The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering, she told him, "Now don't be naughty and stare at your mommy's naked body... too much... as she is washing herself up honey."

"Yes, Mommy. I promise I won't," he answered obediently while knowing it would be nigh impossible to keep such a promise... no matter how hard he tried.

Basically deciding to ignore him for the moment and simply concentrate on washing herself up, Leiko, thanks to the copious amounts of wine she polished off already, worried little about if she was exposing her body to his curious eyes as she raised up while washing herself up, allowing her breasts to emerge from under their protective screen of bubbles for the first time.

Still ignoring him, despite her curiosity to know if he was watching, Leiko slowly washed her tummy off in soft semi circles before moving the washcloth up and swabbing her upper chest, just above her breasts, and then her throat.

Just before dropping back down, she smiled to herself as he glanced over at him. He was being good after all as he was staring downwards at the bubbles like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

Slunk down now once more under the bubbles, Leiko lifted her legs carefully, one and at time, out of the water, giving each a through washing off.

"I am going to need some help washing this next part of my body off Mikey."

"Sure," he eagerly replied.

"I want you to wash your mommy's back for her, sweetie? Here take the wash cloth."

Making sure to keep her chest under the bubbles, Leiko twisted around in the tub handing him the washcloth. Fighting the feeling of disappointment, it was only her back she was needing help with, Mikey carefully applied the soapy wash cloth to his mom's back.

"Now take your time, Mikey," she whispered to him as she reached over and refilled her wine glass and began sipping on it.

Mickey lazily circled the washcloth up and down and all around the vast expanse of her back, taking his time just like she wanted.

After allowing him a decent amount of time to run the washcloth all over her back, Leiko finally told him. "I think my back is nice and clean now so..."

What she told him next was the culmination of everything which had happened since they hopped in the tub, and was only made possible by Leiko's excessive consumption of wine thus far since the still relatively innocent bath started.

"All that's left to wash now is your mommy's big boobies." Turning to him, she gave him a sly smile before saying in a sultry whisper. "I was wondering maybe, since you did such a nice job of washing your mommy's back, you might wanna help in washing up her boobies too?"

Mikey's heart nearly leapt in his throat. "I... I mean, yes, I could... if you really want, Mommy."

Reaching out, she stroked the side of face gently before whispering, "Of course Mommy wants... or she would not have asked. The question is... do you want? Tell me."

"I do."

"Promise though, just like my back you will go nice and slow in washing your mommy's boobies up while being sure to be extra careful with them, baby... especially her nipples as they are very, very sensitive."

"I p-promise," he said in a voice quaking with excitement.

"Well then while you are doing your job I am just going to lean back against you hon and maybe close my eyes for a minute and relax OK while you are pampering your mommy's boobies with a nice and through little wash up. Oh and here..." Reaching over, Leiko grabbed another washcloth from the edge of the tub and handed it to him.

"Maybe you could use a pair of washcloths since... you know your mommy has such a large pair of boobies," she told him with a giggle.

"OK" he said taking the dual pair of washcloths from her while desperately trying to keep his growing erection under control.

As she leaned back against him, he took a minute to get the dual washcloths all nice and soapy before carefully bringing them around to her chest.

Moving deliberately slow, he slipped both rags under the protective screen of the bubbles. His mother was still a slunk down, just enough, in the tub to keep her boobs just covered with the bubbles as he ran the twin rags delicately around the outer edges of her tits, circling their vast twin circumference ever so slowly as she let out a gentle sigh.

Leiko, deciding it was time to finally let her son see them, opened her eyes. Reaching down, she took one of the washcloths out of his hand saying, "Here let me help you get them nice and soaped up before washing them, honey."

Mikey stared over her shoulder as for the first time his mommy allowed her tits to emerge-- like a pair of majestic mountains slowly rising up out of a bubble covered sea-- from under the water.

God they're beautiful, he thought as she took one of the soapy washcloths from him. Raising it up over her chest, she giggled as she squeezed the rag hard allowing a large dollop of soap to come splashing down directly on her right breast.

Then squeezing the rag two more times in quick succession, a pair of soapy blobs this time came splashing down on her left breast. One final squeeze of the rag caused another splotch of soap to fall into the vast valley between her tits.

"Now that mommy has got her big tits are nice and soaped up it will make it easier for you to wash them huh?"

"Yes," he answered again quietly as she handed her rag back to him.

Thrusting her chest upwards, allowing her tits to be fully exposed and out of the water, she let her head fall back on his shoulder while shutting her eyes and murmuring, "Remember baby to be nice and gentle with your mommy's boobies as you wash them up."

Taking a deep breath, Mikey peered over her shoulder and with a washcloth in each hand, he started to run them delicately over his mom's tits. He circled each rag around the entirety of her breasts several times while giving them several tentative squeezes as he went.

If she noticed these furtive squeezes she said nothing as she reposed silently with her eyes shut and her head resting on his shoulder.

After circling the rags around once, and then again, over the fullness of her breasts he reluctantly told her, "I think I am done Mommy... washing off your boobies."

Leiko raised up. A very naughty thought was slowly worming its way into her brain and if she was going to go through with it she would need one final bit of liquid courage. Reaching over, she took another large sip of wine.

The warming effect of the wine on both her heart and soul hit her immediately and was just enough for her to propose her wicked idea. Taking a deep breath, she took the plunge deep into the forbidden waters of naughtiness. Although she was not really intending on letting anything untold happen she was just curious to see what his reaction might be.

"Now all Mommy has left to wash up baby is between her legs but she is so nice and relaxed now from the way you have been pampering her that I'm maybe just too lazy to wash myself there."

Shyly, Mikey made the suggestion she was maybe secretly hoping for. "Maybe I could... you know... wash up down there for you, Mommy?"

After a long pause, her heart racing, she finally came up with a compromise of sorts. "Honey I'm sorry but I think letting you wash me up there might be a bit too naughty but tell you what maybe you can still help me if you want."

"I do," he immediately answered.

"OK so then why don't you go ahead and grab mommy's rinsing pitcher there on the side and fill it up with warm water while she gets one of the rags ready."

After getting the washrag ready, Leiko maneuvered around so she was sitting on the top step of the two steps leading down into the sunken tub.

"You have the pitcher ready of warm water baby," she whispered as she slowly spread her legs while facing him.

"Yes, Mommy, but how am I going to help."

"Well I was thinking, if it OK with you, you could rinse mommy's kitty cat off after she is done washing it up."

Leiko raised her hips, allowing her barely submerged pussy to come rising out from under the bubbles.

Flicking her eyes toward him, she noticed how he was staring at her, directly between her legs that is, with rapt attention.

She gave him a mischievous smile before raising the rag just above her pussy and giving it a hard squeeze.

Mikey watched, spellbound, as a large frothy pair of bubbles plopped down just above his mom's vagina before slowly slipping downward and seeping into the beautiful folds her clean shaven gash.

Sighing, she took the washcloth and delicately ran it up and down the length of her tender pussy before circling it around several times.

Mikey watched in a happy daze, his cock growing to epic proportions of hardness, as his mommy unhurriedly washed between her legs.

Finally, Leiko tossed the wash cloth aside. "Mommy is done washing her kitty cat, baby. Now can you be good and rinse it off for her."

Mikey moved the full pitcher of warm water directly over and between her legs before tipping it down slightly, allowing a small trickle of warm water to come splashing down. Tipping it further, caused the trickle of water to become a steady stream that he carefully directly back and forth over the beautiful folds of her bald pussy.

Leiko sighed as the warm water splashed down and between her legs as what was happening between them seemed like some kind of soft, wicked dream.

After the last of the water fell from the pitcher Leiko told him, "Now refill the pitcher with some more warm water so you can finish the job of rinsing mommy off by doing my neck, shoulders and arms honey."

Mikey quickly refilled the pitcher with the warm water and after Leiko settled back down in front of him, he rinsed off both her arms and then her neck and shoulders.

"Should I rinse off you back next, Mommy?" he eagerly asked as the last of the water trickled out.

"Yes, sweetie. Do my back next."

After refilling the pitcher, Mikey moved it back and forth behind her allowing the nice warm water to come splashing out and fall down her back. Once the pitcher was drained completely she told him, "Now you just have to rinse off my boobies and our bath will be all done huh, sweetie?"

Mikey resisted an urge to smile as he refilled the pitcher with warm water. He had been worried she wasn't going to invite him to rinse off those majestic tits of hers.

Peering over her shoulder again, he held the full pitcher over her chest. Tipping it down slowly at first, he watched as the water came slowly cascading down all over the twin peaks of her chest.

Liking the way, the stream of water made her squirm, especially when it fell on her nipples, Mikey decided to direct the last third of the pitcher's water directly on both of her nipples, each in turn.

Leiko, she was once again reclining with her eyes shut against her son, felt the warm water splashing down on her overly sensitive nipples and it was, in fact, making her squirm something awful as it felt so damn good.

Once the pitcher was empty, despite not really wanting to, Leiko knew what needed to be done next... before it was too late.

Lifting up, she told him, "Well that's it, sweetie. Mommy is all nice and rinsed off now. It's time to get out of the tub I think."

Mikey responded with a loud whine, "But Mommy I am not done rinsing off your boobies yet. There is still some soapy residue on them. I think I need to refill the pitcher again and make sure to get it all off."

Leiko smiled inwardly. After a brief pause while she pretended to be mulling over her answer she sighed. "Well I suppose you are right. You do need to get all of that soapy residue off my boobies, sweetie... even if it takes another couple pitchers of warm water to do so."

Mikey eagerly began to fill a fresh pitcher of water up before, aiming carefully, he made sure the water came streaming out directly on to the first of his mom's fully erect nipples. Meticulously, he circled the pitcher around in a precise small arc so the entirety of her nipple received a full half pitcher of warm water before moving the still half full pitcher over to her other breast.

Once more, he deftly spilled the water onto her distended nipple making her squirm all the more. After the last of the water came spilling out, Leiko opened her eyes.

"I think my boobies are nice and clean now hon."

"Ahh, I don't think so, Mommy. I think I need to rinse them off one more time."

She smiled at him before whispering, "Normally I would say OK but in this case, well, I think some little boy is doing more playing than rinsing."

"I am?" he replied innocently.

Feeling wholly reckless, a drunken Leiko blurted out a naughty invitation to her son. "You are Mikey but you know what if you wanna have some real playtime in the tub with your mommy maybe we could play with one of her favorite toys."

"OK."

Reaching back Leiko retrieved her favorite toy from over in the corner of the tub where she keep it hidden discreetly under a wash cloth. It was a six and half inch pink waterproof vibrating dildo.

After holding it up and showing it to him she asked, "Do you know what this is sweetie?"

He did, but remembering how she wanted him to play at being naïve with the sexy stuff he told her, "Mmm it sort of looks like a pink submarine... all sleek and long and shiny, Mommy."

His answer pushed Leiko's imagination into overdrive. "That is exactly what it is baby. A small pink midget submarine. A research submarine in fact and guess what... it's on a very secret mission and guess who the captain is?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he said, "I don't know... tell me."

"You are baby. Here." She handed him the dildo/vibrator as she sank back down in the tub. "Now use your imagination as I tell the captain about this secret mission you are on with his little pink submarine."

"OK I am listening," he told her with ample curiosity.

"Well, you see hon, your sub... it's on a top secret mission to explore this mysterious cave under the Great Soapy Sea." Reaching out, she pushed his hand down holding the vibrator/submarine/dildo under the water. "You think you might be able to find the cave hon and do some... hmm, deep exploring."

"I will try," he said as he moved the "submarine" under the water toward her "secret cave".

Once the submarine was mere inches from the cave he paused, allowing the tension to build before whispering, "I think the captain has found the opening to the secret cave, mommy."

"Really... well why doesn't he ahh navigate the sub inside the cave and do some exploring?"

"OK," Mikey-- the lucky captain-- happily replied as he ever so slowly pushed the sleek vibrator up and inside of her.

Leiko let out a small moan as the vibrator entered her. "Turn on the submarines engine honey so it can explore deeper."

Reaching down, she pointed to the switch on the side of the dildo.

Mikey happily flicked on the vibrator, watching intently as it hummed into action. Pushing the humming submarine deep inside of her, he stared delighted at its effect on her.

She had been watching him intently, but as the dildo's vibrating feature came to life her head lolled back in forbidden pleasure. Her eyes fluttered shut as she moaned louder as her son worked the dildo slowly in and out of her.

"Faster... deeper baby... tell the captain to turn the engine up even higher," she whispered as her hips began to bound up and down.

He flipped the vibrator up to the highest setting as he obeyed her whispered command to go both faster and deeper by working the pink submarine deeper in the cave before quickly pulling out. He did this, most joyfully, over and over again, as his mother began to buck wildly, causing the water in the tub to splash all around.

Leiko was near to coming when she reached out and stopped him. Grabbing his hand, she pulled the vibrating dildo out of her pussy.

"I wasn't done exploring your cave yet, Mommy," he whined.

"Yes I know hon but I think you realize by now that your mommy's secret cave is full of hidden buried treasure... right?"

"Yes, I think so," he answered.

"Good and do you know how to get buried treasure out of the ground baby?"

"No... how?"

"Well I think you need to use a drill, sweetheart. A big hard drill." So he would not be mistaken as to her meaning she reached under the water whispering, "Like this one, maybe?"

Indeed her young son was hard as a rock down there.

"S- so I should... s-should use my drill to... you know," Mikey said in a voice quaking with untold excitement.

"Yes, baby. Now stand up and use your hands to grip your mommy's hips and then... drill away. Nice, hard and deep."

To make it easier on him, Leiko moved up and off the top step so she was resting on the tiled edge above it.

Mikey snuggled his nice and hard six and half inch "drill" to the very opening of her cave where, once more, he allowed the tension to build as he rested it there.

"Go on baby, shove it in... hard... mommy's cave needs a nice drilling. Please baby I--"

Mikey, egged on by her words, suddenly propelled his hips forward, allowing his drill to plunge down deep inside the cave. Leiko let out a small shriek as she was given exactly what she had been begging for with her moans of pleasure only growing louder and more intense as Mikey continued to pound his cock in and out of her frenetically.

Their nice bath, his playing with her big boobies, along with the silly naughty game they had just finished playing all conspired to turn Mikey into a wild frantic animal. He was desperate for satisfaction as he gripped his mom's hips and continued to fuck her as if his very life depended on it.

Adding to his pleasure was the way she was moaning so loudly and by the way he incessant fucking, or drilling of her cave, was causing those large breasts of hers to bounce up and down most delightfully.

"Oh baby that's it," Leiko cried as her orgasm rushed home, sweeping over her like a powerful storm. "Oh God... I am come... commmming..." she fairly shrieked as she began to shake all over.

Watching his mother in the throes of her powerful orgasm sent Mikey crashing over the edge also as he shot an enormous loud of cum deep inside of her.

They were both barely out of the tub, still quaking with the after effects of their wild adventure, when their came in incessant knocking on the locked bathroom door.

"Mom are you almost done. It's already been an hour." Mark asked her loudly.

She ruffled Mikey's hair as she wrapped her towel tightly around her naked body. After hurrying across the bathroom and cracking open the door, she spoke to Mark. "Yes we are done. Now be patient and go back to your room and I will be there in a quick minute to discuss just how we are to proceed with your turn."

Dropping her voice to a low whisper, she added. "And as you are waiting, maybe you can help me though by coming up with some way for you to... you know... enjoy your B. with your mommy in the sweetest and most innocent of ways as I don't want to just share my... my breasts with you without some sort of, at least, realistic reason why I would do such a naughty thing."

Mark replied, "I will try." Hurrying off, he began thinking already of just how he could be invited to share his mom's breasts in the sweet and innocent way she suggested and by the time he reached his room the imaginative Mark had already came up with the beginnings of something doable he thought.

Five minutes later, Leiko was in Mark's room listening to the imaginative way, and wholly sweet way, of just what could lead him to her room and into her warm, motherly embrace, where she could sweetly-- and most innocently-- share her breasts with him.

After he was done telling her his idea, Leiko looked at him seriously, "Hmm that could work hon. Maybe we could try it and see where it leads."

"I thought you might like it. It's nice, sweet and innocent... just like you wanted."