The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 04

Story Info
A closer look at marketing in the EAU.
3k words
4.46
8.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers

Anal Etiquette Prequel: The Assisted Wellness Initiative

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Bonus Scene

Ever Wet

Ever Wet's media outreach was top notch. With a simple, non-intrusive registration process, almost anyone could access their social media feeds, premier coupons, extended commercials, and behind-the-scenes shorts. Their most recent commercial featuring a mother and daughter discussing Ever Wet while the father showed up had gotten significant traction in the late night time slots. The commercial's behind-the-scenes action video already had several million views...

"I wanted to really capture the essence of a mother-to-daughter heart-to-heart discussion about a really important topic and a superior product, but still keep the commercial steamy enough to stand out in the competitive late night time segments," commented a busty, attractive blonde woman in her late 50's. She had over-the-top artistic looking glasses, a plethora of tattoos, and multiple piercings through her ears nose and face. She wore a fairly conservative grey business suit with a white blouse underneath, which strained against her sizable bosom. Underneath her image was the subtitle, 'Sharon Miles, Director/Executive Producer'. "Pain-free, or painful anal sex is something I'm extremely passionate about; and Ever Wet and Never Wet are two products that I use in my daily life; and I really wanted to get the message out!" she said overly emphatically, in the way that only an out of touch, artsy person could honestly manage without sounding completely insane. "But I knew the first things we needed were two convincing actresses to play my leads: The Mother and The Daughter.

"We auditioned for almost a week with mother/daughter pairs," she continued as her image became a boxed-out picture in the upper righthand corner of the screen. Footage of audition after audition cycled by; maybe only five or six seconds each. Each clip was of an older woman getting fucked deeply in the asshole by a large man behind her like the finished commercial ended up showing, while her daughter worked through the legalese: brunettes, blondes, redheads, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Unlike the finished commercial though, the full penetration and nudity was clearly visible. Sharon commented on each clip as it was shown and complained about what was wrong with each one. Halfway through, she added, "My friends at Dick n' Dale's casting supplied the production with a steady stream of well-endowed actors to stand in for the part of The Father for the auditions. I'd like to shout out to them!" she added with a smile.

"I even auditioned for the part myself, just for the fun of it," she said with a giggle, as a clip of herself getting reamed up the ass by a muscular young man with a massive cock came up. She was heavily tattooed even underneath her clothes. Her large fleshy nipples were pierces with incredibly thick barbells, along with her navel and clit. Her labia were even locked closed with half a dozen steel rings. The Sharon in the clip demanded, "Use the Never Wet!" The well-endowed actor picked up a red-capped bottle, squirted it on his dick, and redoubled his efforts in reaming out the older director. "Oh fuck! Just like that! Oh shit! You've got the part! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried out as her nearly blown out asshole struggled to handle the younger man's thick dick.

After watching the clip of herself being anally violated onscreen, a slightly embarrassed, Sharon commented, "He didn't get the part in the end. Although, I do still have him audition privately a couple times a week. He's pretty, but he's not too smart...

"Anyway... I finally settled on Jamie and Naomi Matlock. They're sisters in their mid-30's, but with a little makeup they can easily pass for a mother and daughter pair. And their gorgeous!" she added as the camera panned to the right and its field extending to include the pair of brunettes from the finished commercial. The brunettes were subtitled, 'Jamie Matlock, "The Daughter"' and 'Naomi Matlock, "The Mother"'. They both waved to the camera and smiled. Jaime wore a black body fitting dress with a plunging neckline. The garment extended from her shoulders to her mid thighs. Her hard nipples poked out against the dress just barely hidden behind the fabric, while nearly half her areolas were visible. Her legs were nude, but she had matching high heels. Naomi wore a thin white sweater and a black miniskirt that was almost as short as her sister's. Her hard nipples were almost as visible, only hidden by her long brunette hair spilling over her shoulders. Clearly, neither woman wore a bra. She wore black stockings and matching high heels. All three women were seated in director's chairs. Behind them, the commercial's set lit up with the kitchen counter just behind their chairs; bottles of Ever Wet and Ever Wet sat on one end, well-lit by a spotlight.

"We really appreciate this amazing career opportunity, Sharon!" Jamie said happily.

"And we really appreciate the opportunity to support such great products as Ever Wet and Never Wet," Naomi added with a smile. "We've both been using the products for years and we can honestly swear by them!" she added.

"So, you're both... moist back there," Sharon said with a smile of her own as she reached back to pat her bottom.

"Oh, of course!" Jamie replied with a laugh. "Always! I learned how to stay moist from my 'mother'!" she added, grabbing her sister's hand, and giving it a squeeze.

"I'm glad," Sharon replied with a laugh of her own. After a few seconds, she added, "And of course, the part of The Father was played by a good friend of mine, Seth Masters. He's a body builder, actor, and had one of the largest cocks I've ever had the please to choke on!" she said happily as the camera panned to the right again to include the muscular man in his early 40's. He also sat in a director's chair. He was dressed in an expensive looking black suit that was expertly tailored to show off his thick chest, muscular extremities, and his sizable package.

"Glad to be here, Sharon!" he said in a deep baritone, waving to the camera.

"So, we were on set for several days filming the commercial. What was your favorite part?" Sharon asked the actors.

Jamie replied first, "Mine was on the second day when you wanted to see how the action worked if Naomi and I switched places. We went back to the makeup trailer, and I was done up like The Mother and Naomi was done up like The Daughter. We did several takes with this arrangement before you decided that I worked better as The Daughter." As she continued speaking, the director and actors were replaced by rough footage of several takes. The short haired Jamie leaned back against her 'husband' as Seth pounded into her asshole with long deep strokes. Just as in the finished commercial, the outline of his thick cock was quite visible against her toned abdomen each time he bottomed out. However, the angle was more from the side. Jamie was standing on a small stool to raise her bottom up to the right height for the penetration, and Seth's thick dick was easily visible as he stroked back and forth. Naomi was standing in front read through the legalese. Just like in the finished commercial, Seth sprayed on the Never Wet on his dick and really began pounding into the short haired brunette. Shortly thereafter, 'Cut!' was called. Onscreen, Seth was telling Sharon that he was almost ready to cum. The director called lunchtime. The cast and crew moved off towards the caterer as Seth's vigor redoubled as he worked towards finishing off in Jamie's previously wet asshole.

"That was a fun few takes," Seth commented, nodding his head in fond memory of ravaging Jamie's nether hole.

"Hey!" Naomi said in mock hurt, playfully swatting his muscular shoulder. "We're married, remember?!"

"Sorry, 'honey'!" Seth replied equally playfully, as he picked up her hand and kissed it. Although, he kept holding her hand when he set it down.

"Yes, those were some good takes," Sharon said. "But you made the better Daughter. And you, Naomi? What was your favorite part?"

"Ooh... I'd have to say the fluffers between takes; especially when I had a fresh load from Seth," she replied, squeezing his hand. "What was your key grip's name? The blonde girl? Kimberly, I think..." Naomi asked. Sharon nodded as Naomi continued talking. "She had an amazing mouth..." The four were replaced by footage of Sharon, Jamie and Naomi bent over the set's kitchen counter, stripped to the waist. Behind each was a female grip in coveralls or t-shirt and jeans. Each was sucking a bent over woman's asshole with obvious gusto, while one hand fisted a dripping cunt. A young petite blonde woman sucking at Naomi's asshole stood up. White strings of sticky cum trailed off from the brunette's asshole to the blonde's mouth as she moved, bent over Naomi, and kissed her deeply; the pair sharing Seth's salty cum. After several seconds, the young blonde knelt back down and locked her mouth around Naomi's mostly open and very red-looking anus once again.

"Oh yes! Kimberly has an amazing mouth!" Sharon confirmed. The camera panned to the left to show the young blonde standing to the side. She had a headset on and was holding a tablet, directing the sound team. Her hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail. Embarrassed, she meekly waved at the camera, before it panned back to the four people in the director's chairs.

"And yours, Seth?" Sharon asked her final actor.

"You mean other than fucking Naomi's hot asshole for day after day?" he said with a smile, as the three women laughed. "Well, that might have actually been my favorite part. Naomi is a very talented actress with an even more talented asshole!" As Seth continued to extoll the virtues of Naomi's tight ass, the four were replaced by footage from on set. Seth was laying back on the counter with Naomi laying back on top of him. His strong hands were mercilessly mauling her large tits while his meaty cock was buried to the hilt inside her obviously well lubricated asshole. The blonde Kimberly was on the counter with them. The petite young woman was topless with her pants pulled down to her ankles. She knelt between the couple's legs and devoured Naomi's cunt. Every dozen or so thrusts, Seth would pull out and Kimberly would suck him down her throat to the base, bob her head up and down a few times, then put the dick back into the brunette's widely gaping asshole before returning her attention to Naomi's sopping cunt; all the while, her small fist was reached back and sinking in and out of her tiny asshole.

"Well, I think that's a bit of a phone-in answer," Sharon said as the camera came back to focus on just her face, and she rolled her eyes. "But I guess we'll take it. What do you say about that, Naomi?"

"Naomi?" Sharon asked again before looking to the right. The camera panned right, its field extending as it did so. Naomi's chair was empty. As the Seth's chair came into view, so did Naomi. She was seated atop her 'husband' with his dick lodged into her moist asshole. Her mini skirt was bunched up around her waist and her sweater up around her neck. Seth had one of her stiff nipples in his mouth as he sucked hard. His muscular hands gripped her thighs and lifted her much smaller body up and down on his thick erection. Naomi groaned in pleasure as one hand pinched her free nipple and the other played with her empty pussy.

"Oh... Well then..." Sharon continued as she watched her actors fuck a few feet away. Seth effortlessly picked up Naomi, walked behind the chairs, and laid her backwards across the counter. She tore off her sweater and skirt as she was being moved. No sooner had the brunette's back hit the counter and her high heeled feet were resting atop Seth's broad shoulders. Wet thrusting noises filled the set as his sizable tool began hammering into her well lubricated nether hole.

"I guess that does about wrap it up for this behind-the-scenes interview with the cast of our most recent Ever Wet commercial. Please keep an eye out for Jamie, Naomi and Seth in future Ever Wet commercials and any other projects in their very bright futures." As she spoke, Kimberly led two large naked men out onstage by their sizable erect cocks. She parked one in front of Sharon and the other in front of Jamie. Both looked at the newcomers greedily. "Oh! And I'd also like to thank Dick n' Dale's casting service once again for their very generous... generosity..." she said as she and Jamie stood up. Sharon was quickly disrobed of her suit and blouse, while Jamie was even more quickly relieved of her dress, leaving both women naked except for their high heels. The men lead the pair over to the counter and Shannon and Jamie quickly joined Naomi with their high heeled feet resting atop broad shoulders.

Kimberly was making her way off camera before a fourth muscular naked man came into the frame. She stopped and looked at his almost too thick cock and took a step back. She shook her head 'no thanks' but kept her eyes glued onto his impressive erection. She meekly reached out to it as he stood next to her, then looked directly into the camera, and then back at the cock. It was already in her hand as she stroked it. The girth of the tool was wider than her arm. She seemed kind of shell shocked as the naked man relieved her of her headset, t-shirt, and finally her jeans, leaving her in just her panties and white sneakers. Her small breasts really didn't need a bra. She allowed herself to be led over to the counter and didn't protest when her panties were discarded. She found herself lying next to Naomi with her sneakers atop her brute's shoulders. Kimberly cried out softly as his thick cock pierced her tiny asshole. Despite being well lubricated from the Ever Wet she'd administered that morning; it was still a tight fit getting that much meat up her ass.

The camera angle switched to an overhead shot. Four women laid back as their high heeded or sneakered feet rested atop wide muscular shoulders. Each and exemplar specimen of thick erection hammered each of their assholes. Sharon being the oldest and thickest had the largest tits. They rocked back and forth on top of her shapely, tattooed body as she was fucked. She pulled each thick, pierced nipple up to her mouth to lightly suck and chew on them. Jamie and Naomi looked almost like twins, except for their hair length. Each groaned in pleasure as their asshole were roughly pounded and their sizable tits bounced under the impacts. Kimberly's thin petite body almost looked out of place, but she was taking a pounding from what ended up being the largest of the four dicks - admittedly, not by much - with gusto. All four sphincters were well lubricated and sucked their dicks inside hungrily. The sounds of wet slapping filled the set. As each cock bottomed out, the outline of its head was visible against each woman's stomach.

Then, Sharon noticed the pair of bottles next to her head. Carefully, she picked up the red-capped bother of Never Wet, bit her lip in indecision for several long seconds, before aiming it between her spread legs and squirting the dick in her ass several times. The smooth gliding motion of the cock penetrating her backside stopped almost immediately. Now her sphincter fought back; not that its resistance held back her muscular lover for long. Quickly enough, he had regained his cadence. Except no longer was a moist sphincter gliding effortlessly across his girth, but a resistant asshole now fought back on every stroke. Sharon's well used asshole disappeared between her meaty buttocks on each thrust inwards and was pulled out several inches on each outward thrust. Her asshole was starting to look like a small volcano of stretched and abused tissue.

The older blonde woman cried out in painful ecstasy for several seconds before tapping Jamie's shoulder to get her attention, and then passing the small bottle over to the younger brunette. After several seconds of her own indecision, Jamie squirted the cock in her own asshole as well, and then passed the bottle over to Naomi. The long-haired brunette took the bottle eagerly and managed to moan out, "Oh gods yes! Just like on set!" before she squired the cock in her own asshole and passed the bottle over to Kimberly. The thin blonde stared at the bottle for over ten seconds as her already straining nether hole was pounded hard. Finally, she breathed hard, squirted her partner's cock and threw the bottle behind her. She joined the other three women in crying out within seconds. The sound of wet slapping was almost gone; only the sound of heavy balls full of cum slapping against buttocks remained.

The behind-the-scenes clip was fifteen minutes into its runtime. There was over two hours remaining.

lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers