The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew paused as he struggled back into his briefs he just scooped up off the bedroom floor.

Turning to face her, he said, "OK I am listening."

"Come sit, on the edge of the bed first."

Sighing heavily, Matthew plopped back down on the edge of the bed.

"OK so yes, hon, both your brother's got your so called happy endings too."

"Really... how did they get their happy endings? Did you put their... you know... stuff inside your mouth like you did for me."

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, she would have to endure a bit of a tantrum by him, of this she was sure, but in the end, if she played her cards right, things might work out, and so she told Matthew the whole unvarnished truth. Bluntly.

"No I didn't give them their happy endings that way, Matthew. Both of them got happy endings by... by fucking me... hard and coming inside of me."

Matthew said nothing at first before he exploded. Hopping up from the bed, he fairly shrieked as he paced about her bedroom like a caged lion, "Jesus you let them fuck you!! And all I got was a stupid fucking blow job."

Trying to defuse the situation with a bit of humor, Leiko smiled at her raving son. "Matthew, sweetie, I don't imagine you thought Mommy's blowjob was so fucking stupid, as it was happening, based on that huge load of cum you spurted in my mouth."

This gave Matthew pause. He stopped pacing. Staring down at the floor he answered her quietly, "No it... it was nice. Real nice, I mean but still... they got to put it in you."

He sighed before hanging his head and heading for the door. "And I always thought, despite you saying you love us all equally, that... you know... deep down inside you loved me best," he muttered sadly just as he reached the door.

"Matthew, honey. I do. Don't go and let me prove it to you."

He paused, hand on the door knob before slowly turning. "How?"

"Neither one of them actually pleased me like I want to be pleased. Like I need to be pleased. They were both were too quick. I guess maybe I teased them too much before I let them... you know."

Resisting the urge to smile, he was not surprised as he had been sure, unlike him, both of his brothers were inexperienced virgins... before tonight that is.

Choosing his words carefully, Matthew said firmly. "I am not quick, Mom. I know how to pace myself. Plus you already made me come once so..."

Gesturing with one finger she waggled it at him. "Come here, sit next to me on the bed again and I will tell you what I have in mind... you know to prove I love you the best."

Matthew coolly strode over to her bed before, trying to appear as casual as possible, plopping down on the bed next to her. "I am listening."

"I will allow you to enjoy the ultimate bonding experience with your mommy. I will let you make love to her. Nice and slow. Nice and gentle with lots and lots of foreplay."

"I would like that."

"OK I am just going into the closet to find something romantic to put on for you. Give me a minute."

Matthew relaxed on the bed waiting for his mother. Finally, after what seemed forever, she emerged from the closet.

"I hope you like this. I... I know your father did."

She was wearing a hot pink lace teddy and looked absolutely stunning. As if he was in a trance, Matthew stood up from the bed. After shutting the closet door, his mom leaned back against it in a pose of relaxed submission as he crossed the room to her.

She looked taller than normal. His gaze fell down; she was wearing a pair of satin sandals with four inch heels. The white shoes were adorned with faux pearl beading making them look stunning.

Stopping directly before her, he became lost in her beauty. Strands of her beautiful black hair had fallen in her face as she gazed back at him with half lidded eyes.

Reaching out, she took his hands guiding them to her breasts as he leaned whispering, "God Mommy, you are so beautiful. You are like a goddess."

"And Goddess' should be worshipped huh?"

"Yes and worship you I shall."

They kissed then. Long, slow, and passionate, tongues darting and twisting in and out of each other's mouths as his greedy hands fondled her large boobs with untold delight through the flimsy pink of her lace teddy.

He broke off the kiss. Nearly panting, he took a step back. Moving slowly, he hooked a pair of fingers around each of the thin twin straps of her teddy. Gradually, inch by inch, he dragged the thin straps across her shoulders as she reposed against the door, eyes closed and her heart fluttering.

With a deliberate slowness that only served to ramp up the growing tension, he pulled the straps down and off of her shoulders. Gravity did the rest as he stared in awe and wonderment at his mom's big beautiful tits.

Leiko caught the teddy with her fingers before it hit the ground. She wasn't wearing any panties and as she noticed his gaze falling down between her legs she brought her hands together. She crossed them over her bare pussy in a protective gesture as the pink lace teddy dangled from her finger tips.

In a throaty whisper she told him, "Save down there for the bed, honey. For now concentrate on your mommy's big boobies. You like them right?"

"Oh Jesus I do," he whispered back. He stood there, his erection growing serious, ogling his mom's big round tits. Finally, simply unable to resist any more, with a quiet grunt, he lost control as he fell upon her tits with a wild ravenous passion.

Burying his face in between them, he began sucking and kissing on them with such mad passion it soon had his mommy panting with her own frantic craving. His feverish attack was made all the easier as he barely had to bend over to become lost in those gorgeous mounds of tit flesh thanks to her being a bit taller than him with her high heels on.

Leiko found herself being pushed back against the door as her son covered her tits with dozens of desperate suckling kisses before he pulled back. With his initial rush of lust sated, for the moment anyways, he now moved at a more leisurely pace.

Pulling back, Matthew used his hands to gently fondle her tits as he showered a gentle rain of kisses upon his mom's neck and throat. His thumbs found her nipples; tweaking them tenderly, they snapped to attention as he let the gentle rain of kisses fall further down.

Leiko let out a low moan as she felt her highly sensitive nipples being lovingly stroked first by her son's gentle fingertips and then by a swirling, darting tongue.

"Oh God, that feels good, honey," she whispered as his tongue lathered the entirety of her fully erect nipples. Her head lolled back against the closet door as he eyes fluttered shut. Thrusting her chest out in a pose of utter submission, she allowed her eager young son to feast on her tits.

Wanting to encourage him onto greater heights of passion, she cooed to him as she stroked his hair, "That's it baby, suck on mommy's boobies and... and when you can't take it anymore... carry her over to the bed and... and fuck them hard... make love to my boobies with that big hard cock of yours."

Taking her soft whisperings to heart, Matthew suckled gently on his mom's breasts, moving his mouth from one delicious mound to the other before, as she predicated, he could not take it anymore. His cock had turned into some king of rock hard monster and was demanding attention.

Without warning, he bent over scooping her up and off of her feet. Leiko let out a small shriek of happiness at being man handled by her young powerful son as he easily carried her across the bedroom.

After tossing her down on to the center of the bed, he hurriedly ripped off his briefs, but before he could throw himself on her and give those big titties a good fucking she held up one hand.

"Wait, mommy has to prepare her titties to receive the good hard fucking I know you wanna give them. Just watch her, allowing your desire to grow."

Reaching over, she opened her nightstand drawer. In the light of the still flickering candles, he observed the bottle of coconut oil she pulled out.

He watched with rapt attention as his mom lathered up her big tits with the oil causing them to have a beautiful unearthly sheen to them, made all the more alluring by the soft candle light bathing the bed.

The scene was made all the more surreal as she appeared to not be noticing him as he stood there at the side of his bed with his big hard cock jutting out at her.

Instead, she appeared to be concentrating all her efforts on slowly rubbing the oil all over those lovely tits of hers. She let her head loll back as her fingers slowly flickered over her nipples making them rise up to their full potential as she let out a soft moan.

Matthew continued to stand there, staring, awe struck, his desire growing as he waited for some kind of confirmation for him to join her on the bed.

Instead, she continued, for what seemed forever but in reality was probably no longer than a minute or two, to play with her own boobies while ignoring him completely.

Finally, she turned to him and with a gentle smile she whispered, "Did you enjoy watching your mommy play with her big boobies, little boy?"

He swallowed hard before nodding his head yes.

"Hmm, it looks like it considering the size of that hard cock of yours. I bet you would like to snuggle it up and in between mommy's breasts huh baby?"

The power of speech had seemingly left him as all he could do again was to nod his head yes.

"OK, well, tell you what," she said with a sly smile on her pretty face, "mommy is just going to lay back here and relax and when you are good and ready why don't you just crawl up here on the bed with her and if you want you could... you know... snuggle that big hard cock of yours up and in between my tits before you, at first, make love to them, slowly, gently, tenderly and then when you can't take the slowness or tenderness anymore I want you to lose control and begin fucking your mommy's boobies for as long and as hard as you want until you finally come all over them."

True to her word, Leiko stretched out then, letting her hands fall to her sides as she closed her eyes.

Forcing himself to wait for a long count of thirty, knowing it would only amp up the already palpable sexual tension between them, Matthew focused all of his attention on his mommy's chest, on those incredible boobs of hers, as if there was nothing else in this world but those delicious mounds of pure motherly tit flesh and his hard throbbing cock.

As he counted, he keep reminding himself when he reached thirty it was not time to attack. Instead, it would be time to go nice and slow as he utterly surrendered to his mommy's soft beauty.

Finally, he reached thirty. She appeared to be sleeping almost. Her breathing had become nice and slow and steady as her chest rose and fell in a rhythmic and most alluring fashion.

Her eyes remained shut, her body unmoving except for the rise and fall of her chest even as he crawled up onto the bed.

Moving ever so cautiously, he maneuvered himself up and into position. Gently, oh so gently, he lowered himself so he was sitting softly on her lower tummy.

Then with deliberate slowness and the utmost caution, not wanting to waken the sleeping beauty, he maneuvered his manly hardness up and in between her tits.

He brought his hands up, using them to squeeze her tits together until his cock was fully enclosed by those twin mounds of joy. Still she made no indication of noticing.

Even as he began to gently pump his hips forward, allowing his hardness to slide easily up and down between her well-oiled tits she took no notice.

Somehow, his mother not acknowledging at all what he was doing, only served to turn him on all the more.

Unhurriedly, he began to spear his cock up and in between her tits, making love to them in the slow tender and gentle manner she prescribed to him earlier.

But bit by bit, being powerless to stop it, the storm of passion began to grow stronger as he found himself pumping his hips harder and harder with each passing second.

As she predicated his slow, deliberate and most gentle titty fucking would soon turn serious.

"Oh God," he whispered quietly to himself. "It feels so good."

As if this was her cue, Leiko eyes flickered open. He looked down at her; she back up at him. Something serious passed then between them. "Go on baby," she whispered in a voice hoarse with desire. "I know you want to fuck em. Hard. Do it... now!"

Matthew, paused, if only for a moment to marshal his strength before he rammed his hips forward in an almost violent manner... again and again.

He hard cock speared easily now up and in between her tits as Leiko took over the job of pressing her tits together for him.

"Oh God... that's it baby, fuck mommy's titties harder baby harder," she whispered harshly to him as he went from zero to sixty in fucking her tits in a mere matter of seconds. The old bed was now groaning from his efforts as he was fucking his mommy's tits as hard as humanly possible.

Not surprisingly, it only took about a half dozen or so, after all he was still young, of his mighty thrusts before he was spurting cum all over them, causing Leiko to sigh contently. She had never, ever had a man lose control over her boobies like her son just had and it made her feel so very special.

Smiling, she used one finger to scoop up the majority of the sticky cum off her chest before she licked it clean.

"Now cuddle with me some more hon while you gather your strength and recover before making sweet love to me."

They fell asleep cuddled snuggly in each other's arms for the majority of the night. Matthew awoke shortly before dawn and despite last night's activities he still had a case of the good old "morning wood".

Slipping his hands around his mom, she was still fast asleep, he maneuvered her onto her side facing him without managing to wake her.

He started gently at the base of her neck and throat spraying it with a shower of loving kisses with her only response being a quiet moan. Gradually, degree by degree, his kisses fell down onto the precipitous rise of her breasts before slipping down into the valley between her tits.

Again, he showered this with dozens of light kisses causing her to squirm ever so slightly. Matthew was not that surprised she had not woken up yet as she had always been a very deep sleeper.

Smiling to himself, he carefully pushed her onto her back before turning to the nightstand. After a brief search in the still semi-dark bedroom he found the bottle of coconut oil. He poured some on his hand before using it to lather his cock up making it nice and slippery.

Leiko was still dozing peacefully, on her back now, as Matthew gently mounted her. Slipping his hard cock in between her legs, he gently entered her.

In soft stages, he started to make love to his mother. Pushing in nice and gentle, nice and slow, he heard her let out a soft moan after about his fifth or sixth thrust.

One more thrust, a bit harder this time, caused her to moan audibly before she finally whispered, "Oh God baby, you feel so good inside of mommy. Don't stop, please."

Given the all clear signal, Matthew now amped up his love making. He pushed deeper inside of several more times, still nice and slow, before, in rapid fire succession, he slammed his cock into her nice and hard like.

This caused the loudest moan yet to escape from her as he now began to rhythmically pump his hips up and down. Burying his face against her neck, he gave her several adoring kisses all along her throat and neck while steadily increasing the aggressiveness of his thrusts until the old bed was, once again, groaning from his efforts.

Leiko was clawing frantically at his ass with her hands, urging him on as he was near to coming already. Not ready to spill his load, and wanting to give her more time, Matthew stopped thrusting in and out of her.

In a tangled heap of flesh, they managed to change positions with Matthew, still buried deep inside of her, slipping under her. Closing his eyes, he allowed her to take over.

Leiko, now fully awake and energized, pumped her hips up and down slowly at first before gradually picking up the pace. He opened his eyes, the room was not so dark now as the sun had finally made its appearance, to find the joyous sight of his mom's big, beautiful bouncing tits fully on display as she began to ride his cock with serious purpose.

Not being able to resist such a sight, Matthew raised his hands and happily began to fondle her big bouncing tits.

When his fingers found her highly responsive nipples and began tweaking them it sent Leiko into overdrive. With an almost maniacal need to please herself, she thrusted up and down wildly on his cock. Her long hair was flying as her loud quiet moans, soft but intense, filled the bedroom.

Normally, she was a loud moaner but worried her other two son's might hear, she toned it down a bit. Forcing herself to be quiet only added to the pent up tension down there as she began to ride her son's cock with reckless abandon.

Matthew could no longer not participate in fucking her. Gripping her hips for leverage, he thrust up violently at the same time she was pushing down. The resulting collision caused an almost too loud of a moan to emit from her lips as her whole body shook.

Three more quick hard collisions of her pushing down and him thrusting up caused them both to rush toward a wild climax. Like a pair of firecrackers, they came in succession, first him and then her, before a still quivering Leiko slumped down into her son's arms.

He held her tight in a loving embrace for a few quiet moments before she whispered, "What a wonderful way to wake your mommy up in the morning, sweetie."

"Hmm, yes it was wonderful huh?"

"Wonderful and wild," she said as she nuzzled her face down against his neck. Carefully running her fingers all across his chest, she whispered, "Well I think Mommy has the art of bonding down to a tee with at least one of my baby boys huh?"

"Very much so," Matthew whispered.

As Leiko held her son in a tight embrace her wandering mind could not help but to go to the wickedest thought of all: what if she allowed all three of them in her bed, all at once?

The thought made her smile as she started to doze off in his arms.