All Comments on 'The Art of Fellatio Pt. 02'

by petergoode

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

While I suppose some might think that a part 2 isn't necessary, it is certainly a welcome addition. The role-play in particular is a nice way of spicing things up between long time partners where sex has become less exciting (please note I didn't say boring).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why is this posted in "Gay male"?

This way my ex-wife is never going to find it and will never find out what I have missed :=))

BiMWMoralProviderBiMWMoralProvider9 months ago

Thank you for the thoughtful and valuable tips Peter. As a closeted occasional cocksucker, you know I am eager to please when I have the opportunity. I'm guilty of not paying proper attention to nipples or giving enough gently licking of balls in my haste to make love to a thick beautiful cock like yours. Challenge accepted, soon I hope!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetergoode@petergoode
I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES