The Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she did as he told her, and went to her knees on the carpet. She trembled with anticipation as she heard the distinct sound of a zipper being undone. Her mind raced. She should be frightened, angry, defiant -- anything at the prospect of being forced to suck this stranger's cock. But she felt none of those; she only felt ready.

She felt warm flesh press against her lips, and she opened her mouth. She rocked her head forward, leading with her tongue, using it to feel out the tip of his cock. She licked the head, then turned and licked the shaft. Big, thick, hard. That's what she felt with her tongue. She used her lips and tongue to tease his shaft, particularly the sensitive head. She flicked her tongue back and forth across it, trying to tease him back for what he had put her through. But he was not having it.

He grabbed her head and pushed his cock inside her mouth.

"You have this opportunity to please me. If you do not satisfy me, I will whip you raw from head to toe, and leave you hogtied on my front step for the whole world to play with."

She had no idea if he would carry out his threat but took no chances. Eagerly, she set about sucking his cock, taking him deep into her throat. She licked and sucked greedily, working his cock like a dog with a bone. She would show him a thing or two! She could hear him moan and feel his flesh twitch in her mouth. He grabbed her head and forced himself deep in her throat, making her gag slightly. She smiled inwardly, knowing that she was pleasing him.

She couldn't see anything, and her hands were bound behind her, but she focused on making him cum. She moaned herself, feeling the heat rise again in her pussy, as she noisily sucked him off. Her whole world shrunk down to her mouth and his cock, and she kept going, listening for the sounds of his impending climax.

Suddenly his cock began to jump in her mouth, and she felt his hot cum spurting out, filling her mouth and splashing the back of her throat. She resisted the urge to gag and swallowed as much as she could. He pulled out when he wasn't quite finished, and she felt his cum dribble from her lips, and down her chin. Now she could feel some body aches from having her arms tied, and the effort the blowjob took.

"Well done pet," the man said, congratulating his kneeling guest and rubbing her head fondly. He untied her blindfold and let her blink a few times to get used to the light again. He put his dick away and zipped up. Taking a handkerchief, he knelt facing her, and gently wiped away the sticky remnants that covered her chin. "No whipping or public humiliation for you," he added. She smiled in return.

"Thank you, Sir," she responded.

"However, that does not change the fact that you did displease me earlier," he went on, "and that does mean you will have to be punished, I'm afraid."

Her heart skipped a beat at the mention of punishment. What was all that she just went through? "But Sir, didn't you just... I mean, the game we just played," she began, confused. Wasn't that it?

The man laughed and settled back into his chair to relax. "Poor child, that was just a game, and that little bit of teasing was just a bit of fun," he added. "You are a full-grown woman, and your punishment will be full-grown too.

He untied her arms from behind her neck, only to retie them behind her back, which was a little more comfortable. She was excited and nervous at the idea that she was to be punished, unsure of what awaited her. She did not have long to wonder, however. He went to a small table in the corner of the room and retrieved some things, one of which looked like a leather leash. The other was a gag.

She closed her eyes, still feeling the tingle between her legs. Gently, he opened her mouth with his fingers, and pushed the ball gag between her lips. It was not too uncomfortable, but certainly did the job of filling her mouth. He continued to talk to her as he buckled the leather strap tight.

"Your husband is a very fortunate man, to have a woman such as you," he explained. "I am surprised he agreed to let you come to me in this arrangement," he added, moving to face her as he played with her breasts. She looked at him, concern written on her face at the mention of her husband. He looked at her intensely for a moment, fingering her nipples, and then nodded knowingly.

"He doesn't know you are here," he said. She could not meet his gaze, only looked down and slowly nodded in agreement. He lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. "Don't worry, he will not learn of this from me."

From out of nowhere there now appeared something she had never seen before -- a pair of nipple clamps joined by a length of slender chain. Her eye widened as he held one of her nipples between his finger and thumb, pinching it tight before applying the clamp and tightening it. She took in a deep breath through her nose at the pain of it, gasping when the other nipple found itself clamped tight as well. The man stood back, admiring her breasts and swollen nipples, and smiled.

"Come with me, it's time for your punishment," he said, clipping the leash to the chain between her breasts. The chain jerked tight, pulling her after him, and she yelped. He led her to another room, what appeared to be a reading room, with leather-bound books from floor to ceiling and some high-backed leather chairs in front of another fireplace. He brought her to one of the chairs and stopped.

"Lean forward and put yourself over the arm," he ordered. Nervously, she looked at him and moved toward the chair. Awkwardly, she lowered her upper body, unable to use her hands to steady herself as she half-fell face first into the chair, the padded arm underneath her belly. He adjusted her position slightly, then caressed her naked buttocks. "Now, what shall it be for this first offense? The strap, the paddle, or the cane?"

Her heart pounded in her chest with the thought of any of those implements punishing her bare ass, but the cane scared her to death. She had read a story as a curious teen about a maid caned by her employer many years ago, and the description of the girl screaming in pain as the cane burned stripes across her ass had horrified her. But at the same time, it had lit a small flame of curiosity in her. She hoped he wouldn't use the cane for her first time.

"The paddle, I think," he said, selecting a wooden object from a nearby rack. It was cherry-coloured and had holes in it. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she could see him inspecting the paddle, running his hands along the smooth edges. Although it wasn't the cane, it still looked imposing, and she quivered with the thought of being spanked with it. She began to moan and fidget in the chair, the anticipation of her punishment making her restless.

"If you cannot remain still," he said calmly, brushing her hair away from her face, "I do have a whipping bench that I can secure you to. Do I need to immobilize you?"

She shook her head vigorously and focused on remaining still. It was hard because she was frightened and excited at the same time, as she could feel the wetness on her pussy again.

"Good. This is just a little warm-up then," he explained, laying the paddle down and giving her ass a few light slaps. He rubbed her cheeks, then gave her a few harder smacks with his hand. After a few cycles like this, her ass was beginning to turn pink, and she was beginning to moan and squirm on the chair. Then she felt his fingers teasingly play with her pussy lips, and her hips arched up from his touch.

"You are a juicy little plaything, aren't you?" he said, licking his wet finger. "Perhaps this won't be as much of a punishment as I thought," he added, taking up the paddle and standing to the side. "I want you to remember this, my pet."

The man leisurely swung the paddle, and it made a loud crack as it connected with her bare ass. It hurt way more than his hand, and she yelled something into the gag.

"One," the man counted, pausing to let the sting settle. Then he swung the paddle again. This time the stroke fell just below the first, and again, the woman writhed on the chair, biting down on the gag against the pain. "Two," he said, watching her ass jiggle.

The third stroke fell hard across both cheeks, and she could not hold back the shriek that was muffled by the gag. Her ass burned, and she tried moving her hands to protect it, but the man swatted her hands away and warned her not to try and interfere with her punishment again.

Another loud crack filled the room, followed by a strangled howl from the woman, who kicked her legs and feet in response to the punishing blow. The man pushed her down into the chair, holding her wrists from moving, and waited for her legs to still.

By the end, she was sobbing quietly, her poor ass cheeks and thighs aflame with pain from the disciplinary paddling she had received. The man stroked her tingling butt gently, whispering words of comfort to her, but all she could focus on was how badly she wanted to cum. As if reading her mind, she felt his hands stroking her there, and then she was moaning and trying to grind against his hand. He took the time to remove her gag and went back to stroking her pussy.

"Relax my pet," he whispered, cock in hand from his already dropped pants. "Enjoy this ride," he said tenderly, grasping her by the waist and pushing his cock into her hot little hole. It felt so good to be inside her, so warm and wet, and he closed his eyes, rocking forward and back, fucking her slow.

She groaned with the pleasure of it, feeling his thick cock slide in and out, his heat mingling with hers. Her whole body seemed to buzz, and she could feel herself getting closer to an intense orgasm. The man picked up the pace slightly, carefully sliding his cock in and out of her dripping hole.

"Are you my little fuck-toy?" he asked, grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing as he rubbed his cock against her clit. He switched to rubbing her with his fingers, teasing her. "Beg me to fuck you and make you cum."

She couldn't believe how badly she wanted to cum. His teasing was driving her crazy. She was on the edge, and just needed a little push to get to the other side.

"Please, please... fuck me! I need to cum," she cried, panting.

He smacked her ass, drawing a sharp cry from her. "Who am I, slut?"

"Please, I'm sorry... Sir," she pleaded, writhing. "Please let me cum Sir!"

He teased her for a minute more, then put his cock back inside her. She bit her lip, aware only of how good it felt to be fucked by him, and how the feeling of her sensitive, clamped nipples rubbing against the seat of the chair was driving her nuts.

Once again, he was taking things slow, pushing his cock in deep before pulling most of the way out and sliding back in. She was gasping and sweating, desperate to cum, squirming wildly on the chair as he fucked her. And then it came suddenly, she arched her back, every muscle seeming to strain as she screamed that she was cumming. He felt her tense and jerk as the waves of pleasure roared through her, and he moaned loudly, then spasmed as his cock jumped inside her, and he groaned, still thrusting and pumping his seed into her. He stopped, and the only sound was the ragged sound of their breathing, both satisfied. Slowly he withdrew, undoing her wrists and allowing her to stand up. She did so, and he marveled at how sexy and desirable she was, her nipples still erect and clamped. Much to her relief, he removed them, and holding her hand, took her off to the large bathroom where they could both clean and freshen up.

For the next little while, she relaxed on a couch, enjoying some wine as she lay with her ass supported by a big cushion. He had some wine too, and enjoyed looking at her lying there, naked except for her cuffs and collar. He applied a cream to her reddened ass, which felt good to her, and started turning her on again. He had arranged for some food to be brought in by his manservant, which they nibbled on while he tended to her bottom. Soon, she was starting to drift off, relaxed by his tender ministrations, and before long he had gathered her up and taken her off to bed.

12