All Comments on 'The Annual Outing'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments (Page 6)
OldbuddyOldbuddy3 months ago

In a total of 40 days +/- from gut wrenching rage to lovey dovey. Yeah NO. I know it's a story. Well written, but really how does one overcome the betrayal not the 4 weekends of adultery - but the planned hateful hurtful despicable plan to concieve another man's child. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jan and I have a lot more to resolve THEN you do."

ANY proofreading would have brought this out, but obviously, you consider yourself too important to proofread. I'LL NEVR BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY "authors" fail to comprehend the fact there is no way a competent writer can mix them up. Is it laziness or pure stupidity?

PLEASE lookup the words THEN and THAN, study them, memorize their definitions, next write a 5,000 word story using both words 500 times, THEN, maybe you'll learn how to properly use them.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One thing I do not get in this and other cuck stories is the husband's response to his wife having children by another man, whether or not it is on purpose. In this case it is doubly bad since the wife did it on purpose and wouldn't have sex for a week before and after her sex weekend with lover. It seems to me that most men woulf be out of their mind crazy if this were done. It was also very odd that the husband did not even want any kind of an explanation as to why his wife would intentionally get impregnated by someone else. I think this is also not realistic.

Finally regarding Agena. I have read a couple of his stories lately because of the dirth of good LW stories currently being published. Although I like his stories they would be improved with additional dialogue. I am giving this 4* because it did keep my interest.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking dumb cuck story and whore wife. Bitches would've been thrown threw and out to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I can't see that, it seems most every writer of LW stories have the husband, upon hearing/ seeing their wives fucking other men, puking up their meals. No matter if it's live or from a tape. What's with that? Be upset, angry, furious, but to constantly vomit?

To the story more directly. He heard his wife & friend talking about their yearly trip & the cheating that'll go on. Plus that his son isn't his. Gets a lawyer & PI, does tests, threatens divorce, then wala! the wives stay married & eventually carry on with their husbands. Nothing's mentioned directly insofar as the following year's trip. But why go through all this expense just to stay married?

She's given a restrictive action to follow if she wants to stay. Actually, too restrictive. What happened to a post nup stating what would happen if she cheated again? Staying married for the children is good, but keeping your self respect is better. And kids generally know something's off.

The way the story goes, I wouldn't doubt after a couple of years one or the other tries to have some extra, just not for a weekend or so. After all, the husbands were happy to keep their wives, esp. the one with the son not his.

An overall somewhat weak story that doesn't fully add up. 2 stars Bob

bacchant2bacchant224 days ago

I have to agree with your other commentators. Why write an RAAC story and then make the betrayal so evil that reconciliation would be beyond any normal man. Does this suggest that the writer is trying to convince readers that being a cuckold is a good thing. If so whats the point of getting married, you might as well let your wife fuck anyone they like and pay her to do so. Jeeze guess what that is.... prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Your protagonist is a cuckold. The flimsy justifications of him staying with the slut are just that. "For the kids" doesn't exist. It's well documented that a broken couple is worse for the kids than actual divorce with joint custody. "They need a mother" is laughable. A parent of obvious low morals is the opposite of "needed". Unless you think creating more of these people is good for a society. They are a cancerous tumor that even unintentionally, will infect the kids with their worldview. Since these are things that just need basic rationality to understand, it's pretty obvious you just wanted to write a cuck story. A proper sequel would have him lose everything when his wife and kids inevitably upgrade to a man with actual balls. Then he could keep using the "evidence" as expected for a sad excuse of a man. To jerk off to it. We all know that's why they kept it.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

As expected from a writer listing femdom and cheating in their bio. A pathetic cuck as MC. What's amusing is that this has revenge as a tag. Only way to interpret that, is that the wife takes revenge on the husband for ruining her annual dicking, by gradually turning him into a proper cuck. That's the only kind of revenge I (and anyone who doesn't have a deranged view of relationship dynamics) am seeing here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This was truely awful drivel. I'm normally a fan of RAAC but there is no way that this could happen in this story. It wasn't a one off, it was planned and would have gone on forever if they hadn't been caught. But even that pales into insignificance compared to the planned pregnancy. That's a bone fide traditional cuckolding right there, not a mere American fetish cuckolding.

The MC is pathetic, he knows he's a cuckold, but is desperate to get unnecessary pictures of his wife having sex so he can beat off to them like a good knowing cuck.

If all this wasn't bad enough he then fights to adopt a child that's not his because he's desperate to pay for and bring up someone else's child.

As for the pathetic fanciful lawsuits, I don't think so. They'd be laughed out of court if they ever got there, which they wouldn't.

The MC is an all round loser, the only explanation for his behaviour is that he's either insane or gets off on being a disrespected and humiliated cuckold.

The only satisfactory conclusion to this affront by his wife would be divorce, giving her custody of the kids. Well rid of the lot of them. Anything else is a poisoned chalice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The sequel to this is embarassing. The guy spends 12 years paying for and bringing up another man's child while paranoid and frightened that his wife will cheat again.

That is not a life, the kids will definitely have been damaged by the general atmosphere and subsequent divorce.

The kids will always side with the wife because he's not even the bio dad of one of them.

I really don't understand this pathetic trope that staying together is for the sake of the kids. Just as I don't buy this sad idea that men need to have custody of the kids. Sure why not if they have nothing better to do, but seriously you're paying for them anyway, might as well let the wife do all the heavy lifting while you go off and spread your genes elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous