The Arrival

Story Info
A sub meets her Dom for the first time.
2.3k words
4.14
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers

She's been waiting for weeks to meet her new suitor. He'd been working into her mind over text messages and stories for the past few weeks. Her panties were wet whenever she received a message from him. The things he told her, nobody had ever worked her up so much. She was eager to see him in person but nervous about what she was walking into.

She parked her car and walked up to the door. Her heels clicking on the concrete with each step. She felt the slight even breeze on her exposed legs below her black skirt. She reached up and announced herself with a knock on the door. What were several seconds felt like half an hour but the door opened slowly and she looked up to this man. He stood a foot taller than her and his deep eyes looked down at her as she met them with a nervous smile.

He never said a word. He reached out and took her hand leading her inside and up the stairs to the bedroom. They walked inside and she stood in front of the large mirrored closet as he closed the door and walked toward her. He stood behind her and looked through her in the mirror into her eyes. Moving her hair to the side, exposing her neck he reached down and kissed her neck to her shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a gasp as his hands reached to her hips. She finally had his touch which she had been yearning for so long. Her body melted and her pussy started to become wetter as he kissed her skin.

His left hand slid across her throat as his right moved down to the bottom of her skirt and up her thigh. While his hand wrapped around her throat his other hand moved up her thigh to her panty-covered shaved pussy. The heat coming off as he touched the wet spot she had. His hand gripped tight around her throat at the same time he pressed against her wet pussy and slowly rubbed her through her panties. She moaned as he held her body against him. Her breathing pacing quickly as he rubbed her and choked her. She kept trying to peek through to the mirror to look but she was focusing on the ecstasy and closeness she was finally feeling with him.

He withdrew his hand from her panties but kept his hands on her throat. Finally, he spoke, "undress." She started to move and he gripped tighter. "You read your rules and know your response." She was so turned on and nervous.

"Sorry sir..yes, sir." He held get throat as she kept eye contact with him and slid her skirt off her to the floor. She then removed her drenched black thong and left it on the floor. He released her throat and she grabbed the bottom of her top and lift it over her head. She kept looking up at him as she removed her bra and released her tits out into the air.

He stared down at her and took her body in. Only wearing her heels he reached up and grabbed her hair and turned her around looking at her in the mirror. "Look at you. Finally in my hands." Her body started to shiver as his big hands roamed her body.

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm your slut, sir"

"Who do you belong to?"

"My holes belong to you sir" she shivered again and tried to squeeze her thighs to please her tingling pussy as she finally said those words out loud in front of him.

He turned her around by her hair "on your knees" she dropped to her knees in front of him and instinctively reached for his pants, pulling them down and exposing his cock. She looked up at him as she took one hand and grabbed the shaft guiding his cock into her awaiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around the tip and down the shaft as she took him in. She thought how good it felt to finally have him.

She stroked her mouth on his cock slowly until she felt his hand in her hair tighten and he forced her face into his groin...his cock taking up all the air in her. He pulled her head back as he face fucked her. The noises in the room were her gagging and slobbering over his cock. He pulled her head back and with a pop his cock came out.

She looked up at him a sloppy spotty mess "pretty girl...tell me what you are"

"I'm your holes to use. I'm you're slutty girl sir" she said with the air she tried to get before he took her head and shoved it back onto his cock. She gagged and spit as she moved her tongue on the shaft. He pulled again and face fucked her. The tears dripping from her eyes making her makeup run. She loved it and her pussy pulsed with the energy of being so turned on.

He pulled her off his cock and softly pulled her hair directing her to follow him on her hands and knees. He walked his slut to bed where he had her lay with her head off the edge. He stood over her head, her heels in the air, and shoved his cock into her throat again. She gagged as she was face fucked again and again. He reached down with his large hand and punched her nipples. Sensitive she arched her back and moaned into her gagging. With his other hand, he reached to her shave pussy and gave it a few slaps, making his hand wet as she was soaked with desire.

He moved his hand past her clit and over her tight pussy. His palm rubbing her clit as his fingers penetrated her. She moaned louder as she tried to focus on her cocksucking. He fingered her slowly and then his pack quickened. As he pinched her nipples he fingered her quicker...the sounds in the room were her moans mixed with the wet slobbering gagging from her mouth and her wet pussy being fingered. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she was being fingered and struggling to breathe bc she had his cock buried inside her throat.

It came up suddenly and she felt an orgasm building...she tried to ask to cum but she wasn't able to. Before she knew it her energy went to her pussy and she began to squirm in her orgasm and her pussy exploded squirting all over. He didn't let her stop. He kept rubbing her wet cunt as she kept cumming. Her sensitive clit was pulsing as he rode her through her orgasm. She wasn't allowed to recover and he fingered her from the inside touching her g spot and her clit simultaneously...again building her to another orgasm...he let his cock fall from her mouth as he focused on her wet pussy.

Her body writhed as she moaned "oh fuck...yes sir fuck me...fuck me Daddy" was all she was able to say. She felt another orgasm building and soon it was there. Her body wasn't fighting it again as she exploded.

She was breathless. He had throat fucked her and fingered her. Her body was used up and she was still wanting more. He sat her up and wiped her face. Then leaned in and kissed her. Their tongues intertwining this is what she wanted, to be touched. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around on her knees. Her cute ass in the air she was excited to finally feel his cock inside her.

She looked back as she felt him getting closer. She locked eyes with him "fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little slut please fuck me," She moaned. He took his cock and guiding it to her wet open pussy.

As he slid into her, she moaned with that first-time penetration feeling she craved from him. He let his cock fill her tight pussy as he fully entered her. He then pulled out and began fucking her. She loved the feeling of being full of him. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back, into him. His large hand came back and spanked her as he fucked her. His hand taking up most of her ass cheek with his spanking. Twice on each side as she began to fuck back. Her cheeks now pink from his spankings.

He took her ass and spread it wider exposing her cute little asshole. He spits on her asshole and took his finger and moved it teasing her special little hole. As he fucked her his finger moved inside her. She loved the feeling of being full of him. Her moans got louder and louder. He stopped suddenly and walked to the bedside. She stayed where she was and couldn't see what he was doing.

He returned with a dildo, lube, and a vibrator. He kneeled behind her and took in the sight of her holes presented to him for his use. He leaned in and tasted her wet cunt juice. Getting it all over his beard. He took the dildo and slid it into her pussy. "Give me your hand," he said as she put her hand between her legs. He turned the vibe on and handed it to her. He aimed it at her clit. She was stimulated beyond belief as she had the dildo in her pussy and the vibe on her clit.

He stood up and dropped lube on her assholes Nad his cock. Approaching her he took his cock and slid it into her tight asshole. She was full. She couldn't think...only Cum. It was all she could do bc she read being used so well. Her tight asshole grabbed his cock and he began fucking her. "Good girl...take my cock slut. You enjoy being my whore don't you?"

"Yes daddy I'm your whore. Fuck me I'm your good whore daddy and I love it. Can I cum sir?"

Her body was finally wanting to release again. "Cum for me slut. Cum" she shook again as he fucked her. Her body orgasmed again and she dropped the vibe bc her energy was leaving her body. He kept fucking her. Spanking her ass.

"I'm going to fill your tight asshole with my Cum" "yes daddy fill my asshole. I'm yours to use. Fuck me" he felt his orgasm coming and he soon exploded in her ass. He moaned as she felt his seed filling her. He stayed in her until he was empty. He spanked her again and removed the dildo from her pussy. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over. Then laid down next to her taking her in his arms. His body engulfing her.

They laid there in post fuck silence. He then stood up and opened ran the shower. Cleaning himself up he came and got her and took her to the shower. She got out and he was in boxers and handed her a t-shirt. They went o bed and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, she was having a dream...her pussy was pulsing and she could imagine being so turned on. She tried to squeeze her thighs but couldn't. She was feeling hey for pulsing though. She was in her back and slowly opened her eyes. Through the ambient moonlight, she looked down and saw his hat between her legs. He was living and sucking hey for and pussy. Now aware of what was going on, her pussy became more soaked against his beard and tongue. She ground against his face as he continued. She felt an orgasm coming again as he licked her and within seconds she was flooding his face with her orgasm. She panted and fell on the bed.

He got up and whispered in her ear "not yet. I'm not done with you" he pulled her legs up and entered his cock into her. She gasped as he fucked her. His hands up to nipples under her shirt...then he pulled the shirt up around her throat and choked her with it. He saw her coming for air as he fucked her harder. He stared into her eyes filled with tears as he announced he was going to fill her pussy with his Cum. She begged for it and felt his cock exploding into her. He leaned down and kissed her again and withdrew his cock from her. He again laid next to her and held her tight.

When the sun finally came up she woke first. She decided she would show him her love and she went down to take his cock in her hand and mouth. As she played with him and she got harder...she took him in her mouth. He woke up to her cocksucking and was pleased she had done so. His hand went to her head and she guided her. She sucked his cock with focus. She loved his hand on her head and she used her hand to stroke him. She sucked him off and he exploded again inside her mouth. She sucked it all from his cock and looked up at him and wiped the drops from her cheek to make sure she took it all.

"Good girl," he told her as she came up and laid on his chest. Again silence as they both knew she had to leave until next time. She eventually got up and dressed. She left her panties at his house and drove back home with his Cum in all three holes. Her ass stinging from spankings. And her body already wanting more...it was going to be difficult for her to focus thinking she needed to see him again soon.

DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers