All Comments on 'The Art of Seduction'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Oh, mercy! What a fantastic addition to your body of work! Like the all the rest, this well-written, veeeeeeeery stimulating, visually-rich story reaches inside my brain and shakes my libido like a rat terrier working its prey! Your 'voice' strikes a sensuous balance between authoritative and playful, and the attention to detail concerning the actual casting process is the icing on the cake which makes this story so much more realistic and evocative! If I was a clever Russian hacker, I'd award you FIFTY stars, but as it is, I have trouble using apps on my smart phone! Thank-you for this, Kitten!

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years ago

Not normally into femdom but they way you manipulate language for erotic purposes... well it even tempted me!

Slave50Slave50about 1 month ago

The excellence continues to 'stun' ..... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES