The Auction Boy! Ch. 06

Story Info
Sold to her. Loved by her!
1.3k words
4
3.1k
00

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's P.O.V~

This is the last document to sign and I'm ready to leave! As Ankush remains in front of my table, Rahul is yet again after him. Playing with his hair and the glasses he wears for the screen.

Ankush maybe is his boyfriend, he's very disciplined about his work, likewise Rahul, but Rahul is more hippie and blunt! Which is extremely opposite of Ankush!

The minute I wrap up the document, someone suddenly starts knocking on my door, alerting both the boys and me. "Can you stop bothering him and go check who that is?"

Rahul snickers and exposes Naveen invading my office! What is he doing here?

"Hey!" He delicately speaks as he leans forward on my table, grazing my cheeks!

I don't know what I feel every time I see him, we're supposed to get married very soon! But he feels distant!

"Are you leaving for home after this?" He's charming with his voice and his blue eyes! "Yeah! Why-- what brought you here?" I inquire as he pulls a chair to sit in front of me.

"It's been days since we meet. And you don't miss me, so I thought I'd come to you!" Well, that makes me feel bad!

"I'm sorry! It's just been very busy lately!" I sign off both Rahul and Ankush. "It's okay! Shall we spend a night together today?" Naveen affectionately demands, leaving no way out.

Naveen deliberately opens the door of the car, easing me to step out as we shortly enter my house. Aunty notices us from the kitchen and offers us glasses of water as we rest in the hall.

"Aunty, we'll have our dinner in her room!" Naveen's bright smile accompanies Auntie's as she nods away.

"I brought a new toy for you to use!" Naveen is aware of my taste and tries to comply to his best, so why am I nervous?

He's sweet, pleasant, caring, and understanding, but why do I feel so indifferent to him? I brush off these thoughts with a smile as I scan the house and meet no sign of Moksh.

He's in his room, I guess! It's better if he stays there. I don't want any trouble. Especially, when Naveen is here!

Moskh's P.O.V~

I saw her with a guy, and I don't know who is he! She spent her night with him! "What are you thinking?" Aunty pulls me out of my thoughts with her speech as I, troubled, walk toward her.

Same as every day, she's cooking breakfast for Kira, which I serve in her room every morning! I respond with a quiet, "nothing," as I pour water for myself.

"Aunty, can I ask you something?" She smiles at my question, as I place the food on the tray. "Who is the guy --- Kira brought home last night?"

She looks amused as if she knows a secret of mine! "Mr. Naveen? He's her fiancé, they've been engaged for a relatively while now!"

"F-fiancé?" I startle out in shock as she continues, "child, be prudent don't let it affect you!" What is she talking about? About the tray I almost slipped or what do I feel?

As I knock on her door, I accept her to open it. Instead, Naveen is standing in front of me! He's wearing nothing but a robe and has a big smile on his face!

I walk inside with his approval just to recognize both of their clothes scattered here and there! They didn't do what I think they did. Did they? I wish to be wrong so badly! And I don't know why.

I place the tray on the table, expecting to see her under the sheets, but she isn't there! "Does he always brings your food to your room?" Naveen alarms me as he talks to Kira.

Her hair is wet, she enters the bathroom! I think she was having a shower! She looks aghast as she stabs her eyes at me. "You can go now!" Is that it?

How coldly she ordered me to leave wasn't sudden but her affectionate hands on Naveen were astounding!

It's been two days since that scene and she's been coming home late since that day! I learned from Aunty that she's been awfully busy lately, but I feel like she's avoiding me!

Every time I serve her food she neglects to even look at me and instructs me to sleep early! As the passing time, I'm becoming very anxious and miserable without recognizing why!

Kira's P.O.V~

It's 1:00 PM and I expect no one to be awakened but when I enter, I see Moksh sitting in the hall. Just like that day!

I've been speculating, what changed? What changed that he's so obedient to me? The look that he gave me that morning, when I was with Naveen, what was it?

What is going on inside his mind? I've been seeking to interpret it for the last two days, but I couldn't. And when I see him waiting for me, nothing but his pleasant voice echoes in my head.

"Follow me!" I order as his steps deliberately follow behind me.

I lock the door behind me as I sit on the bed. "Strip!" My blunt words might've confused him as he looks like checking for words in his head. "W-what?"

He's standing right in front of me, astonished and bewildered by my behavior!

"I said, strip!" He swiftly eliminates every fabric from his body, standing stiff in his position as I approach his way.

"What is going inside your head?" I appeal as I run my fingers on his neck. He trembles, blinking anxiously as I lift his jaw with my fingers.

"Why are you so obedient? I didn't recognize it at first but something has evolved! What is that?" I demand as he stands with his lips tied.

"Tell me what changed your mind? You were like a ferocious cat, ready to bite me any second! Then what changed?" I whisper, seeing his skin tingle from my lips on his neck.

"N-nothing!" He replies, adjusting his naked body to remain still. I drive my fingers on his nipples, sucking and teasing them as he whimpers, "if I- I tell you, will -- you tell me something as well?"

"You want to know something? --- Okay! I will!" I suck his perking nipples further, leading him onto the bed as he lifts my jaw with his gentle hands, "are you going to marry him?" He sounds deceived and hurt!

"W-what?"

Moksh's P.O.V~

I've been meaning to ask her about this for the past two days, but her avoidance didn't let me!

She shakes back my question as I repeat, "are you going -- to marry him?" I'm so baffled and frightened to ask this question but I need to know!

"Why are you asking about this?" Her tone has shifted, from lustful to repulsive.

"Isn't what you're doing, called cheating?" I fist my hands as I include, "you're sleeping with two men at the same time! It--" Cutting my words and without hesitation, she unexpectedly pins me down on the bed.

Her eyes brimmed with anger as she chocks my neck down on the bed. I pat her arms to let me go! "I -- I can't b---"

"Who the fuck do you think you are, ---" She demands, boosting more pressure on my neck, "what are you --- my boyfriend? You're nobody -- but my slut! I advised you to stay out of my business!"

"Is this what has changed? Have you fallen for me? Are you sick? --- Do you not see our places? This -- is where you belong! You are not my boyfriend and you --- won't tell me what is wrong or right!"

"Has my slightly appropriate actions gone far deep into your head? What? Do you think I like you or something? --- Everyone treats their dogs admirably, you're the same! How dare you think otherwise?"

"I'm --I'm sorry!" I struggle as I repeatedly object to her groping hands on my neck. "I'm sorry! I'm ---I'm!"

She suddenly leaves my neck as I cough up! I felt I was going to die! "Leave! -- Leave!" She's not even looking at me but can tell she's resisting hurting me further!

What have I done?

---------------------

-- Love Author! 😘