liar and cheat. Out the door with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Conditions

You should have put a prenuptial in there, reference infidelity. Outlining she would get nothing, he would get the kids.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Viagra

Takes 15 to 30 minutes to get into the bloodstream and take effect. For an erection to occur, it still requires physical stimulation......

“This was the moment; should I take the Viagra? Rather then take a chance I slipped down the hall to the other upstairs bath and took a dose. Within a few moments I felt my cock begin to harden and I hurried back to our bedroom and undressed. ”

Nope.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

You were right about your opening warning....your ending sucked! It started out OK and looked to be a descent story and then you screwed it up royally!

There's no way any REAL man accepts his wife's cheating with her being willing participant in getting pregnant with here lovers baby! She would pay dearly for the rest of her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Have A Big Problem With This Story

Political correctness, be damned. Sean is a bastard child and must live with that fact until the day he dies. The children...and their classmates...will find out that Sean is a bastard child and that Sean and Ryan are not brothers, but half-brothers. And Jim may be a better man than I am. Personally, I would have no problem walking away from a child that is not mine. Either Randy would take on all parental responsibilities or Sean be turned over to the Foster Care services. Randy had no problem with Jim saddled with the financial responsibilities of raising Sean; so he shouldn't have a problem with foster parents continuing his care. Also, Randy should receive court mandated castration to keep him from fathering any more bastard children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geez

What would it take to dump the bitch?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous