The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Mikey answered quietly as Mark added a louder, "For sure, Mom."

Leiko sighed heavily before giving her very fateful answer in a soft whisper. "The truth is I want to also but I just worry if it's really the right thing to do."

Smiling, Matthew reached into his jeans pocket. After digging out a coin he announced, "I have a quarter. Let's leave it up to fate, Mom. I will flip the coin and if it lands on heads then Fate deems it OK for us to explore your three B's and if it lands on tails then it's not meant to be."

After a brief moment to consider her son's proposition Leiko slowly nodded her head yes as leaving it up to Fate would go a long way towards relieving any guilt she might have for being naughty.

After Matthew flipped the coin high in the air onto the kitchen table they all leaned eagerly forward to see if the coin landed on its head.

"Heads," Leiko whispered as her heart fluttered.

"Yes, heads. Fate has spoken," Matthew declared as his brothers nodded their heads in happy agreement.

"So what B are we going to do first, Mom? The bath maybe?" Mikey quietly asked but before she could answer Matthew interjected, "I think starting off with the bath would be a good idea but I have a suggestion. I mean, I like my brothers and all..." He paused to smile at them before smirking. "Even though they are a couple of dorks but I don't wanna share a bath with them... or the other two B's so I suggest, since there is three of us and there is three B's, each of us gets one of the B's to share with Mom."

Still in a muted state of shock from this unexpected turn of events, Leiko numbly whispered, "I think that is a good idea."

"Yeah, but which of us gets which B?" Mark asked.

"Let Mom decide," Mikey ventured as he squeezed her hand.

"I'm good with that." Matthew declared. "She can decide who gets what B and in what order and for how long."

As they all looked at her with eager anticipation, Leiko, after a brief hesitation pointed to Mikey. "First I will share my bath bonding experience with Mikey."

Mikey beamed proudly as taking a bath with his Mommy was highly appealing to him.

Next, after a longer hesitation, she reached out across the table. Gripping Mark's hand, she whispered, "After my bath with your brother I will share my... my breasts with you, hon."

Mark's heart nearly exploded with utter excitement as given the choice of which of the three B's to experience with his mother her breasts would have been his first choice.

"I guess that means I get to share your bed, huh," Matthew said with supreme satisfaction.

"I guess so sweetie," she whispered back.

After a brief discussion they settled on each of them getting a full hour to bond with their mommy with Mikey's bath starting shortly at around eleven fifteen, followed by Mark and his bonding experience with her breasts starting an hour later, and then Matthew would join her in her bed at a just past one am or so.

Before they all headed upstairs though Leiko had one important demand to impart on her three eager young sons.

"Fate has spoken its desire," Leiko told them in a serious voice. "But now your mom shall speak hers. Boys if we are going to do this, I need things to be kept... ahh... as sweet and as innocent as possible. You all must agree, for your mom's sake, to swear to keep your actions during our bonding experiences, I'll say it again so you understand how important it is to me, as sweet and as innocent as possible. Promise me you guys won't take advantage of Fate's decision and by that I mean I want you to all act adorably cute and naïve with me. Let me be the mommy and lead and you guys just follow. And to be real honest, I don't know how things will turn out, but whatever happens, even if it's a little bit naughty, it must be done with sweetness and innocence. So if you all can agree to this I will agree to abide by Fate's decision and allow myself to finally experience the three B's, one each, with my three sweet, innocent, and adorably cute young sons."

They all nodded their heads in unison while murmuring their agreement to keep things sweet and innocent... as possible.

She then shooed Mark and Matthew upstairs to their rooms so she could discuss her pending bath with Mikey at the kitchen table.

"Look Mikey," Leiko started, "I want to not only keep things sweet and innocent between us, but I want them also to be realistic in a sense."

"What do you mean?"

"It's just I don't want us to just go upstairs and hop in the tub together with hmm, how do I say this, I guess with no pretext as why you are taking a bath with your mom so you need to come up with something to make me like... want to invite you into the tub with me. Something that will wanna make your mommy provide the sweetest of her three boys some loving comfort in the form of allowing him to bathe with her. You understand what I am saying?"

"Yes I think so," Mikey replied.

"Good," she said as she glanced at her phone. It ten forty five. After standing up from the table, she told him, "I'm going to go upstairs and get my bath started and you wait about twenty minutes before coming upstairs and knocking on my door with whatever sweet excuse you think might make me invite you to take a bath with me."

Leiko hurried off upstairs, leaving Mikey to ponder what she just told him.

After considering and then rejecting about three or four ideas, Mikey finally settled on something to tell his mom that might satisfy her need to have a somewhat realistic excuse to invite him to take a bath together.

Leiko, dressed in a purple silk robe, was sitting in front of her vanity table mirror, combing her long dark hair while sipping on her second glass of wine. She had wolfed the initial glass down, hoping it would help give her the courage to go through with their sweet and naughty plans for the evening.

She smiled to herself after she heard the light tapping on her door. "Well its show time," she quietly whispered to herself as she crossed the spacious bedroom over to the door.

Opening the door, she found Mikey sadly staring up at her. He was wearing his usual sleeping attire: a pair of boxers and a tee shirt.

"What is it hon?"

"Can we talk for a minute, Mom?" he quietly asked.

"Hmm sure, I was just about to take a bath. The tub is filling now but I have a minute."

They settled down on the edge of her king sized bed next to each other as Mikey launched into his excuse to try and get his expected invite to his mom's bathtub.

"Matthew, especially Matthew, but Mark too, have both been picking on me, Mom."

"Again. I told them about that, but I guess they don't listen. What are they picking on you about now, Mikey?"

"They keep calling me a momma's boy coz I am always hanging out with you and coz I, like, don't have a girlfriend or even date any girls."

"Really," she told him while resisting an urge to smile broadly. Already she could see a clear path of how her son's "excuse" could led directly to her bathtub in a most innocent manner. "Well there is nothing wrong with being a momma's boy you know and I will them both that in the morning."

"Mom, you can't tell them I came in here and complained to you. They will just pick on me worse, especially Matthew."

"OK, fine, I won't say anything to either of them but..." Reaching out she ruffled his hair, "But I can tell by that seriously sad expression on your adorably cute face I need to do something."

"Yeah, I guess, but you are getting ready to take a bath so... maybe tomorrow."

Hoping and praying she would stop him, Mikey hopped to his feet and started to cross the room to her door. As he started to pull her door open, he was beginning to think his lame excuse was an utter failure.

"Wait, Mikey," she said as she hurried across the room toward him. "I think I need to do something here and now, not tomorrow, to make you feel better."

Reaching past him, she pulled the door shut before taking him by the hand and leading him back to her bed. "Here sit down. First, you need to relax a bit while I check on my bath."

Hurrying over to her vanity table she grabbed her half full glass of wine.

"Here sip on this while I check on my bath and then we will talk for a quick minute."

She thrust the glass of red wine in his hand before hurrying off to her bathroom.

Mikey looked at the glass of wine doubtfully, he had never tried wine before. Shrugging his shoulders, he took a small sip. "Hmm not bad," he muttered to himself before taking a larger sip this time.

After adding a generous amount of bubble bath to the nearly full tub, she spread a plethora of small tea light candles around the tiled edges of the tub.

Upon returning to the bedroom, she spied the nearly empty glass causing her to smile as she settled back down next to him on the bed. "It will be about another five minutes before my bath is full which should be just enough time for you to tell me the truth, hon."

"The truth about what, Mom?"

"The truth about if you are, in fact, a momma's boy." Reaching out, she took his hand in hers. Squeezing it tight-- as she dropped her voice to a quiet whisper-- she said, "Please tell me you are honey... but only if it's the truth."

After a brief hesitation, Mikey slowly nodded his head yes.

While they may have been playacting the truth was not far off as Mikey was, in fact, a "momma's boy" through and through. And he was being honest in telling her his two brother's often did tease him about being such.

"And are you embarrassed about this?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know really. Maybe a little. I mean, I am eighteen and I do hang out with you a lot... maybe too much."

"Or maybe not enough sweetie," Leiko quickly corrected him before extending her invitation. "You know, there can be real advantages to being a quote, unquote, momma's boy, Mikey."

"Such as," Mikey grumbled.

Taking a deep breath, she was about to do the unthinkable, she stood up. "Follow me and I will show you."

Taking his hand in hers, she slowly led him into the bathroom where she shut and locked the door before turning to him.

"You know it warms my heart that one of you, and if I am being totally honest, I am glad it's you, still clings to their mommy fiercely."

"Really... you are glad it's me," he whispered.

"Yes. You have always been my favorite and that is why I am glad you are a momma's boy."

Reaching out, she slowly dragged one finger across his cheek. "Now I told you there were advantages to being a momma's boy and do you know what one of them is?"

"No."

"Momma's boys get to take baths with their Mommy. Would you like to take a bath with me, sweetheart."

Mikey looked down before glancing up at her and nodding shyly yes. Excitement filled his heart as he stared at the tub in quiet anticipation. The steam rising from it above a frothy thick layer of bubbles only increased his growing excitement.

"Now wait here I will be right back, hon," she told him. Hurrying out to the bedroom, she returned a quick minute later carrying an ice filled bucket with a bottle of wine stuck in the middle.

Mikey's keenness to take a bath with his mommy doubled upon spotting the bottle of wine. His mother tended to get a bit fun and frisky after a glass or two of wine.

After putting the bucket down on the tiled edge of the tub within easy reach, she turned to her son saying, "Now hold still honey, while your mommy undresses you. I know you are shy but don't worry..." She paused gesturing at the tub, "I added lots of bubble bath so you have something to hide your naked body under."

"OK," he told her as she quickly helped him strip off his tee shirt and shorts before turning around.

"OK go ahead and hop in the tub while your mother takes a minute to light the candles. You don't mind do you as I think the soft candle light while help relax us both during our bath."

Leiko resisted the naughty urge to turn and look at her naked son as he quickly hustled over to the bathtub and hopped inside. Instead, she concentrated on hurriedly lighting the nearly dozen tea light candles surrounding the tub.

After getting all the candles lit, Leiko paused in front of the tub. Their eyes met briefly as she slowly started to strip off her robe.

Mikey, remembering he was supposed to be acting as sweet and innocent as possible, did the virtuous thing by turning away and not staring as his mother disrobed.

She positioned herself across from him in the large sunken circular tub as Mikey continued to stay innocent by not looking at his mother until the majority of her body, all the good parts anyways, were safely under the protective screen of bubbles.

"Now let's start your bath by you shampooing your hair all nice and clean first, Mikey. OK?"

Turning away from him, she busied herself filling her glass of wine before taking a large swallow of it, draining nearly half of it all at once.

"Mommy... Can't you do it for me? Can't you shampoo my hair? I like it when you do it."

She sighed heavily before taking another swig of wine from her glass. "You really are the baby of my three boys huh, sweetie... wanting mommy to shampoo your hair for you. I suppose you will want me to wash you up too when I am done with your hair, huh?"

He gave her a sheepish smile as he whispered, "That would be nice I think... if you don't mind."

"Now you know I don't mind, sweetie. It makes me feel good that at least one of my three boys, my favorite that is, doesn't think he is too old to be babied a bit by his mommy."

Maneuvering herself behind him, she gently washed his hair before using a small pitcher to rinse it off. Mikey, delighted at the attentions from his mother, sighed as he relaxed back against her with his eyes shut.

"There... all done with shampooing your hair. Now you still want me to wash you up too, hon," she whispered just before polishing off the balance of her wine.

"Yes," he replied softly.

"OK but only if you promise to relax and stay still while your mommy washes you up. I mean sometimes you squirm so much when I try to wash you it makes it difficult."

Picking up on her make believe theme, Mikey doubled down on it. "I know, but I promise to be good this time and not squirm too much, Mommy."

"Good and tell you what, you do that, don't squirm so much and Mommy will allow you a bit of playtime in the tub when she is done OK?"

Mikey happily nodded his head about getting "playtime" in the tub.

Leiko, still sitting behind him, started with his neck and shoulders, before moving the soap filled washcloth down both his arms and then around to his back. Leaning forward, a now happily drunken Leiko pressed her body firmly against his as she whispered in his ear. "I know you will be good as Mommy remembers how much her little Mikey likes his playtime in the tub."

Mikey stayed as still as possible, wanting to be good for her while trying not to think about what "play time in the tub" might encompass.

He closed his eyes again, leaning back against her as he felt the soapy washrag move slowly across his chest in wide circles before slowly slipping down and onto his belly.

He could only wonder, is she was going to wash me up, "down there" as his mom dipped the rag under the water, causing his excitement to grow. Much to his disappointment the wandering washcloth veered away at the last possible second.

Tapping him on the shoulder, she said, "Turn around hon and close your eyes so your mommy can wash your legs."

He turned around, facing her. "Lift your leg out of the water," she told him.

Mikey, after closing his eyes so he would not be able to catch a glimpse of her naked boobies as she washed him up, carefully lifted his right leg out of the water, allowing her to wash it, and then his left leg next while making sure to stay innocent like she wanted by keeping his private parts well hidden under the protective screen of the bubbles.

"There all done," she announced.

"Mommy, hmm, I think you forgot to wash me... somewhere."

"Really honey where did mommy forget?"

"Between my legs," he shyly whispered.

Leiko sighed heavily, wondering if she really should take the plunge as she drained the balance of her wine, making her officially, yeah, more drunk, and just brave enough to tell him, "I suppose since I washed everywhere else I ought to get there too huh, but only if you promise to be real good and not squirm all around when I wash you up down there."

"I promise, Mommy," he whispered as he leaned back against her, liking the way he could feel her large breasts pushing up against his back.

Leiko applied a new generous amount of soap to the washcloth before dipping it under the frothy bubbles. She let out a small sigh of forbidden excitement to find her son was already semi hard down there when her hand bumped up against him. Moving slowly, she circled the washcloth leisurely against his inner thighs before swiping it once, and then a second time, gently against his testicles.

Mikey remained perfectly still, his eyes tightly shut, as he leaned back against her. Going all in, she then wrapped the washcloth firmly around his growing manhood before slowly beginning to move it up and down ever so slowly.

"I hope you don't mind, Mommy taking her time to wash her... hmm not so little boy up down there, Mikey sweetheart. It's important to get you really clean in that particular spot you know."

"I... I k-know," he whispered as he resisted the urge to start squirming. "I don't mind."

"Good," Leiko breathed in his ear as she let the washcloth slip down to his balls. "Now remember, don't fidget around, honey."

Cupping them gently inside the warmth of the washcloth, she jiggled them a bit making him let out a pronounced sigh. Moving slowly, she then moved the wash cloth back up to his now fully hard cock, but after giving it a few soft strokes she suddenly had a small panic attack.

Fearful, she was taking things too far, she pulled the wash cloth up from under the soapy bubbles.

"There all done and washed up, Mikey. Time for you to get out," she announced firmly.

"But Mommy you promised me some playtime in the tub when I was done being washed up," he whined.

"I know but it's getting late and I still need to wash up myself so I'm afraid we don't have time both for you to play and for me to wash up."

"Aww," he groaned.

"Sorry sweetie. The towel is right there for you to dry off with," she said gesturing over towards the bathroom counter.

"Not fair," Mikey said quietly. "I'm... I'm not ready to get out."

"OK, how about this. If you promise to sit there and be patient while your mommy washes herself up real fast when she is done and out of the tub you can have maybe ten minutes or so playtime in the tub by yourself. Sound like a deal."

"I guess," he replied quietly.

She looked at him. He had that hurt puppy dog look on his face that never failed to melt her heart. "Or... or maybe instead of Mommy doing a quick wash up and hurrying to get out of the tub so you can have your playtime all to yourself, she could take her time washing up... with your help... but then, of course, if you going to help me wash up, it won't leave you any time to play in the tub afterwards."

She watched as he lifted his head up. He had a soft twinkle in his eyes as he seemed to be mulling over her offer.

"So what is more important to you hon, playtime in the tub by yourself or helping mommy wash up."

After a brief pause, Mikey said, "Helping mommy wash up."

"Good answer, hon," she told him. "Now let's see how we should do this. Hmm, I think I will wash and then later when I am all done you can use your mommy's blue pitcher there. Fill it up with nice warm water and then you can rinse the soap off me."

After she maneuvered herself in front of him, Leiko, making sure to keep her good parts under the protective screen of bubbles, proceeded to wash first her arms and then her shoulders.