The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is. So give me five minutes to get back to my room and then come knocking on my door kicking your little imaginative plan into action."

A minute later, Leiko was back inside her dark bedroom, tucked safely inside her bed, waiting for the expected knock on her door. It came a bare minute or two later.

Jumping right into character, she was supposed to be sleeping, she let him knock again, this time louder, before she dragged herself out of the bed.

After crossing the cold bedroom, she cracked the door open just a bit. "Mark, honey what is it."

He was standing there, looking perfectly sweet and innocent in his boxers and tee shirt, his long hair purposefully disheveled, as he looked up at her, blinking his eyes.

Using his best, "scared little boy" voice, he whispered, "Mommy, I had a bad dream. Real bad I mean."

"Oh sweetheart, come in, come in. You are shaking. Are you cold maybe?"

"Yes... and worried. My dream..." He shook his head before looking down as he shuffled slowly into her room.

Reaching out she grabbed his hand, practically dragging him across the room. "And you came to your mommy to tell her all about it huh? Now, come, sit down on my bed and tell me all about it."

The bed, king size, had a luxurious looking navy blue comforter draped over it and was the highlight of Leiko's small sparely furnished bedroom.

"Now tell your mommy about this bad dream of yours hon," she said as they settled down on the edge of the bed next to each other.

Mark took a deep breath before telling his most horrible, made up nightmare to his mother.

"It's a recurring dream, Mom," he started to tell her quietly. "It's been going on for the past week. There is a witch and she is like stalking me."

"This does sound serious. Is she ugly and scary looking?"

"No that is actually the thing... she is ahh, quite attractive."

"How do you know she is a witch?"

"Mom it's a dream. You know... you just know things."

"OK sure. Go on." Leiko replied anxious to hear more of this nightmare dream the most imaginative of her three sons was concocting.

"So anyways you guys, you and the witch I mean, are like fighting for me. Every night for the past week I find myself in the middle of a dark hallway. You are at one end, pleading for me to come to you while the witch is at the other end demanding for me to go to her."

"What are we each saying to try to entice you to us?"

"You speak up telling me, 'Come on son, come to bed and mommy will give you some nice kisses and tuck you in for the night."

"Hmm that sounds like something from our past, hon," Leiko tells him softly while stroking the side of his face with one finger. "So what does the witch say?"

"She tells me. 'Come to me sweetie, come to your other pretty mommy and she will do more than just give you some nice kisses before tucking you off to bed. She will give you some naughty kisses and then after tucking you away in bed safely she will join you... while wearing this' She opened the black robe she was wearing then and underneath she was wearing some sexy looking lingerie. It was a lace pink teddy I think and she had..."

Mark paused then, if only to collect his thoughts, as his made up nightmare continued on its merry way.

"She had what honey? You can tell me. A real nice body?"

"Yes, with big... you know."

"Breasts? You like them big huh, sweetie?"

"Mom," Mark whined embarrassed by her comment. How did his mom know all about his "big tit" fetish? Hmm, well mothers know everything wasn't that the old saying, Mark reasoned to himself

"OK, OK," Leiko said. "Go on with your dream. Tell me more."

"Well her offer was... yeah enticing especially since you were, hmm, not trying to be mean here mom but you didn't look your best. You were wearing some oversized drab looking nightshirt and your hair was pinned up, like I don't like, and you had these ugly reading glasses on and no makeup I think while the witch... yeah she was..."

"More enticing looking with a better offer than your mom. I suppose what happens next is you go to her."

After a long pause, he hoped it was of the dramatic variety, Mark finally whispered. "I did start down the hallway towards her and when I looked back you were crying... which made me real sad and start to cry because I knew I was hurting you by choosing the witch over you."

Leiko looked at him seriously as he finally fell silent. "That is hurtful and very unfair."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Mark told her.

Leiko's inner muse smiled at this point as it was her turn to add to the ongoing made up drama they were so artfully making up.

Taking a deep breath Leiko launched into her impromptu response.

"If you are really sorry, Mark you shall give your mother a chance to retaliate against your pretty dream goddess witch."

"I will but how..."

"Shhh... She placed a finger softly on his lips. "Listen. Obey."

"OK."

"First go to your room and then wait there patiently until I have knocked on the door and after you open your door you shall see just how your mom has chosen to fight back against your dream goddess."

Mark happily obeyed as he scampered off to his room.

As soon as he left, Leiko hurried downstairs to the den where she quickly started a fire fireplace before spreading a large quilt out over the plush dark rug spread out in front of it.

Hurrying back upstairs, her mind was in overdrive on just how she should proceed with the next act.

It took her about ten minutes to touch up her makeup before finding something appropriate to throw on that might be able to compete with the sexy lingerie her son said the witch was wearing in his dream.

Mark was sitting on his bed wearing a fresh pair of boxers, gym shorts and a tee shirt, waiting patiently for the impending knock on his door. Finally, it came.

Forcing himself not to hurry, he causally strolled across his bedroom before pulling open the door. His mom was standing there, a pretty smile on her attractive face. She had obviously taken the time to put on some perfectly applied make up... among other things.

"As you can see, sweetie, unlike in your stupid dream your mom has not only put on some makeup but let her hair down, while losing the ugly reading glasses."

"Yes I see," Mark replied in a low whisper.

"Do you also see she is no longer wearing her oversized drab looking night shirt?"

Indeed she was not as Leiko was now wearing nothing short of a real show stopper: a gorgeous dark pink satin bustier. Under each immense cup, in a vertical line heading down to the matching pink with black trim thong panties, were a parallel series of black tie strings.

The bustier lifted Leiko already sizable boobs up making them look absolutely huge while showing off an eyeful of alluring cleavage.

He noticed, really, really noticed that is, how his mom's sexy pink bustier, he always thought she looked real good in pink, and she knew this, made her look so fucking hot that his cock was already semi firm down there.

He took a deep breath before tearing his eyes off his mom's chest and giving her a warm smile. "Yeah... I sort of hmm... noticed, Mom."

Reaching out, she stroked the side of his face tenderly, "So do I look better than your witch now, hon?"

"Very much so," he answered truthfully.

"And, by the way, your mom now is upping her offer. Instead of simply giving you a couple sweet kisses and tucking you away to bed how about we go downstairs and do some intense cuddling in front of a warm romantic fire under your mom's favorite quilt... just you and me."

Dropping her hand to his chest, she pointed to his heart, "I know the witch bitch lives inside of there, sweetie so she will be forced to watch... which is exactly what I want when I set about proving to her how you belong to me."

Not waiting for an answer, she knew what is was, Leiko took him by the hand, leading him downstairs to the den.

After shutting, and locking the double doors of the den and instructing him to strip down to his undershorts, Leiko and Mark climbed under the quilt, side by side, facing each other.

"So the witch bitch offered you some naughty kisses huh... right here maybe." Reaching out, she dragged her finger slowly across his lips.

"Yes."

"Well your mom can be naughty too with her kisses. Do you wanna see?"

"Y-yes," he again replied softly in a voice that quaked in quiet anticipation of where his mom was taking things.

"Close your eyes then, Mark."

He closed his eyes and was rewarded for his efforts when she felt her lips lightly brushing his.

"Naughty Mommy," she whispered before pressing her lips more firmly against his. "Kiss me back, sweetie."

They kissed, their lips coming together and then parting softly, over and over again, filling the quiet den with the soft sounds of forbidden love.

After some time, unknown to either as time seemed to come to a standstill for them both, their hungry lips finally parted.

Looking at him seriously, she whispered, "I need to bond with my baby so the witch knows, beyond a doubt, you belong totally to me. Are you ready to bond with your mommy, honey?"

Mark nodded his head quietly in agreement.

"Good then watch as a prelude to our upcoming little bonding session."

Pulling herself out from under the quilt, she leaned back from him. The quilt fell away from her upper body allowing him to get an up close and very nice view of her sexy bustier.

Mark watched, with growing excitement as his mom first loosened up the black parallel strings of ties that helped hold her bustier firmly in place before bringing her hands up to her shoulders and to the thin black straps there holding her bustier in place.

She first dragged the twin black straps across her shoulders before slipping them down and off. Moving even slower still, she allowed the dramatic tension to build before hooking a pair of fingers around the top of her bustier. Gradually, she applied just enough downward pressure for her bustier to fall down.

As her majestic tits finally fell clear of their pink satin prison Mark let out a deep sigh. Jesus his mom's tits were awesome!

She smiled at him for a minute as she brought one arm up and under them, lifting them up in a most delicious manner.

"So... better than the witch's?"

Unable to speak, Mark simply nodded his head.

"Are you sure baby? Maybe you better get... hmm a closer look. Here..."

Reaching out, she pulled him deep in her embrace as she whispered, "Go ahead and snuggle that adorably cute face of yours deep into your mommy's bosom, sweetie."

Leiko nestled his face in between her deliciously large mounds of pure motherly tit flesh as she fell backwards onto her the plush rug.

Mark was in heaven as his mother softly stroked his hair while cuddling him against her chest. After a short few seconds of this heavenly bliss she began to whisper.

"We need to show that witch how a mommy and her grown up baby boy that are so in love with each other truly bond, sweetie."

"How is that Mommy?" he said as he raised his head up from between her tits to stare at her.

She had a mischievous smile on her face as she told him, "Nothing forms an intense loving bond between a mother and son like when she allows her baby, her all grown up baby that is, to suckle on her breasts, sweetie."

Running her fingers through his hair, she dropped her voice to a sweetened whisper before adding, "Do you wanna suckle on your mommy's big boobies, sweetheart?"

"Oh God yes," he replied before adding. "I... I have been dreaming about... that... forever."

"Then close your eyes, and open your mouth baby allowing Mommy to fulfill your dreams."

Mark again obeyed and was happily compensated when he felt her semi erect nipple slip down inside his mouth. Latching onto it with an overabundance of eagerness, Mark began to suckle contently on his mom's ripe nipple.

After her nipple became fully erect he batted it playfully around with a flickering tongue several times eliciting a loud hiss from her along with a soft murmur. "Hmm, I think my eager young son is teasing his mommy's nipple."

After hearing her soft murmured words, Mark switched his loving attentions to the other nipple, giving it the same teasing treatment.

This time it did more than elicit a murmur from Leiko. In a voice bordering on sheer desperation she told him, "Honey, please... please stop teasing mommy and suck on her tits... now!"

Her despairing admonishment to "suck on her tits" drove an already keyed up Mark to new heights of passion. After he pushed her roughly down on her back those big, beautiful tits of hers jutting upwards--looking ripe for the plunder--leaving him no choice but to plunder away.

Falling on them -- like a ravenous dog-- his mouth flew from one to the other in a sloppy suckling fest that soon had Leiko moaning with unabashed pleasure. Loving the way her eager young son was driven to such heights of passion over her tits, Leiko allowed herself to be quickly swept away in this passionate storm of forbidden love of her own making.

It was this passion, his passion, her passion, their passion, raging out of control which led him to start humping her thigh with his lower body as he rained kiss after sloppy kiss all over her breasts while clawing at them with a pair of fumbling hands.

Leiko knew if she didn't stop him from humping her like that he would soon be coming in his shorts. No, he deserves more!

Raising up she pushed his hands and mouth away from her tits. "You need to take me now baby!"

After helping him struggle out of his boxers, she flipped over, raising her butt up toward him. "Go ahead honey pull your mommy's panties aside and then stick it in... hard."

He happily indulged her request.

Mark was a bit bigger than Mikey, just a tad over seven inches and half inches and quite thick, so when he rammed his cock into her with hurricane force it literally took her breath away. Her head lolled back after the second ramming before she found her voice and let out a loud wail.

In quick succession Mark drove his cock deep inside of his mother three times before, on the verge of coming already, he pulled back to rest, giving her a chance to tell him the obvious.

"Oh God Mark... you're so big... and hard for mommy aren't you?"

"Hmm, bigger than Mikey? I was listening at the door. I heard him fucking you."

"Oh Jesus yes honey you are and... and he was... but you... you are going to fuck me better right baby... please... your naughty mommy wants it so bad."

"Does she," he asked slyly as he slipped his cock completely out of her. Resting it gently against one of her firm butt cheeks he reached down to fondle her hanging breasts as she started to plead with him.

"Oh don't take it out... Please sweetheart... you... you can't be done already. Put it in me again... please baby. Mommy is begging you... Mommy needs it so bad. Sh-"

Her pleading was cut off abruptly when, without warning, Mark after furtively snuggling his hardness back down to the wet doorstep of her cunt, rammed his hips forward... as hard as he could.

His seven and half inches of pure hardness crashed deep inside of her making her let out the loudest moan yet.

"OH GOD... YEESSSSSS!!" she fairly shrieked as Mark rocked her world, over and over again. Gripping her hips, he propelled his hips forward in piston like fashion, making her whimper and moan all the more.

It only took another good eight or ten of those mighty reckless, thrusts though before Mark came hard deep inside of his whimpering mother.

He collapsed against her causing them both to fall into a tangled heap against each other.

After pulling him into her arms, they snuggled quietly under the quilt for a minute or two before Mark had recovered sufficiently to speak.

"Hmm, was I good, Mommy?"

"I think the better question is honey... was Mommy good? Good enough where you won't be having any more dreams about choosing a pretty witch over me."

"Yes... I think you own me now... forever and ever."

"That is good to hear, sweetie and I am also yours... forever."

She accented her words with several soft kisses on his cheek before she wrapped her arms around him.

After a few moments of blissful snuggling, he broke the silence with a simple question, "Did you come?"

"Honey don't worry about me... that was for you, sweetie."

"You didn't but... but I want you to. I want to be a good lover for you."

"Honey... don't worry about it. I'm OK."

Raising up onto his knees, Mark looked down at her. "I want you to be better than OK I want you to be... satisfied. So let's get this off of you before I take care of you."

Without waiting for an answer, Mark aggressively pulled her bustier off of her the rest of the way before tossing it aside. Once more, Leiko found herself being roughly shoved onto her back.

As he did before he fell upon her breasts but this time it was not like a ravenous dog attacking but instead like a butterfly maybe flitting about here and there as he sprinkled dozens of light kisses all over the vast expanse of her luscious boobs.

Leiko raised up slightly and using her hands, pushed her boobs together slightly and upward, allowing his darting mouth full access.

Moving slowly, carefully Mark applied literally dozens of soft kisses all over her boobs before letting his tongue loose to lick teasingly at her distended nipples.

Leiko was starting to lose control from the soft and gentle way her son was sprinkling her tits with a virtual shower of tender kisses.

Finally, he raised up. He gave her a quick smile before dropping his mouth back down. Leiko let out a gentle sigh as the shower of kisses moved downward to her flat, well-toned tummy.

Moving in lazy circles, Mark kissed his way down to the very edge of her pretty pink and black thong panties. Using one finger, he gently pulled the skimpy panties aside, revealing the moist folds of her pussy to him up close and personal.

He closed his eyes as he lowered his face to that sweet essence between her thighs.

His tongue darted out, kissing lightly up and down and all around her cleanly shaved cunt.

He felt his mom's hand tangle into her hair, forcing his face deeper between her legs as his tongue lashed out, attacking the nub of her clit with several delicious little licks.

Leiko began to moan quietly as her son's tongue worked its magic all over clit. Already warmed up from the good fucking he gave her, as his tongue circled, kissing and then gently sucking on its prey, she felt the first murmurings of an intense orgasm building inside of her.

As his darting, twisting tongue warmed to the task of eating her out, the orgasm came rushing home. It was very much helped along when he reached up with his playful fingers to gently tweak over overly sensitive nipples just as he flattened his tongue against her clit.

"Oh baby... oh baby... Mommy is going to come... Oh God that's it... don't stop!"

He tongue lashed out, quickly, then slowly, inundating her pussy with loving attention as Leiko began to moan louder. Her whole body began to shake as one of the most intense orgasms of her life swept her away.

Twenty minutes later, Leiko, wearing the purple satin robe again over her naked body, was at Matthew's room knocking quietly on his door.

"Matthew honey... it's your turn," she called out softly through the door before pushing it open. "Are you ready to bond with your mom... in her bed?"

Matthew hopped up from the bed. "I am."

Reaching out she lightly brushed the side of his face. "But remember, you have to act sweet and innocent with your mommy as she pampers you in the sweetest of ways possible."

"I will," he assured her as she took his hand and led him out of his room, down the hallway and to her own bedroom.

As they reached her bed she turned to him. "Do you know what one of the most important steps in bonding is between a mother and her child... especially a new mother like me, which I feel like I am considering the three of you will be signing off on allowing me to adopt you just tomorrow?"