The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate removed her gloves and sat back on her heels as Richard looked at her beseechingly. He was clearly very aroused and in extreme discomfort, but she meant what she'd said. It was important to her that this cast came out well and she would do what she had to, to ensure that it was not ruined by any unnecessary movements. And, of course, she deemed the relief of any discomfort Richard might be feeling as an unnecessary movement. In truth, the alginate should be almost already set. She was told to apply it within 5 minutes to ensure that it didn't begin the process before she was finished, and it should certainly be cured within 10 minutes of her finishing. However, she wanted to do the job well and thoroughly so having Richard kneel immobile for a full half hour was a sacrifice she was willing to make. And seeing him fight his urge to squirm, knowing that he would be desperate to maintain his erection, was a very pretty picture for her to watch. It seems that the visual pleasure of this art piece had already begun, and it hadn't even been created yet.

Setting a ticking timer down next to him, Kate stood up and removed her apron, folding it neatly and returning it, along with her gloves and the now-empty bowl to the table. Kate had worked hard, but for now, her work was over, and she must confess that the process of tormenting her pet, and the current predicament he was in, had her moistening her panties. She considered if he could be pressed into service if she were to step astride his hips and grind her needy pussy against his face, but she feared that she may inadvertently jostle the unset alginate on his chest and thighs so felt it was better not to chance it. Ah, well, she would just have to go solo. A novel thought while there was a willing slutsub in the room, but needs must!

Keeping eye contact with Richard at all times, Kate reached behind her and slowly drag down the zip at the back of her dress until both halves fell open. She saw Richard's eyes glance behind her to her reflection in the dark conservatory windows and knew he could see the line of her back, the strap of her bra, her suspender belt and the lacy hip hugging panties that encased her generous ass. Holding the fabric to her breasts, she slid the dress' straps down her arms, then allowed the clingy fabric to fall at her feet. Richard's eyes were once again on her front as he drank in the sight of her standing in her 5-inch bronze heels, extra-long black seamed stockings, old-school suspender belt with four wide garters per side and matching bra and panties in black with metallic bronze detailing which she had chosen as a nod to this sculpture.

Kate unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, then wriggled out of her damp panties, wadding them up, gusset side out, before pressing one long finger against Richard's lower lip then slipping them inside. Patting his cheek, she turned and walked sinuously across the room to sit. Laying back on her comfortable velvet chaise, Kate lifted one stockinged leg to rest on the back of the low chaise and the other she kept of the floor, allowing Richard and unfettered view of her swollen honeyed folds and her hungry clit, which was already making its way out of its hood.

Dipping two manicured fingers into her honeypot, she slicked her juices up to her button and started to play. Through hooded eyes, she watched as Richard sucked compulsively on her fragrant panties as she continued to toy with herself, now moving two fingers of her other hand to spread her folds as her middle and ring fingers fucked their way in and out of her sopping channel, her other hand still rolling and pinching her needy little nub vigorously.

Seeing that Richard's time was nearly up, Kate sped up her self-pleasure, going straight for her g-spot and rubbing it roughly, causing obscene squelches to mingle with the sounds of both of their heavy breathing. And finally, as the timer squealed noisily that 30 minutes had elapsed, Kate cried out in ecstasy as she squirted her release, the heavy droplets of her passion pattering as they fell onto the covered floor.

Richard was beside himself. He was so turned on he thought he could cum without even being touched, but even that was forbidden as his entire cock was blocked by the now set layer of gel. His arms ached from holding them aloft for so long and his whole body was on fire from the minty torment of the alginate, but in many ways, he had never felt more alive. Having his Mistresses' panties in his mouth, sucking her sweet, musky juices against his tongue and feeling them trickle down his throat was unbearably exciting. Finally, the timer had gone off, which should be an end to his torment, but when his Mistress followed it over, and the sight had made him so desperately hard, he was fit to bust out of the rubber mould!

'OK, sweet pet. It's time for the grand unveiling. You may lower your arms but hold still. I warn you; this may remove some of the hair you stubbornly chose to leave unshorn. As I said, all your choices have consequences and some of these you may live to regret.'

Richard braced himself as Mistresses' slim fingers wormed their way beneath the mould at the top of his check and pulled. The hairs embedded in the material stubbornly clung but most eventually released as more pressure was applied. However, some were plucked straight from his smarting chest. His nipples were tugged but mercifully released without any pain and the top part of the mould was free. Beneath, his skin looked red, but no real harm had been done. He'd imagined it would be covered in an unsightly rash of blisters, but the appearance did not reflect the burning itch of the menthol which had tormented his skin for long.

Next, his Mistress worked on his thighs, freeing up the rubber encasing them and again tugging some hairs free. Yes, he did regret not following through on the shaving of areas he'd thought were optional. There was a lesson there somewhere, and when he was less turned on and overloaded, he'd think it through, but for now, all he could think about was his Mistress' hands on his burning cock and aching balls.

With both thighs free, all that was left was his sensitive manhood and tender cleft. This was what he was particularly wary about, but he thanked his Mistress' forethought to demand that he shaved himself. He couldn't imagine how painful it would be to have such delicate areas strip waxed by the clinging rubber.

'Now pet, it is vital that the silicon is not damaged as we release your cock, so now it would really be a good time to lose your erection to allow it to slip free of the mould.' Mistress K raised her eyebrow expectantly. He could almost imagine Her tapping Her foot and glancing at Her watch as She expected him to just become flaccid on command. How ironic it was that She had conditioned him to cum on command, but She had never once asked him to lose his erection for Her. He didn't know if he could do it, particularly in light of the fact that She was staring strictly down at him while only weaving a suspender belt, stockings, and heels.

Richard took a deep breath and attempted to will his blood to give up the stranglehold it had on his cock. He closed his eyes and tried to think unsexy thoughts, channelling the fear he had felt when he'd first entered the room and had imagined all kinds of terrifying scenarios that would require the floor to be covered by tarpaulin. He thought back to when the ice bitch Tatiana had grabbed him and tried to force herself on him. He imagined how his body cast would look in Mistress' friend's gallery, being touched and stroked by a roomful of strangers. Strangely, none of this was helping, and his cock was as thick and strong as he'd ever experienced it.

'Well?' She asked, 'Have you complied?'

'Apologies, Mistress, this one is trying to control Your cock, but he's currently unsuccessful,' Richard mumbled, ashamed.

'Oh dear,' She said sternly,' Then I will just have to help you, won't I?' She left the room and came back with a bag of ice, which she pressed firmly to his rubber-encased balls. Despite the insulating layer of rubber, the icy cold quickly seeped into his sensitive skin. With a combination of closed eyes, focussing his thoughts away from his naked Mistress so close to him, deep breathing through his mouth so he wouldn't catch Her scent, and the bite of the ice, Richard managed to get his erection under control enough that he could wriggle himself free of the mould. The ripping of a couple of hairs from around his taint was the final indignity, but then he was free.

'There now, a perfect cast!' Mistress was pleased and Richard could finally relax. She carefully laid the cast in a large box on the table, which she explained would be sent to her artist friend to be bronzed and prepared for the exhibit.

'Sweet boy, I am very pleased. You have obeyed beautifully, and I believe we have made a piece of art I will treasure for many years to come as it has frozen in time that moment that I most adore; the moment when you are held immobile, not by any binds, but purely by the power of my word. You are honouring me with your devotion, kneeling at the feet of your Goddess and you shall be rewarded. Boy? Cum!'

And with the power of suggestion that many hours for her training had instilled upon him, Richard's balls drew up and he began to pump streamers of pearlescent cum across the tarpaulin, splattering to join hers in a sticky puddle of their pooled lust.

12