All Comments on 'The Auction'

by MCHammerher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved your ingenuity!

Funny as hell.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

I enjoy "different" situations... and this held promise. But, if the action being auctioned was going to happen to ALL ten women, why would bidding be necessary? Someone just need to make ONE BID and the others to abstain. There would be no reason to raise the bid. Unless the winning bidder got to do the action to all 10 women, or something like that. But obviously, it wasn't the husbands, it was the so-called previous employees who got to do the action. Meaning why would the husbands actually want to watch their wives being striped, spanked, eaten out and fucked, by some other men? You didn't really think this through, did you?

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month ago

Interesting idea, although the bidding was lacking. If the bidding was for an action on all 10 of them why would anyone bid over the opening amount? There is no reason to and makes absolutely no sense what so ever. There are so many possibilities with an auction but this just fell short. Maybe a good rewrite could fix it.

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you. I might’ve been thinking a little too far out of the box on this one ha ha.

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 1 month agoAuthor

Good comments everyone. I appreciate your input. I think I’ll take a second swing at this concept, Maybe the auction revisited or part two. I was struggling trying to keep it interesting yet short enough where it wasn’t as long as a novel. I go to work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hard earned money was bid and paid for the milf meat. Let the bidders have their fill several ways and often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous