The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Mom."

"It's skin to skin contact honey. Lots of skin to skin contact I mean. So if we are to truly bond, skin to skin... like I want, like I need, then..."

Reaching out she grabbed the bottom edge of his tee shirt. "We need to get this off of you. Do you mind?"

Not surprisingly, he didn't as he allowed her to strip off his tee shirt while he breathlessly wondered just how far she was planning on taking their skin to skin bonding.

Leiko paused momentarily before rashly pushing ahead. Hooking a pair of nervous fingers under the waistband of his gym shorts she began to tug on them as she whispered, "Your mommy hasn't undressed her darling little Matty in a long time huh?"

"No," Matthew replied as he watched her slowly pull down his gym shorts.

After tossing the shorts aside, she turned back to him. "If we are going to truly bond sweetie there should be nothing..." She carefully grabbed the waistband of his simple white cotton briefs. "Between us, hon... including these."

Matthew swallowed hard. It almost seemed like a dream as she stripped his briefs off of him, leaving him fully naked.

"Now let me tuck you into the bed before I set the atmosphere for our little all night bonding session baby."

She pulled back the covers while making a conscious effort not to even take so much as a sideways glance as what her son might be sporting "down there".

Matthew settled himself down under the sheet and blanket still feeling like he was dreaming.

Leiko bustled around the bedroom as she strived to create an alluring atmosphere by lighting a good dozen or so tea light candles, scattering them evenly between the two nightstands that flanked her bed.

Next, she turned on some soft music before adding the final touch by burning some vanilla incense. Leiko was a great believer in the power of incense knowing the sweet and enchanting vanilla to be one of the best incenses to attract a level of intimacy while creating a powerful bond between two people.

She stopped before the bed. Smiling at him, as he anxiously looked up at her, she whispered. "Of course, your mommy should have nothing on either in the way of impeding our needed skin to skin contact."

The surrealistic atmosphere reached epic proportions for young Matthew as he watched his pretty mother slowly strip off her lovely purple robe. She was utterly naked underneath.

Leiko quickly slipped under the blankets next to him before turning to him. "You need to get used to the touch and feel of your new mommy and that is where the art and practice of skin to skin bonding comes into play for us."

"What... what do I need to do, Mommy?" Matthew whispered curiously.

"You just need to allow your mommy to practice what she calls the three C's of skin to skin contact with her not so young baby boy with the first C being cuddling."

"Cuddling is nice?" he replied.

"Yes it is, especially when two people cuddle so very tightly, especially when those two people are a mother and her son. So will you allow your mommy to cuddle you, hon?"

"I will."

Reaching out, she drew him into her tight embrace. He snuggled his head against her neck as her beautiful hair fell softly against his cheeks.

They spent a quiet minute, snuggling tightly against one another, before she gently used one guiding hand to prod his face downward as she whispered, "Close your eyes, Matty and let that adorably cute face of yours slip downward until it's resting gently in the soft valley of your mommy's bosom."

Matthew, joyfully, followed her suggestion as he allowed his face to slip down until it was nestled quite firmly between his mommy's large tits. Sighing contently, as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair, Matthew felt a blissful loving peace wash over him.

The loving peace of having his face cradled in the soft confines of his mommy's immense bosom lasted for several glorious minutes before she finally pulled back from him.

"Are you enjoying the first of the C's, honey?"

Remembering his promise to maintain a naïve and gullible facade he ignored his growing hardness and making his voice as sweet as possible he whispered, "Yes, the first C is really nice. I like cuddling with you, Mommy, but I'm wondering what is the second C?"

She smiled at him tenderly before answering. "The second C baby is caressing. Remember how mommy told you earlier you must get used to the touch and feel of your new mommy?"

"Yes."

"Well you can do this by allowing me to use my body to lightly caress your body, creating the maximum amount of skin to skin contact between mother and child allowing us to bond ever tighter, sweetie."

"I will let you," he replied while trying not to sound too eager about the next step in their bonding process.

"Good, then first turn over on your tummy before stretching out and closing your eyes and then you will feel your mommy softly caressing her little Matty poo."

Reaching over to the nightstand, she grabbed the coconut oil she strategically placed upon the nightstand earlier as she prepared things.

After pouring a generous amount of the oil onto her hands she used them to first massage his neck and shoulders before letting her hands slip and slide down the back of his arms. She pulled both the sheet and blanket down to his waist uncovering the entirety of his bare back before she went to work with her well-oiled hands on giving him a nice and gentle back massage.

Matthew sighed with total contentment thinking things could not get much better than having his beautiful mommy giving him such a soft and loving back massage... and then things did get better. Much better.

Leiko slowly snuggled her body downwards, allowing her prodigious breasts to fall firmly against his back before she slowly started to move up and down.

Tilting her mouth down to his ear she whispered, "You like that baby... you like the way your mommy is using her big boobies to caress your back?"

"Oh God yes, Mommy. I like it... lots," he whispered back. He was liking it, as she continued to slide her body up and down against his, to the point where his poor cock was starting to ache with hardness.

She continued to gyrate her body softly against his bare back for another short minute or two before she whispered to him again. "Turn over sweetie. It's time for your Mommy to caress the front side of her baby's body."

Matthew slowly turned over while making sure to keep his lower body, and his growing erection, under the safety of the both the sheet and the blanket.

"Keep your eyes closed and keep relaxing while your Mommy caresses you OK, sweetie" she cooed to him softly.

She again grabbed the bottle of coconut oil and this time squirted a liberal amount of the oil directly onto her son's chest. Reaching down, she used her hands to smooth the oil all over his tummy and his chest.

Dropping her voice to a sweet whisper, she asked him softly, "Are you enjoying the soft caressing touch of your mommy's hands all over your chest and tummy, honey?"

"Very much, yes."

"Well how about this?"

Leaning down, she allowed her long hair to fall in soft waves over him. Shaking her head back and forth, her silky smooth hair undulated all over his chest and tummy causing him to sigh with satisfaction.

"That is nice too," he whispered after she raised up before sweeping her hair back behind her shoulder.

"Open your eyes and look at me sweetie," she told him softly.

He opened his eyes. She was sitting there, perched on her knees next to him, her glorious tits on full display as she smiled brightly at him, seemingly unconcerned about showing off in this way for him.

"You liked that huh? The way your mommy let her long hair fall so gently against your chest and tummy, caressing it so sweetly?"

"Yes. You know I think your hair is beautiful," he whispered as his eyes became helplessly stuck on those large tits of hers.

Knowing exactly where his gaze was falling, Leiko decided to do a bit of teasing. "Hmm, I think there is something other than your mommy's long hair you also find beautiful, sweetie." Reaching out, she used one finger to gently stroke his face. "Tell me?"

After a long pause, Matthew told her the truth. "I... I like your big boobies, Mommy. They are beautiful."

"Hmm, I can tell. I bet you really liked the way I was using them to caress your back earlier?"

He shook his head yes.

"Maybe I should use them to caress your front too huh?"

In a voice that barely could qualify as a whisper Matthew said, "Yes... please."

Leiko leaned down over his stomach first, rotating her chest around in small circles as she pressed her boobs firmly down against his bare tummy.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she allowed her tits to bounces merrily upwards in soft semi circles across his tummy and onto his chest. Warming to the task of using her boobs to caress him, she raised up slightly before positioning her upper body directly over his upturned face.

"Close your eyes while Mommy uses her boobies to caress that sweet adorable face of yours."

"Oh God," Matthew whispered as she carefully revolved her chest in small circles, allowing her big, firm tits to bobble up and down across his face.

His cock was reaching epic proportions of hardness as she continued to rub her tits in his face in the most alluring of manner until finally she pulled back.

With a self-satisfied little grin Leiko happily told him, "Now it's your turn baby."

"My turn?" he dumbly asked.

"Yes, to give you mommy some nice skin to skin contact by using your hands to caress her body. Here turn over on your side facing me and I will snuggle back up against you."

After he got turned on his side, she turned her back to him before wriggling her body backwards so it was snuggled up tight against him.

"Now use your hands to caress my neck and shoulders first sweetie before moving down to my back."

He gently kneaded her neck and shoulders with his hands as she sighed with contentment.

Following her instructions, Matthew massaged his mom's neck and shoulders for a few quick moments before leaning back, giving him space to caress her back with both hands.

"You are doing such a good job I think you have earned the right to give your mommy a special sort of caressing."

"Really," he replied as he continued to stroke her back tenderly with the tips of his fingers.

"It's called 'curious caressing' sweetie and involves a certain young and innocent son of mine using his curious hands to both explore and caress his mommy in all her soft and secret spots. It will help us bond, honey me allowing you to explore your natural curiosity about an older woman's body."

She twisted over onto her tummy as she turned to look at him. "You are curious about exploring the secrets of your mom's body right, sweetie?"

He shook his head yes as she smiled sweetly at him. "Good. I think you will find a nice spot to explore and caress if you would be brave enough to pull down the sheet further down and off of your mommy's body."

He took a deep breath before pulling the sheet down and exposing that deliciously slightly plumb ass of hers. She sighed as his curious hands began their innocent explorations by softly kneading first the fullness of her ass before slipping down the back of her legs, and then back up again to her ass.

Leiko let him do some inquisitive exploring of her butt before she parted her legs wider as she whispered, "Why don't you be brave and see if those curious little fingers of yours can find and do some tender caressing inside the secret hidden valley... down and in between my legs."

Wanting to make her invitation as inviting as possible Leiko spread her legs even wider then. Properly encouraged, Matthew let his fingers slip down in between her legs where they dabbled about before he stumbled across her wet opening.

Matthew, playing his role perfectly of curious explorer, cautiously pushed one finger inside the opening he just joyfully discovered.

Leiko let out a quiet murmur as she felt his finger penetrate her moist cunt for the first time. Liking the way he moved so slowly, so tenderly in pushing his index finger in and out of her she was determined to get him to do more.

After permitting him a few moments of nice explorations she raised up. "Your mom is going to turn over onto her back so you have some more soft areas to explore and caress with those innocent little hands and fingers of yours Matthew, OK?"

Of course, Matthew happily agreed.

Once she was on her back, Leiko whispered, "Now don't be shy in caressing and exploring fully my body, honey. You can do so to your heart's content."

Starting with her tummy, Matthew ran his hands all around before slowly moving up to those invitingly large tits of hers. He sighed with untold desire as they jutted upwards like a pair of majestic mountains.

He began by carefully stroking her tits with his fingertips in a haphazard zig zag pattern. Warming to the task, he warily gave each of her breasts a couple of tender squeezes before flickering his fingers one by one over her nipples. Liking the way this seemed to make her squirm, he again, a bit more aggressively this time, flickered his fingers across her nipples.

"Oh sweetie that... that feels so good, baby," she whispered as Matthew tenderly flashed his fingers across her now fully erect nipples.

She let him proceed with his curious explorations for just a short minute longer before raising up. Reaching down, she grabbed his roaming hands off of her tits before whispering, "I think it's time to move on to the third and final C of our bonding session honey."

He smiled at her shyly. "I liked the second C, Mommy. A lot."

"Hmm, I bet you did. Well, I think you will like the final C as well, although it's a bit of a misnomer as actually the final C of our bonding starts with a K, although the K sounds like a C. Can you guess what it is?"

After a moment's thought he answered hopefully. "Is it kissing, Mommy?"

"That's right baby. First we cuddled, then we caressed and now we have to kiss some to fully complete our skin to skin bonding. And you wanna know the best part of the final C.?"

"Tell me."

"You can practice the other two, the cuddling part and the caressing part as we kiss. Here let me show you."

Turning over onto her side, she drew him into her warm embrace before moving her lips to his. They exchanged several sweet kisses as she took his hands into her own before guiding them around to her back side.

He began to knead her ass just as she slipped a tongue deep inside his mouth. Twirling it around, she felt him, almost instantly, respond in kind.

They continued their passionate kissing session as she carefully pushed him onto his back. Raising up, she used one hand to flip her long hair back over her shoulder before she whispered, "Our kissing doesn't have to be limited to just our lips baby you know. Here, let me show you."

Leaning over him, she let her large tits fall into her face as she whispered, "Go ahead and shower your mommy's boobies with your sweet kisses, hon."

Lifting his face up, Matthew showered his mom's tits with a virtual plethora of soft loving kisses, causing her to moan and squirm.

"Go on, you... you can suck on your mommy's boobies if you want," she told him in a harsh whisper as she straddled him.

Matthew happily conformed to her wishes. He brought his hands up to hold her breasts in place as he began to sloppily, and quite loudly, suck on his mom's deliciously large tits.

Leiko moaned in wild pleasure as he son feasted on her tits. She allowed the wild suckling fest to continue for some time before she pulled back.

Matthew fell back onto the bed, his cock harder than ever, as he stared up at her. She was sitting softly on his tummy. Again, she threw her long hair back over her shoulder before whispering, "Close your eyes and relax. Its mommy's turn to shower kisses upon her baby boy."

Moving slowly, she started with a tongue twisting kiss placed directly on his lips. They exchanged several loving kisses before she let her mouth slip down to his chest. After playfully teasing his nipples with her tongue, her kisses fell further down as she slid off of him.

Positioning herself on her side next to him she sprayed his tummy with dozens of soft kisses that kept moving further and further down. Finally, after pulling the sheet slowly back she revealed her son's nice seven and half inch cock; she found it, much to her utter delight, to be rock hard.

She eyed it for a few long moments, letting the tension build. Whispering sweetly, she asked him, "Should mommy kiss her baby boy... down there, hmm, would you like that?"

"Oh God yes, please mommy, kiss me there."

She took a deep breath before moving her mouth towards his throbbing cock. Closing her eyes, she took him into her mouth. Slowly at first, she suckled on his big hard cock, her tongue lashing out to tickle the sensitive underside, forcing several loud moans from him. Next, she switched to giving his cock the promised kisses as she sprayed dozens of light kisses up and down the entire length causing him to groan in infinite pleasure.

Reaching down, she cupped his balls, playfully bouncing them in her hand, causing him to moan even louder as her tongue zig zagged its way up his shaft.

Upon reaching the tip of his penis, she once again took a deep breath before swallowing him whole. Wanting to make him come, Leiko bobbed her head up and down, slower, then faster, and then slower again. Finally, she brought her hand up to stroke him as she suckled crazily on his cock.

Matthew was simply unable to hold out any longer against the twin assault of his mom's hand and mouth, blowing a huge load of cum deep inside the warm recesses of her mouth. Much to his happy delight, she swallowed his cum with nary a protest.

She snuggled back up against him. "That was nice huh. The third C."

"Yes, it was," Matthew whispered with extreme contentment as he wrapped his strong arms around her. His warm contentment though was not bound to last as he simply could not help himself. By his very nature, Matthew was highly competitive and it was this competitive streak, that lead him to whisper in his mom's ear, "But did... I mean... did the other two B's for Mikey and Mark end... you know... in something similar as to what I got."

After taking a long drawn out moment to decide just how to answer her son's question, Leiko finally figured the best thing was to play coy. "I think it best we not discuss your brother's business in regards to how their B's ended."

"Oh come on, Mom... tell me. Did Mikey and Mark get... you know... happy endings to their B's like me."

Leiko twisted around to face her curious son. Reaching up, she stroked his face softly before shaking her head no as she said, "I won't kiss and tell, sweetie just like I won't tell them what happened between us. I mean why would I since I know how... hmm very jealous the three of you can get over who gets the most attention from their pretty and loving mommy."

"Fine," Matthew snorted before he pulled away from his mom's touch. "I can tell by your answer, or by the way you won't answer, I'm guessing they both got happy endings like me."

"Matthew honey I--" He never gave her a chance to finish whatever lame excuse she was planning on giving him as he harshly snapped at her. "I suppose you want me to leave now that you have taken care of me... just like them. Fine, I'll go."

Hopping out of the bed he was half way across the room before a stunned Leiko could formulate a response.

Knowing she could let him leave like this, all jealous and upset and angry because he thought, well rightfully, she had given his two brothers "happy endings" just like him, Leiko spoke up.

"Don't go. I will tell you, very briefly, no details, what happened with your brothers."