The Arcade - Level 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you might as well be a fucking virgin. Relax slut. You'll get used to it and then you'll be begging for more. Watch," he pulled his cock out and started playing with her clit. She squealed with delight, squirming in her bindings as he brought her nearly to the brink before stopping short "You want more?"

The question itself made her stop and think, especially as her head cleared. Her aching pussy still felt hungry even after all that mechanically educed orgasms. Maybe she was a real slut, she thought. His middle finger began drawing circles around her nub. The game vibrated her nipples, getting her to urge for more. The prospect of further fucking was scary, but this was her chance to be bound up like the rape fantasy stories she loved to read. Now, she could let go and become a fuck toy. "Mmhmm," she finally said.

He pressed the head of his penis just between the folds of her vulva. "Couldn't hear you slut, you want me to fuck you?"

She was nodding her head, though he couldn't see her. Again, the nipple clamps vibrated, and she groaned in desperate desire, loudly. The game read the signal and prompted a voice recording to say exactly that, "Please, I need your big cock inside me!" Still massaging her clit, he slid back inside, drawing in and out slowly at first before giving way to his own primal need. He grasped her upper legs like a set of handlebars and pounded deep inside her. "Yes, Fuck me!" the game urged.

She felt each pulsing burst of his cock inside, along with a pang of shame for wanting it so badly. He gasped for breath, satisfied. After giving one last little pat on the but cheek and a kiss to her clit, he put her harness back on. "Oh, remember to pee on the wash cycle, not the first rinse, and we'll see ya in a couple hours."

"HOURS?!" she thought. It was hard to dwell on anything that he said as the harness clicked into place and tightened down. "Mmmhmmph," her legs were pulled back up into their easy V position as the wash cycle started.

Phil finally met up with his co-worker outside. He and Kitty were sharing a cigarette as they waited by the van. "Ya know, I don't wanna give you crap for taking too long, but fuck that took too long," she chided with a smirk.

"Wouldn't be so long if the girl we got wasn't so green."

"Told ya!" Kitty nudged John.

He held up his hands in innocence. "Don't look at me, this was Cherry's choice replacement for her shift. Means less cut for her if Rochelle is going to be a little bitch about it." He opened his phone to a cloud feed of the current game status. There were several stress alerts which he ignored. He pulled up the live feed camera and vitals. "More service visits means less money for her."

"Which reminds me," Kitty held out her open palm expectantly.

"What, you're not doing it for the pure pleasure?" John quipped, even as he reached into the open van door, finding the canvas bag of money he pulled from the booth. The game took cards but for some strange reason, guys liked paying in cash... can't imagine why.

"Much as I'd love to pay off my dog's vet bill with orgasms alone, life don't work that way." Kitty took the offered wad of cash and counted it out. "Hey, I'm missing a cool 50$$"

"Like you keep track of how much you make." Phil said

"I remember every single cock in my body and know my times tables. I had to satisfy a whole fucking bachelor party and then some. I serviced 20 guys at 60 bucks a pop."

Phil looked over John's shoulder at the game records. "Yeah but then you had to get serviced twice at 25 bucks a piece. He counted right."

Kitty stared in silent judgement at John who gave her a guilty smile and handed over the other 50$$. "Pleasure doing business with you," she fanned out her wad of cash and stepped into the van, ready to get home and out of this damn corset.

Phil was confused for a second before he realized John traded the service fee for other services. "Fuck, and you were giving me a hard time about playing with Rochelle?"

"Fuck off," John groaned, "Lets get going."

Rochelle was getting used to the sensations, sinking into the position and reveling in the lingering throws of orgasm brought on by the hot lubricant flooding into her ass and pussy. Left to wonder just how much she could handle. Every few minutes or so, without a player during the slow morning, it would pump in some lube and vibrate to keep her enticed and awake while the leg braces moved so her feet didn't fall asleep.

The first actual customer stepped into the booth. She couldn't see them at all but heard a familiar voice. "This is amazing, haha!" Cherry giggled, "Hey, Liz, is that you?"

"Hm?" Rochelle heard her real name said by her friend's voice.

The game started up and talked over her. Meanwhile Cherry just laughed her head off. "Hey! I'm Rochelle! I've never had sex before, but if you cheer really loud, I might let you get to second base." The Cheerleader on the screen turned around and bent over, showing off frilly underwear even though a pair of legs showing off the full ass was right there.

"You're all mine now, bitch," Cherry purred, going into her purse to fetch the fun toys. "This is for stealing my high school boyfriend," she said quietly. It took years, the long con against the bully queen bee of her youth. Rochelle did not even recognize Cherry when they reconnected and befriended. Getting her into this position made all the patience worth it.

Cherry knew the game program answers, it was her role after all, and specifically knew how to squirt the hottest lube inside the awaiting pussy. The legs slowly spread open. Rochelle felt the soft touches to her bare thighs and through the knitted fabric of her stockings. When the harness released, Cherry reveled in removing it but did not leave it to the side. She slipped a specialized silicone sleeve over the butt plug, making the base width only a little wider and the main bulb over twice as thick.

Before shoving it back into little Rochelle's mostly virgin anus, Cherry took a suppository, a pill made of very similar drugs to the virgin cocktail, b, but this could not be rinsed out on the first wash cycle. It would dissolve slowly over the next hour. "Here you go, slut. You're going to love every single cock that comes in here, and become the whore you accused me of back in tenth grade."

The pill went in like it was nothing but the plug that followed took some work. "MHMHM!" Rochelle felt the intrusion in her ass, not expecting it to get so wide. It hurt too much. She was certain her ass could not even take it all despite Cherry shoving with considerable force. Eventually, the widest part pushed passed the ring of her ass and her muscles sucked the rest in, right to the flared base. Rochelle screamed while trying to push it out, but Cherry's hand kept it firmly inside.

"No, you take that right up the ass and be glad I didn't make it bigger!" Cherry shouted, even as the game mode was crying about how big her non-existent cock was, and how it was too much. Leaving the butt plug in place and slapping that vulnerable ass a few times, Cherry fetched a strap on dick and her own Hitachi vibrator. "I'm going to make you cum, and then I'm going to take that free voucher and give it to the biggest, fattest cock that I know."

Rochelle tried to beg for mercy around the gag, but maybe because her mouth was left wide open and stuffed, it was impossible for it not to sound like moans of encouragement. The strap on slid in, the stiff unyielding rubber felt like it was splitting her in half, not helped by the gigantic plug in her ass or her legs spread like a fucking wishbone. Cherry began her onslaught by simultaneous thrusting, enjoying it herself as she engaged the vibrator. The wide bulb head placed right on Rochelle's clit touched Cherry's when ever she thrust deep enough.

Getting used to it and sensing that deep euphoric drug high taking over again, Rochelle's game was reading it as deep pleasure. When finally brought to a painfully forced orgasm, the game shouted, "OH MY GOD! You're so amazing!"

Cherry kept going until she got her own orgasm, brought about by holding the strap on as deep as it would go and pressing her pussy into the vibrator, squeezing it between clits. "Ah, yes!" she gushed around the strap on harness. She pulled out and took it off but kept the vibrator on Rochelle's pussy even as the booth urging her to "Please replace all my toys. Congratulations on winning your voucher. Please exit the booth after replacing my toys."

Rochelle reached another orgasm, but the computer didn't register anything because the game was over. The system was waiting for the harness to click into place before moving on in the program. Eventually Cherry relented, and even took off the butt plug extender. After making sure the pill was still tucked into place, she fitted the harness plugs back into their holsters. "Have a good day, cunt," Cherry patted the clit she knew was going to be hyper-sensitive. Rochelle yelped.

Rochelle wanted to get stressed out, panic, terrified there was going to be more. Her ass hurt so much. Was there going to be bigger things up her ass? What about that threat of the bigger cock? All those fears were starting to fade, breaking apart at the corners. The rinse flooding into and out of her ass, into her mouth, was taking the drugs with it. Cherry didn't know about the extra pre-rinse and may have given a higher dose than she ever needed to. Rochelle was soon swimming with endorphins, mixing with the orgasm hormones to a powerful aphrodisiac. Her mouth sucked heavily on the cock in her mouth and her pussy gaped for a bigger dick inside.

The drug educed hazy desire was granted within the hour. Cherry fulfilled her promise of finding the biggest cock possible. The man was huge and even rattled the booth as he stepped inside. He was given all the answers prior and was soon met with Rochelle's crotch wide open and those pussy lips practically winking at him.

She thought this must be what being fucked by a bull or horse felt like, or maybe it was a NASA rocket for all she could tell. The worst part was how she must have lost her mind, beging for more while being wracked by the pain of an overstretched pussy. She couldn't tell the difference between her own thoughts and that of the game's voice expressing how big he was, and how good it felt, and how much more she wanted. When he finally came, it pulsed inside her and gushed out. She felt the hot drip on her ass but that was second to the cold ache as he pulled out. The harness was back, followed by the cleaning cycle. She sucked wantonly at the cock gag, ready to be filled again. That pill had driven her insane with lust, desperate for the tangy water and vibrators bringing her to ecstasy.

It had to eventually wear out and that was around the tenth cock up her ass and the twelfth in her pussy. She regained her faculties as some perv currently shoved both harness plugs into her ass. He had started with one as he fucked her pussy, but she felt too loose for him. He tried worming the second one in her ass to try tightening her up. It was practically the same girth as Cherry's devise, but the awkward shape was painful, and there was no chemical assistance anymore. It was all pain and no pleasure.

The cartoon on the screen telegraphed her distress, "Oh please! It's too big! It'll never fit!" the programmed response to her being stretched too far. This monster took that as encouragement. Aided by his fingers and eager to cause this machine pain, he got the second toy cock in. The machine shocked her tits automatically, eliciting a strained squeal in the hopes he would take the hint to stop. "No, please stop! It's too much!"

He kept the toys forced in with one hand and spanked her with the other. Satisfied she would be tight enough, he pressed his cock into her pussy. The nipple clamps shocked her until she cried out in pain. Spanking her again made her pussy involuntarily squeezed around his cock, which he liked even more. Eventually, she just clenched tight, hoping he would cum faster and leave sooner.

John had been ignoring the alerts at first, but since it was a while since they popped up, he finally checked in on the game application. On his phone he opened up the video feed and was treated to the sight of some jerk double penetrating her ass as he fucked her. After confirming that yes, that would cause some damage and legitimate distress, he clicked a button, telling the game to adjust for it when the guy left. He kept watching for a while, his cock getting hard.

"What are you doing," Kitty who was trying to take a nap next to him noticed.

"Sorry just... checking in," John put his phone done once that was all taken care of. "Um, hey would you mind-"

"Fuck no," Kitty guessed what he was thinking already. "Do you have any idea how raw I am?"

"Not even head?" He tried again. She didn't say no right away, but it was clear she had enough of being the pleasure toy for a while. He sweetened the offer. "I'll let you peg me with the strap on?"

"Okay," she smiled fiendishly.

Back in the booth, the jerk finally released his wad, cock pressed painfully against Rochelle's cervix. He forcibly yanked out both plugs from her ass, not noticing the hints of blood in the red and raw rosebud. The booth took over from there, instructing the player to replace her toys, as usual. He did so, but then the booth locked him in, refusing to release the second door until he paid a 50$$ fee for mishandling the equipment. He was not happy, downright angry. He forked over the money but not before punching the door in frustration and smacking her hard across the cheeks with all his strength.

The harness locked up to seal her tight. Clean water rushed into her pussy and soon into her ass, stopping just as the pressure got too much. The warm water stung her tortured asshole but it began to sooth the ache. The vibrations began under the pressured water, giving her a weak and pitiable orgasm. The exit valve opened and emptied into her mouth. She drank slowly in defeated disgust. This extra dose of water made her tummy ache and she desperately needed to pee. Recalling what Phil said, she waited for the wash fluid cycle. The sanitizer rushed in followed by more vibrations. As it rushed out, she blissfully released her bladder and it was all shunted down the drain. A heartbeat later came the thick and pre-heated lubricant filling her pussy and anus. She was made ready for the next customer. Her mind was a combination of trepidation but was soon getting aroused at the anticipation.

12